Wrongfully Accused Ch. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That seemed to throw the girls for a loop, but luckily they didn't have to wait long, as Cherry came by and escorted them to their spa lounge area just for them. In the large room, it had several seating chairs and couches, a food cart table with fruits and other healthy snacks, three spa staff members who looked like sisters, and two high-end massage tables, with luxurious oils. Cherry went by and explained how the Hygieia package worked. She ran down all the different places that they would be going, and how all the spa areas were free for them to use. The pearl wristbands would show the staff that they were high rollers and should be given the goddess experience. Jason's group was in awe of the whole thing, especially Ronnie, who had been to the spa before, when Mrs. Carlile brought her along to do some business over the holidays. Ronnie had a great time at the Lodge then, but that being her first time there, she knew that this time, she was in for a real treat.

"Okay, this is Himari, and she will be your guide for the rest of the experience. If you need anything, then please feel free to ask. And as always, we are grateful that you choose to spend your time at the Lodge." Cherry bowed, as she stepped out of the room.

"Hello my name is Himari, and right next to me is Hina, and Yua. We are here at your pleasure," Himari said, with a slight bow as she had been taught from her Japanese heritage. "Would you ladies please follow us,"

As Himari led them out of the room, their first stop was the Japanese-inspired public bath, where the girls took a quick wash before heading for their spa treatment. Lila and Jenn were a little hesitant at first, bathing right in front of each other, but with a little encouragement, they loosened their robes and began to wash up, with Himari, Hina, and Yua helping out by washing their hair.

"So since you won't talk about Mr. Archer, "Gwen remembering what Jason's alias was, and playing along, "then why don't you tell me how he manages to have a gaggle of lovely young women hanging around him."

"Well, if you must know, I am his attorney, and Lila here is his secretary," Ronnie said, as she cooed, as Hina massaged her scalp. She had gone through the shower before, but she had never had a woman wash her hair like Hina was.

"Oh, an attorney; well, I hope you are better than the one I have, he is the reason why I am having a spa day in the first place." Gwen griped, as she remembered what she had to do to fix his mistake. "But enough about that. I came here to relax and that is what I, and we, are going to do."

"You got that right," Sarah shouted, as she washed out the shampoo from her hair.

"There, she is in the spirit," Gwen said, with just as much glee. "So, back to you girls. I know how two of you are here, what about the rest of you? Like you two. I notice you all look the same, by chance are you all siblings?" Gwen asked, Jenn and Lily.

"Oh, well we are related, you see the one to my right is my older sister Lily, and the one on the other side is my daughter Jennifer, and the one next to her is her best friend, Sarah," Lila explained.

"Your daughter? There has to be a story behind that," Gwen asked, noting how old Jennifer was, and how young Lila was.

"There is, I had her during high school," Lila explained.

"Oh, and where is the father?"

"He took off the moment he found my mom was pregnant," Jenn said, loathing her biological father.

"Ah, why are men like that out there? Why can't there be more men like my Henry, or your Jason?" Gwen said, hating how men shirk their responsibilities.

"Yeah, well they still exist," Lila mumbled, as she wondered what Jason would do if he got someone pregnant, but she quickly shook that thought out of her head, as Yua began to rinse off her scarlet hair.

After the quick rinse and a dry, Himari led them towards their first treatment, which was a deep-tissue massage, back in the room. They only had two tables so they would have to do it in pairs to save time, but luckily, the ladies would not be bored while they waited for their next turn. Since it was Gwen's treat, the ladies chose her to go first, and they felt like Jenn should be the second of the first pair.

"So, back to you girls. How did you manage to convince him to take all of you to this wonderful vacation destination?"

That got the girls giving each other weary eyes. Looking back and forth, unsure how to answer that question. That was a mistake, since that got a worried glance from Gwen.

"What happened?" Gwen asked, with a little bit of an air of authority.

"Ah, well—" Lila started to answer, but was quickly cut off by Jenn.

"It's okay, mom; it is something I shouldn't try to hide."

From there, Lila and the rest of them told Gwen what had happened to Jennifer, and how they ended up there. Gwen, Himari, Hina, and Yua, all stood there wide-eyed, as Lila retold what had happened not long ago. By the time she was done, Gwen quickly rushed over to Jenn and gave her a big, motherly hug, the same one she gave to her daughter who was only a few years older.

