Wrong Turn Pt. 02

Story Info
My wrong turn takes me further down the path of depravity.
3.6k words
4.42
9.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexa_r
alexa_r
84 Followers

Please read the previous story to better understand this one. If you decide not to, I hope you enjoy this one. As with my other stories, this is based on a combination of real world experiences and fantasies. I'll let you decide which is which. I appreciate your comments and feedback either after the story or via email.

"'He!' Who the fuck was 'He'?"

That question was going through my mind as I moved to the restroom's door. As I reached for the handle, the door swung wide to reveal three men blocking the entrance. Surprised, I stumbled back several steps.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" The largest of the three laughed.

"What the fuck are you doing in the men's room bitch?"

I stammered, embarrassed, "I-I made a wrong turn. I'm sorry, I was just leaving. May I please pass."

All three had stepped into the restroom, the door slamming shut behind them, and began to devour me with their eyes.

"You look like a fucking mess bitch!" The largest replied.

One of the others, not quite as big, but just as tall, grinned, "Wrong turn? Bullshit, it looks like you just pulled a train."

He stepped closer and wrinkled his nose, "Is that what you did slut? Fuck, you smell like a urinal!"

I had forgotten what a mess I looked like and dropped my eyes to the floor.

"Please let me leave." I said softly.

As I started to step forward, the third man, the shorter of the three, but the heavy set man looked past me and pointed at the pool of piss floor with a cold laugh, "Is that all yours slut? Did you come in here to piss on the floor?"

"N-no, I-I really need to go." I whimpered.

They all three laughed, "Looks like you already did slut!"

I blushed even deeper and tried to step between them for the door. As I was reaching for the door handle, the big one grabbed a fistful of my hair and jerked me back, dragging me stumbling to the middle of the restroom to stand in the pool of piss.

"OWWWWWWWW" I cried out.

"Please let me go!" I wailed.

"Nah, I don't think you're going anywhere right now slut. Strip!" The big guy snapped as he jerked my purse off of my shoulder and threw it into the corner.

I whimpered, pressing my thighs together to try to control the familiar feeling of depravity and need that was beginning to grow. Reaching behind me, I tugged the zipper of my dress down and pulling it off of my shoulders, pushed it down over my hips into the piss pool at my feet. I reached back to unclasp my bra and shrugged the straps off of my shoulders, holding it against my breasts before taking a deep breath, letting it drop on top of my dress. I suppressed a soft moan as the cool air caressed my nipples causing them to harden even more atop my swollen areola.

The three men leered at me, licking their lips and rubbing the bulges in their jeans.

Taking another deep breath, I hooked my thumbs into the sides of my thong and pulled it down my legs to join my bra and dress. I looked up at them, my lips slightly parted in a soft, barely audible pant. "Fuck," I thought to myself as felt the heat spreading, my cunt already getting wet again.

"The shoes too, cunt!" The big guy gestured.

Slipping out of them, I stood barefoot in the cool piss pool. "Yes Sir."

"That's the good little slut." He sarcastically grinned.

Nervously rubbing my fingers together at my sides, I watched as they circled around me. The shorter guy stepped behind me and the taller to the front with the big guy to my right.

"Holy fuck! Rick and Wes look at this!" The man behind me exclaimed.

The other two stepped around behind me.

"What the fuck slut?"

I winced as the tallest man, Wes, roughly ran his hand over my welted as, kneading my marked flesh.

I yelped and tried to pull away. "Ouch!!!"

Rick, the big man, grabbed a fistful of my hair, jerking me back. "Get the fuck back here bitch! How the fuck did this happen?"

"Please, you're hurting me," I whimpered.

The pain from their rough hands on my ass and that from my scalp met like jolts of electricity in cunt. Moaning, I felt the overwhelming heat grow in my cunt causing my juices to begin to flow again. My depravity was beginning to engulf me once more.

Rick jerked at my hair again and slid his boot between my feet and kicked my feet causing me to slide my bare feet wider in the piss. "Answer my question cunt!"

He nodded his head at Wes, "Cunt."

And at Del, the shorter man, "Shitter."

Before I could answer, Wes reached between my legs and roughly fucked two fingers into my cunt and Del jammed two spit-slick fingers into my shithole.

I jerked and writhed, "Ohhhh fuckkkk!"

"Fuck this pig is soaking wet!" Laughed Wes.

Del twisted his fingers deeper into my shithole. Their combined fingers causing me to involuntarily fuck and jerk against them.

Jerking my hair, Rick growled, "You're fucking getting off on this, aren't you you filthy slut?"

"N-nooo!" I lied.

They all three laughed as Del and Wes pumped and twisted their fingers harder in my holes.

Rick wrapped his free hand around my throat and squeezed as he leaned close, his dark eyes boring into mine. "You're a lying cunt! What happened slut?"

Whimpering and moaning I stammered, losing myself in my depravity, "A man with a knife forced me in here and he...ohhhh, please, I need to cum!"

"Tell me!" Rick snapped.

Groaning, I tried to focus on his order, the pumping fingers in my holes making it nearly impossible to concentrate. "He made me strip and piss myself before he made me fuck my cunt with a bottle while I sucked my piss-soaked thong."

"And?"

"Then he took the bottle and fucked my ass." I whimpered.

Continuing, I told them about how he made me lick my shit off of the bottle before bending me over a sink and after whipping my ass, reamed my cunt and shithole. They laughed as I told them how he made me kneel in my piss pool while I sucked my shit off of his cock and swallowed his load and then made me lay in my piss before pissing all over me, making me drink it and rub my cunt while he pissed on my slit.

"You fucking came when he pissed on your cunt, didn't you pig?" Rick grinned maliciously.

"Y-yessss I." I whined.

I begged, "I-I told you, may I please cum?"

"NO!"

Nodding to Wes, "Stop."

Wes jerked his fingers from my hole.

"Noooooo!!! Please nooooo!!!" I wailed as I jerked my hips trying to recapture his fingers.

Wes leered as he brought his juice coated fingers to my wet mouth and fucked them in deep. I greedily sucked my juices off of his fingers, mewling for more as I rotated my ass against Del's fingers.

Rick laughed, "You're a fucking cum dump, aren't you cunt?"

My eyes flicked to his as I sucked and nodded, mumbling a "yes."

He turned to Del and nodded. Del responded by jerking his fingers from my shithole. I groaned, my two needy holes now empty.

Wes slipped his wet fingers from my mouth as Del replaced them with his shit streaked digits. Gagging slightly, I immediately closed my lips around his fingers, sucking, my tongue swirling around his filthy fingers. My eyes began to roll back as I savored the earthy, slightly bitter taste of my own filth. My thoughts swirled, lost in my dark depravity, my cunt still oozing my need.

Laughing again, Rick growled, "You're a fucking toilet slut too, aren't you pig?"

I groaned and nodded, "yes."

"Del, go get the bench from the women's restroom." Rick ordered.

As he turned to go, Rick released my throat and jerked my head back, his dark eyes on my own, now glittering with lust and slapped me hard.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Spittle flew from my lips as my head snapped from side to side, cheeks turning a deep pink, wet with tears. My mind was swirling; I was naked in a men's public restroom, standing in a puddle of piss being finger fucked by two strangers while a third choked, slapped, and verbally abused me. I was spiraling back into the black depths of my depravity.

"More! Harder!" I panted.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

My head spun, my cheeks on fire from his blows. I panted, drooling, quivering with need.

"And you're a fucking pain pig!"

"Say it cunt, 'I'm a cum dump, a toilet slut, and a pain pig!'"

I moaned, "I'm a cum dump, a toilet slut, and a pain pig!"

Wes grabbed my nipples and dug his fingernails in, twisted them sharply, bringing a cry to my lips.

"Ohhhh yes, fuck, yes! Hurt me!"

Rick barked, "LOUDER PIG!"

I screamed, "I'M A CUM DUMP, A TOILET SLUT, AND A PAIN PIG!!!! PLEASE FUCK THIS STUPID WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!"

They both laughed and shoved me to my knees, thighs spread wide, cunt glistening with my slut juices, into the piss pool.

The door banged open as Del brought the worn bench in.

Rick pointed and ordered, "Put it over there, I don't want to be wallowing in pig piss when we fuck this pig up."

Del dropped the bench with a clatter and walked back over to me.

"Now it's time you to go to work fuck pig." He grinned maliciously as he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his thick, already hard 9" cock.

Del and Wes followed suit. Del's meat wasn't as long, but it was thick and hard. Wes' rod was at least as long as Rick's, but more slender with a slight curve to the left.

I unconsciously licked my lips with anticipation.

"You're going to suck a cock while you stroke the other two. Understand fuck pig?"

"Yes Sir." I mewled.

He grabbed my hair and jerked my face forward, ramming his meat hard into my mouth causing me to gag as the fat head hit the opening to my throat. I reached up blindly for the other's cocks. Finding them, I began to stroke as Rick's cock finally popped into my throat. My face slid down the shaft until my face was pressed against his zipper.

"That's it fuck pig, all the way down! He growled and using both hands began to roughly fuck my face.

Gurgling, retching, drooling, I focused my breathing with the stroke of his cock, tears rolled down my cheeks as I greedily devoured his meat. While I gurgled and gagged, drool dripping onto my breasts, I tried to maintain my rhythmic stroking on the other's cocks. I could feel their sticky precum beginning to ooze onto my fingers as I stroked.

A different pair of hands grabbed my hair and jerked me off of Rick's cock with a wet pop. It was Wes who immediately slammed his thick cock into my face. Filling my mouth, I could taste his precum he began to face fuck me. Reaching around, I found Rick's spit-covered cock and began to stroke. This was easier as his was coated with my spit and this brought a guttural groan from him as he rocked, fucking my hand.

My head was jerked again by Wes who followed his cohorts' actions, immediately fucking his cock down my throat. His longer cock caused me to retch and vomit.

"Fuck yeah! Make the shit pig puke!" Del snarled.

He ground his meat down my throat until I puked again. The puke dripped down my chin onto my flushed breasts. I was totally lost in my depravity. Reveling in the abuse, my cunt dripped with raw lust.

"Let's give the shit slut what she needs!" Wes laughed as he jerked my face off of his cock.

I gasped, my chest heaving as I sucked in deep breaths. As I knelt there panting and moaning, I dropped my right hand to my wet cunt and began to rub, flicking at my clithood ring and watched the three of them begin to drop their jeans to their knees.

"Oh fuck no pig!" Rick growled as he jerked my hand from my needy cunt.

"Ohhhhhh no, please let me cum!" I whined.

"Not yet pig shit!" He barked and backhanded me.

I cried out and dropped to my hands in the piss. "Pleaseeeee! I need to!!!"

"No you don't you piece of shit! You need to eat some shithole first!"

And with that, Del grabbed my hair, shoving my face into Rick's ass as he bent over to open up for me.

Still whimpering, I greedily attacked his shitter, licking, probing, sucking his hole as Del ground my face into his ass. I savored his musky shithole as he ground back against my mouth, grunting his approval.

The other two continued to stroke their cocks until Del jerked my face away from Rick's shitter and ground it against Wes' hole.

Fighting to keep my fingers off of my cunt, I slipped my hands to the small of my back as if they were bound there. I hungrily ate Wes's shithole, tasting more shit in his hole, I hungrily sucked it into my mouth, my cunt spasming at the earthy taste.

Again my head was jerked away and my face was forced against Del's shit grommet. Grunting and licking and probing with the tip of tongue, I wriggled it past his shit grommet and fucked it as deep as I could, scouring his shit ditch with my wet tongue. I could vaguely hear their laughs and grunts of approval.

"Motherfucker!!! This slut really is a shit eating pig! I could stay here all night just to have her eat my shithole!" One of them laughed.

"I know what you mean, but I want some of this pig's cunt and shithole!" Rick grinned.

"Get her over to the bench."

Panting and drooling, they dragged me on my knees to the bench where Rick lay on his back, cock sticking up from his groin like a fence post. Picking me up, they spread my legs and position me over his cock.

"Ohhh fuck yes!" I moaned as they impaled me on his shaft. I put my hands on his chest to steady myself as I slowly slid down on his cock. His 9" filled me completely, almost hitting my cervix.

Fuck it felt good! I began to move on his shaft as he began to thrust his hips up into me. Wes took a fistful of my hair and guided my mouth to his cock, fucking it easily into my throat. Through my growing fuck haze, I heard someone spit and felt a thick wad hit my shit grommet before a thumb began to work it into my hole. I moaned around Wes' meat as another wad hit my hole and began to be pushed in by a fat cock head. Moaning again, I tried to push back against the cock that I realized was Del's fat cock. I emitted a gurgled cry as the head popped through my shit grommet sending a wave of pain through my body. I jerked and bucked as he fucked deeper, beginning a slow steady pace that caused me to shudder as the pain slowly began to turn to pleasure.

The three, grunting and panting, began to pick up a steady rhythm in my holes. I panted and drooled, my lightly tanned body undulating, now covered with a light sheen of a fuck sweat. I could feel the inferno begin to overwhelm me, bringing me to the brink of my orgasm.

Almost as if commanded, Del and Wes jerked their meat from my mouth and shithole. I whined as they pulled me off of Rick's shaft, "Noooooo!!!" my orgasm was taken from me.

Wes laughed cruelly, "You didn't think it was going to be that easy, did you shit pig?"

Del grabbed my hair and brought my mouth to his shit-stained meat. I began to greedily and sloppily clean my filth off of his shaft while Wes lay down on the bench.

"Hurry up you stupid shit pig! We want some of that fuck hole and shit hole!"

I picked up the pace on Del's meat, dirty drool dripping off of my chin and onto my breasts until he pulled my mouth off his glistening shaft. He and Rick picked me up and mounted me on Wes' cock.

A long, animal moan escaped from my lips as I felt his cock fill me. "Goddddd fuckkkk yesssss!!!!"

Wes rubbed his hands over my filthy drool covered breasts and brought them to my face smearing the filth over my flushed face.

I gasped and moaned again as Rick fucked his cock into my shit hole. "Yessss ream my shit hole!!!"

My moans and animal groans were cut off by Del's cock fucking into my greedy mouth and they picked up their rhythm again. This time it was harder. Wes mauled my breasts, twisting and pinching my tender nipples while Rick slapped my welted ass and Del slapped and spit on my face as he pistoned in and out of my throat. I was totally lost in my depraved fuck delirium and exploded, convulsing in my violent orgasm. My convulsions were so violent that I nearly slipped off of Wes' and Rick's cocks.

As wave after wave crashed over me, I felt their pace pick up even more and then shuddering, they unloaded their loads into my holes. They roared as they filled me and ripped another orgasm from my writhing, sweat-slick body.

"MOTHERFUCKER, YESSSSSS CUNT!!!"

As our collective orgasms began to subside, Rick slipped out of my gaping shitter causing a glob of shit cum to drip onto the bench between Wes' legs. He and Del pulled me off of Wes bringing a whimpering moan to my cum-coated lips. As they lowered me to my knees, I instinctively opened my mouth to clean Rick's cock.

Laughing, Rick shoved his dirty meat into my mouth, "That's the good shit eating fuck slut, clean it all off."

I moaned and slobbered over his cock, savoring the mixture of cum and shit as I felt fingers probe my gaping shit hole.

"Push it out pig." I dimly heard Del say.

I squeezed and groaned and pushed the shit cum out into his hand.

Pulling my face off of Rick's glistening cock, he presented it to me. "Beg for it shit slut."

I whimpered a soft moan and looked up at him, my blue eyes glittering gold with depravity, "Please Sir, let this filthy shit slut eat the shit cum! Please!!!"

They all grinned as he pushed his hand to my lips and I flicked my pink tongue out and into the goo filling his palm. My tongue swirled in the filth until I pursed my lips and slurped it up, lapping until it was clean.

"There you go shit slut, now clean the bench." Rick growled.

Without hesitation, I quickly slurped up that wad of shit cum.

"One more reward pig." Rick grinned as all three unleashed their piss on my face, filling my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could before coughing and spitting. They laughed as they aimed their streams over my breasts and down my body. I leaned back, bracing myself with my left hand and just like earlier, my right hand dropped to my cunt. I rubbed my tender swollen clit, slipping my fingers between the folds of my cunt, slipping my middle finger into my stretched satin-smooth hole as their piss stream played over my cunt.

As their streams began to weaken, I shuddered and came again before slumping back into the new pool of piss.

"Goddamn this pig is one of the dirtiest piece of fuck meat I've ever seen!" Del said.

Laughing, Rick replied, "Fuck yeah, maybe we can get her for a party. I know some people that would really like to fuck her up."

Wes chuckled, "I'll talk to him and see if that's possible."

Their words echoing in my ears, a wan smile curled my lips as exhaustion finally overcame me and I shuddered and passed out.

I didn't hear them leave and I don't know how long I lay there before I finally came to as someone called my name.

"Alexa, Alexa, wake up."

My eyes fluttered open as I was lifted up to a sitting position, "Jon?"

He smiled as he wrapped a towel around me. "Did you enjoy yourself? It sure looks like it."

Still trying to get my bearings, I mumbled, "W-hat?"

"I asked if you enjoyed yourself." He said.

"Y-you did this? You had those four guys fuck me?"

"I did indeed." He smiled, obviously proud of himself.

As I stood, somewhat unsteadily, he toweled me off. My thoughts began to clear.

I looked up at him and smiled with swollen lips, "You motherfucker!"

Laughing, "I'll take that as a 'yes.'"

"Yes!!!" I almost shouted my response.

"C'mon, lets get you out of here and cleaned up."

I quickly nodded my agreement as he picked up my clothes and put them in a large plastic bag and grabbing my purse, he carefully escorted me out of the restroom and into his car.

Seeing my reflection in the car window, I murmured to myself, satisfied, "Alexa, you really are a filthy little slut."

alexa_r
alexa_r
84 Followers