Wrongfully Accused Ch. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure he's right there here," Jason said, pointing to Ronnie.

The man's eyes went wide, as he saw Jason point to Ronnie. Then he hid his devilish smile, figuring that he could sweet talk his way into having her give his car back, as he did with his wife and his mistresses.

"Well hello, I'm sorry to do this, especially to a lovely lady such as yourself, but would you please be so kind as to give me the car back? My son here so foolishly gambled away my car, a car was his right to give. I would make it worth your while," he smiled at her, as he leaned at her form-fitting sweater that showed off her ample breasts.

Ronnie didn't like the man. Even though the man spoke in a soothing and somewhat-charming tone, it reminded her of the way her ex-husband used to speak. That alone, made her want to rip his face off, but then she decided to try something new. She decided to take a page from Jason's book. So she put on a big smile, and looked up at the man.

"Well, I am sure we can agree," that seemed to bring a smile to the man's face, thinking he could sweet talk his way out of his current situation. That was short-lived when Ronnie told him what she wanted. "Let's say the original retail price of the car when it first came off the lot, is 3.2 million. Pay me that, and I will happily give you back the car."

"What?" the man said, shocked by the request.

"You heard me. The original retail value of the car when it rolled up. My research told me that it was 3,185,996 dollars, so 3.2 million sounds like a fairly round number. Pay me that, either cashier's check, bonds, or maybe a wire transfer into my Grand Cayman account. Once I see that, then I will give you the car, right there and then."

"But it is my car. My son had no right to gamble on it," the man said, the throbbing in his vein starting to increase.

"Yes, that may be so, but he did, and he lost, and therefore lost the car. If you have an issue with that, then talk it up with your son."

"NO!" the man nearly yelled out, dropping his smile, as if he wasn't going to be pushed around. "I will contest this. There is no way that bet was legal."

"You could go that route, but I wouldn't if I were you," Ronnie warned.

"And why is that?"

"Because even though it wasn't the standard betting chips, the resort does encourage table bets, as long as it was the owner who offered it. And I'm sure that eyewitnesses would corroborate that your son was the one who offered the car, as part of the bet."

"I'm not so sure. I don't see any witness that could corroborate your version of the story. Besides, I have never once seen this man before. Who's to say he wasn't the one that persuaded my son to offer the car as collateral? After all, as far as I heard it, this man Mr..."

"Archer," Jason said.

"Mr. Archer was winning, before my son bet the car. I'm sure he probably covered it up by betting it, to help my son recover his losses, to wind up swindling him out of his money, and my car. Who do you think they are going to believe, my son or a newcomer who would bet on women, like they were cattle."

Ronnie was getting tired of the man, as he seemed to not take the hint that he lost. Even more, he was starting to paint Jason as the bad guy in all of this, since he won and was new to the scene. Ronnie wasn't going to have any of it. She was about to speak up, but was stopped when Gwen placed a hand on her arm. Then Henry spoke.

"I would hold off if I were you, sir. I was there, and I know that it was your son and his compatriots that offered to bet on the car. Mr. Archer didn't ask, or in your words, swindle your son into betting his. Oh, I'm sorry about your car. He did that of his own volition. As for betting his women, your son, and his friends said Mr. Archer should offer them as far as compensation for upping the ante. He agreed, and as I found out later, the girls were okay with it. Isn't that right?" Henry asked Ronnie, to which she agreed.

The man was starting to turn as red as a tomato, as his temper was starting to get the better of him.

"And who the hell do you think you are?" the man said, with a hard edge to his voice, that was full of maliciousness.

"I'm Henry Dutton, and this over here is my lovely wife, Gwendoline Dutton, and we run High Road Logistics."

The man's face paled, as he heard the name of that company. Henry and Gwen were the premier transport company in the world, ranging from trucking, railroads, and cargo ships. If you needed a very expensive piece of equipment or cargo transported around the world, in a record and reliable time, you call HRL.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Dutton. I did know who you were. Please accept my deepest apologies. And you, Mrs. Dutton."

Jason was surprised that the man shriveled up at the mention of Dutton's company. Henry told Jason that he and his wife run a transport company, but he didn't think it was that big. Jason realized that he had made a powerful ally.