"Oh sweetie, I'm sorry that happened to you. I heard the news about that college, but I had no idea you were a part of that horrid event," Gwen said, as she finally stepped back to give Jenn some breathing room.

"It's okay. He managed to come to get me before they did anything to me," Jenn explained, still a little timid about the whole thing.

"Who came, sweetie... Jason?" Gwen said, coming to realize who he was, and completely forgetting his alias.

"Yes, when I got the call from Sarah, Jason asked where she was and rushed over there. And let's just say he didn't take no for an answer from those scumbags," Lila explained.

"What do you mean?" This time, it was Himari who spoke up.

"I think it is better if we show you all, but you better promise to not speak a word of this. He kinda made sure that no one knew he was there," Ronnie explained, as she pulled out her phone.

With a nod from all four women, Ronnie pulled out the recorded footage she had on hand, including the one where a college girl recorded the fight Jason had with the fraternity brothers. They all watched intently, as Jason mowed down each man that came his way. They all gasped, as they saw Jason take on the big guy, and how he took him down like a sack of potatoes.

"Wow. It's like seeing an action movie, but in real life," Hina said, as the video came to an end.

"We thought so, too. But let me tell you, it was even scarier in real life," Lily said, recounting how that night went.

By the time the video ended, all four women were gobsmacked by what they had just seen. Then Gwen went on, and looked at Jenn, "Are you okay? I know you are probably tired of hearing that same question over and over again, but I have to ask."

"Yeah, I will be. That's why we are here, to try to put that thing behind us, both the resort and the spa day."

With a bit of a smile, Gwen looked over the Lodge staff, "Hina. Yua. I want you to give this young lady the best message you can offer. I want her to forget her troubles, and be born anew."

They both nodded, "Yes, Mrs. Dutton, but you realize that you would have to wait until we are done, and we kinda have a full schedule for today. Plus we are short-staffed since it is the holidays," Himari said, explaining their current situation.

"Pish posh, right now this young lady needs your undivided attention. We'll wait until then."

"Actually if you don't mind, I could give you a massage. I'm a licensed massage therapist," Lily spoke up.

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am a personal trainer, and one of the requirements is to be versed in different massage techniques. So I don't mind, if it helps move things along," Lily said, reassuring Gwen and the other women.

"Okay, but to be forewarned, it would take a jackhammer to work out these knots," Gwen mused, as she made her way to the massage table.

Yua and Hina, both followed suit, with Jenn in tow. Jenn was hesitant at first, but with gentle encouragement from Yua, Hina, and Ronnie, she slipped out of her robe and lay face down on the table, with only a towel covering her rear end. Gwen, on the other hand, went full commando, unashamed of her body. Lily did ask for a shirt to wear, since her robe was a bit cumbersome to wear while performing a massage, so Himari went and grabbed her one. Unfortunately, they only had a small one, so when Lily put it on, it was skin-tight. Luckily, it did cover her mound, but only barely. She didn't mind it, though, but wished Jason was there to see her in such an outfit. Maybe she would take it with her, and try it on later, but just for him.

Lily went over all the bottles. Reading them and sorting which ones to use at which times. She also saw a bottle warmer, so the oil would be warm to the touch when applied. She noted how every bottle was a high-end product. All were organic and highly expensive, plus a few had the Lodge logo. Lily knew her oils, since at one point, her manager had tasked her with finding new oils to use in their gym. Something that would catch the public's eye and drum up more business.

So with everything in order, Lily grabbed the first bottle and began to pour some of it into her hands. She began to work into Gwen's legs, taking the bottom-up approach. It took some time to find the right tempo and application of pressure, but once she did, Gwen started to sing like a canary. Moans of pleasure and relief started to escape Gwen's muffled lips, as Lily made her way up her body, admiring her mature form. Gwen was softer than most women, but by no means fat. It showed more of her feminine wiles. Especially around Gwen's rear end. It was so soft and malleable, that Lily had to stop herself from playing with it all day.

"You know, for such a small woman, you have a lot of power behind those hands of yours," Gwen grunted, as Lily worked on one of the knots that were in her shoulders.

"That happens when one works out as hard as me," Lily jested.

"Oh really, it must be tough trying to find a man to keep up with you."

