Wrecked

Story Info
Jessica Henwick looks for trouble in Miami.
16.7k words
5
12.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story was written for Sammycolt and features themes of hardcore male dominance and rough sex. If you are offended by this, don't read it.

******************

Miami, Florida

A deep blue color was visible beyond a clear surface in the water with the sunlight reflecting down below over the surface. Small ripples moved through like waves as two women splashed around together from one end of the pool. One of them had long blonde hair, the other had dark hair curled up into a neat pony tail as they moved together through the water. Only white clouds were in the sky, few and far between with the sun shining bright, making what would've been a perfect day to spend time out at a pool. The SLS Brickell Hotel and Residence didn't come with a cheap ticket for a hotel room, regardless the floor in which it was located. Such the price was no problem for English actress Jessica Henwick. As she grabbed the metal rail of the pool's entrance at steps, she stepped out with water trickling down her East Asian body. A black thong-like piece covered her body down below with her perky tits pulled tightly with a bra that made her nipples nearly poke through.

"Coming out too soon, Jess?"

The voice calling out to her had an Aussie flair in accent. Jessica turned around to see her friend, Christina Collard smirking back at her. Her long blonde hair was wet from spending a bit more time in the pool. While Jessica wore black, her Australian actress friend had a light blue colored bikini covering her assets. All Jessica could do was raise her eyebrows, returning the smirk.

"Maybe, I just need to get a drink."

This entire trip had been Christina's idea from the beginning. At twenty-seven years of age, Jessica had been without a boyfriend for quite some time. Working in and out of Hollywood and the film industry back home in Britain, the thought had not really crossed her mind outside of the desolate loneliness. The sexual urge was there sometimes to throw herself at any hot-blooded male that would show her some attention. Such thoughts were merely encouraged from Christina's guiding hand. It was her idea to take Jessica out to Miami in the hopes of her finding some lucky man out there who could satisfy her with getting his rocks off while she received a night of sensual thrills. Every now and then, someone had to get laid to relieve the tensions and stress of everyday life. The provocative bikini thong was one key tip that Christina had passed on to her friend in hopes that Jessica could get lucky this week.

The water trickled down her body, landing droplets over the grey concrete surface down below. The swimming pool was located on ground level in the 'middle' of the hotel and residency complex with walls on all four sides and the large hotel buildings towering from their high stories. Brickell was one of the business areas of Miami, outside the 'fun house' area of Miami Beach and south of Downtown. Christina knew the town to an extent from previous vacations but for Jessica, this was her first hand experience spending quality time in a favorite big city down in south Florida. Rather than grabbing a towel to wipe her wet body, she strutted her way over to the bar. Her firm ass cheeks sway, moving back and forth in the little thong that extended down the crack of her ass. An impressive view was on walking display to anyone with gazing eyes. Waving at the bartender, Jessica spoke up before she was finished approaching the bar.

"Hey, get me a shot of Scotch, please."

"Ice or not?"

"Yes, just a few cubes. No more than three."

In front of the bar was a set of wooden stools with black leather seats. While Jessica was standing in front of the bar, Christina began to make her exit from the pool to join her friend keep a close eye on her. Sitting down on the far left side of the bar was a tall but shirtless man with slicked back brown hair and a clean shaved face. Jessica didn't pay him any attention though his eyes had wandered towards her direction. The bartender was an older man, fat from the appearance in a sweaty white T-shirt and a graying long beard. He fixed her drink by request, gently setting it down over the wooden surface of the bar.

"That will be-"

"Put it on my tab!"

Alerted to the voice interrupting a conversation, both Jessica and the bartender turned to look over to their left. The man had turned a bit in his chair, sitting there in a pair of dark blue swim trunks and revealing a lightly muscular body beyond all the hair on his chest. He offered a smile towards Jessica, then raised his empty glass in a salute. By now Christina, had walked over to the bar after grabbing a towel from the rack outside the pool. She attempted to wrap the towel around her dripping wet body while observing Jessica's reaction to the man calling out to her.

"How do you do, Miss?"

