Wrongfully Accused Ch. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one hiccup they did run into was when they entered a room where they performed colon hydrotherapy. It was something that most women were not accustomed to. But after some literature on the benefits of the treatment, and some encouragement from Gwen, Ronnie decided to give it a try. Then, one by one, each woman was led into a room where people who were trained to operate the machinery were. It took about an hour for the full treatment, but afterward, every woman came out with a bit of a pleasant feeling. They finished off with their beauty regimen with manicures, a sauna, and one more trip to the showers, where Himari, Hina, and Yua, rubbed an all-natural skin lotion that made a woman's skin feels supple and as soft as silk, while also rejuvenating the body. By the time they were done, it was almost half past five. By the time they got ready to leave, an older-looking Japanese woman in a form-fitting dress strolled up towards them, with Himari, Hima, and Yua in tow.

"I hope you all had a pleasant experience, here at the Lodge," she said, in a formal, yet lovely tone.

"We sure did, as always, Yui, top-notch work, I feel like the last two weeks didn't even happen," Gwen said, as she came and shook Yui's hand.

"Good, I hoped my girls treated you well."

"Your girls, are these your daughters you keep talking about?"

"Yes, they are. Normally, I let them run management, but with it being the holiday I am a bit short-staffed, so they stepped in. I hope their talent was up to snuff."

"In more ways than one, you taught them well."

"Gwen, who is this?" Ronnie asked, as she stood up right next to them.

"Oh sorry, where are my manners? This right here's Yui Sakaguchi, owner, and manager of the Lodge, and apparently, we were being attended by her three lovely daughters."

"Daughters, but they all look to be the same age," this time it was Jennifer who spoke up.

"Well that is because they are triplets, well fraternal triplets," Yui smirked, as that always throws people for a loop.

"You three are sisters, why didn't you say anything?" Jennifer asked.

"You didn't ask, and it is impolite and improper to discuss ourselves in front of clients," Himari said, with her sisters in tow.

"That's right, it is not our way," Yui said.

"Your way?" said the curious Jennifer.

"Yes, my family has been running a bathhouse back in Japan for generations. We know how to give the best experience," Yui explained.

"Then why are you here in America?"

Yui's face went somber for a bit, but then she said, "My family didn't condone the marriage to my late husband. After he passed, I decided to move out here with my kids in tow. It was slow and hard, but with the money I got from his life insurance, I managed to open up my massage parlor back in California, using the techniques, shampoo, and oils that my family has been using for generations."

"That was your family blend. I must say, my skin hasn't felt this wonderful in years," Lila said, as she couldn't help but feel how soft and supple her skin felt."

"Same here," Sarah, Lily, Jennifer, and Ronnie said at the same time.

"Well good, that is what I pride myself in doing."

"So how did you manage to own this place?" Jennifer asked.

"I managed to catch the fancy of the owner of this resort, well mainly his wife, and he offered me to run my spa resort. At first, it was to appease his wife, but once he saw the profits I raked in, he expanded my facilities. Now, I make so much that I bought this spa outright, and now I am the owner, with the expressed permission to keep it here at the resort."

"Wow, that is quite a story. I am sorry about your husband, though. It must have been tough on you," Lila said, reassuringly.

"It was, but luckily I have my girls. Anyway enough about me, I am here to deliver some complimentary gift baskets for the lot of you." Then, Yui walked up to Jenn, "Especially your pretty flower. The girls told me what you went through, I hope you don't mind."

Jenn shook her head, "No, it is okay, I've got past the worst of it. Thank you, though; this was exactly what I needed."

"It is my pleasure, that was why my family went into the bathhouse business back during the feudal era, to rejuvenate the body, the mind, and the soul." Yui handed Jenn a basket. "Here, have this. It has some small bottles of my family's blend of massage oils and aromatherapy. Normally, I don't let this leave the premises, but you seem like you might need it. Plus, my girls said that they had spent time with you all. You all should have it," Yui said to the rest of the group, directing Himari to hand out the small baskets.

"Thank you, Yui, but it is too much," Gwen said, as she too got handed a small basket.

"Nonsense, you are my loyal customer and brought us five lovely women. Please come again, and I might get out from behind the desk and work on you myself. And please bring your husband along, or your mysterious man I keep hearing about."

