Wrecked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning down, Johnny surprised her by pulling her ass cheeks apart and then proceeding to rim her himself. His tongue snaked down the crack of her ass and then he darted the tip past her small hole.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

After screaming, she suddenly gasped and closed her eyes. Jessica bit down on her lower lip, as the man had discovered her true weak spot. It was the first time she had ever experienced a tongue inside her ass, making this more than just a day of first time experiences with rough play and the rimming she had given him earlier.

"Don't stop, don't stop! Oh my god, that feels so good, please don't stop!"

Ordering Johnny came at a price, but she couldn't hold herself back from speaking in her desperate tone of voice that was almost crying. She breathed heavily, unable to control herself. The man knew just how to drive her insane so far. His hands squeezed over her ass cheeks, digging in to that sensational feeling of her firmness. Finally coming to a stop, he leaned back up and then gave her ass a good slap. With his right hand, he gripped his cock and then shoved it back between the pink folds of her pussy. Jessica dug her nails back into the blankets of the bed like before, bracing herself for another pounding. Once he began to buck his hips, she screamed.

"Ohhhh, OHHHHHH YES!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting up against one another with each and every thrust Johnny sent into her had Jessica moaning aloud. Her firm tits bounced and shook from beneath her while her dark hair sway around wildly after Johnny let go of his grasp.

"You are one dirty fucking whore, I know you're loving this."

Immediately after speaking, he slapped her ass hard with the palm of his left hand. Jessica groaned, trying to hold off her impending orgasm that was drawing ever so closer as the seconds passed. With his left hand, Johnny slid his middle finger back down the crack of her ass and fingered her dark little hole for a second time. Jessica gasped like she had done before, her eyes wide open as she called out to him.

"YES, YES, YESSSS! I'm your slut, I'm your dirty fucking... WHORE!! FUCK ME LIKE ONE!!"

When she screamed the word 'whore', that made Johnny begin to pummel her pussy, pumping his cock in and out at a faster pace as he worked to finish her. In the distance, another man stood near the bed, watching all the action. His presence was known to Johnny after he turned his head and gave his friend a nod, but Jessica was unknowing of another man who had invited himself inside for a little show in the bedroom. Humphrey Smith began to take off his clothes as he figured Jessica was near her orgasm. The sound of rustling clothes and a metal belt buckle piece clanking didn't seem to phase her as Johnny worked to effectively force her into a hard orgasm while also nursing his own. He had the experience and stamina to build up a climax before he was ready to shoot a hot load. Pulling his finger out of her ass, Johnny groaned.

"Cum for me, you filthy fucking slut!"

Hips still bucking as his cock thrust into her, Johnny let go of her hair and watched her long dark locks shake around as he thrust every inch of his cock into her. Still fucking her without mercy, hard thrust after hard thrust. When he felt her walls tighten up from within, that was the sign for Johnny to come to a halt and pull his shaft from her pussy.

"OHHHHH, OHHHHHH, OHHHHHHH, FUCKKKKKK!!"

Jessica's legs began to shake wildly as her orgasm commenced. Johnny had felt her juices flooding his cock for a moment before he pulled out. She squirted a mess between her thighs and over the sheets down below. Standing in the background was Humphrey naked and in amazement as he had stepped in at the right time to catch a wonderful view of action. Gripping his cock among his right hand, Johnny stroked it furiously with the tip aimed over her back. He began to grunt, wanking himself as fast as his hand would move.

"FUCK! OHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!!"

Johnny gritted his teeth after groaning his words, watching as a thick wad of cum went flying out of his cock and splattering down the small of her back. He breathed heavily, still stroking his cock as more cum went flying over her back in thick strings and droplets that felt heavy from the warmness she was feeling over her beautiful skin. Both of them were out of breath, only Johnny was the one still moaning as he was plastering her back in his seed. Once he was done, he squeezed his cock to force the last remaining drops to fall into the palm of his left hand, then rubbed it over the left cheek of Jessica's ass. It was time for a break while his friend was standing there naked. Jessica collapsed over the bed, unable to hold herself up after such a hard orgasm. She needed a moment to process her thoughts and go over the reality of what had just occurred.

"Damn, Johnny. Think you came hard enough?"

