All Comments on 'Wrestler Fucks for Dorm Rent Pt. 07'

by HerMatman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
longer stories please

You write well... longer stories please though and maybe some topics other than wrestling...

HerMatmanHerMatmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for comment

I totally appreciate your comments. I write between 800 & 900 words for each article. That's pretty long in my opinion concerning what I need to say. I can't make any promises, but I'll try to reach 1,000 words. Also, college wrestling and the women who love it - is my interest. It is what I enjoy writing about. Thanks for stopping by. - HerMatman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More teasing

I loved how the lady teased Sam's cock. The way she caressed and tickled his big balls added a lot. I struggled with that; I hate it when ladies talk about my "balls." And she calls Sam's "ballz." He needs to give her a spanking. But he can't because he's handcuffed to the bed. And I love all of the talk, all of poor Sam's frustration even more. I envy him so much, want to trade places with him. Your words have teased my cock, frustrated me even more than they did Sam. And I love you for it. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous