Would you?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was ready to forget it but she didn't want to be seen as such a vulnerable and vanilla person. She wasn't a wild girl but she wasn't that naive either. And, that unfinished conversation would stick in her mind if they changed the subject.

"I won't. I mean, it won't be a problem even if it does. But no pressure if you don't want to tell me."

"Are you crazy? I want to tell. OK, it's something like a game. Literally. Let me tell you my intention first, so you won't get me wrong."

"OK."

"I tried hobbies but they didn't help. Even when I was working, everything reminded me of sex and I started to consider being unfaithful. I was making any guy around me confused with my actions, looks, words. One of those guys almost convinced me, I was considering to let him have me. I told Chris about this and he became more careful after that day. He was very worried and unhappy when he heard that. But he was careful. Until now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I'm blaming him for how I feel but this is the case now."

"So, you feel like that now? Already?"

"Oh, you have no idea!" She hissed squinting her eyes.

"Wow!" Beth thought to herself. Maybe that was the missing thing in her marriage. If she was like Danika, maybe they wouldn't have such long dry seasons.

"And your intention?" Beth thought she missed it.

"Making my guy or any guy weak in the knees was always my thing. Their interest in me gave me joy and I watched them melt when I played with them. That was always this way."

Beth wished she had one third of that sex drive and confidence. While listening to her, she gave her the once-over, maybe for the first time. She didn't care to think about this before but Danika was flawless, she was right to be that confident.

Her red hair and beautiful face were fascinating. Her hazel eyes sometimes looked warm, sometimes cold and the day before, mesmerizingly lustful.

Beth already talked about her legs and body with Marvin, in the most innocent way possible, just admiring her fit but delicate form. As she just noticed, even her hands and feet were dainty and beautiful. Beth wasn't just adoring her, there was envy too. But not much because she was also a very elegant and beautiful woman herself, she knew it. They were beautiful in different categories, she thought to herself.

"If I was a teenager now, I would probably put my videos in revealing clothes on the internet" she smirked; she was just being funny. "Since I got married, I tried to keep all my tricks for Chris. I'm saying tried, because it's not easy for me."

Beth had no idea where this conversation was going.

"I like to impress. Sometimes in a naughty way but not necessarily. So, I thought of that game. After getting to know you. You're like a safe haven for me, in a way. I feel very comfortable talking to you so, I guess it makes sense."

"What makes sense, Danika? I'm still in the dark about what we are talking about."

"You're right. I thought we can play a game with you, with no risks and I get to satisfy that innocent urge of mine."

'Satisfy'? 'Urge'? Those words made Beth somewhat nervous.

"And?"

"I want to have something resembling flirtation, seduction in my life. Something that smells sex. Nothing physical or related to sex. Just mental, reminding that feeling."

"OK, and?" Beth was finally flustered; Danika was right about that in the beginning. And she was talking for so long, she wasn't sure she didn't miss anything. Was she talking about playing a game about sex?

"And, since you and I are confidants as of now, I can tell you what I have in mind, let's call it the only no-risk solution to my problem. If I do such things with a man, someone will eventually nail me. But you and I can play that game and there will be no harm, no risk. Are you ready to hear it?"

She wasn't. Her heart was beating fast and she was worried. Whatever she was going to hear could ruin their relations. But the same could happen if she stopped her, as it would be rude and inconsiderate.

"I guess?"

Danika laughed. She collected her feet under her legs and started to describe her game, moving her arms, showing her great enthusiasm.

"The name of my game is 'Would you?' We will make videos for each other. With nothing naughty or wrong in them. We will send each other video messages. The only trick is to assume that we are making those videos for someone we want to seduce. You can fantasize about anyone; an ex-lover, a celebrity, anyone. Even your husband."

"I don't understand. So, are you saying that you will be thinking about someone else when you're recording the video you will send me?"

"Yes, exactly."

Beth thought that this was silly. But better than the other alternatives rushed in her head in the last minute, of course.

"But, how come is this the solution for your problem?"

"That's all I need. I just need to feel like I'm seducing someone, being flirty and naughty."

"So, why do you need me?" Beth smiled.

"What's the point if nobody will see it?"

This didn't disturb Beth, not that much.

"I'm not saying this doesn't sound fun or interesting but I don't think I can make such a video."

"You can, because there are no rules. You can do whatever you find seductive."

"And what about the name of the game? Why is it 'Would You'?"

"Ah, yes. That's the only rule. You have to say something in the video, as if you are daring, suggesting or offering that person to do something and finish the video with that question. Or a question that has 'would you' in it. You can also say 'Wouldn't You?' too, if it fits better."

"I see. But still, why are we doing that? I mean the suggestion or the question part?"

"This way, it will double the tension. Think about it. We will both experience being the temptress and her poor seduced counterpart. In our safe zone. You may or may not find that suggestion interesting, assuming that it came from someone you fancied. What do you think? This will make both of us feel lively and it can help flare up your fire in your marriage. Can you give it a try, for me?"

Beth could not picture herself doing such a thing but it really sounded fun.

She didn't confess but she needed some new sensation in her life. Something in her marriage needed to be re-ignited but it wasn't nice to hear that from someone else. She silently mumbled the words "Temptress Beth" before answering.

"You will make the first video. Besides, you have to promise to forgive me if I get cold feet and back out after receiving it, OK?"

"Sure. You don't have to see it as 'backing out'. You can end it any time you want. Don't worry, this will be fun. I never want you to feel bad. You can say no right now if you don't want to play."

Beth knew that it would be good to get out of her comfort zone. That wasn't something she could have imagined but it was better than living the same day every day.

"I'm game." And winked, hiding her tension and that little titillation.

They retired to their rooms after another glass. Danika quickly slept with a warm smile on her face but Beth spent another hour thinking about that game.

She was too excited about it. She was still hesitant; this game could make her face some kind of an ugly reality, such as how dull she was compared to Danika.

She decided to wait and receive Danika's video first, before trying to find something interesting to record herself. She hoped that she could come up with something that would show both of them that Beth had that charm as well. And she too, fell asleep.

They didn't talk about this in the morning, during breakfast or until Beth left.

They met in the afternoon and had coffee together after window shopping.

They had dinner at Beth's house and watched TV. And Danika left after that.

Next morning, Beth started to think that Danika regretted suggesting that game to her and that thought helped her relax a bit. Of course, there was a little disappointment in her heart but they could find some other things to change her too-steady life style.

In the afternoon, she received a message from Danika. There it was, she sent her the first video.

Beth didn't play it right away; she put the phone on the coffee table and sat back, thinking. She tried to guess what kind of a video she could have sent her.

Danika said 'nothing naughty'. So, there was nothing to worry about. Her curiosity helped her get rid of her worries; finally, she was enthusiastic about watching that video.

The game itself was innocently naughty. That was something new in her life. Her timid mood aside, she saw nothing wrong about this at that moment. So, she stood up, got herself a drink and sat back on the couch to view the video.

She hit play and saw Danika's face up close.

She was in her bedroom; curtains were down and the room was a bit dim. Danika was looking at the camera, without any expressions, as if she was there and looking in Beth's eyes. She looked like that for a period and Beth understood what Danika was talking about.

Her beautiful face, her imperceptible make-up, the lipstick on her lips, soul-gripping eyes and the unpredictable intention in her stare made Beth shiver and stare back. There was a faint smile on Beth's face, due to her admiration. Danika was moving the phone slowly, without breaking eye contact.

While Beth was watching her in a mesmerized frame of mind, Danika finally blinked her eyes and started talking with her soft but stern voice.

"I guess you wouldn't want to be here right now. Or, would you?"

"Wow!" Beth thought. It was interesting how that short and simple video had such an impact on her mood. Totally unexpected and totally confusing.

Beth didn't notice the nuance in her sentence, but its influence grabbed her. It was spoken in a way to hit her soft spot. Her timid character and her feeble mind.

Danika could have said "you'd want to be here right now" as well, because certainly, any man would die to be there.