That last part was directed at Jason's group, as the mysterious man was him. They all said their thanks, and left with a bit of a spring in their step, with a healthy glow surrounding them.

Chapter 18

As the ladies made their way back to the main lounge, Jason and Henry were at the bar area waiting for them. Jason did not think a spa day would take the entire day, but when Henry told him about it, he had no idea what to do for the entire day. Jason was a little perturbed by the fact, he had no idea how to fill the hours of the day. Ever since he got out, he was never once alone. He always had one of his girls, in or around, to keep him company. He didn't have too much time to dwell on it because just when the dinner rush was coming in, the ladies made their grand entrances.

"Hello, honey. I hope you two had a great time at the casino?" Gwen said, as she sauntered over to her husband's side.

"It was all right, no one wanted to play with us. Mainly, no one wanted to play with him. I guess he developed quite the reputation," Henry said, as she pointed towards Jason.

"Oh, I can imagine after the show he put on, Mr. Solace," Gwen said, as she looked at Jason who looked bored at the moment. That was until he heard his real last name. Gwen only smiled, as she caught the firefly look in Jason's eyes. "It's okay, your girls haven't told me anything. I figured it out the moment we met. You are quite famous, you know."

"He is, darling?" Henry asked.

"Why yes, if you recall, this is the man who was recently released from false imprisonment. It was all over the news."

It took Henry a moment to remember what his wife was saying, then, like a bolt of lightning, he remembered what his wife had mentioned.

"Well since you know me, I hope you would still call me by the name Archer. Even though I was cleared, my real name still holds some notoriety. I would like to keep things private, if you don't mind," Jason said to them, almost as a warning.

"Of course, we are friends now, I would like that we still can be. Anyway, why don't we head to the dining area, me and the girls are finished."

Gwen led the way toward the main area, with Ronnie right next to her. Jason nodded at how close the two had gotten in the short time they had been together. They acted like they were long-lost friends. As they got there, Gwen directed the maitre d' to put a couple of tables together, and in an area where they could get some privacy.

"So, what are your plans for this Christmas? You know it is right around the corner," Gwen asked, as the waiter took their orders.

They all looked toward Jason, but it was Lily who spoke up. "Well, we don't exactly know what to do, but I was hoping to decorate the tree that the people here set up at the cabin."

"Yeah, that would be nice, make things a little more festive," Jenn chimed in.

"You know there is a Lowe's nearby, I'm sure you can find everything you need for the tree; plus, there is a Superstore right next to it."

"Oh could we go, I would love to decorate the tree?" she asked her mother. Christmas wasn't always the best holiday for the Williams family, but for Jenn, she had her fondest memories, with just her and her aunt. Late-night movie marathons, ugly sweaters, and board games until they were too tired to stay up.

"Well, can we?' Lila asked Jason, since it was his cabin and had the right to veto their plans.

Jason wanted to say, "HELL NO," as Christmas wasn't the most wonderful time of the year for him. He wanted to stop all of it, but as he looked at Jenn and those big green eyes of hers, the same color as her mother's and aunt's, he could not deny her that request. Because he didn't like it, didn't mean he had to make others not celebrate it as well.

"Sure, you could go after we are done here," he told the group, to which Jenn's eyes lit up.

The turnaround for their meal was pretty quick, even for Jason's standards. Everyone enjoyed their meal, while discussing how their day went. They did tell the men that the owner of the Lodge spa would like for them to stop by for their treatment. Henry wasn't really for it, since he didn't see it as manly enough, to which his wife teased him about it. They were the picture of the perfect marriage, and even Ronnie commented on it and asked how they did it.

"Oh trial and error, and lots of compromises and understanding. And sometimes, forgiveness," Gwen said, as she looked lovingly at the man she loved.

"Sounds like there is a story there?" Ronnie asked, as she caught on to the last part.

"Well, not every marriage is perfect. We've had our ups, and our downs, and sometimes we stray, well mostly me," Gwen said, but she wasn't ashamed of it.

"You had an affair?" Lily asked.

"Yes, once, and only once," Gwen said, owning up to her stumble.

"You seemed pretty honest about it. Normally people don't admit their mistakes," Jason said, as he took a bite of his rosemary pasta.

