Me-Time

Story Info
I describe my favorite masturbation videos.
861 words
4.6
9.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,091 Followers

I'm a single girl and I like to masturbate to porn. Best time is when I get home from work. An orgasm or three relieves my stress. I lock the door, strip off my work clothes, release my big breasts from my bra, slip off my thong and strut around my little apartment butt-naked. It's a liberating feeling. Sometimes I stand at a window and show myself for anyone who happens to be looking from other windows on the street. A little exhibitionism puts me in the mood before I lay on my bed with a pillow under my ass, spread my thighs and dial up my favorite videos.

Before I start, I close my eyes and caress my breasts and nipples, imagining a hot guy getting me ready to fuck. I play with my nipples until they're stiff and tingling. Then I slide one hand gently down from my breasts over my smooth flat belly to my mound, imagining a guy's hands exploring my body. He is a little nervous and excited as his hand goes to my pussy-mound for the first time. He's wondering how wet I am. His fingers caress my mound and then slip slowly down to my wet lips. He toys with my lubricating pussy for a minute, teasing me before he slides a finger inside. I love when a guy fingers me the first time. I lay there touching myself, imagining his hard cock pressed against my thigh.

I search the porn sites and pull up my favorite video on my laptop. I like compilations of guys masturbating and coming. I want to see a stiff, aroused cock on the edge of orgasm. No girls, no faces, no storyline, just hard cocks cumming.

The guy in the first section is gripping himself, barely moving, squeezing and slowly releasing his grip. As he releases the pressure, big drops of cum spill down his fingers. Then he lets go completely. His erect cock stands alone squirting warm jets in the air. I imagine he's looking at my body and masturbating before he fucks me. Cum drips on his belly. He is shaved and I see every drop coating his crotch. He spreads it on like icing. I can almost smell it.

The video segues to a new scene -- a guy with a cock ring around his shaft and ball sack. He's jerking himself gentle and slow, and his cock-head is swollen, at the edge of climax. He suddenly shoots a long stream on his pale, hairy belly. More powerful spurts coat his belly and ribs. I can feel my orgasm building.and he's standing over me, jerking off as he watches me masturbate, aiming his cock at my big, firm tits.

Guys love cumming on my tits. My nipples get stiff, wanting a guy to soak them in hot cum. I love when a guy shoots his load over my bare pussy-mound, my thighs, my tits, my face. I want to have multiple guys jerk off over my nude body as I masturbate for them. That's one of my hottest fantasies. I imagine hard cocks squirting on me as I feel my orgasm blossom and pour over me in waves.

The video transitions to a black guy rubbing his massive dick with both hands and squirting on his dresser mirror. He's looking at himself and cumming in gallons. It's hard to imagine a guy can have a cock that big. I'm picturing him stretching me and pushing his dick up inside and that's making me very hot. I've never had sex with a black guy, but I have my second orgasm imagining his massive cock plundering my white pussy.

I lay back in the afterglow and the video transitions to another white cock shooting cum on his tanned belly. My fantasy changes to multiple street guys -- black, white, hispanic - standing around my bed, jerking off as they watch me masturbate. I rub my cum on my stiff nipples so they can smell me and I can smell myself. My hot pussy scent is turning the guys on and one guy gets between my thighs and mounts me while his buddies cheer him on. When he comes inside me, another guy climbs on and I imagine the sensation of being held down and gang-banged as I have my biggest orgasm of the day.

Then my fantasy switches to an old boyfriend. He bends me over a chair, pulls up my dress, rips my panties down and fucks me roughly from behind. He reaches around and squeezes my big tits, pinching my nipples and slapping my ass. I'm moaning and coming on his rigid cock. He keeps me impaled on his thick spear and then he suddenly pulls out of me and covers my ass in cum. I remember his thick cum, all warm and sticky, dripping between my ass cheeks and running down my asshole as I climax.

I have multiple orgasms watching cocks cum amid fantasies of being a cum slut, gang-banged, drizzled in cum, fucked and used in every way possible, until I get up, all tingly and relaxed to take a blissful shower.

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,091 Followers