"I'm doing quite fine today, thank you."

Jessica offered him a smile, flashing her teeth before sitting down at the stool where she was previously standing. From her outfit, she knew the man would take a better look at her body. He leaned back a bit from his stool, taking in a view of her firm ass sitting over the leather cushion.

"Yeah, you look like you're doing just fine, I believe you."

She let out a laugh, raising her glass to have a sip of the Scotch. He spoke in a clear American accent with a bit of a southern drawl, giving off the impression that he must've been a local here.

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Jessica."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Jessica, I'm Johnny."

He extended out his right hand offering her to shake. By now the bartender had turned his back and proceeded to get busy cleaning a few glasses. Christina just stood back, still observing what was going on while throwing the towel over her hair to shake out her blonde locks.

"I take it this is your first time here in Miami? I think I would've seen you here recently if you were a local."

Jessica nodded.

"Yeah, I'm on vacation with my friend. Do you have a residency here?"

Johnny smiled, nodding his head at her. He appeared to be in his mid-thirties, possibly older. There was something about his face that told her that he was the kind of man who had lived through and possibly seen enough of life to be able to tell it in words. Just the kind of man that she found attractive out of natural instinct.

"I live here and I work in town, but I guess you wouldn't be able to see that from how I'm only wearing a pair of trunks, huh?"

Once again, she found herself laughing at him, flashing her perfect white teeth and a gorgeous smile.

"I guess not, then again I'm not wearing my work clothes either."

"Yeah, that's obvious. Not sure if I'd be able to see that perfect ass if you had a skirt to cover it up."

Offering another smirk, this one coming off brashly but showcasing his brave flair of charm. Jessica wasn't sure how to react to such a sudden compliment, coming on strong by referring to her buttocks.

"No, trust me. You wouldn't."

He let out a chuckle, almost as if Johnny had enjoyed how offended she seemed at the sudden compliment. Jessica finished her drink and got up from the bar, turning her back to him, almost in a way to give him a clear view of her complete ass. Johnny raised his left hand fingers to his mouth and then whistled.

"Damn! You going away so soon?"

Jessica rolled her eyes but glanced beyond her shoulder to glare at him. All he did was sit there, giving a smirk as she swaggered off. Christina was quick to approach her friend. A towel was wrapped around her hair to allow her blonde locks to soak and dry properly while another white towel was wrapped nearly around her curvy body.

"What's the matter? You look a bit offended, that guy obviously likes you."

Christina spoke as they began to walk off.

"He's a bit rude, that's all."

"Oh come on, I brought you out here to get laid and blow off some steam. You can't be too picky."

Still walking side by side, Christina quietly smirked. She thought for a minute, figuring up the right combination of words to get under her friend's skin and force some action out of her.

"Besides, he's quite handsome. I'm sure you would be jealous if it was me trying to steal him out from under you."

Letting out a sigh, Jessica rolled her eyes and stopped walking.

"Oh, please! Christina stop!"

Christina laughed.

"I'm serious! You can't be picky! Go back and talk to him. Order a few more rounds of drinks and give it a try. Come on, think of it as an adventure. You don't know what you might be getting with a man like that."

Jessica turned to glance beyond her shoulder and had noticed that Johnny was now joined by an older man at the bar. He was short with fading grey hair over what was once a full head of black, clean shaved face and what appeared to be an average but skinny build for a man of his height. He wore a button up white shirt and black pants, giving off the impression that he was involved in some kind of suitcase carrying business as a daytime job. He and Johnny were engaging in a conversation, only making Jessica wonder for a bit if they were coworkers back at an office. That didn't matter in theory of what Christina was pushing on her, reminding Jessica of this quest to go out and make herself lucky. Taking in a deep breath, she walked back over to the bar, giving herself a smile of confident as she made her way back over to the bar stool where she was previously seated.

"I'll have another round of Scotch, please."

After uttering her words to the bartender, she had a seat in the middle stool, right between the two men since they were not seated side by side among one another. Both of them took a gaze at her skimpy covered body, looking over her light skin while all Jessica did was sit there and smile as the bartender went to make her request.

