All Comments on 'Wrong Tent Ch. 02'

by blackwindow7

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pathetic story and author

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fucked up nightmare. No husband deserves being shit on like this cumdump cunt bitch is doing. This writer is seriously fucked up in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again, you’re doing a good job with creating sexual tension but the chapter is way too short. It’d be much better if you combined 3 or 4 chapters of this length in one.

blueyedguy42blueyedguy42over 1 year ago

Great series so far! The story checks all the boxes for this type of story tag! looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After that the only tent I’d pitch would never be in my underwear , not around my soon-to-be-ex wife anyway .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

James needs to have a CTJ moment with his wife. Tell her neither of them will be experiencing any play time on this trip. After they get home he needs to equalize the field, give her the ultimatum and be ready to walk away from the biggest mistake of his life...marrying Olivia.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Looking forward to Chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This could be a great series. Really like the suspense that’s building. Hopefully James has had a vasectomy & Olivia could be having a huge pregnancy risk when this young men start pumping her full of cum over the weekend. Camping trips have always been my favorite when it comes to hot wives. Maybe the couple camping with them even gets tangle up in the mess. Screw the haters on this board. They’ve never lived a fun adventure. Please keep the chapters flowing. Thanks again for your time & efforts on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck, that’s hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can tell from the comments which readers either have never been married or their wives have left them. They get so macho sitting behind a keyboard jerking off to these stories, then denying it.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Whore looking for more dick.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot story so far, but I agree with another of the comments; the chapters are a bit short, just little scenes.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous