Wrecked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well, if that's what you came here for."

Without hesitation, he reached for the small bra part of her two piece bikini. Johnny snatched the flimsy fabric up between his left hand fingers and forced it to stretch. Jessica was caught by surprise, gasping in her breath before stepping forward, almost over to him. Johnny then ripped the bra, forcing it to fall to the ground and exposing her firm breasts into his eye sight.

"Mmmmmm, nice tits. Just what I like to see."

Jessica leaned over, soon feeling both of his hands smashing over her breasts to give them a hard squeeze. She moaned, still unable to react with his sudden chance moves. With her body leaning over, Johnny as able to shove her forward, pushing her into him as his right hand trailed over her back and then Jessica was caught off guard once again.

SPANK!

"Ohhhh, fuck!!"

She cried out upon feeling his right hand smacking down over her tight firm ass with a hard clap. As Jessica raised her head up, she soon felt his left hand snatching her up by the hair. Johnny grabbed at the thong piece of her bikini outfit and pulled it. The fabric material stretched like her bra piece and then it snapped, falling to the floor. Jessica cried again as he snatched her by the hair, forcing her to step forward. Johnny knew exactly what he was doing with his quick movements. Before she could even comprehend the situation, he had already forced her body to become completely nude. Johnny smacked her ass again, forcing her to moan louder as the spanking echoed throughout the room. He gripped her face with his right hand, forcing her lips to part into an O formation. Johnny then made Jessica look up at him, still gripping her hair with his left hand.

"You have no idea what you've just got yourself into, huh?"

A sinister grin was painted across his face, flashing his teeth at her. All he could look back at it was the expression of shock on Jessica's pretty face. She tried to reply back but her words came out incoherently. Johnny moved his hand away from her face but kept his grip on her hair tightly with his fingers wrapped into her dark hair.

"Come on, let's go to the bedroom, that's where I want you."

Jessica whimpered, breathing heavily as Johnny began to pull her hair and force her to walk with him. He took one last glance at the whiskey bottle sitting on the coffee table, pondering the thought if he wanted one last drink before he began to work this girl over. He chose not to chase the alcohol, for now he had enough flowing in his system to bring out the dominant monster from within him. Jessica was soon about to find out what he meant by the word 'trouble' and live up to such a a reference about his room being the 'neighbor of the breast'.

"If you let go of my hair, I could follow you."

They stumbled a bit forward as their bare feet was stomping into the carpet down below. Johnny chuckled at her words, spoken in a tone that almost gave him the impression that she was slightly frightened.

"Shut up! Complaining is just going to make me pull your hair harder, bitch."

The end of his words referring to her as a 'bitch' sent a strong statement to the actress. Johnny was setting the tone for what was about to come in the following minutes. The slow walk into the bedroom came to an end once he got through the open door way. He came to a stop and shoved her down to her knees before letting his grip in her hair go. As Jessica began to glance up at him, Johnny was already rustling his hands over his shorts to unbutton them and shove the zipper down. He worked fast to get his shorts and underwear off, allowing his semi-hard cock to come flapping out into her view. Jessica's eyes became enlarged for a bit as she looked at his growing dick. When she didn't grab it out of instinct, Johnny reached down for her right hand, forcing her to hold his cock.

"Stroke it."

Everything had occurred so quickly for Jessica, she had still been trying to comprehend the situation at hand and now her fingers were squeezing around his hard cock. She moved her hand slowly at first before pumping at a moderate speed. Johnny reached down to cup her chin, forcing her to glance up at him. He had a stern expression across his face at the moment, soon letting go of her chin so he could use his hand to give her a slight 'love tap' across the face with a good smack to her left cheek. She cried out a bit but got the message thoroughly as now her hand was wanking his shaft up and down at a fast speed. Jessica watched Johnny's rod grow in length, stiffening up in erect hardness as he appeared to be satisfied thus far with her obedience. The length was impressive to her eyes with the head of his cock merely inches away from her lips.

"Alright, you can stop now. Let go of it."

His voice was low, but the message got across without him needing to create a stern voice. Johnny waited until Jessica had completely let go of his cock and then he planted both of his hands down onto both sides of her head. She could've possibly guessed what was to come next, if only she had not focused entirely on stroking his cock seconds earlier.

