Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernice's intense stare high above her only made Jessy's shame even worse. Not only that, it made it more difficult to actually pee, but it wasn't like she had much of a choice. It was either pee like this or not at all, or at least not until her bladder gave up on its own with or without her approval and mental block. She knew however that Bernice's patience would wear faster than her bladder would, so if she didn't get over herself soon she would get punished anyways, both for wasting time and for peeing the carpet when her bladder eventually gave way. All the shame of trying to make her needs clear would have been for nothing.

Raising one of her legs high in the air Jessy tried and tried until finally she manage to get the pee flowing, a strong yellow stream shooting from between her legs right against the back wall, much like she had seen multiple dogs do against some building on their daily walks. It was so mortifying that it didn't even feel good to relief her straining bladder and Bernice didn't make it better when she started to laugh. "Oh how precious my Cunny is learning to pee like a proper bitch. No owner wants a bitch that isn't properly home trained. I know a wall isn't the most fun place to pee Cunny, a bitch like you is probably aching for a tree or a fire hydrant, but this will have to make due... for now!"

Jessy couldn't help but worry about what that for now meant. She was happy with her shower wall, well not happy, but it was a whole lot less terrible than those other options Bernice had mentioned. Not only where those in public, they also didn't have a hose or shower next to them to get her clean after her pee. Then again, maybe she should hope that Bernice would take her out in public like this. After all that would be one sure Fire way to get helped out of this mess she figured, people couldn't ignore this right? Jessy thought, torn between the hope and horror that would be a trip in public while the last drips left her bladder. Relieved once more and deeply ashamed, Jessy let her leg down to signal she was ready, a cue Bernice took by quickly aiming a shower-head with cold water straight at her exposed pussy, making her whimper for about a minute until Bernice was satisfied with how clean she was.

The towel that quickly followed the shower wasn't exactly nice and gentle either, but it got the job done, both getting Jessy adequately dry so she wouldn't drip all over the place, and getting her that much more embarrassed. The trip to what was now pretty much her toilet was a mortifying but necessary one. Still Jessy was anything but happy when her leash got pulled again, forcing her to follow along to wherever this horrid woman lead her, most likely back to that horrid throne where she would be back on pussy licking duty, then again. It wasn't like any other activity was that much better.

Much to Jessy's surprise however, they didn't go straight to the door. Instead Bernice headed for the toiletbowl. Jessy couldn't believe this was really happening. After she had just had to mee in such a devestatingly embarrasing way, Bernice now expected her to watch her pee as well. Not only was it utterly gross and wrong to her to even be in the same bathroom as someone else who was peeing, let alone within a leash's lenght. It was also devestating to get rubbed into the fact that she was less than a person, not allowed to use the toilet bowl to reieve herself while her owner did. This was so wrong and unfair on so many levels.

It only got worse as well as Bernice lowered her panties, sitting down only to snap down at her feet and order. "Sit!" Awkward and utterly mortified Jessy took the very exposing sitting position right between Bernice's spread open legs. Jessy's own legs were spread wide, her pussy as much on the forefront as possible and her breasts simply pushed out, this time, more level with Bernice rising to the sitting woman's chest rather than her hips when she was standing. Bernice looked positively delighted looking right in her mortified pet's face as she carelessly flicked the girl's pierced nipples, making the bells on them ring as Bernice chucked.

"Isn't this just great Cunny? I help you pee, you help me, a perfectly symbiotic relationship. I mean I don't need you to help me out, but I allways get so bored sitting on the toilet. I know the youth these days likes to tockle away on their smartphones in here, but that has never been my thing. These fun bags however, now these could keep me occupied for ages." Bernice grinned, possessivly squeezing the girls breasts because she could, because she wanted Jessy to feel owned, and just because she really liked it. Especially with that mournful whimper from her cringing pet.

Jessy's cringing got so much worse as Bernice actually started to pee, the loud sound of a hard stream hitting the porcelain bowl soon followed by a very faint scent rising from it were plain disgusting and degrading to have to endure, especially from up so close with her stomach almost pressed against the rim of the bowl. All that while Bernice carelessly kept playing with her breasts. At times she cupped them, at others she pinched them, squeezed them, made them bounce for her,... it was very clear the woman loved playing with them, and as if that wasn't enough, a toe of Bernice's pump soon got pushed against Jessy's overly aroused and denied pussy, bouncing up and down until a soft moan forced its way passed the horrified girl's lips. All Jessy could do was sit as still as possible and enjoy as this way older woman had her way with her while she was peeing, not bothered at all by being watched like she had been. Clearly Jessy was just a toy in her eyes, a pet to be played with and answer her every whim.

For as horrible as this whole ordeal was, getting her breasts played with while she got egged with the damn toe of a pump all while looking at the horrid way older woman who was peeing. The real horror only came at the end after the steady strong stream of piss had finally stopped. Looking straight into her pets embarrassed eyes Bernice went on another monologue. "You know, I have always kind of hated how rough even the softest toilet paper has felt on my very sensitive pussy I'm sure that dryness also plays a factor, so when I switched to wetwipes I tought it's would be better, but I can't stand the cold at all. I guess what I really need is something soft warm and wet!" Bernice spoke with a grin grabbing onto the extended tongue Jessy had subtly tried to pull back as Bernice spoke not liking where this had been going at all.

She hadn't dared to move to drastically either not to get punished, but now that Bernice had a firm hold of it, she deeply regretted it. She could taste the thumb and index finger currently holding her tongue, but that was the least of her worries now as she feared that she would soon taste this horrid woman's actual pee, or at least the few drops clinging to her pussy and bush. The thought alone was making her nauseous. Tasting her pussy, for as horrid as that was was one thing, but tasting her pee was a whole new level of wrong gross and disgusting. With all her might she tried pulling her tongue back with no success, at least not until Bernice finally released it.

"Oh well I guess I'll have to stay on the look out, until then I'll have to make due with toiletpaper I guess." Bernice quickly spoke as she wiped herself, flushed, and got back up. She had given her pet a real scare, and while she was certain her pet was relieved for now, she knew her scare would continue to pay off, going forward she was certain that Jessy would fear her tongue would get used as toilet paper every time she took the girl to the toilet with her, a firm reminder that she would serve as literally everything Bernice wanted from her.

Back up on her feet Bernice uttered a simple command. "Heel!" And with that she walked off back to the room, tugging her obedient pet along. While Jessy was relieved that she hadn't had to find out the punishment for peeing on the carpet, she wasn't relieved when whe followed her owner closely. Shame and horror were the only things she felt as she struggled to keep up on her restrained limbs.

12