"Of course. If we don't admit to them, then how are we going to learn from them."

"So who was the guy, if you don't mind me asking?" Lily asked, always a sucker for a juicy story.

"Who said it was a he?" Gwen smirked, as she sipped her wine.

"Oh a woman, interesting."

"Yes, she was..." Gwen paused, as she enjoyed the feeling of the wine swallowing down her throat, as she recounted that blissful night. "It was during a Halloween party that one of our friends was throwing. The party was raging, and the wine and spiked punch were flowing. Everyone was having a grand ol' time. Me and Henry went as Bonnie and Clyde, but, of course, since it was Halloween, my outfit was a lot skimpier than what women wore during that time.

"As for her, she dressed as a sexy Irene Adler from the Rachel Mcadams version. Let's just say, sweaty bodies, and high alcohol, do not mix well. We caught each other's eyes, and we sang and danced. It was like we were long-lost friends, except we had just met. It was going so well that I lost Henry, and we wound up on the second floor. We were laughing and giggling so much, we didn't notice where we were until he heard the soft screams of pleasure from one of the rooms.

"Curiosity and a little drunkenness filled our minds, and we kinda peeked in. We saw a woman who looked like she was wearing a space suit from one of those cheap porno films, riding on top of a cowboy who only had his boots, cowboy hat, and mask on. I think he was supposed to be the Lone Ranger, or something, but I didn't care much, only the scene that was right in front of me. It got me so hot that when my friend started to feel me up, I let it happen. We wound up in one of the spare bedrooms, and we had our fill with each other. It was a night of sweaty debauchery and lust, but all things must come to an end.

"Henry found us not long after we were finished. I was shocked and ashamed, but my friend took things in stride. She walked up to him and pulled out his cock and sucked him off right there and then. I could tell Henry was angry and confused, and in a sense, so was I. I was watching a woman sucking my husband's cock, the very same woman I had just made love to, and yet I said nothing. I did nothing, but only watched. I know I shouldn't allow anyone to have my husband, but I didn't exactly have the moral high ground, since I was the one who cheated on him first—with the same woman."

"So what did you do?" Jenn asked, listening to the erotic story with renewed interest.

"What else could I do? I sat there and watched as she devoured my husband's stiff prick. Then he seemed to snap out of it, and gave in to the pleasure, figuring that if I could have her, then so should he. He was right, on the matter of fairness. Then, once he was nice and hard, she pulled back and looked up at him. She asked if he was mad at us for doing this. Of course, he said yes. Then in a sultry purr, she told my husband that I should be punished, that we should be punished. What man could refuse such an offer? So my husband, in all his cowboy fury, fucked me and her, for the rest of the night, and every night for that whole week. In fact, by the end of it, it is what led to my daughter being born."

"Wow, that is quite the story," Ronnie said, while trying to not squirm in her seat, as her panties felt damp. She wasn't the only one, as almost every woman at the table was feeling the effects of that erotic story.

"So what happened to her? Your friend, I mean," Jenn asked.

"Oh, we kept an off-and-on relationship for a while. Sometimes we would partake with her as a couple, or one-on-one. It went on for a few years, until she met a nice fellow of her own, and had to stop her free-spirited lifestyle. I was sad to see her go, but she wanted to devote herself to her husband, so we put a stop to it. She moved away to the East Coast, and even though we talk from time to time, we don't see each other as often as we used to.

"Still, though, I thanked her for the time we spent together, and for everything she did. In the end, I did have an affair away from my husband, but because of her quick thinking, and free-spirited ways, she allowed us to save our marriage. An affair like that could destroy most, but we learned, and in turn, we came up with a system for ourselves, a motto if you will. It is only an affair if the other person doesn't know about it. So, if we fancy another person, we talk about it and see if it is something worth pursuing. A somewhat swinger lifestyle, but not fully into it.

"But enough about that, I think it's time for you ladies to go Christmas shopping," Gwen said, as the waiters bused away their finished plates.

"Oh yes, you're right. Come on let's go," Lila said, as she tried to get past her horny brain.

"Actually, could you four go? I would like to talk to Jason here, as well as Ronnie. I nearly haven't spent enough time with him as my Henry here?" Gwen asked them.

Lila looked at Jason to see what he wanted to do.