"Open your fucking mouth."

It was just what she could've guessed to be ordered now. Jessica did as she was told and before she knew it, Johnny had already thrust several inches of his long cock between her small lips. Jessica reacted by gagging on it and then immediately choking as he shoved even more of his long, strong cock into her mouth. He wasn't too enthused by this reaction from her but it didn't mean he was going to begin showing mercy to the woman. She would have to adjust and grow to like it. As his cock stretched into her mouth and hit the back of her throat, Johnny held her there watching as Jessica choked on it. Her throat clenched up and her eyes watered, but he soon began to thrust in and out of her mouth, all while gripping her hair from the sides of her head. He didn't utter a word, only breathing in heavily which was audible to her ears as she stilled herself.

This had not been the first time Jessica had sucked cock before, or even had a man thrust into her mouth. She did not expect this kind of treatment however, as men in the past had been quite gentle with her but that was not the case with Johnny today. She would have to get used to it and adjust on the fly from his full dominant approach. As he began to thrust his cock into her mouth slowly, she gagged once more but Johnny refused to let up. He just stood there, gripping locks of her hair within the grasp of his hands as now his cock was pumping in and out of her mouth. The tears streamed down her face from the corners of her eyes. Johnny only stopped momentarily to step his feet out of his shorts and underwear, leaving them as a pile on the floor and spreading his legs a bit. He then began to thrust harder, to truly fuck her face the way he desired to.

Jessica's hands were pressed down into the carpet floor below as she took inch after inch of Johnny's swollen cock down her throat. The head of his meat stick poked to the back of her throat time and time again, but as he continued on, she began to grow used to it. He glanced down below to see her eyes, watching as early on she had the expressions of shock and surprise with her eyes enlarged. Jessica had closed her eyes, taking in the moment as she could only sit there on her knees and take his cock pumping in and out of her mouth. Occasionally he would grunt, all while she dug her fingers down into the carpet below. Her mouth began to make various slobbering and sucking noises, much to Johnny's satisfaction as they were the only sounds he wanted to hear. Still fucking her mouth properly, he slowed down just a bit while listening to the gargling and gagging sounds she made.

"That's it, just like that. Ohhhhhh, fuck..."

His moans and words of approval had told Jessica that she was doing a splendid job thus far, but Johnny had come to a sudden halt. He abruptly moved his hands from her head and pulled his cock from her mouth. The man stood there, watching as a flood of her saliva leaned from her lower lip and poured down her chin. Johnny smirked at her and placed the palm of his right hand over her head, almost as if he were petting her.

"You like choking on big cocks, Jessica? Hmmmmm?"

She looked up at him, raising her right hand to wipe the tears from her face while strings of saliva dangled from her chin. Jessica had to take a deep breath at first before answering his question.

"Yeah!"

Jessica's voice was a little hoarse at first, causing her to cough a bit before she spoke once more.

"You gonna feed that big dick back in my mouth?"

"Fuck yeah! But first, I wanna see if you can eat ass like a true nasty whore."

His hand over her head turned into a grip with Johnny's fingers digging into her black locks of hair. Though he said he wanted her to eat his ass, instead he shoved her head downward between his thighs and forcing his hairy balls to rub up over her mouth. From where Johnny was standing, he could easily glance down and gaze over his slobber-covered shaft that was dripping in her spit.

"Suck on those fucking balls first, bitch."

Once again, he was calling her a bitch to end his speech like an exclamation mark. Just hearing the term uttered from his voice was enough to make Jessica want to talk dirty back with him. This had been first exposure to rough sex, as she had yet to feel his cock penetrating her tight cunt and yet she felt something was awakening inside of her. Parting her lips she shoved his left nut into her mouth and sucked on it while running both of her hands up over his thighs, caressing his skin. Johnny stood there like a champion, placing his hands on his hips as he had this slut pleasuring him in complete submission.

"Don't forget to suck on the other one. You suck both those fucking nuts, show me you can be a nasty whore. I know you've got it within you."

