Would I Lie to You?

Story Info
A humorous tale.
1.7k words
4.17
1.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever found yourself agreeing to a request by a fair young maiden, because you're so utterly captivated by her beauty that her only wish is your command, even though your instincts urge you to refuse? If so then you may appreciate this story. There was nothing particularly auspicious about the day it all began, in fact I'd woken up feeling in the doldrums, and decided I needed something to cheer myself up. So after a boring morning in the estate agency where I work I repaired to the local hostelry for a quick snorter.

I'd no sooner ordered than the fair young maiden referred to above entered the bar looking as though she were lost. The lunch hour crowd had yet to steam in, so I was the recipient of her request for directions. Luckily I had to meet a prospective client not far from where she wanted to be. The attraction appeared to be mutual, and as I acted as her guide we exchanged details and made a date for later in the week.

I've been smitten before, but previous attacks paled by comparison. Louise was quite simply a stunner, who turned heads as we walked along. Unlike many of today's so-called fair sex, whose voices and raucous cackles grate on the ear, her honeyed tones and bell-like laughter were as music to me. Added to which, as I was to discover, she was quite uninhibited.

In no time at all we became a couple, sharing my king-sized bed in what had been my bachelor pad. One of our diversions, in between exhaustive bouts of lovemaking, was watching "Would I Lie To You" on TV. For those who've never seen it, two teams alternate, and each has to guess whether what members of the other have said is true or a lie.

We began playing on our own account, with the emphasis on previous sexual experience. It was great fun, and a good way to get to know one another's past history, but the more we played it the more our accounts became embroidered. We'd been describing our experiences with the opposite sex, but one evening I lied that I'd had full-on sex with another boy at school. Now it was true that I'd been very friendly with the boy, but it was no more than watching each other masturbate, and lending the occasional helping hand.

I could see that Louise was excited by the concept, and when she guessed incorrectly that it was true I agreed. In exchange she said that she'd enjoyed a lot of physical friendships with other girls, particularly during her stay at a convent boarding school. This as you can imagine was a big turn-on for me.

About a week later Louise said she'd arranged a special treat for me, which was to be a surprise. I had a premonition that this could be uncharted territory, but by then I was so in her thrall there was little I could do to avert it. At her direction we drove to a secluded mansion in the country, where I was whisked away by a man servant clad only in briefs. He gave me something to drink, which made me feel very relaxed and happy. I was led into a wet room where I had a shower. After which he administered a soapy warm water enema, which was a completely new experience for me.

We progressed into a dimly-lit room, where I was made to lay face-down on a short trolley, which stretched from my chest to my stomach. My chin rested on a support, and there were two lower platforms, one either side, on which I knelt. The position was similar to that adopted by those who ride high-powered motorbikes, the difference being that I was stark naked, but for a mask which chummy had supplied. The trolley was suspended from the ceiling by ropes, rather like one of those swing boats you used to see at a fairground.

I could see curtains to my left, and heard a low murmur coming from behind them. Suddenly the lights came up, the curtains were drawn back, and I found myself on stage, looking out at an audience seated at tables and ready to enjoy the spectacle. There was a round of applause as Louise appeared, and at the sight of her my heart leapt. She had disrobed whilst I was showering, and was wearing a very revealing outfit consisting of a short red bustier with matching stockings and suspender belt.

"Hello darling", she said with a giggle, "Have I got news for you". Turning to the audience she said "This is Dom. It's a long while since he had a man, and I want to get him back in one piece. So I'm going to prepare him for his joyride." I began to have misgivings but, as intimated at the start, I'd passed the point of no return, and it was too late to back down now.

So I lay there while Louise oiled my buttocks, and slapped them a few times for effect. That was just the amuse bouche, as the French say, and it was followed appropriately by the entrée. She told me that she was lubing my rear entrance, to facilitate the insertion, one at a time, of a set of graduated butt plugs to increase the amount of accommodation that I had to offer. The estate agent speak was not lost on me!

