Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing to be done about it, nothing she could think of at least. Well she could think of ways to buy Bernice's silence, but those in and of their own might give rise to gossiping. Besides, those weren't exactly things she was eager to do, the thought alone made her shudder. No first things first. She still wasn't completely done carrying out Sally's tasks. The ones at home were still left, but she had done the shopping first as she wanted to see as little people as possible. Something she now sorely regretted. If she had postponed the shopping long enough she might have never ran into Bernice.

Still It wasn't like she had much room to postpone things. Her stop at the mall might have been quick, but as she arrived home it was already 11 o'clock Sally always arrived home around 4 in the afternoon, sometimes a little earlier, sometimes a little late. This unpredictability made it so Rose had to build in some safety margins as far as waiting at the door was concerned. That and she needed to prepare herself as well. After last night's punishment she was terrified of screwing up.

Heading into the house Rose threw off her shoes, hat and sunglasses. She didn't need them anymore as she wasn't planning on heading out again and even then it wasn't like they had really helped her much. She shuddered as she thought back at how Bernice had said she recognised her figure everywhere. The woman had always been somewhat direct and had never really hid her peaks. She was old and rich enough not to care about what people thought, but she had never been this direct before. Maybe it was just cause of everything she had observed during their talk.

In any case, none of it mattered now. Nothing was going to change. She was in deep shit and she knew it. With another deep sigh she went back upstairs and into Sally's room. It was time to get some cleaning done. The first thing this room desperately needed was some fresh air, it reeked of sweat and arousal like some kind of brothel. A scent that brought back many bad memories of these past few days for Rose. Rushing to the window she opened it up as wide as possible.

With the windows open she went on to the easy and quick tasks. She made Sally's bed, picked up her dirty laundry strewn across the floor, cringing at the touch knowing these things had been worn by Sally longer than advisable. Especially the panties and her at home tights were gross. It looked like Sally had been thoroughly turned on while wearing them, they were soaked or at least they had been, now they felt crusty with dried up arousal.

Throwing them all into the washer as fast as she possibly could Rose went back to picking up the rest of Sally's garbage. Wrappers from snacks, some school things and much to her disgust even a vibrator. The girl really was a pig and this pigstye was more work to clean than she anticipated. It took Rose about an hour to have all the floors and surfaces cleared, the room all ready to really get cleaned. She had also managed to clean the girl's tub, shower and toilet already, getting the grossest things out of the way.

Now it was time for lunch though. Rose just grabbed a quick lunch, not really hungry after all the stress and disgust of today, but she had to eat something. Not really eager to eat Rose didn't put much effort in her meal, just grabbing a quick bite and getting on with her work.

She ended up giving Sally's room and bathroom a very thorough cleaning, leaving the room looking just like new. It did cost a lot of time, but it would make her work maintaining this so much easier and above all there was no way Sally could have any remark on the job she had done and thus there was no way she would get punished.

Such a cleaning had ended up taking way longer than Rose had anticipated though and as a result she was starting to run late. It was a quarter past three already meaning she had a little less than three quarters to get ready and of course to get the snacks out. That's what she did first, it was the easiest really, and a good reason to postpone getting in her humiliating get up. Pulling out a couple of cans of soda, she put them on a tray together with a bowl of chips, a bowl of peanuts, a bowl of nachos and a cheesy dip.

With the snacks taken care of and set out on the salon table it came time to get dressed. She didn't want to get back into the humiliating exposing get up, but she couldn't really afford to waste anymore time and so she stripped out of her outfit of today, the too warm but concealing dress, her tights and even her plain underwear.

Completely naked Rose shuddered and started on her makeup, yet another heavily applied evening look. Dark smoky eyes and a thick coating of bright red lipstick. Going over to her bag of newly purchased stockings Rose fished out the first pair of colourful stockings she found. She guessed it was safer to go for something colourful as pleased Sally might go easier on her. It turned out to be a pair of baby blue sheer stockings. Ruffling through the bag she selected the matching ribbons.

In a hurry she slid the stockings up her legs, then went back into the bathroom to brush out her long blonde hair into twin pigtails. Her blush shone bright as she transformed herself in a mock innocent slut for her stepdaughter. With the two pigtails falling down on both sides of her head she really looked ridiculous. She couldn't believe she was actually going through with this.

For a moment Rose stared into the mirror, horrified by her expression. She really contemplated putting her foot down again. She couldn't just let that snotty bitch walk all over her and treat her like this. It was ridiculous, but then again what could she do about it?

Rose was fully in the process of last minute contemplation of whether or not to go through with this when the bell suddenly rung loudly. Looking at the clock it was ten minutes to four. Very early for Sally to come home but not unthinkable. That little bitch, did she expect the door to be opened for her as well? On the other hand it might be a stroke of luck as she herself was running a little late. If Sally had just entered then all her efforts would have been for nothing as she wasn't in position just yet.

Rushing out of the bathroom Rose was just about to hurry downstairs when she remembered she still needed her leash. Going back in the bathroom she hurriedly clipped the leash in place and went back to hurrying down stairs, fear filling her as the bell rung a second time. Oh god she was going to be in so much trouble.

Getting down on her knees in front of the door she shuffled forward, turning the doorknob before shuffling back with the door, opening it for Sally while remaining on her knees, her eyes cast downwards submissively. "I'm sorry for taking so long Mistress, I was..." Rose started her apology before stopping mid-sentence in complete shock. Instead of the black flats leading to white sock covered calves a pair of leather heels leading into sheer glossy suntan nylon covered calves stepped into view. She had already seen these today.

Looking up in horror she saw the surprised face of Bernice turn into a broad smirk as she smiled down upon her. Rose had been so certain it had to be another mind game of Sally, but instead she was greeted by the woman who had heavy suspicions about her collar earlier today. Suspicions that now got more than confirmed. Her face went completely pale. There simply was no explaining this.


12