Wrestling Practice

Story Info
Heidi & Ada agree to a KO-only wrestling match, no tapouts.
2.5k words
3.85
12.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ada, a dark-haired beauty with extremely long limbs, and Heidi, a smaller but much stronger blonde, had been wrestling partners for a couple of weeks. They didn't know each other very well, and because of this, neither of them ever went 100% during their practice sessions. This lack of intensity hurt the progress of both, so one day after practice, once all the other wrestlers had left the gym, Ada proposed an idea.

********************

"I'm so sick of this!" Ada complained. "We aren't getting any better."

"I know!" Heidi agreed. "It doesn't make any sense. We're putting in the time...the effort...but I feel so stagnant."

"Can I be totally honest with you?" Ada asked.

"Please," Heidi replied.

Ada paused a moment. "I think I know the problem."

Heidi was intrigued. "And what's that?"

"Well, all the other girls have been training together for years. They know each other extremely well and go full force without fear of embarrassing or hurting one another."

"Okay..." Heidi nodded.

"We barely know each other, and to be honest, I think we're being too nice when we train. I don't know about you, but I feel like I'm holding back a lot of the time. I just...don't feel comfortable letting the real animal inside of me out of its cage. And without pushing each other to our limits, I don't think we'll ever break through. If you don't feel the same way, I apologize -- I just needed to throw that out there."

"I can't believe you said that!" Heidi smiled. "I've been thinking the same exact thing but didn't know how to bring it up!"

"Really?" Ada relaxed.

"Absolutely!" Heidi confirmed.

Ada smiled. "That's one hell of a weight off my shoulders."

"So now we know the problem..." Heidi pondered, "...but how do we fix it?"

"Well, I had one idea. It's a little out there, but if you're on board, I really think it could help us improve."

"At this point, I'm open to anything," Heidi replied. "I just want to get better."

"Good -- then we're on the same page. So, my idea is that we have an untimed match,, and the only way for either of us to win is if the other is knocked unconscious."

"Wait," Heidi interrupted. "So you mean instead of tapping out or yelling Uncle, we just keep going until one of us is out cold?"

"Exactly!" Ada smiled. "Think about it -- if we train harder against each other than the other partners, practicing against them will eventually turn into a walk in the park. What do you think?"

"It's definitely a little unconventional, but like I said, I'm willing to try anything. Any rules?" Heidi inquired.

"Well, I don't want either of us to get seriously hurt, so how about this. First, no punching or kicking. Only wrestling holds."

"That's fine with me," Heidi agreed.

"And nothing dirty," Ada continued. "No biting or eye pokes or anything that could lead to permanent injury.

"Still on board. Anything else?" she asked.

"No costumes or unnecessary gear. We strip down to our underwear."

"Why?" Heidi asked.

"To avoid freak accidents. I've seen matches where one wrestler's shoelace scrapes the other's cornea. Another time someone's finger got caught in the other's knee pad and broke in three places. Crazy stuff always finds a way to happen. I just want to limit that as much as possible. If we're stripped down to our underwear, the chance of an injury goes way down. The lower the risk, the more we'll be motivated to go as hard as we can. Does that make sense or do I sound like a lunatic?"

"So you're saying we can do anything to each other, even if it's not a standard wrestling move, as long as we don't punch, kick, bite, or eye poke...and we're going to strip down to avoid random injuries?"

"Yeah..." Ada confirmed with bated breath.

"I'm good with all of it," Heidi agreed, removing her shoes and socks.

Ada blushed as she began to strip. "Are you sure?"

Heidi nodded excitedly. "Let's get this match started!"

********************

Ada and Heidi squared up atop the blue wrestling mat. Each lunged in and out, trying their best to secure an advantage. After several failed attempts from both parties, Heidi used her shorter, stronger frame to grab Ada's hips and spin around behind her.

"Ha. How do you like that???" she jeered.

Ada squirmed but couldn't break free from Heidi's powerful grip. Heidi swept behind Ada and wrapped her arms around Ada's stomach.

"How's the air up there!" she laughed, bear hugging Ada until her feet left the ground.

"Hnnnngggggg!!!" Ada moaned.

Heidi's strength forced the breath out of her opponent's lungs. Whenever Ada tried to take a breath, Heidi squeezed even tighter. Her short, powerful arms constricted Ada's diaphragm like an anaconda.

Ada knew she had to escape before the lack of oxygen knocked her out. She wiggled her body ferociously and managed to slip one of her lanky arms between her belly and Heidi's wrists. Slowly, she wedged her arm deeper and deeper until Heidi's grip was broken.

"Okay..." Ada panted, trying to catch her breath. "Game on!"