Had she been tuning a musical instrument Louise would have passed with flying colours. She took great care with each plug, expertly gauging the degree of resistance to be overcome as she progressed up the tonic solfa, metaphorically speaking. After some fifteen minutes of increasing dilation, she declared herself satisfied that the preparatory works had been completed, and my hinterland was now ripe for exploration. I was relieved to hear this, because I felt that my butt had been rebored as much as was humanly possible.

That was the cue for two masked men to enter. They stood in front of me, clad only in loincloths, which they slowly undid to reveal their attributes. I christened them mentally as Stan and Ollie, because one was slim, the other stocky. Stan's manhood was long and slender, slightly curved, with a bulbous tip concealed inside a longish foreskin, and flanked by balls like a greyhound. Ollie's was shorter and thicker, his glans permanently on display, resting on a sac of two ripe plums.

As you'll have gleaned, although my first preference was for the fair sex, I was not insensitive to the male body. Oiled and depilated, these two were perfect examples of what's commonly known as beefcake, and I could feel myself beginning to react to them. My ruminations were interrupted by Louise, who slipped a cock ring onto my member. It was a new model, which began to vibrate. The effect was instantaneous. You may remember one of the royal Henrys who, according to Shakespeare, on the eve of battle urged his army to "Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood". Well, had he held a kit inspection of my sinews and blood they'd have passed with flying colours. In fact it felt as though I was at bursting point.

Stan and Ollie wheeled in two large mirrors, which they angled so that I could watch what was going on. Stan stood in front, and Ollie behind, where he began to introduce himself to my orifice. When he had advanced just far enough to make his presence felt he gently swung me forward so that he withdrew and I made oral contact with Stan. And likewise after a tantalysing taster I was swung back onto Ollie. Not forgetting Louise, who stood to my right side, stroking me and cupping and squeezing my balls.

You may have seen those porn videos where the participants are going at it like sledge hammers with a deadline to meet. Well it was nothing like that. These two were a professional team, they'd been hired to do a job, and they conscientiously set about delivering the goods with the customer's satisfaction foremost in mind. I could watch what was happening, and it was like a graceful aerial ballet. Gradually, as the action progressed the contacts became deeper and lasted longer, but the sense of relaxed choreography prevailed. Just when I thought we were reaching the climax they stopped, and after a cool drink for them and another relaxant for me they exchanged places.

I quickly realised that what had gone before had been merely the warm-up. Stan needed significantly more expansion from me than Ollie had required. Like an experienced seducer he took it cautiously, adding more lube as he reconnoitred my newly-opened boulevard. It was a case of two steps forward and one back, then pausing to draw breath before going once more unto the breach. Several times I gasped involuntarily, and each time he stopped immediately and backtracked, giving me time to recover. Ollie matched him for gentleness, first holding my head between his hands then massaging my shoulders as he slid surreptitiously into my throat. He paused midway, and I milked his glans by compressing it between my tongue and palate.

Some time elapsed before I could feel the tension building again between the three of us, and sensed that we would all be reaching our climax together. Stan's patience had paid off, and he was buried up to the hilt. His control cracked first, with Ollie not far behind, but like a true gentleman the latter withdrew before he erupted. I continued to strain at the leash until Louise unclipped the cock ring, and held my engorged spout as I discharged with an almighty shudder which went through me like an electric shock.

I'd been so pre-occupied with the action on the stage that I'd completely forgotten the audience, but as we emerged from our orgasmic state they rose as one, many in a state of disarray, to applaud our exhibition. Like real troupers we advanced to the footlights, linked hands and took our bows. Then we retired to the wet room where having unmasked we showered together, enjoying each other afresh in the afterglow of our mutual passion.

Sadly Louise moved on soon after that, but I'm very glad that I chose to participate, despite my initial misgivings. Because a week later my new friends contacted me with an offer. They'd been looking to branch out, and thought I would be the ideal person to complement their act. So it was no more estate agency, and roll on the lube!