Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Coach seemed very happy with me. Should I be happy too? It was hard to think with that huge thing banging my wrecked hole. The pain was definitely being replaced by pleasure at that point. I had never felt something like this. He was spanking my ass too, a lot, but even this, I could get pleasure from.

What was happening to my body? To my soul?

The Coach said another thing that I did not fully comprehend. Something about me "being fully turned", "completing my transformation". He was getting incoherent too, having so much pleasure banging my faggy enormous ass.

He had been pounding me restlessly for a good ten minutes when someone knocked at the door.

My heart fell down in my chest when I heard Coach Ranson barked: "Come in." His dick still buried deep inside of me. Someone was about to witness me getting sodomized!

Damian probably could not believe his eyes when he entered the wrestling coach's office only to find the Head-Coach naked, deep-fucking the ass of the star of the team.

"Now, Feytons, this is how we properly fuck an ass." Coach Feytons simply stated, panting, as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

Damian walked in, his mouth semi-opened, but unable to say a word. That is probably what we call a "jaw dropping moment".

Damian went on the other side of the desk, he looked at me. He was stunned. I smiled at him. A part of me was exulting from seeing him disconcerted like that. Coach Ranson was offering me my revenge. Somebody else was owning my ass! Take that, Damian! I would never be his!

"Naked, Feytons!" Coach Ranson ordered.

He was still pounding me. I was drooling over the desk and some official paperwork. Hopefully, I was not ruining documents which were too important.

Feytons executed himself immediately. Him too, could not say no to our Coach. When he pulled down his jeans, I realized that he was hard. Oh God... Did he really enjoy seeing me like this?

"You should be ashamed of yourself Feytons, messing up with Russel's brain while being a fucking disappointment on the mat, losing all of your matches today!" Coach Ranson barked at him, fapping his big balls against my ass some more.

"Coach... I..."

"You're a shame to this team and to this university, Feytons."

I had never seen Damian like this. He seemed so vulnerable.

"How would you feel if someone were to fuck your ass deep, just to mess with your brain?" Ranson asked him.

Then, the Head Coach finally got his dick out of my hole and he stopped stroking my throbbing cock. I almost fell down. I felt my asshole opening and shutting itself off several times. I must have been gaping, I thought of Victor's videos, the "exploring my cave" series.

My hole let go some of the Coach's juice which slid down my thighs.

"Feytons, bend over." Coach Ranson commanded.

It took me a few seconds to realize what was about to happen, what was the actual plan.

It was only when Feytons' ass found itself a few inches from my throbbing and juicy huge cock that I understood the Coach's true intentions.

Damian bent over just like I had been doing before, he spread his ass cheeks without complaining, ready to take his punishment.

[MORE TO CUM]

Will Damian be able to take this HUMONGOUS cock?! Place your bets and stay tune!

12