Wrecked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cum that had previous plastered her skin had now been washed away, moving with the warm water and bubbles of soap down the drain of the shower. Among her thoughts, all the lustful and filthy desires rummaging through her mind, Jessica had determined herself how she was going to take this event of a threesome. It wouldn't be a problem for her, figuring she had the strength to endure two orgasms almost back to back, then this would be a worthy challenge for her body. Taking in a deep breath, she turned off the facets and forced the water to stop as she was satisfied with cleaning herself. Upon stepping out of the shower, she grabbed a white towel to dry her body off and then took a few moments to dry out her hair. It was still wet, but it didn't bother her too much. Looking around the bathroom counter, Jessica spotted a spare rubber band near a soap dispenser. Taking the rubber band, she stretched it out and used it for putting her wet hair into a pony tail. Freshly clean and ready to get fucked, she made an exit from the shower and back into the bedroom. Jessica's eyes went to the left side of the room, noticing the balcony door was wide open. She made her way over there, finding both men still naked and standing out on the balcony.

"There you are, I was wondering if I was gonna have to come in there and drag your fucking ass out of the shower."

Johnny spoke while standing on the left side while Humphrey was to her right view, leaning over the balcony railing. it was funny to Johnny that after fucking her in various positions, only now was he getting a full frontal view of her nude body. Below her impressive flat stomach was her pussy, shaved neatly with the beauty of her pink folds exposed. She was gorgeous, to put his thoughts of her into a simple term. Johnny offered a smile as Jessica walked out onto the balcony. Humphrey remained leaned back over the black barred railing, feeling the cool breeze of the wind. Over to the left side of the balcony was a black metal chair facing the doorway. From the sixth floor of the residency suites, they were a total of seven stories in the sky. Across from them was the other building of the holiday resort with the sun beginning to dip down into the ocean and the sky fading into an orange color.

"Sorry I took so long."

"You'll be forgiven, once you get down on your fucking knees and make yourself useful."

Never one to let up, Johnny reminded her of her place with his commanding words. Jessica looked him in the eye and nodded as she began to lower herself down. The floor of the balcony was white tiles with a cool surface felt on her knees now. The two men stepped forward to her. Johnny noticed the grin she had on her face, just before Jessica spoke up.

"While I was in the shower I got to thinking, you two have done this before, huh? I can't be the only whore you've fucked at this hotel."

"You're smart huh?"

"A smartass!"

Humphrey was quick to correct Johnny as the two men had stepped forward, he spoke again.

"Shut up and get your hands on those cocks. If you want me to call you a whore, you're gonna have to prove that you can do more than just take it up the ass."

Raising her arms, Jessica wasted no time following the other man's orders. Her left hand reached for Johnny's long cock, gripping it tightly. She then raised her right hand and wrapped those fingers around Humphrey's swollen dick. Taking in a deep breath, she began to wank their cocks back and forth simultaneously.

"That's it, stroke those fucking dicks. Just like that, work your hands. Get us and nice hard like a good whore."

Her eyes shot up at Johnny while pumping her hands up and down both shafts.

"Mmmmmmm, I think I'm gonna be doing more than just jerking off these wonderful cocks."

She flashed her teeth, still pumping her hands up and down to stroke both cocks. Now that she was facing both of them, Jessica was ready to begin taking turns between them. In an effort to tease Johnny a bit further, she glanced over at his friend's cock and then flicked her tongue across the head. Still stroking them back and forth in her hands, Jessica alternated back to Johnny's cock and lapped her tongue over the crown. When it came time to choose one to suck first, she was ready to take the other man for a taste. Sliding her right hand down to the base of Humphrey's dick, Jessica shoved it between her lips, all while still jerking off Johnny's rod. The two men stood there, not interfering with her as she was following their orders directly.

"That's it, there you go. Suck on that cock like a good slut, ohhhhhh yeah."

Jessica bobbed her head up and down Humphrey's shaft after hearing his words of approval and further encouragement, all while her left hand was still stroking the other cock back and forth. Popping her lips off Humphrey's rod, she turned her attention over to Johnny's dick and then spit on the head before stuffing it between her lips.

"Nice work, don't you fucking stop working those hands. Stroke his cock too, multi-task. That's the skill of a true whore, remember that."

