All Comments on 'Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 14'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FibaroFibaroabout 2 years agoAuthor

If you liked this story and would like to read way more along with a ton of other stories then please check out my page on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/fibaro I have ran into trouble with Patreon, but since SubscribeStar doesn’t accept PayPall you can still follow me there, just make sure you connect your discord account to your Patreon account if you do so you don’t miss out on my content. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro .

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomabout 2 years ago

This was a great chapter, I really enjoyed it but I'm honestly far more interested in the mother daughter dynamic with rose than the dynamic with Bernice. It's fun to read but the storyline that keeps the story so interesting and makes me so excited to read this is really rose and her daughter.

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomabout 2 years ago

This was a great chapter, one of my favorites for sure. I loved the humiliation in it but honestly I'm far more interested in the stepmother daughter dynamic than in the one with Bernice. That story line is really want grabs me when I'm reading it so I hope there is more of that in the future chapters, compared to Bernice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A juicy story could be written about Madison's mother searching for her missing daughter by paying a visit to Savannah and Roxy's apartment as the mother spins her wheels trying to get meaningful information from both Savannah and Roxy who are noncommittal about sharing information about Madison's whereabouts until the frustrated mother spews her racism about Savannah who calls this upon her as she tries to apologize for her unintended racism and get away from their apartment before Savannah puts a spell on her to remain kneeling on the floor until Roxy begins to remove her sleeveless shirt and unhook her bra as she is ordered to fondle her own breasts in front of Savannah why puzzled her body will not try to leave the apartment.

Roxy will affix thin belt to the cowed mother's neck and pull her to start smelling and sucking Savannahs smelly toes until Roxy compares the mother with Madison!

Then the girls drive Madison's mother to one of their black friends apartment for further conversion onto a slut for BBC like Madison was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...