"Well, we can overlook this, if you settle up your bet."

"I really can't. It's my car, my son had no right to gamble it away. My honor and pride are on the line."

"Well if I were you, I would do as the woman says. Your pride is on the line," this time it was Jason who spoke to the man, wanting to get the farce over with.

"And why should I do that?" the man asked, as he stared down at Jason with the usual death stare he would do to his employees. He was a little perturbed, when Jason didn't flinch at his stare.

"Because if you don't, then the good folk would know your son and his friends had been running a rigged game, the entire time they were here. Especially to those that lost to them."

The man stared down at his son, and saw that he shrank under his glare. He realized then and there, that his son had been cheating. That seemed to make the man's anger flare, as he realized that he had not only cheated but that had gotten caught.

"I don't know what you're talking about. But if I did, then wouldn't that mean the game they played wasn't legit, and that the winnings go back to their sole owners? As you said, no one likes a cheat," he said to them, hoping to use the threat that if Jason blabs, then he, too, would be in trouble.

"You could do that," Jason said, as he rubbed his beard. "But if you do, then that means all my winnings have to go back to the original owner."

"That's right," the man said, fingering that he had them on the ropes.

But then Jason said, "Well if I do that, then that means that watch would have to go back. And if that is true, then that means the deal I made with Mr. Dutton, here, goes away."

"Deal? What deal?" the man asked, not liking the tone of voice Jason was using.

"Oh you see, Mr. Dutton here was one of the men that your son and his friends swindled. I felt bad for him, so I told him that he got cheated. Of course, he was furious and was about to exact some cowboy justice from your son and his two friends. I didn't want that, so I made a deal that I would give him the watch and he won't go after your son. But if I have to give back the watch because it wasn't mine, then that means that deal no longer holds."

"Is this true?" the man asked Henry, seeing if Jason was bluffing.

Henry, of course, caught on to Jason's plan and remembered the favor he asked him, when he traded Jason his watch for the one Henry had on.

"Yes, that's true. He told me your son was no good at cheating, and I was about to teach him some manners, the way we learned back when I worked on a ranch. And let me tell you, we know how to make a lesson stick. But as Mr. Archer said, he offered me the watch he won since he liked the way it looked, and to help offset the losses I had. Seventy-five grand. I take the watch, I trade him mine, and I don't hunt down your son, as I do with the deer back at home."

That last part seemed to put a pause on the guy's rant. So much so, that Ronnie stepped in and finished the conversation. Ronnie explained to the man what would happen if he went down several routes, and explained how he would lose if he didn't do what she asked. She peppered him with legal jargon about betting, about the resort's code of conduct, on how if his son was found out as a con man, then his family name would be ruined. Then with the backing of the Duttons, and the eyewitness testimony that Henry and Jason could easily bring up, since while the ladies were having their spa day, Jason was meeting up with all the men the trio had swindled, making contacts, and finding out how much the boys had conned them out of, which led to the total amount of half a million. By the time she was done, the once loud man seemed to shrink down at least a foot.

"So do we have an understanding?" Ronnie asked, as she offered the man a chair so they could conclude their business deal.

"What do you want?" the man asked, trying to remain calm.

"Like I said. I want the original retail price of the vehicle when it rolls off the lot. Or you could just fulfill Mr. Archer's first request, and transfer ownership to me since he gave me the vehicle. In my opinion, I would go with the latter. You still will take the loss, but this way you could save face, and all of this would go away. So, do we have a deal?"

The man begrudgingly accepted the deal, and was about to leave when Ronnie spoke up.

"Right now would be good, since you are here. I have the forms already drawn up since Mr. Archer, here, gave me the car. I was expecting your son this Friday, as Mr. Archer's deadline, but since you are here and the actual owner; well, as my mother likes to say, 'there is nothing like the present.'

Ronnie had this look, like she shouldn't be messed with, so he agreed. Ronnie made a quick trip to the business center and came back with the form and a notary to oversee the deal. A few signatures here and there, and Ronnie was the proud owner of a 2030 Mercedes SLR McLaren. Then the man got up, shook her hand, and left, dragging his son, and telling him what he had to do, for losing his car.