Johnny called out to her, impressed that she spit on his dick but not wanting her to slack off and lose the pace. Once she began to bob her lips up and down, her right hand busy stroking Humphrey's rod. After sucking on Johnny's cock for a good bit, she pulled her lips away with a popping sound and alternated back to Humphrey's cock. Like before, she spit on the head before sinking it between her lips. As Jessica sucked one cock, her hand stroked the other one back and forth. She was proving that she had the skills to do this, though knowing in the back of her mind when it came time for double penetration they were likely to pound her into next year. Here she was on her knees over a balcony in Miami, not even taking a view of the city down below as she worked her lips up and down one cock while her hand was wanking the other. After a while, she pulled Humphrey's cock from her lips again and alternated back to Johnny's rod, not without spitting on it before sucking again.

As Jessica had now switched between cock multiple times with her lips, both shafts were coated in her saliva that served as lube for her wanking when she wasn't sucking. Johnny wondered when he should force her to stop, but Jessica was handling herself so well. She slobbered all over his rod before pulling her lips off and then moving back to her right side where she spit all over Humphrey's shaft yet again before plunging her lips back down on it. Both men stood there and moaned softly, enjoying their little whore whom was hard at work pleasuring them. Humphrey didn't want to force her to quit either, as he had a shit-eating grin across his face from watching Jessica alternate from cock to cock with her hand and mouth. Eventually it was Jessica herself who came to a stop from sucking on the cocks within her grasp. She used both hands to stroke each cock, biting down on her lower lip as she glanced up at both men.

"I wanna get fucked by both of you at the same time. I've never been fucked by two men at once."

"Oh, is that so?"

Johnny spoke up, causing Jessica to nod her head up and down while still stroking both dicks with her small hands.

"Mmmmmhhhmmmmm. I mean, don't get me wrong. I could suck on both of these big cocks all day long, but I know that you've got more plans for me besides that."

She let out a sensual laugh, one that excited Johnny and Humphrey both.

"Alright, I think it's time to take you the way you need it."

It was Humphrey who spoke up for a change instead of Johnny, showing the woman that it wasn't just one man calling all the shots. They both stepped back as Jessica let go of each cock and then Johnny reached down with one of his hands to grab her arm and pull her up. Since her head was wet, he didn't want to snatch her up by the hair like he had previously done. Once Jessica was standing back up on her feet, it was time to move her into position. Since Johnny had fucked her cunt earlier, he was eager to feel his cock shoved into her ass. It would be Humphrey's turn to take her up front with fucking her pussy. The two men moved with Humphrey standing in front of her and Johnny from behind. He glanced back at Humphrey, giving him a nod.

"Alright man, let's do it."

Jessica moaned.

"Come on and fuck me, both of you!"

Humphrey glared at her, reaching his right hand up to go for her neck.

"Be careful what you wish for, slut."

Jessica gasped feeling his fingers around her neck while Johnny moved his hands to her hips, lifting her up. Humphrey let go of her mouth and brought his hands underneath to grip her ass cheeks, holding her up so both men could properly sandwich her between them for this double penetration position. Humphrey used his right hand to grab his cock, shoving it between her thighs while Jessica glanced down.

"Go on, get that big dick inside of me. I want it, I fucking need it!"

If only he wasn't busy pushing his cock into her pussy, Humphrey would've smacked her across the face for making such a demand. Once his cock was inside of her, he couldn't hold back the urge. He reached up with his right hand gave her a quick smack across the cheek. Johnny was looking over Jessica's left shoulder. She let out a moan as she felt one cock enter her. Johnny then used his right hand and followed along, guiding his cock up the crack of her ass and finding her dark little hole. Her feet dangled as she had been lifted off the ground. Jessica threw her head back and moaned while curling up her toes.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh god. Yessssss..."

Gasping, her eyes became enlarged upon the first feeling of both cocks pushing inside of her simultaneously. Jessica had thought she had mentally braced herself for this back in the shower, but that was merely the thought of the act of double penetration. Both men moaned as Humphrey thrust his cock into her pussy. He moved his hands to her hips, forcing her body to shove up against his so he could feel her perky tits rubbing up against his hairy chest. Her hardened nipples poked up against the older man's skin while Johnny was adjusting his grip over her body. He moved his hands down to her ass, cupping each cheek in his palms so he could balance her in this position. Jessica groaned, letting out a soft cry as she then placed her left hand over Humphrey's back and leaned back so Johnny could move his head around the left side of her neck.