Alternating from the left nut, Jessica shoved the right one between her lips. She then reached back up with her right hand, gripping his shaft. Johnny smiled, impressed that she remembered to give his neglected cock some much needed attention at this very moment. As she slobbered all over his ball sack, she wanked his cock up and down, nice and slowly. Once he felt she was done sucking on his balls, he ordered her to stop.

"Alright, that's enough. Go ahead and rim me, don't fuck around and waste my time."

Popping his nut out of her mouth, Jessica used her tongue to lap over his hairy ball sack like a final loving kiss before she climbed between his thighs. Johnny had already spread his legs out, giving her the chance now to turn her head and snake her tongue up the crack of his ass. The tip of her tongue poked over his dark little hole causing the man to moan in excitement.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah!"

While rimming him, Jessica used her right to move down to his balls and massage them gently with her hand. Her grip got tighter over his nuts as she continued to rim him. This was something new for the woman, as she didn't expect to be forced into rimming a man like this but she couldn't complain. After a few more passing seconds, Johnny was satisfied with her pleasuring him from behind for now. Letting go of her hair, he observed her actions to see if she would bring her lips back over to his cock. Much to his satisfaction she crawled out from beneath him and brought her small lips back to the head of his shaft. Johnny watched her sink his cock back into her mouth, sucking on it again.

Planting both hands down over her head, he proceeded to fuck her mouth again. This time he gave her something of a light break by thrusting slowly and watching as his balls rubbed up against her chin with each thrust. After a few seconds of this, he came to a stop and allowed her to slip his cock out of her mouth a loving popping noise. It was time to move into a new position, one where he could take her the way he desired. Stepping back, Johnny pulled Jessica up from the floor, both hands gripping her hair as he moved to stand her up on her feet. Now facing him, Jessica was able to see the hunger in his eyes as he gazed back at her face. The stream of tears from her face-fucking earlier had dried, along with the saliva that previously dangled from her chin.

"What the fuck are you looking at, bitch!?"

Jessica grinned, flashing her teeth as Johnny suddenly moved his left hand down to grip her face, squeezing her cheeks to force her mouth open. She had no choice now to but to reply to him, giving in to that sweet temptation she had to tease him with some dirty talk.

"You aren't gonna kiss me after I just rimmed you?"

Johnny laughed.

"Nope!"

Letting go of her mouth, he gave her a quick smack across the left cheek of her face. Actions spoke louder than words, as that was a firm way of showing her who was really in charge. Letting go of her hair, Johnny moved to grab at her hips and throw her up onto the bed. Jessica cried out in surprise, her ass landing softly over the white blankets atop of the bed. Just as she glanced forward, Johnny had already climbed up onto the bed in front of her. He reached for her hair, gripping it again.

"Turn around!"

Moaning as he snatched her by the hair and tugged, Jessica couldn't pass the opportunity to talk back with him.

"Why do you want me to turn around? You've already got me on the bed!"

"Cause I fucking said so! I don't need to give you more of a reason than that!"

Johnny forced her from the position to move her body backing the headboard of the bed. There were two pillows sitting neatly over the bed in white cases that matched the sheets. Once she was turned around properly, Jessica had adjusted with her knees bent, slowly arched up with her palms pressing down over the front of the bed. She was in a good position to be fucked from behind, something that she teased him over.

"What are you gonna do now, Johnny? Are you gonna fuck me!?"

SPANK!

His hand came down hard, slapping her ass now that it was completely in his view. Johnny had sunk down on his knees over the bed, moving his hand down to her neck to hold her into place. Jessica gasped lightly upon the feeling of his fingers gripping around her neck.

"You want me to fuck you like a dirty whore, Jessica? Is that what you want?"

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Don't make me beg!"

"Beg!?"

Squeezing her neck, Johnny listened to Jessica squeal before speaking again.

"I'll make you beg. Tell me how bad you wanna get fucked, bitch!"

She grunted before giving in quickly. Jessica yelled to him in response.

"I want you to fuck me like I've never been fucked before! Ohhhhhh, fuck me LIKE A WHORE!!"

"That's just what I want to fucking here!"

