Wrongfully Accused Ch. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That brought a little smile to his lips, as Ronnie sauntered upstairs and into her room. Lila stepped up to him and said, "Well I am off now, have a pleasant night's sleep, sir," with a little bow, and for a brief moment, considered planting a kiss on his cheek like all the others. In the end, though, she just said goodnight and headed upstairs to be with her daughter.

With everyone up and tucked away in their rooms, Jason made his way around the cabin, putting away opened boxes of Christmas lights and decorations, sweeping up the silver tassels, and overall straightening up the room, keeping the clutter to a minimum. Once everything was in place, he pulled out his pillow and a warm blanket to position himself on the couch, praying that those horrid nightmares that plagued him, would not be visiting him that night. His night's sleep was going well, until he felt a slight warm pressure wrapping around his cock.