But she didn't. She said those things in a different way, giving Beth the sensation that being there required caution, like a possible trap where there was no escape. Like getting caught in that beautiful spider's web. And with that "Would you?", she knew the victim would be drawn to her, knowing what was at stake.

"Wow!" she said loudly this time. Beth never had seen such a thing before. Danika didn't even show her body, she didn't even show what she was wearing. "That's what I call finesse" she thought.

She was proud of her friend and her work.

She wondered whom Danika fantasized about, when recording that video. That had to be a married man, otherwise why would it sound like a dare? But Beth had to think that video was coming to her from someone she would fantasize about. That was the rule. She watched it again but she couldn't perceive it that way. How could she? She was looking at Danika when she was watching.

But the rule wasn't necessarily like that. She only had to feel seduced. The video managed to do that, even if she couldn't think of someone else instead of Danika.

So, she felt seduced and it was double the fun indeed.

Then, the tension returned. Did she have to answer? Danika didn't say anything about that?

If she said 'No' it could be rude. It could ruin the atmosphere created by that video, that was for sure. Not only for Danika; Beth too, wouldn't want to ruin that mood. She felt more... Probably 'alive' as Danika said. She felt 'not dull'.

If she said 'yes', just to show Danika that she thought this video was perfect and the seduction effort found its target, Danika could misperceive.

She started typing, read her message before sending and she sent it.

Danika was sitting on her carpet, with her phone in her hand. She had been waiting for a response from Beth in excitement. She had to record three crap videos before sending this one. That last video was it, it reflected who she was. While waiting for Beth's comment, she watched it a few times.

When Beth's answer came, a broad smile spread across her face; this was a lovely comment "I can't think of any man who could say 'no' to that", with a heart emoticon.

She kissed her phone and called Beth.

Beth was startled when she saw Danika's name on her phone and she answered after a few rings.

"Really? Did you like it?" Danika was full of beans.

"Danika, the staring part was awesome. I never saw anything that cool before."

"So, is your answer 'Yes'?"

Beth's heart started to race again.

"I, I mean, as me? You mean, do I answer as Beth?"

"No, you'll answer as Alfred."

"Who?"

"Of course you'll answer as Beth. Who did I send it to?"

"OK, then. I mean..."

"Think of it like that. When you heard the question, what was the first answer you thought? Yes or no?"

Beth had no idea. In fact, she remembered that she said "Hell no!" in her head.

That wasn't because she found that offer repulsive. Just the opposite.

She thought 'no', because Danika's stare and perfection was too strong, too persuasive.

There was also that familiar, unconscious mood, which cautiously warned dire or risky situations. A mildly similar sensation was disturbing her, when she was watching this video. As if it was warning her that she would be completely vulnerable if she was there with Danika at that moment.

Of course, she couldn't have told her that. It would be definitely misunderstood, more than a direct 'yes' could.

"I guess, yes."

"Yay! Isn't this fun?"

Beth relaxed since Danika didn't try to read into that 'yes'.

"Yes, I mean, up to now. How about you send the videos all the time and I be the critic?"

"Smart girl. It's your turn. You don't have to rush, do it when you feel like it. But don't take too long!"

Danika sent two kisses before she giggled and hung up.

She was right. This was fun. This gave her the energy she almost forgot.

Even if it wasn't authentic and Danika was thinking someone else while doing this, Beth was supposed to think that this video was recorded for her benefit. And she didn't even have to try to see it that way. It was made to seduce Beth. Beth felt seduced. She missed seeing someone do that to her.

Also, she missed trying to seduce someone. After this practice, Marvin was going come to his senses too, she was going to make sure that happened.

Her heart was still beating fast. She watched the video again. A few times more. It felt good watching it.

She noticed that she didn't see Danika as a woman when enjoying the video. That was a perfect creature, luring Beth to some unknown escapade. Giving her a sensation of being desired by a very attractive being. And also, it was exciting that she could not stop that weird inclination to that daring invitation.

She had to find something which wouldn't look lame after that. She was going to take her time. Her enthusiasm for doing something diligently made her feel lively.

