Wrongfully Accused Ch. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I don't stop a good ass fucking so..." Gwen pulled out her phone and placed a call. "Thomas, this is Mrs. Dutton, I am here to inform you that I am going to drop you and your law firm and I am going with someone else."

There was a scream coming from the other line, telling everyone who heard it, that Thomas didn't like that one bit. There was back and forth, which led to Gwen telling Thomas all the shit he did wrong, and how that was the last straw. The conversation ended with Gwen telling him that she would be filling out the paperwork that very night, and to have the firm prepare the file transfer to Ronnie's firm.

"Well that was a hassle, but I'm glad that is done. Ronnie, it is a pleasure to inform you that you and your law firm are now representing me, my husband, and High Road Logistics." Gwen stood up and stuck out her hand.

"Thank you, and I promise you, we at Harold, Swanteson, and Associates, will do our best in making sure your business and estate are well taken care of," Ronnie said, as she shook both Gwen's and Henry's hands.

Once that was done, and business cards were exchanged, Ronnie quickly grabbed onto Jason's arm, and asked him to go with her. Gwen and Henry had a smile on their faces, as they watched the pair leave the dining area.

"Do you think she would let him fuck her ass?" Henry asked his wife.

"Oh honey, judging by the look in her eyes, it is not a question of if, but when?" Gwen mused, as she took one last sip of her wine, wondering how it would feel to have her ass stuffed.

Ronnie, at a somewhat quick pace, made her way through the resort, trying to figure out where she and Jason could find some privacy. She thought about renting a room, but then she came up with a wicked idea.

"This way," she said, as she took them outside.

They made their way until they were in a wooded area, just outside the view of the resort. With the sun down, the only light that was filling the woods was from the lights of the resort, and the full moon that was dominating the sky.

"Ronnie, what are we doing here?"

"As I told you, to give you my ass." Then, she squatted down right in front of him and pulled out his soft cock, and just dove right in. It wasn't a sensual blowjob, but one with the sole intent of getting him hard; which was good, since he was at full mast in two minutes flat. Once he was fully engorged, Ronnie quickly pulled down her pants and panties to her knees. Her skin began to have goosebumps as soon the cold air caressed her firm globes, but Ronnie ignored it. All she cared about was the throbbing cock right in front of her.

With her ass in the air, she reached behind and secured a bottle that she retrieved from her purse, the same bottle that she received from Yui after the spa day. She shuddered from the cold penetration, but she didn't care. With one firm squeeze, the massage oil began to fill her ass. A low moan escaped her cock-filled lips, as the cold oil filled her ass, but she had no time to dwell on it. As soon as she removed the bottle, she shut clenched her ass shut, keeping the flowing oil deep inside her.

"Here, this should make you slide in real easy," Ronnie purred as she began to coat his cock in the flowery-scented oil. "God, I miss this cock," she whispered to herself, as she saw it glisten in the moonlight.

"Now come over here stud, and take what is yours," Ronnie said, with such heat that she could have started a forest fire. Bending over next to the tree, and presenting her perfect tanned ass to him, Jason didn't want to refuse such a gesture. He walked up towards her, dick out, heading towards her tight, glistening starfish. He was about to slowly slide into her, but Ronnie had other plans.

"Just stick it in, you bastard, I can't wait any longer," Ronnie groaned, and in an instant, all eight inches of Jason's hardened cock, forced its way deep into her oiled insides. Ronnie thought there would be tremendous pain, and even though there was some, it wasn't nearly as much as she thought. The mild pain quickly morphed into euphoric pleasure.

"That's right, big guy. Take that ass. Take what is yours," Ronnie moaned out through gritted teeth, as Jason rammed his cock in and out of her, with a fiery passion. She grabbed onto the bark, as her life depended on it. It nearly felt like she was about to rip it right off the trunk, as she gave in to the nerve-racking pleasure his cock was giving her. Then in one feral grunt, Jason unloaded deep inside her, which in turn, caused her orgasm to crest as well. Her whole body seized up, as the warm liquid that was Jason's cum, scalded her delicate insides.

