Wrong Turn, Right Hallway Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicki ushered the group to the elevators, ignoring Robert's glare.

"Motherfucking prole bitch!" he thought. Mister Kim's implied threat to his promotion, kept him silent, but enduring this low-class upstart, followed by an obvious apology to, of all people, Wade fucking office boy Wilson, set him seething.

Patience Robert. Remember, next year I'll show this bitch her place. She won't be able to touch me. And that fucking office boy will still have to come to me to get his clothes. I can take satisfaction from that.

The prospect of seeing Wade Wilson, red-faced, naked, humiliated, And probably trying to cover his little pecker, shuffling up to him for his clothes, brightened Robert's mood. Robert was going to make sure his apology would be as insincere as possible, and that Nicole Wallace would hear it.

It took just a few minutes to get the group to the third floor. The traders looked up from their desktops, curious to see such a large crowd. A few frowns flashed Robert's way. He was not well liked on the floor.

Nicki ushered the group to the copier at the head of the office, center aisle.

"Robert, Martha, stand in front. Robert, hold out Wade's clothes," Nicki Wallace said.

Robert smirked. When Wade came on the floor, he would have to walk down the center aisle, in front of everyone, to get his clothes.

Martha also smiled, slightly. She'd come to the same conclusion as Robert. She'd never seen her cousin, Second cousin, naked, other than the selfie, and only the top, He's not bony, at least, but made the same assumption about his "package" as Robert.

Traders glanced around, confused. Was this some college business class trip?

The answer came when the center elevator opened; the elevator from the Executive Suite.

Wade stepped out. Robert's sneer vanished. Martha's jaw dropped, and a series of gasps, profanities, and exclamations erupted on the floor.

"Holy fuck! It's the office boy!"

"He's naked!"

". . . the fuck's going on?!"

"Shit! He's . . . he's . . . fucking look at that!"

"Wade Wilson . . . His cock . . . it's . . . it's . . ."

"How the fuck did we miss this?!"

"Jesus! His ass is . . . perfect!"

Some of the traders got out their phones. A few sorority and frats fumbled for theirs, before remembering they'd been confiscated.

You don't get to film, brats. You get the leavings of the others, Nicki smiled. It'll probably go viral, but the students will have to scramble for the images.

Robert's sneer of anticipated contempt was replaced by astonishment. Not so much from the revelation Wade Wilson's cock was not the wimpy little pecker he'd always assumed, but an endowment of such porn star perfection as to send his own cowering deeper into his crotch, whimpering in frustrated envy, but in the way his erstwhile victim carried himself.

Wade didn't shuffle. His face wasn't red with humiliation. Cold, with slight anger, best described his mien.

He strode, bold and nude, through the office, never taking his eyes off Robert.

Martha was absolutely stunned. Wade, her Second, cousin was schlonged. She'd dismissed his cuteness in earlier years, but now, viewing the full package, a belated realization of her cousin's hotness slammed into her brain.

And I never knew! Robert was nowhere near as impressive. None of her previous hook ups matched Wade.

Robert watched Wade draw near. Another realization caused a grinding of his teeth. The Executive Suite! Motherfucking Wade just came from the Executive Suite!

Robert had heard the rumors of the Executive Suite. The idea that this . . . this . . . office boy . . . spent the weekend in . . . that . . . with . . .

Robert's brain almost stroked out. He didn't notice the low growl of overwhelming envy rumbling from his mouth.

Martha watched Wade come to Robert and take his clothes. Possibilities raced through her brain. Robert was done. He was no match for this one. So what if he was her second cousin. Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt were second cousins. No stigma at all.

Any such future plans to bed Wade vanished from her hungry face, at the cold look he gave her. The message on it, Not a chance, went unspoken.

Martha's second cousin took his clothes, then turned around, showing his perfect ass, an ass forever barred to her, she knew instinctively, and got dressed.

His slender, lithe body, with its near perfect cock, balls, and ass, clothed first in tighty-whities and T-shirt, then blue socks, denim pants, and Studio 91 shirt, and finally blue Keds.

Martha, Robert, the frat, sorority, and associated colleagues' annoyance at Wade's penchant for always wearing the same clothes, destroyed by the knowledge of the body within.

Stunned eyes watched his blue-suited body walk to the elevator, step in, and vanish from sight as the doors closed.

****

Wade left the elevator, went immediately to the lobby restroom, entered a stall, and puked.

He stood, shaking, for several minutes, then went to a sink. He stared at his beet red face, and giggled, nervous and triumphant. Wade rinsed out his mouth, spit, and walked quickly out of the restroom, and J&B, hoping to catch a bus back to campus.

****

Annika Jansonn-Wentworth, known as the Old Lady to some, watched the show on her laptop. The state-of-the-art cameras in the building offered perfect views of the office.

Security's instructions were to erase this display soon as it ended, but she doubted there would be full compliance.

The traders and analysts had their own phones in any case. She ordered Security to confiscate the college student's phones to bar them any satisfaction of recording young Wade. Her own memories as a bully victim resonated even to this day.

"Robert doesn't look well," Douglas Whitaker observed. He was in his own office, talking to Annika via video chat, and watching on his own laptop.

"No he doesn't," Annika agreed. Her face was cold. She'd long since given up on her grandson. Compassion seemed to run only on the Jansonn side of the family. Marrying into the Wentworths was one of her biggest mistakes. A disappointing husband led to a disappointing son, and then to a disappointing grandson, each generation with increasing levels of dickishness, in spite her best efforts.

Now it was a struggle to keep her son from running the firm into the ground. Meanwhile, she could content herself with giving Robert a sharp lesson in character.

"So, what are we going to do about the Wilson boy?" Doug asked.

"He's a nice young man. He deserves much better, especially after what we put him through. His life is about to change drastically, I suspect. I'll put this in your capable hands. Make the arrangements."

"I'm on it," Doug said. He closed his laptop and left to put on his clothes.

****

Wade was fired.

No real surprise there. How could it have gone otherwise?

Rules were broken, and that display in the office couldn't go without some consequence. Wade could no longer work at J&B.

Robert did get the associate's position, eventually. People noted, Nicki Wallace in particular, Robert did not look happy when it finally happened. Nicki and Anne's promotions probably had something to do with his unhappiness.

Nicki, Anne, and the others agreed Robert's case presented a classic irony: the bully gets his victim fired, but the victim wins, while the bully gets promoted, and loses.

No one at J&B talked openly about the rumored severance package Wade Wilson supposedly received. The consensus agreed it was legendary, more in keeping with a senior executive than an office boy.

Wade was able to move out of campus housing and into a nice apartment. Campus officials strongly encouraged him in that aspect, given his notoriety.

"Naked Office Boy," still trended, even a year later.

He wasn't expelled, but he got a reprimand. His advisor informed him someone influential intervened on his behalf. The person preferred to remain anonymous. Possibly the same benefactor who'd paid off his tuition and student loans.

His Twitter blew up. His Aunt Betsy had a very long and serious chat with him.

He received several credible and serious offers from adult film production companies (one producer claimed he could be the next James Deen, Whoever he is.). Wade politely declined the offers.

The gamut of messages ranged from denunciations as a sick pervert, to marriage proposals. Requests for his phone number, address, nude pics became the norm. At least forty percent came from men, but Wade didn't swing that way.

His friends back home were ambivalent. Wade's shy awkwardness exasperated, but now people looked at him with different eyes.

"Dude!" his friend, Trey, said, "It's like . . . like everyone thought they knew you but then . . . Some of the guys are a little pissed you hid this from them, and the others are a little pissed because . . . well . . . you're 'bigger' than them."

Life on campus got interesting. Girls started to come on to him, a lot of girls. It happened back home as well. It wasn't just ones his own age.

Older women, at home and on campus, were looking at him. Wade found himself responding to the older ones, more than the girls in his age bracket. Most of the girls belonged to the sororities who'd laughed with the frats at his trouble. Girls his age seemed too shallow anyways.

He ignored Martha. His Aunt Betsy was not happy at Martha's role in Robert's prank. She told Wade she was severing all contact with the Vandergriffs, not that they were speaking much anyway.

Wade sometimes caught Martha sneaking looks at him, a wistful expression on her face. Wade was not vindictive, but some satisfaction crept in sometimes.

He ignored Robert too, and Robert avoided him. Rumor had it Robert was no longer the life of the party, and his game had lessened considerably. Wade took some satisfaction in that too.

Many things changed for Wade, personally, since The Streak. He still kept some of his shy awkwardness. He didn't think it would ever go away, in spite his drastically increased sex life.

On the other hand, he no longer minded nudity as much, going around the apartment nude, sleeping in the nude, and even taking a side job as a nude model for art classes.

He didn't consider himself an exhibitionist, but no longer had qualms about taking his clothes off in front of women. More than a few saw what he had at this stage.

The sender of the letter he held in his hand certainly knew. It came from Anne. He no longer worked for her, so he could call her by her first name.

She didn't have to write anything. Just a nude photo, a round trip plane ticket, and a hotel reservation. Cancun, on spring break. No words, just action.

Wade was satisfied with that.

The End.

12