Suddenly, Jessica was alerted to a familiar voice. Johnny cracked up in laughter, turning to his right side to smile at his friend.

"No, I didn't cum hard enough. If you knew how tight that pussy was, you'd never want to stop fucking her, I can tell you that."

'Holy shit', Jessica thought to herself. 'That other guy, he's been in here watching us. For how long?'. While trying to comprehend her thoughts of what had just happened, she suddenly came to a new realization: Johnny's friend from the bar had come inside the room and had been watching them. It was odd to her that Johnny didn't appear offended from the tone of his voice, even having a laugh with him.

"Mmmm, I gotta say. She looks quite tasty."

"She is! Hey Jessica, wanna go for a threesome."

"A threesome?"

This wasn't anything Jessica had considered when she made the decision to meet Johnny to start with. She turned around, facing both men as she quickly made her mind up. Why the hell not? She had already come this far. Taking on two men at once was just another challenge she now felt eager to attempt.

"Sure, why not? I think I can handle it."

"Oh, listen to that. She thinks she can handle it."

Johnny laughed.

"No, I KNOW I can handle it."

As soon as she spoke her words, the older man began to strip his clothes off with the sound of his belt buckle clanking as it came flying off.. Given the hair on his chest, he was definitely older than Johnny. He had a small belly for his short stature, but Jessica clearly remembered his blue eyes from earlier in the day. The look on his face told her everything she needed to know. Humphrey didn't have a problem looking at her with desire for lustful deeds. When he noticed that she was starring back at him, Humphrey gave her a nod and winked.

"I hope you can truly take it."

She was still attempting to catch her breath while also observing the situation she gotten herself into. Jessica knew it deep down just how much more she was desiring with her sensual appetite. Johnny had awakened something within her, perhaps it was true that she had a dirty whore in her soul begging to be unlocked from a cell. Johnny had stepped out of the bedroom, hurrying off to fetch his whiskey bottle from the living room to take a few more swigs while Humphrey reached his strong right hand down to grip her by the hair.

"Come on, get up. It's my turn to have a piece of you and I ain't passing this opportunity up whatsoever."

If she had thought to herself that the other man had been within the suite room longer than a few minutes and had been watching closely from afar, Jessica's guess would be true. Humphrey had invited himself in long before she was close to her climax. His erect cock had sprung to life long before Johnny needed a break and now he was ready to have some action for himself. There was no need for him to wank himself any further, for her holes were what he truly desired to get his rocks off. Shoving her head back down, Humphrey forced the Asian actress to push her face down into the blankets of the bed.

"Face down, ass up. Don't you even think about moving out of that position. You'll be a good slut for me if you know what's best for you."

"Mmmmmmm, yes."

The man let go of her hair as he was finding himself in a form of satisfaction with how obediently she replied, relishing in her role as a true submissive whore. Pushing her legs together, Jessica forced her ass up and exposing her pretty pink folds down below of her sweet pussy. It didn't matter to Humphrey that her thighs and legs were drenched in her juices from moments earlier. The cum that Johnny had plastered all over her back was now dripping forward with streams flowing down the right side of her body. Humphrey licked his lips and climbed onto the bed, slowly moving to stand up as he spread his legs and allowed his feet to sink down a bit into the luxury mattress. Jessica soon felt the warm hands of the other man, roaming them over her firm skin and getting a nice feel of her ass for a hard squeeze.

"Nice ass, I quite like it."

"I bet you do."

She had moved her hands beneath her head, in a position where she could elevate her head slightly and gaze at him from beyond her right shoulder. Humphrey didn't care that she had just reached a hard climax with the other man, he was ready to shove his fat cock into her pussy without warning. Upon feeling his entrance, Jessica let out a soft cry. She wanted to look into the man's eyes but he was clearly fixated on her ass instead. When Humphrey caught sight of her practical gaze, he reached both of his hands forward for her face. Jessica already had her lips parted, allowing entrance to three of his fingers from each hand so he could properly fish-hook her mouth open.

"Ahhhhhhh, gwak, gwak..."