"Well, that was better than any show I had ever seen," Gwen said, as she finished the bar snacks she had the waiter bring over. "Much more entertaining than any of those entertainers that this place brings. So Ronnie, how does it feel to be the owner of a brand new super sports car?"

"It feels great, Gwen. And besides, it was a gift from Jason, here. It would have been rude to give it back, after such a grand gesture like that."

"Very true, and I must say you are one heck of a lawyer. That man's head was spinning after all the legal shit you were willing to throw at him, if he didn't do what you asked. Tell me was any of it true?"

"Well about eighty percent, but who's counting?"

"I must say you were very convincing, even though I believed everything you said, and I used to study corporate law, before my hubby allowed me to run his family business."

"It was easy, plus your husband and Jason's help made it all the more believable," Ronnie said, as she slyly looked at Jason, contemplating whether or not to take him to a room and screw his brains out.

"Yes, I must say, those were some rather convenient threats you had there, Mr. Archer. Did you plan all of that," Gwen asked, as she looked Jason up and down, wondering if he would be good in the sack; then, she also noticed Ronnie giving him the same look.

"Most of it. I figured the son would welch on his deal, so I had an insurance policy in place in case it happened. I figured he would send for his dad to fix his mess. Just not so soon, but we did well," Jason shared, as he was glad to be done with that sorry lot, and was a bit eager to get out of there.

"My, a man that plans. You, my friend, are a rare breed. And you, Ronnie, are a formidable woman. Henry, I have made my decision."

"What dear?" Henry asked, unsure what his wife had meant.

"I've decided that we are going to drop our current law firm, and that useless half-wit, and will go with Ronnie's firm, with her representing us."

Ronnie nearly choked on her wine, when Gwen told everyone her plan.

"Honey, are you sure?"

"Of course. I've just about had it with Tomas, and his partners. He screwed up so badly that I had to come in and fix it, which is why I needed this spa day. I was going to look for prospective law firms, but as fate would have it, one just fell into our laps. So what do you say, Ronnie? Do you think you and your firm would like to represent me and Henry, and High Road Logistics, with you as our lead counsel?"

Ronnie was speechless at the sudden revelation of this new development. She didn't think Gwen would do something like change law firms, or make her the new counsel for her company and their lives. It was an incredible opportunity; one which would bring her the biggest account, her firm has ever seen, besides the Carlile account.

"Gwen, that would be incredible, but are you sure? I mean you just met me, and you made the decision rather brashly, and without your husband's consultation. If I was your lawyer, I would advise you to take your time and think this through."

"Oh, I know, but let's just say I have a knack for reading people, and my husband is a good judge of character. I am more than sure that you are perfect for the job. Besides, my husband trusts me to make decisions like this. After all, he did everything for me to run the company. Isn't that right, sweetie?" Gwen cooed, as she caressed her husband's face.

"Of course, darling. Making you the head of the company was the smartest decision I ever made; well, other than marrying you, of course. If you believe this to be the right decision, then I am all for it."

"You see, he agrees, so let's move on to the next phase."

"Next phase?" Ronnie asked.

"Oh yes, darling. You didn't think you would get the job automatically. You still need one more thing to do. Don't worry, it is simple. I just need you to answer three questions, and you must be completely honest when answering them. You see, in a relationship between a lawyer and her client, there needs to be complete and total transparency between them. You know what they say, the only people that truly know you—are yourself, the lord almighty, and your lawyer. So what do you say, Ms. Lambert, can you answer three questions?"

"Yes, Mrs. Dutton, I am ready."

"Good. Now, how long have you been sleeping with Jason?"

Gwen's question was so abrupt and so out there, and so personal, that Ronnie wasn't entirely sure if she heard her correctly.

"How long have you been sleeping with Jason? And don't deny it, I can tell from your body language, well mainly yours, darling; Jason, here, is like a brick wall."

Ronnie composed herself and looked at Jason. When she did, she noted that he didn't seem bothered or ashamed. To that, Ronnie seemed to gather solace in the fact that Jason didn't mind telling them about their brief and new love life.

"Only a few days ago, and it was only once."

"Oh really, do tell?"