********************

Ada jumped forward, grabbing hold of Heidi's legs. Unable to successfully sprawl, Heidi fell backward onto her butt. The duo scrambled back and forth in search of a dominant position. After several minutes of chaotic action, Ada and Heidi found themselves at a stalemate -- they both were lying on the mat, face-to-face with the other person's feet. Ada wrapped her arms around both of Heidi's muscular legs -- a purely defensive move that prevented her opponent from gaining any sort of advantage. Unable to advance, Heidi copied her opponent's strategy and bear hugged Ada's calves together.

"You're not going anywhere, sweetie!" Heidi barked.

"Well, I don't think you're going anywhere either!" Ada roared.

They both tried breaking free but made zero progress. Heidi scanned the recesses of her mind for a maneuver that might help. She quickly realized the answer was staring her right in the face. Ada's delicate feet were there for the taking.

Heidi repositioned her grip by securing Ada's ankles between her bicep and armpit. This freed her hands so she could attack Ada's soles and toes. Heidi knew she'd be able to finish the match if she could mount Ada, but in order to do that, she needed to break Ada's hold.

While Heidi didn't know much about Ada, she was well aware that her feet were incredibly ticklish -- a fact made clear by a drunken conversation the two shared a night prior. Keeping this in mind, she began grazing her nails up and down the soft, instep of Ada's high-curving arches.

"Ahahaha!!!" Ada laughed. "Stuh!!!! Stop it!!!!" she giggled, still squeezing Heidi's legs.

"Awwww, what's the matter? You're not ticklish, are you???" Heidi mocked as she scraped her fingertips against the creamy texture of Ada's soles.

Ada couldn't stop laughing but somehow refused to let go.

"Hahahahahaha!!!" she cackled.

Heidi intensified her tickles to scratches.

"AHHH HAHAHAA HAHAHAA!!!!!!" Ada roared. She could feel her grip slowly loosen as she fought for air. She knew she couldn't stay in the same position too much longer. Just before her grip broke, Ada repositioned her arms so that Heidi's ankles were secured between the crux of her elbows.

"Where do you think you're going?" Heidi teased as she continued to claw Ada's sensitive feet.

With her hands now free, Ada returned the favor. She grabbed hold of Heidi's big toe and bent it backward as hard as she could.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Heidi screamed.

"Oh, you didn't like that?" Ada smiled.

A game of chicken had begun.

"Do your worst!" Heidi yelled, aggressively scratching her nails across Ada's supple soles.

"AHHHHHH!!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!!" Ada roared, barely able to control herself.

"That's it," Heidi barbed. "Just a few more tickles until I'm free of this mess..."

Ada continued twisting and torquing and bending Heidi's toes, but her opponent's focus was that of a laser -- the harder Ada attacked, the more intensely Heidi tickled. Ada could feel her grip begin to loosen and there wasn't a single thing in the world she could do to stop it.

"Almost there..." Heidi smiled, slowly prying her legs away from Ada's arms. "Almost there..."

Ada could no longer resist. Her hold relented just enough for Heidi to escape.

As soon as the tickling stopped, Ada rolled to her hands and knees in an attempt to catch her breath. While she was distracted, Heidi snuck behind and stepped over Ada's shoulders, wrapping her short, stocky thighs around both sides of her opponent's neck.

"Hhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!" Ada gasped as Heidi tensed her muscles.

"Well, well, well..." Heidi taunted. "Can you see the finish line? Because I can..."

********************

The back of Heidi's hamstrings clamped viciously against Ada's neck. Heidi stared down at the back of Ada's head, tightening her choke with each passing second. Ada, stuck on all fours, could only drool while staging at the tops of Heidi's indestructible feet. Heidi continued applying pressure to Ada's carotid arteries, preventing any fresh blood from making its way to her brain. Ada soon became extremely dizzy.

"...nnnnnnnnnno..." she mewled..

"Don't worry, sweetie. It's just a little nap. I promise to take real good care of you once you're snoring."

Heidi squeezed even tighter as Ada's face turned bright red. The edges of Ada's vision began to fade. In just a few seconds, she'd be completely unconscious. She needed to think of something before it was too late...

The only part of Heidi's body that Ada could reach were her feet, but every attack she previously tried had absolutely no effect. Ada's vision continued to dim. With nothing left to lose, she attempted something new. Instead of twisting and bending Heidi's toes, Ada employed the same attack that had been used against her. She stretched her long arms forward and gently started caressing the tops of Heidi's feet.

"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Heidi roared, even louder than Ada.

Heidi's choke loosened but only barely -- Ada still wasn't receiving any oxygenated blood. With her vision nearly black, Ada directed every bit of energy toward tickling the feet beneath her. She caressed the instep of Heidi's soles and aggressively poked her boney fingers in between Heidi's toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Heidi hyperventilated.

"That's...the...spot..." Ada thought, just as she started to faint. "...just...a little...more..."

The harder Ada tickled, the more the choke loosened. A tiny bit of blood made its way through Ada's arteries. She kept tickling. More blood flowed. Heidi kept laughing. A little more. Slowly but surely, Ada's vision turned clear. She continued ticking. Heidi continued to roar.

