Would You Consider This Wild? Pt. 01

Story Info
Modern couples fucking around.
784 words
3.75
3.9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We live in an area where condos rule.

In our building are 12 units.

There are mainly people at the end of their careers and a few divorcee's.

Our neighbors are in their late 50s.

He's an old looking dude with silver hair.

She's a petite blonde, was a cheerleader in highschool and college. She's still keeping it tight.

His name is Rob, her name is Robin.

We have grown our friendship over the last few years.

My wife and Robin pal around a few times a week.

Last weekend we accepted their invitation to dinner with their friend & coworker Mary. Mary's son is in a band that would be playing at a nearby restaurant and bar.

We drank a few before and during dinner.

Robin and Mary had already been drinking shots before in the afternoon. Rob had been drinking a few beers.

We talked about life, love and food.

Our conversation turned to sex when Robin said that she always knows when we're having sex because we are loud.

I began to apologize but she and Rob both said in unison "Don't worry, we like it!"

I felt my wife's hand on my crotch. The table cloth covered it up.

We finished dinner, listened to the band for a few songs and then split, leaving the 3 of them.

We made out a little in the car and then drove home.

During the elevator ride we kissed and fondled each other.

My wife's tits are DDD's and my hands are on them regularly. Her hourglass figure is stunning.

We made it to our bed and made out some more. I fingered her, she jacked my cock.

We like to talk about the people we would fuck.We do it all of the time and it is very erotic, very HOT!

We both thought the servers were attractive and talked about fucking them for a few minutes.

By then my wife was on top, cowgirl.

We started talking about our neighbors my wife started riding me faster.

When I asked her who she would fuck right now she said "I want to fuck Rob".

She started talking about sucking his cock. I was so excited. I wanted to fuck the shit out of her. I love it when my 50+ year old wife acts so slutty.

As we were fucking the wife's cell rings and it's Robin. They wanted us to come over for a few drinks.

I was surprised when my wife says "We'll be right there!"

We dressed quickly and casually.

Wife wearing shorts and a loose shirt.

As Robin answered the door, I could tell it was a sloppy mess at their place.

Mary was sitting on the couch as she hit a bong. Rob was loading whiskey shots. Music playing in the background was 70's rock.

Robin hugged me and I took the opportunity to give her a bear hug, I could feel her C cup titties pressing into my chest.

I let a hand fall along her back to her ass. She planted a smooch on my cheek and then she turned her attention to my wife.

Robin hugged her close like girls do, and then said something about my wife's big boobs. As she spoke she placed a hand on my wife's left titty and gave it a squeeze.

We all laughed and went farther into the room.

We slurred our drunken reviews of the band and decided to play a game.

Out came the cards and soon we were playing strip poker.

Me being most sober, had on my socks, underpants and hat. The 3 women were down to shorts, topless. Rob in his boxers and Tee-shirt.

The women were all giggly and we men were busy trying commit the whole thing to memory, you know spank bank material!

The topic turned to oral sex because we heard Ted Nugent singing about his Cat Scratch Fever.

Everyone agreed that they like it.

Robin said that she doesn't do it much to Rob anymore because of a gag reflex she's recently developed.

Mary blushed and said she hasn't had or given head for several years, I said "Poor Bastard", and my wife said "aww, poor Robby needs attention!"

We all giggled.

My wife told everyone that I do not suffer the same fate and that giving head is our thing.

Remember, we're all basically in our underwear. Rob was getting hard.

Robin pointed at his cock and said, "Well here's his chance, suck it if you want!"

The giggles stopped when my wife looked at me and I nodded in approval.

My wife looks at Rob and slurred "Take them off Rob, I'm gonna suck your cock!"