"This one isn't going to be on my tab, I've already had enough drinks today."

Glancing over at Johnny from her left shoulder, Jessica smirked.

"That's OK, Johnny. I've got my own money to spend here."

In the distance, Christina watched while biting down on her lower lip. 'Please don't blow this, girl. You need this worse than anything, come on and flirt with him'. Quietly speaking to herself, Christina wanted to see her friend score some success with men for once in her life. It seemed where ever they traveled together, Jessica would get on hit on and never follow up flirtatious advances, but maybe today her luck would change? Christina could only hope and wonder. Now Jessica had both men eye-balling her body as the three of them having a round of alcoholic substances poured into round glasses.

"What's your name Miss? You seem to know my partner quite well."

The older man spoke up to Jessica, almost glaring at her with his old blue eyes.

"You may call me Jessica, I met your friend a few minutes ago."

"Jessica this is my partner, Humphrey Smith."

Turning to look over at Johnny, she spoke up.

"Your partner? What do you guys do together?"

"We're into law to put it simple. I'm Mr. Smith's assistant. You're sitting next to one of the best tax lawyers that the state of Florida has to offer."

"A tax lawyer, huh? I'd probably need a bit of help if I was into buying real estate and flipping it. Seems pretty easy to get into trouble with write offs."

She offered Johnny a small grin before taking another sip of her drink. All Humphrey did was sit there and gaze at her between lifting up the glass to his lips and having a few sips. Johnny's big brown eyes met hers, giving her a nod.

"Yeah, there's trouble involved. If I had the time I could show you a bit of trouble."

"Oh yeah? What kind of trouble? Wanna tell me about it, Johnny?"

Placing her hands on the surface of the bar, Jessica moved her palms to rest her chin beneath them while Johnny got up from the bar. He took another look at her before shaking his head.

"No, I don't wanna tell you about it. I'll show you what kind of trouble I can bring. If you wanna have a look, then meet me back at my room after five. You can find me at resident room number six-six-seven. It's the neighbor of the beast, if you need a quick way of remembering it."

He let out a chuckle at his own reference towards the Christian religion's devil and then flashed her a wink. Jessica watched him begin to walk away from the bar as if he didn't have a care in the world. For a man who hit on her quite strongly and with a brash style, she found herself attracted to him. Perhaps it was in his look, or maybe that confidence he had with not caring whatsoever if he offended her in his words. Soon the other man got up to walk away after finishing his glass and allowing the ice cubes to rattle in it. He slid his hand into his pocket to offer a tip to the bartender who accepted it with a friendly smile. Jessica didn't pay attention to the exchange at all. When she turned her head to look over to her right side, there was her friend standing before her. She should've known Christina would hang back and observe once again.

******************

1 HOUR LATER

"That guy thinks he's something."

Jessica spoke back to Christina as she sat on the couch, still wearing her skimpy bikini that revealed far too much skin to make her comfortable in her own right as her mind wandered about Johnny. After all, it had been Christina's idea. She couldn't argue with the results of such attention it brought. Laughter was heard from her friend in another room before Christina answered her back.

"No, I don't think that's right. I think he saw something he liked today, that would be more accurate, huh?"

"Well, it would've went obvious with how I was dressed!"

Still wearing the black bikini over her slim body, Jessica had covered herself up only slightly in a white robe. Since going back to their hotel suite, she pondered the thought of going over to Johnny's room and accepting his open invitation for company. It was the reason she had come to Miami after all alongside her friend. Christina had slipped herself into a pair of daisy dukes style jean shorts and a white tank top, but Jessica remained in her skimpy bikini from an hour earlier. The two ladies had just finished up having lunch ordered from the hotel's service. When Christina stepped into the room sipping on a canned drink, Jessica's eyes wandered back to her friend for a moment. She was still thinking, trying to make her mind up about the man. Despite his brash style of approach in flirting, it was impossible to ignore the attraction she had.

"So what do you think I should do, Christina?"