"Still tight after getting rammed in the ass earlier, damn!"

Johnny moaned as he spoke in praise of how wonderful her ass hole felt with his cock lodged in. Jessica was still bracing herself as she soon felt each man beginning to pump their cock inside her holes, one after the other. When Johnny would thrust in, she felt Humphrey's cock slamming into her cunt.

"OHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Her screams echoed from the balcony of the residential suite. There wasn't a care in the world if anyone witnessed their lewd act together. Both men grunted as Jessica began screaming at an even louder pitch.

"FUCK, OHHHHHHH GOD!! FUCK!!"

Humphrey responded to her screams by letting go of one of her hips with his right hand and then raising his hand to smack her across the face. Jessica responded by pushing the palm of her left hand over the man's back, now gritting her teeth as she let out a growl and screamed to both of them.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK... MEEEEEEEEE!! OHHHHH, YEAH!!"

His hand smacked her across the face again. Jessica's body began to shake and tremble, her breasts jiggling up against Humphrey's chest.

"You like slapping me? Then slap the shit outta me! Go on, fucking do it!"

Like the man had told her minutes earlier to be careful what she wished for, Humphrey had no problem making her pay as he brought truth to those words. As both men were pumping her ass and pussy with their cock, Humphrey slapped her hard with the palm of his right hand. Since Johnny had a firm grip over both of her ass cheeks, Humphrey was confident in placing both of his hands around her neck. Jessica bit down on her lower lip, gasping and then screaming louder than before.

"FUCK, OHHHHHHHHHH GOD! YES, YES, YESSSSSSS!!"

It didn't phase her whatsoever to feel both of the man's hands with all of his fingers squeezing around her neck. It properly locked her head in place as she was unable to move her neck. Jessica groaned, closing her eyes as the adrenaline was rushing through her veins faster than before. No matter how hard she may have attempted to prepare herself for this moment mentally, it didn't matter. Nothing could get her ready for the moment of feeling two cocks pumping in and out of her holes. The men worked in a steady rhythm, pumping one after the other. At the moderate rate they pumped their cocks into her, Jessica figured she had the time to fight off another orgasm from approaching too early.

"FUCK ME, DON'T STOP!! YESSSSSSS!!"

Still screaming out to them, she couldn't hold herself back. The wind was blowing a bit harder but nothing could bother them during the act of fucking. Jessica had never dreamed she would get fucked on a balcony, let alone by two men who knew how to put her in her place and unleash the inner whore that had been locked away inside. Over and over, they thrust inch after inch of their cocks inside of her. Humphrey squeezed her neck with his hands before he grunted and began to step back, causing Johnny to take a few steps forward. From the distance, Johnny could hear voices speaking from the balcony below them. He almost chuckled at the thought of someone listening to Jessica scream her lungs out while getting the fucking of her life.

"Ohhh, shit! Need to change positions, I want to fuck that ass again!"

Humphrey was the first one to call for changing positions. Johnny was confident before they began that they would be changing positions, giving both men the chance to fuck each of her holes properly in revolving changes. Humphrey moved his hands away from her neck and then both men set Jessica back down on her feet. Both cocks slid out of her holes softly, leaving her feeling neglected for a few seconds. Johnny stepped in front of her, grabbing her by the hair and forcing her pony tail to come undone as he snatched the rubber band free and tossed it off the balcony like a piece of trash.

"Come here, I want you right here."

Now that he was facing her, Johnny sat his naked buttocks down over the black metal chair and pulled Jessica towards him. She soon got the hint for this new position and spread her legs out. Luckily for her, the chair was absent of any arm rests, so it was easier for her to straddle him and have a seat over his lap. She used both hands to grasp his cock down below, holding it upward with a strong grip to allow herself the moment of lowering herself down over it. Jessica let out a soft moan as she felt his cock sliding back inside her cunt. Still gripping her wet hair, Johnny was able to force her to lean forward over him. His hands moved to her breasts, squeezing then as Humphrey now stepped behind her and was pulling her ass cheeks apart. Jessica glanced over her right shoulder, demanding him in her desperate voice.