"It's okay. I have a feeling that I'm going to need to hear what she has to say," Jason said, as he handed Lila the valet ticket for the Lincoln, telling them that he and Ronnie would go back in her car. Lila took the keys and escorted all those who were not staying behind.

"So now we are alone, what do you want to talk about?"

"Oh a man that gets straight to the point, I like that. I just wanted to get to know the man that these women are smitten with. You know they told me a lot about you," Gwen said, as the waiter brought them a new round of drinks.

"Oh really?" Jason asked, trying to see where the conversation was going.

"Oh yes, and I must say, not one bad thing was said about you. Besides that, you are sometimes loud, brash, and have a chilly demeanor that could freeze a lake."

"Well nothing much I could do there," Jason quipped, as he sipped his whisky.

"Yeah, I would suppose so, given your background. I can't imagine what you went through, and I am not here to pry."

"Then why are we here?"

"Well as I said, to get to know you. I must say taking in three women after their place burned down, and not asking anything in return."

"I had the money and the room. Besides, I was tired when they came to me late at night."

Gwen just smiled at Jason's modesty, liking that man even more. "What about Ronnie, here? I heard you showed her a good time and that you put her sniveling ex-husband to shame."

Ronnie's cheeks blushed at that, remembering what happened after that night, in that suit of his. Her asshole twitched as it remembered the first time he plowed through her forbidden valley. Her train of thought was interrupted when Jason cut in and answered Gwen's question.

"He was a prick that rubbed me the wrong way. Frankly, it was easy to show what an asshole he was."

"I'm sure it was," Gwen mused, as she noticed how Ronnie's body was reacting to Jason's words. It was subtle, but she got the vaguest hint that Ronnie was getting aroused. She smiled inwardly, as she assumed that something was going on between them.

"Okay, okay, but what about those three boys you swindled out of their money earlier?"

"If they were smart enough, they would have realized that they should have just walked away when they had the chance. Frankly, thinking they could cheat me, was a big mistake on their part, and I capitalized on that part."

"And capitalize what you did. Not only did you get a swanky new car that cost more than most make in ten years, but you also got a nice chunk of change and a very fancy watch. Which I must say, does look mighty fine on my husband's wrist. I must thank you for that, by the way. I was considering getting him a new watch for our upcoming anniversary."

"Really, oh thanks, darling," Henry said, as he kissed his wife right in front of Jason and Ronnie.

"Of course, anything for my honey bear." Gwen smiled at the affection her husband had given her. Then she turned back towards Jason. "As I said, I should be thanking you for the watch, it is something I would like to give him, but it would have been out of my reach."

"It's no problem. Frankly, the watch was more than flashy for my taste, and he said he liked it. So we traded, his for mine, plain and simple."

"Yeah, and what about the car, what are you going to do about..." and just like that a loud voice filled the room, cutting off Jason, and Gwen's conversation.

"WHERE IS HE? SON, HE BETTER BE HERE!" said an irate man, as he brought a younger version of himself in tow. Then he turned his sights to Jason's table, as the younger version of him pointed in Jason's direction. The old man marched up to Jason and tried to compose himself, and while he had quieted his voice, his face still had a mask of red fury. "Excuse me, but by chance, are you the man that won a car yesterday?"

It took Jason a minute to realize that the young man was a Harvard-shirt guy from the poker game, and the irate man was probably his father; pissed that his son lost his very expensive car.

"Yes, what's it to you," Jason said, unimpressed by the man's appearance.

"Well, you see there has been a somewhat misunderstanding. You see, this is my son, and he made the godly mistake of gambling on my car."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that," Jason said, while in truth he couldn't care less.

"Yes, well as it stands, since he was allowed to gamble away my car, maybe we can be civil and you could just hand it back to me."

"I'm sorry, I can't do that. I no longer have the car," Jason said, as he looked up at the man in a relaxing posture, even when he saw the man pop a vein in his forehead.

"What do you mean you don't have it? Did you gamble it away, or did you sell it," the irate man said, as he tried to hide the edge in his voice.

"No, I gave it away," Jason said, handily.

"GAVE IT..." he coughed into his hand, as he tried to lower his voice, "You gave it away. Well if you would be so kind, could you direct me to the man that you traded the car too."