"Hmm, that was wonderful," Ronnie cooed, as Jason slid his still-hardened cock out of her gaping asshole. She knew that he could go for another round or two, but the longer they were outside, the more likely they would get caught. So, she slyly pulled up her pants, trapping his white sperm, and letting it drip into her silky thong, ruining the fabric, but Ronnie did not care. After all, she did have even more sexy underwear back at the cabin. As she turned around, and saw Jason as he tucked away his softening cock, she looked at his kissable lips.

"Well have you gotten your fill?" he asked, in that gravelly voice that made Ronnie's pussy purr. "It is getting pretty cold out here."

"Almost," Ronnie said, as she grabbed his jacket's lapel, and pulled him down to her lips.

'There is no way I am not going to be one of your girls, and not feel those lips of yours,' Ronnie cooed in her mind, as she brought Jason down to her lips. And as soon their lips met, electricity surged through her body.

Jason was rigid from the sudden move from Ronnie, but once his mind caught up to what was going on, he leaned right in and matched her fiery passion. So much so that he had her pinned against the very tree they were fucking against.

'Oh god, why does everything he does feel ten times better than when I was with my ex-husband.' Ronnie moaned, as she felt him slide his tongue deep inside her mouth, and she allowed it to happen. As she allowed Jason to measure every contour of her mouth, she could not help but wonder if he was just as forceful with Lily or Sarah. Then out of nowhere, she wondered how their mouths would feel if she kissed them.

'God, what is happening to me? I'm turning into a real slut,' Ronnie panted, as he pulled away from her.

"We better go," he said, to which she only nodded, as she was still trying to catch her breath.

They made their way back into the resort and headed towards the valet station. As they passed by, they ran into Henry and Gwen, who was about to head up to their room. Their faces were noticeably flushed, as they noted Ronnie's unnatural gait, as she walked towards them.

"So you two had a good time?" Gwen asked, as she tried to slow her heart rate.

"I say we did," Jason smirked, as he noted how hot and bothered they were.

"Yes, we sure did. Anyway, my firm will be in contact with you, as soon as I tell them the news about us representing you. But I hope we can still see each other while we are here."

"Oh don't worry about that, you people are far more interesting than these drones that walk around this place. I'm sure we will meet again. Besides, we have each other's numbers so we are a press away. Anyway, you probably should be going before the rest of your party returns from their shopping trip."

Everyone exchanged handshakes while Ronnie and Gwen saved theirs for last. Ronnie decided to be a little cheeky with Gwen, since she was so open-minded about sex and having frank discussions. So instead of going for the shake, she went in for the hang hug, which Gwen happily obliged. While they were together, Ronnie whispered something to Gwen.

"Right now, I have an ass full of Jason's spunk. And it feels delicious."

Gwen's cheeks were bright red as they separated, but managed to keep her composure. And with that, both couples said their goodbyes.

"Tell her your ass is filled with cum?" Jason asked, as they waited for Ronnie's car.

"Yes. How did you know?" Ronnie blushed, under Jason's glare.

"Only one thing could make that woman blush like that, and it has to do with that fine ass of yours."

Ronnie's blush darkened a little more. "You think my ass is fine?"

"Yes," was the only thing he said. That one word made Ronnie's libido soar to a new height, and right there and then, she needed him inside her again.

As the car pulled up, Ronnie had a wicked idea. "Here, you drive," Ronnie said, as she handed him the car keys.

"Are you sure? It is officially your car," Jason asked.

"I'm sure. My legs are still a little weak after our little... walk in the woods."

Jason seemed to have bought her little white lie, since he took the keys with no fuss. He tipped the waiter a hefty bill, and started to make their way back toward his cabin. It was a short, ten-minute drive, but Ronnie needed some more time, so she pushed Jason to drive around town. He didn't go for it at first, but in the end, he agreed; as it would probably be the only time he would drive the car. Which was not true, of course; Ronnie would have let Jason drive her car, if he so asked. They made their way down the main street, and when they reached a stretch of highway that was nearly deserted, she unbuckled her belt and began to lean over the center console.

"What are you doing?' Jason asked, as he felt Ronnie's nimble fingers at the zipper of his pants.

"What does it look like? I wanted to try giving out road head. Haven't you had this before?" Ronnie asked, as she pulled out Jason's already-hardened cock. If there was one thing Ronnie was most impressed by Jason, it was his incredible recovery time. He was a 40-year-old man, but had the stamina and sex drive of a 20-year-old.

"No one ever bothered to give me one," Jason said bitterly, as he remembered a time he asked his old ex-fiancée, if she would give it a try.