In approval of her words, Johnny let go of her neck and then wrapped the fingers of his free hand around his cock. He had remembered not to view her pussy from earlier when he tore her bikini off, but that still didn't bother him. He had time for later when positions would be switched. Easing his cock between her thighs and finding her warm wetness, he was somewhat distracted at looking at her ass. Both cheeks were split lightly with the crack of her ass in full sight. He smirked to himself, coming up with a new devious idea as he felt the warmness of her cunt wrapping his cock.

"Ohhhhh, fuck. I cannot resist a nice, tight pussy, let me tell ya that."

He chuckled after uttering his speech of approval. Jessica had gasped but now she was moaning. Her eyes became enlarged as he began to immediately thrust into her. She had expected him to go slow, as every other man in her sex life had done previously, but not Johnny. Bucking his hips from the position on his knees, Johnny reached his hands to both sides of her face with his fingers ready for a new trick that would surprise her. He waited until he heard Jessica gasp again, figuring that her mouth had to be open and then he dug in with his fingers on both sides of her mouth. The art of 'fish-hooking' as it was called, was something he wanted to utterly surprise her with. His index and middle fingers of both hands dug into the sides of her mouth, forcing her to gag and make different noises along with moaning.

"Ahhhhh, OHHHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

It was a wonder to him how she managed to get a single word out with being fish-hooked, all while getting her pussy destroyed from behind. Johnny didn't show any mercy, slamming inch after inch of his swollen cock deep inside of her. From the distance in the room, the door could be heard opening but he didn't pay any attention to the sound of someone coming back inside. All of his focus was devoted to making Jessica into his dirty whore.

"Take that fucking cock, you dirty bitch! Nasty fucking whore!"

"AHHHHHH, GAWWW, KAHHHHHH!!"

"What's the matter? Trying to say something!?"

Johnny taunted her with a chuckle, still bucking his hips and slamming his cock into her pussy. The gargling incoherent noises that her mouth only forced him to dig his fingers deeper into the sides of her mouth. He could feel her tongue over his finger tips as Jessica remained fish-hooked, while taking inch after inch of his hard cock into her pussy. His balls were slapping between her thighs with each thrust. Johnny moved his hands away from her mouth, then used his right hand to grip her hair and the left one to reach down and slap her ass with a hard spank.

"OHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

She responded to getting her ass smacked hard, now groaning as she cried out in pleasure. From the doggy style position, Johnny had just the trick up his sleeve to truly drive this slut insane. He used his free left hand to reach into the crack of her ass and then poke his middle finger into her dark little hole. He came to a halt from thrusting inside of her just to witness her reaction. Jessica gasped then cried out to him.

"Ohhhhh, OHHHHH GOD!!"

"You like that?"

After speaking, he twisted his finger inside of her ass. Now she screamed out to him as this frenzy of pleasure was beginning to drive her into a sexual madness.

"OHHHHHHH, YES!!"

The grip he maintained over her hair had loosened a bit but now Johnny tightened it up, jerking her head upward as he began to slam his cock into her tight cunt once more. Jessica's body shook lightly, with each hard thrust he sent into her that made her slim frame move a bit over the bed. His finger remained stuck in her ass, still twisting it slowly after each thrust.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCKKKKKK!!"

From the way she was screaming, Johnny was pleased. Jessica raked her fingernails over the sheets of the bed, her toes curling up as she felt a quick orgasm coming and one that would be impossible for her to control.

"I take it you like having your ass played with, huh?

"Yes, yes I do! Don't stop!!"

She spoke in a whimpering voice, almost as if she were begging for mercy from him with her demands. Johnny had stopped thrusting into her pussy momentarily and then pulled his middle finger from her ass. He moved his left hand back towards her mouth, shoving his hands back into her mouth and forcing her to gag. He then pulled his cock out of her pussy before she had the chance to release an orgasm. Jessica felt his hand let go of her hair and then he pulled his left hand away from her mouth. He watched her, wanting to see if she would move a bit into a new position. To Johnny's liking, Jessica had raised herself on all fours, making doggy style an easier position so he could rise up to his feet. He was no longer required to be on his knees to pound into her. His feet sunk into the bed as Jessica turned around to look at him from beyond her right shoulder.

"You're not done fucking me, are you? I really wanna cum."

"Of course I'm not done, don't bother asking anymore stupid fucking questions!"