Wrecked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly following his order, Jessica reached with her right hand to grab his cock and guide it between her lips. She bobbed her head up and down, slowly cleaning Johnny's rod of her sweet love nectar that was dripping from his thick shaft. She moved slow, pulling it out of her lips with a popping sound and then licking the underside of the shaft lovingly. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him as she kissed the head of his shaft. Humphrey had stepped around to where his friend was standing, forcing Johnny to side-step a bit to the opposite direction. Like from the beginning now Jessica had found herself back on her knees with each hand gripping a cock. This time around, she had Johnny to her right side and Humphrey to the left.

"Stroke those fucking cocks!"

Johnny ordered her while Humphrey took a deep breath, standing idle.

"Yeah, wank 'em!"

Her big brown eyes gazed up at both men, glancing to her right and then over to her left. Jessica bit down on her lower lip, teasing them with her dirty talk now. She knew what was coming, hence why she was tempted to tease them with such filthy words.

"Mmmmmmm, are you both ready to cum for me? Gonna paint my fucking face with two hot loads!?"

"Fuck yeah! Keep telling me how bad you want it, whore!"

Johnny was quick to reply while Humphrey just stood there. Down below, laughter was heard again from the other guests that were now eavesdropping on the action that was going on from the balcony above. Jessica didn't pay it no attention whatsoever as her hands were frantically pumping each shaft up and down, working in a fast pace. She turned her head to the left, flicking her tongue over Humphrey's cock and then spitting back on Johnny's shaft.

"I want two hot and sticky loads of cum and I want them all over my face. I want to be painted like a fucking whore. Like a true whore!"

Just when she spoke her words, Johnny deep breath. Humphrey remained silent, only groaning as he watched the slut continue to wank their cocks back and forth in her hands. Jessica was begging to be made into an epic mess. The adrenaline was still rushing through her aching veins as the once innocent girl had now been transformed to her inner true whore that was previously locked inside of her. After three orgasms and two hours of getting the fucking of her life, she wanted an epic way to end it. One that she would never forget and perhaps make Christina envious of the fun she had received through this adventurous day. Dropping his lower lip, Johnny began to moan.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck. OHHHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!!"

When he groaned, that was the cue for Jessica to close her eyes but to her surprise, she felt the first wad of cum flying over her face from the opposite side. Her left hand shoved down to the base of Humphrey's cock as he began to explode.

"SHIT!! OHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

The older man groaned, watching as the initial first wad of cum splattered across her closed left eye lid at the same time Johnny's erupting rod sprayed a string of cum across her right cheek. The sudden feeling of cum plastering her face had caught Jessica by surprise, forcing her to open her mouth and moan.

"YES, YES!! TAKE THAT CUM YOU FILTHY FUCKING WHORE!!"

The voice yelling at her belonged to Humphrey, who had taken grasp of his cock from her hand was stroking it, aimed directly at her face. Wad after wad of his cum went flying onto her forehead, into her hair and splattering into her closed left eye lid again. Her eyebrow was completely drenched, connected with her eyebrow while Johnny allowed her to continue wanking him to spray his load all over her face. Since he had already had an orgasm earlier in the day, his blasts were not as powerful as his friend who amounted for more than half of the warm sticky substance that was now splattering across her beautiful face. Jessica began to giggle, cracking in laughter before teasing them with soft words.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. I'm your whore, give me every last drop of your cum."

Her left eye was seemingly glued shut from the sudden burst of cum that splattered over her, as she didn't think of trying to open it. Soon she felt a string of cum drench over her right eyebrow and drip down into her closed eyelid. Streams of cum were already dripping from her face, down her neck and to her breasts. Once was Humphrey was done with plastering her face, he let go of his cock. Johnny shot one more string of cum up her right cheek and then fed the head of his shaft between her parted lips, resting the head over her tongue. Jessica obediently closed her lips and milked the final drops of his seed into her mouth.

"Ohhhh fuck. That was amazing. Damn, I didn't think I could cum THAT hard!"

Humphrey spoke as he tried to catch his breath, all while Johnny had a short laugh.

"She looks even prettier dripping in our cum."

"Yeah, I have to agree with that."

While the men exchanged a few words, Jessica pulled Johnny's rod from her lips and took a deep breath. She tried to open her eyes, but knowing they were plastered in cum, it was going to be difficult to do so without inflicting pain. She could've made the joke now that her eyes had been 'glued shut in cum'.

"I'm fucking drenched, mmmmmmm. Oh my god, I can feel cum running all down my face. You two got me good, huh?"

"Yeah, we sure did."