After Marvin returned, he took Beth and they left town for two days, to another city which he had a meeting in.

This made Danika even more depressed. They argued with Chris at night. She warned him about her unstable mood, reminding him his promise.

He had to sleep on the couch that night, after saying "We can do it if you want."

Who did he think he was? Who did he think he was talking to? Anyone who wasn't begging her for sex was an insult to her. In the morning, he prepared breakfast for her and atoned for his foolish words. She forgave him but since he had to go to work, she was left empty handed again.

When she was getting ready to go out, she received Beth's message.

There was a video.

Danika's mood suddenly changed, she kicked her shoes away, went to her room, sat on the bed and started the video.

Beth's phone was resting on a low table in a hotel room, recording her from a distance.

She was wearing a very nice casual dress, high heels, nylons. Danika felt like she was watching a movie from the 60's. She was sitting on a chair, legs crossed. Danika thought that her friend was gorgeous. "Well done, Beth!" she thought, curious about the rest of the video.

Beth was looking at her own hand, which was resting on her lap. She was checking her fingernails and when she finished inspecting them, she looked towards the phone absently.

How she lowered her leg, how she stood up, how she straightened her dress were all in the most elegant and gingerly way; she definitely was prepared for that shot. Danika thought that any guy who saw her wouldn't look away.

Beth looked towards the phone again and then started walking to it. She squatted in front of the phone, looking at something nearby.

She took a cigarette pack from the table where the phone was sitting on - by the way, her painted fingernails justified her inspection, they looked flawless.

Danika watched how she removed one cigarette from it, how she put it between her lips and lit it. The semi-dark color choice on her lips made this scene even hotter.

Danika laughed out loudly, clapping her hands. Her game was great and they were both good players. She liked what she was watching and she knew that Beth was doing all these to draw Danika's attention. Beth was dedicated to seduce her. And she succeeded.

When exhaling the smoke towards Danika's face - that was how Danika felt - she looked her in the eye.

"I'd like to share this cigarette, would you?"

Danika was on her feet, jumping on her bed clapping her hands, shouting "Yes! Yes!"

She fell on her knees, picked up her phone and wrote "Yes!!!!"

Beth was very anxious while waiting for Danika's response. She was worried that she would seem like a wannabe, trying to act out of her league, failing to deliver.

When she read Danika's message, it felt great. For a second, she considered if Danika was being nice, not to hurt her feelings. But right after the message, the phone started ringing and Danika was shouting when Beth answered it.

"Beth, you gorgeous stunner! I loved your outfit, how you owned the video with all your elegance."

"Really? You're not just being nice?"

"Are you crazy? Even before the cigarette part you killed it. And blowing that smoke on my face? Damn! I think anyone would want to be that cigarette, burning between those beautiful lips. And, yes, I would have shared it with you if I hadn't quit two years ago. But you were too convincing, if you insist you may make me start again. It's hard to say no to that chick!"

They were both laughing happily.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. But this was awesome, I'm so happy that you liked it. I was too afraid that you would find it too pretentious."

"We'll have to fix that problem of yours. You have to learn what a gem you are. Missed you. Your little trip caused Chris to sleep on the couch last night."

"Wait what?"

"He deserved it. I'll tell you when you return, I got to go now, bye."

"Bye."

Beth lit another cigarette and enjoyed it with a smile on her face. She felt sexy. "Gem" she thought.

Marvin found her in the same clothes, sitting on that chair, looking at her hands. He liked what he saw.

"Hi, Beth."

She didn't respond and she didn't look at him until she finished inspecting her fingernails. She found him ogling her when she finally cared to look at him. She managed not to laugh.

That night they shared a cigarette.

When they returned, Beth was at Danika's doorstep.

"Hi! Did you miss me?"

Danika jumped and hugged her.

A few minutes later, they were having coffee and Danika was telling her how Chris made her angry, when she noticed the change in Beth's mood. She stopped telling her story.

"You did something, didn't you?"

That was too personal for Beth. She never talked about sex or her private relationship with Marvin.

She just smiled.

"Oh, I love how you look today. Good for you. Is this about our game?"