The gargling muffled noises that she made with her mouth open were incoherent. Humphrey had dug his finger tips into her mouth, forcing her lips open and more importantly, her head locked in place looking forward. Even though she had already had pussy destroyed minutes earlier, here she was taking round two. Humphrey's cock pumped into her tight pussy, nicely at a slow pace. While he began to thrust and pick up speed for a proper pace of fucking, Jessica couldn't stop thinking about the pleasure she had been awakened to involving her ass. A first time experience had manifested quickly into something of an obsession.

"Fuck, this pussy is pretty damn tight. Hey Johnny, you weren't lying about this slut."

Jessica groaned, still gagging incoherent words while listening to the other man call out his friend. Johnny soon re-entered the room, shoving the bottle of whiskey up to his lips for a quick swig while watching his friend fuck Jessica. Where he had stopped after his orgasm, Humphrey had stepped in and resumed to putting Jessica back in her place and fucking her like a complete whore. He became surprised when he watched Jessica bring both of her hands behind her, running her left hand through the cum that was still plastered all over her back and now pulling her ass cheeks apart. Humphrey continued to pump his cock into her pussy as he watched her spread her ass cheeks and then use the index finger of her right hand to begin fingering herself.

"Oh, you are one filthy slut. That appears to be evident."

Humphrey almost laughed at watching her finger slip into her ass. A part of him wanted to move his hands away from her mouth and grab her wrists to hold them still, just as a way of showing her who was in control. For the time being, he held off on that thought, allowing her to continue fingering her ass hole since it was giving her pleasure and he didn't want to hear her speak a single coherent word as for now. Johnny had walked over to the side of the bed and placed the nearly-empty whiskey bottle down over the left side bed stand. He climbed onto the bed, just watching as he was now in face view with Jessica. She glanced up, witnessing the smug expression on his face as he was enjoying every passing second of watching her get destroyed by his partner in work. After watching her play with her ass for a few more seconds, Humphrey reached his right hand away from her mouth and grabbed her hand, pulling it away from her ass. He then used his other hand to guide his cock out of her pussy and shoving it up the crack of her ass.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhh yeah! Fuck me in the ass like a dirty whore! Yes, yes, yes!!"

Johnny couldn't help himself from chuckling a hard laugh as Jessica called out her words in desperation. She soon felt Humphrey's fat cock penetrate her ass. He shoved it in without giving her any warning whatsoever, satisfying the urge that she begged for. She gasped for a moment, catching her breath.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah... That's it, I wanna feel a hard cock in my ass."

"She's quite the whore, huh?"

Hearing Johnny's question, Humphrey didn't break his vision away from watching his fat cock sink down into her beautiful ass. He let out a moan upon feeling the tightness of her back door hole.

"The only kind of whores I can tolerate are the ones who know how to take it up the ass. Let's see if she can handle this!"

He gripped both of her ass cheeks, grunting now as he began to ram his cock into her ass. Jessica's body shook, her breasts shaking from underneath her as Johnny then reached for her left hand and moved it towards his cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and began to stroke Johnny's cock while Humphrey was now plowing into her ass.

"OHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!! FUCK MY ASS, YES, YES, YESSSSSS!!"

The excitement could be heard loud and clear from how the pitch of her voice had raised. If she was screaming over this, Johnny was wondering just how loud they could get her when they both took her on together. Though Jessica had yet to view Humphrey's cock, she was feeling every inch of his thickness to let her know just how long his length was. Closing her eyes for a moment, she called out again.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Instead of spanking her, Humphrey squeezed her ass cheeks, sending inch after inch of his cock into her ass. All while she was frantically pumping her hand up and down Johnny's cock. Unable to hold back the urge of her own pleasure, Jessica slipped her other hand down below and guided it to her pussy. She began to finger herself, squeezing her clit between her fingers while using her other hand to stroke and wank Johnny's cock simultaneously. Humphrey grunted, soon speaking out in amazement.

"You know how to take it up the ass, slut! I think you might be worthy of being called a whore after all!"

"I told you man, I told you! She's absolutely fuck-able!"

Johnny clapped his hands after his spoken words back to Humphrey. He was enjoying this display of pure dominance, as it was only the beginning of when they were to both take her together. Still pumping his cock back and forth through her ass, Humphrey listened as she whimpered and moaned. Her cries getting louder with the passing seconds.