"Stuhhhhhhh....Stuhhhhh....AHAHAHAHA AHHHH...STOP IT...HAHAHAHAH!!!"

Ada could feel her strength returning.

Heidi could no longer control herself. The choke around Ada's neck had completely loosened. Ada continued tickling as she escaped from Heidi's headscissor.

"HUHHHHH...HUHHHHHH...HAHAHAHA!!!!!" she huffed.

Amidst the laughter, Ada inched closer to a more favorable position. With one hand, she continued tickling Heidi's feet. With the other, she grabbed Heidi's wrist and pulled her to the mat. Heidi was now lying next to Ada, completely helpless as her soles were being ravaged.

"HAHAHAAHAHHAHA...PLEASSSSEEEE!!!! STOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU WIN!!!!!!"

Ada ignored the pleas and started creeping her legs around Heidi's neck. Heidi was well aware of Ada's actions but couldn't do anything to stop her while being tickled. Once Ada had placed her thighs exactly where she wanted, she abandoned the tickle and committed to the choke.

"Hnnnnnnnnggggg!!!!" Heidi gasped, immediately trying to separate the crushing force of Ada's long, lanky thighs.

"Nuh-uh-uh..." Ada teased, crossing her ankles to apply even more pressure. "Now it's my turn."

********************

Ada's headscissor was not as powerful as Heidi's, but her technique was flawless. Her lanky limbs provided the perfect amount of leverage to cut off every bit of blood to Heidi's brain.

"Nnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!!!" Heidi squirmed. Ada remained perfectly calm. She knew the choke required several seconds to be fully effective, and she didn't want to make the mistake burning out her legs. Instead, she slowly applied constant, forceful pressure.

"How ya doing there, sweetie?" Ada smiled.

"HHNNNNGGGNGNGGGNN!!!" Heidi gurgled.

"I didn't quite get that. But it sounds like you're getting sleepy? she grinned.

"Nnnnnnnggggg...hlllnngngggggnnn!!!" Heidi haplessly replied.

"Okay, well I'm just going to help you take a little nap. How does that sound?" she teased..

"ARRRRHHHHNNNNGGGGGGG!!!" Heidi growled, trying her best to break free.

"Oh, you don't have to thank me. I'm just doing my job," Ada laughed, holding the choke taught and firm.

Heidi was fading fast. The effects of Ada's vice-like grip had slowly compounded. Heidi looked for an escape. All she could see were Ada's long, lanky legs, and that's when she remembered how ticklish Ada's feet were.

Heidi quickly reached out to grab Ada's feet but immediately realized that her arms were far too short and Ada's legs were much too long. She continued stretching with all her might, but the deepest she could reach was just above Ada's ankles. Heidi's head began to spin as her face turned red. She recklessly started tickling Ada's ankles and calves, hoping to loosen the choke just a little.

"Oh, I'm sorry my dear. Only my feet are ticklish. But I do appreciate the effort," Ada smiled, applying slightly more pressure to the neck between her legs.

"Hnnnnngggggggg!!! Hnnnggggggg!!!!" Heidi struggled as her vision narrowed.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh, shhhhhhhh, shhhhh..." Ada comforted. "Not much longer now."

"Hnnnnnnnggg!!! Hnnnnggggg!!!" Heidi thrashed, tapping her open palm against Ada's thigh.

"Aw, Heidi! No tapouts," she smirked. "You know that."

Ada continued tightening the choke as Heidi's hand flopped to the mat.

"There, there now..." Ada whispered.

"Hnnggg...hngg...hnnn..." Heidi sleepily whimpered.

"There, there..."

Heidi tried one last time to wedge Ada's thighs away from her neck, but she could no longer feel her arms. She had to think of something. She had to think of...

********************

Heidi's body fell limp within the confines of Ada's unwavering thighs. She held the choke several seconds longer to ensure her opponent wasn't faking. Soon, Heidi began to snore. Ada took one last look at her perfectly placed choke, admiring her own legs and feet.

"Guess this round goes to me," she joked.

Ada slowly uncrossed her ankles, releasing the choke. Heidi's unconscious neck rested peacefully across the inside of Ada's right thigh. Ada gently lifted Heidi's head from her lap and placed it softly upon the wrestling mat. She then stood to her feet as Heidi continued to snore.

"Well that was interesting," she said, staring down at her unconscious friend. Ada gently pressed her soft, creamy sole upon the side of Heidi's face as she flexed her biceps toward an imaginary crowd.

"And the new," she smiled, massaging the pad of her foot against Heidi's temple...."CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...ADA...'THE VICE'...ARMSTRONG!!!"

"...gghhhllllhhnnnnn..." answered Heidi.

"That was actually a lot of fun!" Ada beamed as she continued to pose. "I hope you're down to do this again!"

Heidi continued to snore.

The End