"You have no idea," Lily said, all the while her thoughts went back to Jason and the wild night they had. She caught a glance of Sarah who shied away from her stare.

Then the final moment arrived, when Lily finished with her backside. "Okay, time to turn over."

Lily couldn't look away, as the two giant orbs of flesh came into view. Big, round, and firm, for all, to see.

"You know it is okay to look," Gwen said, with a bit of a mischievous smile, as she saw the women shy away from her. "I got these babies because I want people to look at them. You know I get a new pair about every ten years on my wedding anniversary. People say it was for my husband, and that was true at first. Now though, I get them for myself, and my husband gets to have all the fun."

"Well if you don't mind me asking, but what size are they?" Lily asked, as she began to massage Gwen's legs once again.

"Well I started with a regular old pair of B cups, but I always wanted them to be bigger. So, when my husband casually mentioned getting a boobjob, he thought he was being sly. I, of course, jumped on it. Of course, I didn't want to come off as too eager, so I made him work for it. From there, I went from a B to a D, and let's just say I loved them. So much so, that after ten years, I upgraded from a C to an F, then my last one was an F to what I am now, 38G."

"Wow, I never knew they made them so big," Ronnie said, as she looked at her pair.

"Oh they do, and much more. Once you reach past the DD range, you are at the pornstar level," Gwen said, as she sighed from Lily's expert hands.

"But aren't they a bit uncomfortable?" Lila asked.

"Oh god yes, these things are killer on the back, but with a good, reinforced bra and a strong back, it makes it all worth it, trust me," Gwen said. Then, she looked at Lily who was just below her boob line. "Go on, honey. They're just tits, they need to be felt up."

Lily blushed at that, but she went in and massaged those two massive globes. Lily was in awe of their size, but more so, of how they felt. It was not her first time feeling another woman's breast, but Gwen was by far the biggest. She was surprised at how real they felt, and how they did not look fake, but as if god blessed her with massive mammaries.

"Wow, these feel so real," Lily whispered.

"Oh, I hope they do, I paid top dollar for these puppies."

"It looks like your doctor did a fantastic job," Ronnie said, as she got up and walked up toward Gwen and Lily.

"How would you know, did you get a pair yourself?" Gwen asked.

"Yes, I have. My ex bought a pair for me, like you, on our wedding anniversary. Fat lot of good that did."

"Why, sweetie?"

"Because he cheated on her with one of the nurses at the hospital he works at," Lily stepped in, hating that man for what he did to Ronnie.

"Yeah, but don't worry, he got his just desserts."

"Really and why would you say that?"

"Because V here, took him to the cleaners for everything he had, plus there was that date you had with Jason."

"A date?" Gwen asked, her interest piqued.

"It wasn't a date, it was an... outing."

From there, Ronnie told Gwen everything that happened that night at the charity event and everything about her ex. The only thing she left out was what they did after they left, and the wild night they had in his room; embarrassed by the fact she had her world rocked, and her ass drilled into oblivion.

"Sounds like you had a great night," Gwen said. "And how about you, what is life like as his secretary?" she asked Lila.

"Life is good, for the most part," Lila said modestly, but Lily stepped in and filled Gwen in on what had happened in their lives. Mainly on how their apartment burned down, and that they were still running an investigation. Plus, how Jason took them in, and while he wasn't the most pleasant host, he wasn't making life more difficult for them.

"Oh my, it seems like this Jason fellow has come through for you all," Gwen said, as she looked over towards Jenn, who was being treated like royalty and was in a near massage-induced coma, thanks to the precision work of Yua and Hina.

"Yeah, he has," Lily said, as she was nearly done with Gwen's massage.

By the time she was done, Gwen sat up on the table searching her muscles, as she felt how loose they were, impressed by Lily's massage technique.

"I must say, Lily, you did a fantastic job, almost as good as Yua and Hina over there."

"Thank you, Gwen. I had a lot of practice," she bashfully said, as she looked at Lila, who was her massage partner when she was pursuing her license.

Gwen then decided to get up and stroll over to the food cart, and decided to pick up a few fresh fruits—forgoing the fact that she was completely naked in front of everybody.

"You know, it sounds like Jason is quite the catch. If I were you ladies, I would find a way to lock him down before some trollop comes by and whisks him away."

That seemed to catch everyone's attention. Everyone besides Jenn, who was still moaning from the sheer pleasure of her massage.