Curving her lips into a quick smirk, the blonde haired woman glanced back at Jessica before replying to her simple question.

"I think you should go see him. You came to get laid, right? You shouldn't have to ask me any silly questions like that nor should I be the one having to talk you into it. Go and get your rocks off, honey!"

Christina was correct, Jessica thought to herself. She couldn't keep putting this off. If her goal was to eventually land a man could bring her sexual pleasure, then the pay off would be worth this trip all together. Without uttering a word back to her friend, she got up and adjusted the robe over her body. It was tied in the middle over her waist with a black lace string that remained loose. Turning to look back at Christina, Jessica smiled.

"Alright, I'll be back later tonight, I guess."

"If that's the case, then I figure it's a job well done. Go have some fun!"

There had to be another reason Christina wanted to get rid of Jessica during the day so badly. Perhaps the woman had her own form of booty call waiting, given that she knew Miami well and had friends in town. Jessica didn't ponder the thought for long as she slipped on her blue flip flops and reached for the door knob of their hotel suite and hurried outside. Her next stop would be to room six-six-seven, or 'the neighbor of the beast' as Johnny had described it. It was time to witness what he meant when he told her about 'trouble'. Despite his rudeness, the man had a charm that was undeniable. Jessica was almost confident that this would be something of a surprise that she was now walking into. Instead of fearing the unknown, she would welcome it as a new experience and embrace the possibility.

The residency suites were on the opposite tower of the hotel resort. It required Jessica to take an elevator down and then make a trip to next building. Inside the lobby, it appeared to be empty during the evening hours, but she wasn't paying attention to anyone around who could potentially witness a woman in a robe stepping her way to an elevator. The ride up to the sixth floor was one without company, no one to disturb or hinder, giving second thoughts on this short trip. Once the elevator stopped, Jessica stepped out of the parting silver doors and began walking down a corridor hallway with white walls and a dark red carpet not unlike the one from the other hotel building. Passing by the rooms that were numbered, it didn't take long for Jessica to come across six-six-seven painted in black over a white door. Raising her right hand, she knocked lightly on the door with three taps. Shuffling was audible from within the room before the door knob was heard turning and the door swung open.

"Hey, nice to see you again."

Johnny spoke while offering a smile back to Jessica. He stood wearing a simple white shirt over his body and a pair of black shorts, not giving the shirtless appearance from earlier today at the pool. A surprised expression was visible on his face, giving her the impression that he may not have believed that she would arrive at his door step. She smirked back at him, giving a nod.

"Likewise. So, are you gonna invite me in?"

He didn't answer her back. All he did was step back far enough to allow her a proper entrance. Johnny was quick to slam the door behind her, almost alerting her to the loud noise. Jessica's eyes gazed around the room, taking in the view of the residency quarters of the hotel suite. The rooms were much bigger than what was offered for the holiday resort, forcing her to believe that it was possible for a small family to live in such a luxurious room. There was a black couch in the living room sitting behind an oval shaped glass coffee table. There was a whiskey bottle sitting over the glass surface, half empty by the look of the label over the middle of the bottle. From the back, she could see a bar that was obviously leading to a kitchen, similar to her own suite. Jessica didn't study the room for long as Johnny walked around her, moving to face her before speaking up.

"I didn't think you would be brave enough to come up and see me after our little talk."

"I guess you've been proven wrong then."

Johnny laughed at her reply but before he could speak again, Jessica made her move by untying the robe and dropping it to the floor. She revealed her slim form before him in the same skimpy, black colored bikini that he had laid eyes upon merely an hour ago. She kicked her flip flops off, something he noticed that told him silently that she planned to stay for the day. Offering him another smirk, but this time flashing her teeth deviously, Jessica spoke.

"I'd like to see what you meant about getting into trouble."

His eyes glanced over her bikini-clad body like before, only this time Johnny gazed into her dark eyes and then chuckled lightly. This woman had no idea what she was in for. Jessica may have had a look of confidence over her face, but he was prepared to see if she was truly up for the test of handling his sudden approach.