"FUCK MY ASS, YES! YESSSSSSS!! RAM ME WITH THAT BIG FUCKING COCK, GIVE ME EVERY LAST FUCKING INCH YOU'VE GOT!!"

"You like getting rammed in the ass, slut?"

"I FUCKING LOVE IT, YESSSSSS!!"

Pleasure at the heat of the moment was far from the reason why Jessica had such a heightened sense of lust right now. She dipped two fingers into her pussy, all while still pumping her other hand up and down Johnny's cock to pleasure him at the same time. The three of them were locked together in this lewd act, everyone receiving pleasure with Jessica being the main source of such fun caught in the middle. Shoving her fingers further into her cunt, she worked tirelessly to force what would be her second orgasm of the day, all while feeling Humphrey's ball sack slapping up against the undersides of her ass cheeks. This was going to be the first orgasm she ever experienced that was mostly due to the art of anal sensations. Burying her head down into the blankets of the bed, Jessica groaned and called out once again. When her hand quit stroking Johnny's cock, he was alerted to her sudden screams of pleasure.

"OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHH GOD!! FUCKKKKKK!!"

Her legs began to shake with her body trembling once more with a flood of love nectar gushing from her cunt and creating an even bigger mess over the bed sheets now. Humphrey didn't stop his full on anal assault, making sure that he got a few more thrusts in her ass before he pulled his cock out before he had reached his own orgasm. He stood there on the bed, watching her body still lightly trembling with the final shakes. Humphrey let out a moan, stepping back before he was to climb off the bed.

"You know how to take it up the ass, I like that but you're a little too dirty right now for me to keep doing this."

His words were a subtle hint that she needed a shower. Johnny smirked as he looked down at her. The entire time he had been sitting on the bed he was able to witness her facial expressions, watching every passing moment of her face getting curled up and all the different facial postures she would force her muscles into during pleasure. Johnny let her have a few moments to herself, only to catch her breath and recover from her second orgasm of the day.

"What Mr. Smith is telling you Jessica, is that you need to get off the bed and go get a fucking shower. Clean yourself up, whore. We aren't finished with you yet. The bathroom is over to your right."

Both men had begun to move off the bed, leaving her there with the cum still dripping off her back and only to tend for herself. Neither Johnny or Humphrey would be aiding her in the shower, not that she needed an extra hand to wash herself. It would be much needed privacy and give her time alone to comprehend the surging lust that she was feeling flow freely through her body. Jessica couldn't even find herself to be angry at the other man for watching and then joining in without asking. This entire experience made her feel something that she had not had with other men in the past. It was the first time for many things so far today and it appeared that a new task was on the menu for her to embrace: a threesome. Rolling over from the bed, she didn't bother to glance over and see the mess that had formed from squirting all over the white bed sheets. It was telling that not even Johnny had mentioned it, but why would he care? Room service could be called for new sheets before it was time for him to get some sleep.

Stepping onto the floor after leaning up from the bed, Jessica saw the open doorway to her right leading into a bathroom. It wasn't anything different from her own hotel suite on the other side of the holiday resort. She walked into the white room and made her way over to the shower, reaching for the chrome handle to slide open the door and make a slow entrance. Taking in a deep breath, Jessica tried to calm herself for a moment while the adrenaline was still running at a sharp fast pace through her veins. Turning the knobs to start the water, Jessica closed her eyes and embraced the feeling of the warm water raining down over her face and down her body. It wasn't so much a moment of relief as she was beginning to feel neglected from the touch of either man. Despite how rough the whole situation had been so far, Jessica was loving it. Now she thought about it even more while applying soap to her body and turning around to wash the cum off from her back.

While taking her time in the shower, she began to think about who these men were. It seemed so natural for Johnny to encourage his friend to join in and fuck her while he needed a break after having an orgasm. Maybe they had done this before with other women? That was a question Jessica was now pondering on, thinking of ways she could tease them with some dirty talk. The warm water had generated a light fog, covering the glass surfaces inside the bathroom while she was now washing her hair with the soap provided by the holiday resort. A private question had went through her mind, now wondering if she could handle both of these men together as one woman. A threesome was the kind of fantasy she didn't believe she would have a chance to experience, but that time had truly come today. It almost made her feel adventurous to push her body to the limit and reach for an ultimate satisfaction to the lust she was now craving.