"Well, remember I told you about the charity event and my ex-husband." Gwen nodded at that. "Well to most people that could have been a horrible date, or maybe a ruined one. Especially when an ex is involved. But what Jason did, making it the best night of my life. The wine, the dining, the dancing, and, of course, putting my ex in his place. It was wonderful. So much so, that not rewarding the man that gave me the time of my life would be wrong."

"Of course, it would be cruel."

"Yes, it would, so when we left the room, I let Jason have me. All of me, and it was the best night of my life, by far. It was wonderful... and what he did afterward."

"What did he do afterward?" Gwen asked.

Ronnie blushed, as she knew that she had to tell the whole truth. "While he was thoroughly fucking me, he was taking pictures and short videos of mainly me. And Jason sent them to my ex, telling my ex, that he would be taking care of me. They were pretty steamy pics."

"My god. Jason, you did that?" Gwen asked, shocked and somewhat thrilled to hear something like that.

"As I said, the guy rubbed me the wrong way," Jason said, nonchalantly.

"Yes, he has that effect. Anyway, of course, when he told me that, I was a bit perturbed. But after hearing exactly what he did, my ex would not be having copies of me, because Jason used one of those self-destructing messaging apps. Once hearing that, the glee on my face was very noticeable. It only made that night more pleasurable. So back to your previous question, yes, Jason and I have slept together, but it was only once, and only a few days ago."

"Well, that is very interesting. I hope you kept the pictures."

Ronnie's face was flush telling everyone that she did keep them.

"Okay, I am satisfied with your answer to the first question, now one to the second one. Do you sleep with all of your clients, or just Jason?"

"In general, I have this rule that I don't sleep with clients. You know, never mix business with pleasure. But also, I will sleep with them if it means keeping them with the firm. It is tough being a woman in a man's corporate world. If somehow I lose a big client, then that means I lose my job. Luckily, I have had clients that were pleased with me, and I haven't been put in a situation where I had to sleep with them. As for Jason, that night I didn't see him as a client. I saw him as a man who showed me a good time, and a good time that should be rewarded."

"Okay Ronnie, so let's say I threaten to leave, would you sleep with me and Henry?" Gwen grinned, as she loved the audacity of her question.

"If there was no other way, then yes. You and your company are too big to lose. But believe me, I would work as my damnedest for you and your company."

"Good, and after seeing you in action, I know I'll be more than satisfied. Now, the final question, and this is a doozy. Are you ready?"

"Yes Mrs. Dutton, I am ready for it," Ronnie assured her, that, indeed, she was ready to answer anything thrown her way.

"Okay, here it is. You know none of this would have happened if we didn't run into you. It wouldn't have happened if Henry did not offer Jason a drink, or if Jason hadn't traded his watch for my husband's. When I heard that story, I knew I had to meet him, and lo and behold, there was a man with five beautiful young women. Then we talked, we had a wonderful time in the spa, and we had a very entertaining dinner. I guess what I am trying to say is that none of this would have happened if Jason wasn't involved. So the question is, what would you do for Jason for granting you an amazing opportunity?"

Ronnie thought about the question for a moment and considered the implications. She told Gwen about her love life, and that Jason was the best she ever had. She also concluded that Gwen was right, Jason had offered her a great opportunity, one which would catapult her to the top of the firm's associates, if Ronnie would nab Gwen and her company. Ronnie knew the answer and she was going to be candid about it.

"Gwen, if you agree to move to my firm, and have me represent you, and maybe your company; then, Mrs. Dutton, as soon as you say yes, I would drag Jason out of this room, find the most secluded place in this resort, and beg him to fuck my ass until I couldn't walk straight for the rest of the trip."

The way Ronnie told them, with no shame or regret, threw Henry, and Gwen off. But also the mere mention that Ronnie would let Jason plow her ass, for the first time since meeting her, Gwen was blushing.

"Oh, ah, okay. I didn't think you were that type of girl," Gwen coughed out, as she tried to control herself.

"In truth, I'm not. Jason was the first person to ever do that to me. I offered my body to him that night, and he took full advantage of it. Of course, he was gentle in the beginning, but once he got going... I lost all the strength in my legs. It was an experience," Ronnie said, noting how Jason wasn't ashamed of her anal experience, which seemed to bring a smile to her face.