"Yes, get that big cock back inside me. I want to feel you stretching out my fucking ass hole with that dick."

The time was coming to shut her up for good, but not until Humphrey had slid his long cock down the crack of her ass and pressed the head to her dark little hole. Jessica moaned feeling Johnny's strong hands pressing down over her tits. He squeezed her nipples between his fingers, causing her squirm around a bit as Humphrey's hands found their spot on her ass cheeks, squeezing them as he pumped his cock inside of her. The three of them were now locked in place together as one for another time.

"Mmmmmm, yes! Fuck me, FUCK ME!! Both of you, GWAHHHH!!"

Jessica abruptly quit uttering speech as Humphrey used both hands to fish-hook her mouth. Johnny watched his friend stretch his fingers into her mouth from both sides, locking her head in place and forcing her to stop demanding them with tired words. The only thing she spoke now was incoherent moans and cries of pleasure. Both men were working in unison, bucking theri hips to drive a cock into each of her holes. Jessica breathed heavily, her body shaking as Humphrey was pounding her ass with his hard cock, all while Johnny was thrusting upward with his hips to drive that cock back and forth into her cunt.

"Fuck! I could do this all day with this little whore!"

"Yeah! There's a reason I had to plow this ass again!"

All Jessica could do was groan incoherently as Johnny and Humphrey spoke back to each other, praising her body as a tool for them to get their rocks off. She was coasting on what seemed to be an all time high of an adrenaline rush, groaning and moaning to herself as she was feeling inch after inch of the older man's cock pumping into her ass, all while Johnny was thrusting his hips to drive his cock upward into her pussy time and time again. The rush of pleasure was overwhelming as she was feeling her climax build back up. Johnny's hands were still smashed over her breasts, squeezing them once more as he looked into her eyes to see her quietly close them. She could only glance down at the smug grin on his face between the moans he made. From behind her, Humphrey was groaning and spoke up once more.

"This is definitely my kind of whore, man. She knows how to take it up the ass, fuck!!"

He groaned again, his hands digging into the firmness of her skin for an even better grip as Jessica's body began to tremble and shake. Johnny knew she was close, but that didn't mean he was going to stop thrusting into her. He called out to his friend.

"She's about to cum! Ohhhh, fuck!"

"Oh yeah?"

Humphrey bit down on his lower lip, still digging his fingers into her mouth to maintain the fish-hooking as he began to taunt her.

"What's the matter, you little whore? You can't handle getting fucked by two guys at the same time? Already about to cum again, are you?"

Laughter was heard from voices on the balcony below. 'Oh shit, you hear that? Something's going on up there! Yeah, someone must be making a porn movie or something', laughter crackled again among two male voices from below. Johnny could hear the voices, but was not bothered whatsoever. Nothing was going to break his concentration as he thrust every inch of his cock into her pussy. Jessica tried to say something, but once again her voice was an incoherent mess as she screamed loudly with Humphrey's fingers shoved into her mouth.

"GWAHHHHHH, KAHHHHHH!!"

Her legs began shaking and then Johnny felt the wet release of her orgasm flooding his cock from within. Humphrey pulled his hands away from her mouth, allowing her the freedom to express her climax freely in roaring moans.

"FUCK, OHHHHHH GOD! YES, YES, YESSSSSSS!! THAT'S IT!!"

Jessica was forced to grit her teeth, making her moans growl out to them as the wind blew her wet hair during the height of her pleasure. Humphrey had pulled his cock from her ass, a sudden thing she quickly noticed by not feeling him inside of her anything. Jessica was attempting to catch her breath when Johnny leaned up and moved his hands over her hips to pull her off him.

"Get up. Get the fuck off me and get back down on your fucking knees."

"You heard him, whore."

Laughter again erupted from the balcony down below, followed by more voices trading chit-chat. 'Damn, they must be running a train on that poor girl', before Jessica had the chance to obey his command, Humphrey had snatched her by the hair and was quick to force her back down onto her knees before them. Johnny quickly stood up, ordering her again.

"Clean my cock. You came on it, so clean it up with your whore-mouth."