"Well this would be a first for both of us," Ronnie cooed, as she took the tip of his cock into her waiting mouth. She could still taste the tangy taste from being in her ass, but it wasn't as pungent as the first time she tried it. Actually, with the hydrotherapy, she received from the spa, and the added mixture from Yui's family oil blend, the taste on Jason's cock was exquisite. It was a flavor she would probably taste over and over again. She felt him tense, while she slowly sucked him off, but he managed to keep them straight on the road. Ronnie was slow when it came to Jason's cock this time around. She wanted a slow burn, to show that she and her mouth were just as good as Lily, and Sarah, and that she, too, could show that she cared about his troubling man-meat. Then the inevitable happened as Jason pulled over, afraid if he didn't then they would wind up in a ditch somewhere, as he unloaded deep inside her hot mouth.

Jason growled as his thick, hot spunk flooded into Ronnie's mouth, as she milked him for all he was worth. It took some doing, but she managed to swallow every morsel of his thick man juice down her slender throat.

"Hmm, you taste really good," Ronnie cooed, as she made a show of swallowing his cum. Then she looked down, and saw he was still hard as a doornail. "I think you still have one more load left inside of you," Ronnie purred, as she pulled down her pants. "What do you say? Do you want to properly christen my new car?"

Jason made no moves to stop her, only adjusting the seat back, and gesturing for her to hop on. She took Jason's invitation in stride, as she moved over the console and on top of his strong legs. She moaned, as she moved her soaked panties away from her open slit, and sank on top of Jason's cock. Once he was fully embedded, she rode him like a horse at the Kentucky Derby. Long, fast, powerful strokes were taken, as the sound of skin slapping, filled the small confines of the supercar.

"Yes, that's it," Ronnie yelled, as Jason forcibly yanked off her top and bra, to expose her perky breasts. "Suck those titties, they're yours to play with as much as you want," Ronnie moaned, as Jason latched onto one of her erect nipples.

For several minutes, their lust and passion filled that tiny little space. Grunting, moaning, and the slapping of skin were the only sounds that could be heard, as Ronnie rode Jason like a bucking bronco. Then the inevitable was near, and Jason's animal groan filled the tiny space.

"Yes, that's it, fill that pussy. Fill it with your cum. FILL IT!!!" Ronnie screamed out, as Jason unloaded into her wet snatch, triggering her epic climax. She whimpered, as she clung to him like a drowning woman, drowning in a sea of ecstasy. She could feel his warm spunk seeping out and down her slender thighs, as Jason's cock began to shrink inside her, dripping onto the expensive leather and the upholstery. She didn't care, but she would have to remember to air out the car, and to get it detailed when she got a chance.

"My, my, Mr. Solace," Ronnie purred, as she sat up, with him still balls deep inside of her. "First, you take my anal cherry, then my first outdoor sex, my first road head, and now my first car sex. You seem to be taking all of my firsts; some, I didn't even know I had," Ronnie purred, as she sank and kissed those lips of his.

"Yeah, well your ex wasn't exactly the adventurous type," Jason gruffed, as he slapped her ass.

"Hmmm. Yes, he sure wasn't," Ronnie purred, loving how Jason was taking control of her body.

With some reluctance, Ronnie dislodged herself from Jason's softened cock, and quickly got back in her seat. She shivered, as her sensitive mound came in contact with her cum-soaked panties, but all that did was leave a devilish smile on her face. Jason was about to put away his cock, but Ronnie decided to feel extra slutty at that moment, and batted away his hand.

"What are you doing?" he asked, as she once again batted away his hand for the third time.

"Your cock is soiled, I can't have you going back to the girls with a soiled cock. Just drive and let me handle the rest."

Jason didn't want to argue with her. Especially since she was offering another blowjob on the way back. So with pants back on and cock still out, Jason started the car once again, and made their way back to his cabin. All the while, this beauty was leaning over once again, and slowly cleaning his cock with her sensual mouth.

They made it back to the cabin with minimal incident. With one last check in the mirror, and their privates tucked neatly away, Jason and Ronnie walked inside and were bombarded by the spirit of Christmas. Christmas lights, tassels, candy canes, and so much more filled the room, as Lila, Lily, Jenn, and Sarah were working to cover the rather large tree that was decorating the room.