"I don't think he would be interested in girls like us; besides, he has Shea," Lila said, as she tried to not look at Gwen's heavy chest.

"Shea? Who is Shea? Are you telling me there is another woman?" Gwen wondered who the mystery woman was. Lily smirked at the misunderstanding, and decided to play along.

"Yeah, Shea is a lovely girl. She came into his life about the same time Jason got out," Lily said, as she winked at Ronnie and Lila, hoping they would play along.

"Oh, really, and why isn't she here with us?"

"Oh she is, it's that she is at the cabin right now," Lily quipped back. "She is pretty though in an adorable way. Plus, she makes for a good running partner. We jog together all the time, and she is a blast to be with. Right, Lila. Right, Ronnie."

"Ah, yes she is," Lila said, unsure what to say.

"Oh well, maybe after we are done here, then I might get a chance to meet her. She sounds like a lovely girl, and I can't wait to talk to her," Gwen said, then she heard Lily snicker. "What? What is it?"

"I think it's better to just show you again," Ronnie said, as she pulled up a photo on her phone, which was one they took after her and Jason's night out. One where they were all wearing bikinis by the pool.

"Oh, Shea is a dog," Gwen said, as she finally realized how wrong she was. "How embarrassing, I thought she was a real girl. Still, though, she is adorable."

"Yes, she is," Lily said, as she stood next to a nude Gwen who wasn't even bothering to cover up.

"So how is she?" Gwen asked.

"Oh, real friendly dog, loves people." Then Lila remembered something. "Well, almost everyone."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, remember the scumbag that was Jenn's boyfriend, you know the one that brought her to that awful place?" to which Gwen nodded.

"God, I hope that boy rots in jail or is suffering a worse kind of fate," Gwen spat out, making sure Jenn didn't hear their conversation. She didn't want to ruin the poor girl's spa day, by mentioning her evil ex-boyfriend.

"Yeah, me too. Anyway, he stopped by, as we were settling in Jason's house, and Shea growled at him. She had never done that before, but there was something she did not like about him. God, I should have let her maul that man right on the spot, instead of holding her back," Lila said, nearly in tears as to have almost let that boy near her daughter.

"Hey, it is okay, you didn't know, and besides, your daughter is safe, that's all that matters," Gwen said, in a reassuring tone. "Look, I have a daughter who is just about the same age as Jenn. I know the worry we mothers have to go through about our daughters. But yours is safe and sound, that's all that matters."

"I know, I know. I just wished I could have seen what Shea had seen. She instantly knew that he was up to no good," Lila said, as she slumped in her seat.

"You know, dogs have heightened senses that can judge a person's character. If they feel something bad coming off of them, then they can instantly be threatened by them."

"I did not know that," Lila said, as she tried to look past Gwen's massive bosom.

"Oh yes, my family always had dogs, we tend to know every quirk about them. To me, it sounds like Shea is a natural shepherd dog. They tend to be the most observant, and alert dogs out there. If they see something or someone they don't like, then they are instantly on the defensive; you know, to protect the herd. It just means that she loves and cares about you and your little girl."

"Well, I guess from now on, I guess I would let her weigh in her opinion on any guy that walks through that door, and comes near my daughter," Lila mused, as she remembered how Shea so easily took to Jason when he got her, and how the original owners had trouble with her.

"Plus, she was probably warding off other men, since she sees you as Jason's girls," Gwen smirked, as she saw the shocked looks from Ronnie, Lila, Sarah, and Lily.

"No, it can't be, he doesn't see us like that," Lila said, trying her best not to blush.

"Nonsense, you are all attractive ladies, I am sure he fancies one of you. After all, he is still a man."

That seemed to bring a deeper blush to several of the women inside that room, but luckily, they didn't have to wait too long in awkwardness, since after completing their duel massages, Jenn slinked off the table and placed her robe right back on. Yua and Hina didn't miss a beat, as they asked for their next volunteer. So one by one, all the women got their turn at the massage table. After that was finished, Himari led the group throughout the facility to continue with the Hygieia package. As they went from treatment to treatment, the ladies grew closer together, mainly Gwen and Ronnie, as they found out that they had some similar interests. Lila joined in too, but she spent most of her time with Jenn, as their mother-daughter spa day continued.