Johnny replied to her smugly. He stood there, watching as she wiped some of the cum from her face. Voices from the balcony below them were still audible, but only through a brief moment as the voices were lower than before. Jessica was trying to wipe the cum from her eye lids so she could have her vision restored.

"I need to clean up my face, I think my eyes have been cummed shut by both of you. Oh shit, I need to rinse my face off, especially my eye lids."

With a chuckle, Humphrey glanced over at his friend and gave him a silent nod. He then reached for Jessica's arm, helping her rise up from the floor.

"Come on, I'll show you to the bathroom and then you can get yourself all cleaned up and leave."

Stepping in front of her, he led her back inside the hotel suite, something that immediately alerted Jessica to a change as she no longer felt the winds from outside on the balcony. Taking several steps around the bedroom, Humphrey turned her and then quickly walked her out the living room.

"This way, keep going."

A door opened, something that Jessica could hear and before she knew it, Humphrey had shoved her out and slammed the door behind her. She stumbled into the hallway, nude with cum still dripping from her skin. Not wanting to open her eyes, she took a deep breath and forced them open regardless. Cum still dripped down her face, like tear drops from both eyes. When Jessica glanced around, she realized she was standing completely naked outside the room of six-six-seven, alone in the hallway. She stepped back over to the door and knocked on it with her fist.

"Ummmmm, guys. This isn't funny. I need to get my robe, if you don't mind."

Laughter was heard from beyond the door before Johnny's voice yelled at her.

"Fuck off, bitch! I'm keeping it as a souvenir!"

Humphrey's voice could be heard crackling in laughter now as the two men seemed to be engaging in some small talk, possibly bragging about how they had banged her and played up to the art of domination in awakening her inner whore from inside. Jessica had to quickly think to herself how she was going to get back to her own suite, across the holiday resort in the other building. The evening hours were proceeding now as night time commenced and she only had to think fast and make the move of racing down the hall for the elevator, hoping praying that she wouldn't bump into anyone who possibly called the police. It was a risk she had no chance of taking, running naked through the hotel as she was hurrying to make an exit and possibly creep her way back to the suite that was rented to herself and Christina. The adrenaline and hormones were still rushing through her veins and she didn't shut off the thoughts as she entered the empty elevator and punched the button for the floor below.

******************

1 HOUR LATER

"You got WRECKED! Oh my god, that's about all I can say!"

Christina spoke back to her friend Jessica who was now sitting over the couch back in their hotel room. It was a brave trip to make the run from the elevator, out of the hotel lobby naked and then to the other building and run up the stairs. Jessica had the strength in her body to pull off such a feat, even running past people who had stopped to notice a naked woman running freely through the hotel. Luckily there wasn't a soul to be found through the staircase as she climbed up to the high floor where her room and Christina's remained down a hallway. Frantically she beat on the door with her fist when she reached it. Christina had opened the door to a naked Jessica, cum covered all over her face as she welcomed her friend back inside, now relieved to have some privacy.

Another shower was needed after the threesome. Christina was still in shock from opening the door to Jessica's naked body standing before her. The most she had been able to do was ask if she were alright, which Jessica quickly replied 'I am now' before hurrying to the bathroom and getting another shower. She couldn't find herself to be angry at Johnny or Humphrey for how they manhandled her and threw her out, if only they would've been kind enough to toss her the robe and make this trip somewhat easier. But that was a different question, as she still made the trip back to her own hotel room with cum drenched all over her face. After getting out of the shower, she put on some black booty shorts and a tank top to join her friend in the living room for watching TV. Christina had immediately noticed the red mark on her face, giving her the impression that Jessica had a battle on her hands with Johnny.

"Yeah, I guess that's all you can say huh?"

Jessica glanced over at her friend, replying to her after a moment in time. Christina had fixed her long golden hair up in a pony tail, wearing a pink top and jean shorts as they had been sitting together now for half an hour. What was flashing over the flat screened TV across from them was of no concern to her. Jessica couldn't pay attention to any program as her mind was still racing in the thoughts of what she experienced in the previous hours of the day. It would be an event she would never forget, almost like a landmark of a day.

"Well, I'm still shocked that I opened the door to you standing there naked. That was the last thing I was expecting. The way you were beating on the door, you scared the living hell out of me."

"You would've done the same thing if you had to go through the whole building, completely fucking naked with cum dripping from your face!"

"Yeah, maybe so. We still haven't gotten to talk about how it went. So how, did it go? Let me say it again, you got WRECKED! Please tell me you had fun though."

Jessica smirked, almost blushing at her friend as she slowly nodded her head.

"Oh yeah, I had fun for sure. I think we need to do this again. You and me take another trip like this."

THE END