"My, it looks like you bought out the whole store," Ronnie said, as she noted the number of ornaments that covered the tree.

"Well, I wanted to get a few lights, and a box of ornaments, but I was later outvoted by my traitor's sister, and daughter," Lila smirked, as silver tassels dotted her scarlet hair.

"What can I say, we love to go all out for Christmas," Lily said, as she looked at the newcomers, sporting her own Santa hat. Then the pitter-patter of paws and jingle of bells started to fill the room, as Shea ran into the room followed by an exasperated Jenn.

"Wait, come back. You still need your reindeer antlers," Jenn shouted out, as she chased Shea around the room.

The girls thought it would have been cute to dress up Shea as a reindeer, sporting a brown sweater, with jingle bells wrapped around her collar, while Jenn had in her hand, a set of plush reindeer antlers.

"Well, it seems like you all have things well in hand. I'm going to take a shower, and go easy on the dog," Jason warned with a smile, while inside, his skin was crawling at the merry that was filling the room.

"Okay. You heard the man, Jenn, stop dressing up Shea," Lila said, as she was looking for a step stool to place the star on the tree.

"No need, I finally got the antlers on her," Jenn smiled, as a beguiled Shea jingled in, antlers and all.

Jason gave out a fake smile, as he made his way to the bathroom that was downstairs. His suitcase was right next to it, in a little nook area, so it was close and at the same time out of the way. He quickly pulled off his old sweater that was covered in Ronnie's perfume and pulled out a clean pair of night clothes. He made his way inside, closed and locked the door, and let out a huge sigh.

"Fucking Chrismas," Jason breathed out, in a harsh whisper.

Ever since that night at the company Christmas party, the whole notion of the holiday has soured for him. Even while in prison, on the rare occasion the warden did allow inmates to celebrate it, if they were on good behavior, Jason would find a way to get himself into solitary confinement, just to escape the holiday. It was just a cruel reminder of how much he lost on that fateful day. So much so, he wished he could firebomb the whole holiday, and wished it never existed. But in the end, there was nothing he could do. Even though he hated the holiday with a fiery passion, he could not see himself depriving the women in the house of their holiday fun. So, he decided to bite his tongue, and put on a brave smile, a smile he had worked on to perfection, to throw off other inmates, guards, and other officials.

So for now, he turned on the shower to full high heat, and let the rainwater head wash the world away. He stood under there basking in the warm water, as the high pressure massaged his scalp. One of the biggest perks he enjoyed after coming out of prison, was the showers. To have the ability to choose how hot or how cold the water was, the high pressure coming out of the water spouts, instead of the dribble that came from the old prison pipes, and more importantly the privacy, and safety, of being in a locked room.

Jason had seen more dongs than he would care to admit and survived more attacks than he would have liked. Always looking over his shoulder, always being aware, seeing if they were after him, or some poor sap that pissed off the wrong guy, especially the gang rapes. He was lucky enough to have survived those attempts, but sometimes one managed to get through, and left him with a new scar. But Jason always paid back in kind, to those who attacked him; either knocking them out on the cold hard cement floor or much worse.

Jason took one hard look at his mangled torso, when he got out of the shower. Seeing the scars and burn marks that were apparent on his body. With each one, he remembered how and when he received it, At what place, and who gave it, and how close he came close to meeting the reaper. Too many times in Jason's opinion, but if there was one of the many lessons that Jason has learned. It is that life is full of uncertainty. One day you are walking on sunshine, the next you are walking through the pits of hell, fighting for your right to live.

He decided to not dwell on that for now, as he began to wipe away the water from his body, and put on one of his plain, generic, old navy shirts, and went back to the bustling sound of full holiday cheer; all the while, choking down the bile that was whaling up in his throat.

The rest of the night went by as smoothly as Jason would have hoped. The girls managed to do all the decorations, by asking him for help. Once they were done, it was well past eleven at night, so everyone decided to call it a day. Everyone said goodnight, including Jenn, who planted a kiss on Jason's cheek, thanking him for the day, before heading up to her room with Shea in tow. Following her lead, Lily, Sarah, and Ronnie all planted a peck on Jason's cheek, before heading upstairs.

Ronnie whispered to him, "Thanks for the ass fucking," in a husky tone, just loud enough for him to hear up close.