WWE Surprise Party - Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finally getting away from Tiffany Stratton, and not surprisingly, getting the upper hand, The Man Becky Lynch casually strolls over to the Rap Music Megastar. Becky coolly nods her head at Bad Bunny "Sup..."

"Eh, Mami... Lookin' real good..." Bunny states the obvious, taking a long look over the gorgeous redheaded MILF and the shine of sweat over that smoking hot body. "Looks like The Man is in the mood to get into some trouble tonight..." He says while Becky comes to a stop in front of him.

Becky presses her lips together and slyly looks at Bad Bunny "The Man is always up for a lil' trouble..." Becky says as she reaches forward and walks to unbuckle the belt from Bunny's designer pants.

"Lookin' like I'm gonna be in some Big Time trouble tonight..." Bunny cooly looks over the top of his sunglasses as Lynch all too eagerly slides down his pants and boxers. Getting to see the rapper's more than impressive, thick and long cock that shows exactly why he's been on the level of Superstars in the WWE in the ring.

Becky nods her head in approval as she looks down at his exposed cock, wrapping her left hand around his Puerto Rican shaft and begins to guide her hand to stroke him to hardness. Becky wastes no time in dropping down onto her knees in front of the Global Superstar, parting her luscious lips and guiding his fat cock into her outspoken Irish mouth. Wrapping her lips around his fat cock, The Man begins to bob her head to suck away on him.

"Mmmmm... The Man goes straight to work? Mmmmm... Just my style..." Bad Bunny moans in approval, and shows just because he's a celeb doesn't mean he can't handle some oral action. Staring down as Lynch's gorgeous face moves along his cock with a sway of her long hair to blow the handsome and hunk rap star.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Becky Lynch lustfully moans around Bad Bunny's cock as she bobs her head steadily along his shaft, while she lifts her eyes and returns the seductive stare with him, gradually moving her head at a quicker pace.

Bunny reaches down, giving Becky's rounded MILF tits a squeeze while they lock eyes and he moans from how good her mouth is sliding deeply along his member. "Mmmmm... You're suckin' that dick real good, Becky... Mmmmm... Suckin' it real Big Time, you feel me?" He says between moans while he gives back a bit of pleasure with his expert touch on her breasts.

"Mmmmmmm... Mmmmmmm" Becky soothingly moans around his shaft as she steadily bobs her head back and forth along his shaft, wetting him with her saliva as her lips perfectly brush back and forth on his Puerto Rican dick.

"Mmmm... Tryin' to make me feel some kind of way, Mami?" Bad Bunny slyly smiles, rubbing her hard nipple between his fingers. "Or maybe... Mmmm... You want me to treat you like... Mmmm... You're one of the backstage chicks, lookin' for a good time after one of my shows, no?" He teases and groans. Still able to last even while blown so deeply and swiftly by her fantastic mouth.

Becky slowly lifts her head off of Bad Bunny's cock, with her lips making a seductive popping sound after his cock leaves her mouth "Ya better treat The Man better than one of those whores..."

"Whatever The Man wants, she can get all night..." Bunny coolly responds and gives Lynch more to nod and smirk at when he takes off his designer top, showing off his hunky body but leaves his expensive, shining bling on as Lynch strokes his cock. Getting to her feet and leading Bunny by the dick further into the room.

They even walk right past Lynch's 'rival' Tiffany Stratton who is being held off the ground with her back against a wall. Easily muscled up by The Animal known as Batista who grunts as he pistons his fat, long cock deeply into Stratton's tight, soaking pussy. Leaving her tits pressed against his chest to rub as she jolts on his powerfully thrusting dick.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh yeah... Mmmmm! Give me that dick, Daddy!" Tiffany Stratton moans as she keeps her smooth and gorgeously tanned legs hooked around his muscular waist as she bounces and rocks against Batista's powerfully thrusting cock.

"Mmmmm... I've been called a lot worse..." Batista has a smug smile on his face. The sweat on him is not from any energy from holding the busty blonde off the ground but the effort he's used since arriving at this orgy. That included now to pump balls deep into the rookie beauty's tight, wet pussy. While she shows her potential to handle being fucked by a future WWE Hall of Famer.

Tiffany bites down on her bottom lip and rests her head back against the wall as her back slides against the surface with Batista slamming his cock deep into her pussy, with her juicy chest rubbing and bouncing against Batista's muscular chest.

"Mmmmm... I see that they teach you new chicks at least some of the stuff... Mmmmm... The Divas I used to deal with knew how to do damn well..." Batista remarks with a somewhat mocking tone. The former multi-time World Champion drills her tightness with deep, firm thrusts that are more suited for an actor on a porn set than the Blockbusters he stars in.

Tiffany wraps her arms around Batista's neck as she bounces repeatedly on his powerful cock, feeling his balls smacking up against her smooth thighs.

"Mmmmm... And you don't fucking whine about me being too damn rough..." He smirked as he drilled her and enjoyed her loud moans as she handled that pumping pace that would bring any normal woman to a squealing orgasm long before this point. "Or bring some suck boyfriend to sit in a corner and watch while I fuck their girl..." He all too casually added while he made the NXT Superstar gasp and moan from those hard pumps.

Elsewhere in the room, the so-called Role Model of the WWE in Bayley is bent over on one of the party room tables. Her rounded tits are pressed against the surface to slide back and forth while The Rock stands behind her. Thrusting his fat Samoan-Black cock in and out of the Latina beauty's snug, wet pussy to ensure her thick ass claps back against his muscular, A-List body. The motion they're using makes the glasses and cutlery on the table shake and tumble off, while the discarded strap-on that had been used earlier rolls a bit to the side of Bayley as she's being fucked.

"Ohhhhhh yeah... Mmmmmm! I'm better than all those Hollywood sluts... Ahhhhh! I'm sure!" Bayley arrogantly moans as she moves against the surface of the table, with her nicely rounded and juicy, thick ass colliding solidly with The Rock's muscular waist as she feels each of his deep thrusts from his Brahma Bull cock.

"Mmmmm... Easy there, you fat-assed, sexy little spicy momma!" The Rock smirks, unfazed by her attitude. His thrusts still in and out of her slot quick and smooth for this dream sexual battle between one of the greatest female Superstars of the modern era and the Attitude Era icon. "Mmmmm... You ain't half bad... But you have a lot to go before you match the level... Mmmm! Of some babes like Alex... Carla... And Karen, man, she went wild out there in the jungle..."

"Ahhhhh.... I am next level.... You IDIOT!" Bayley snaps as she turns her head to look back at The Rock. Her body jerked back and pulled back against his muscular body as he pumped away into her.

"Is that so, huh?" The Rock raises an eyebrow at her low insult. "Well The Rock says this..." He keeps his dick buried into her snatch to thrust in and out but reaches over to pick up the strap-on. "The Rock thinks that your next-level fat ass needs something real special... So The Great One is gonna do this... He's gonna take this big old fake dick right here... Shine it up real nice..." He spits onto it like he's about to throw a signature strike in the ring. "Turn that son-bitch sideways... And stick it straight up your candy ass!" He yells before he does just that to stuff that thick, plastic dick into Bayley's tight asshole. While still pounding into her soaking pussy at the same time.

"Ohhhhh... Owwww!" Bayley moans and grits her teeth as the strap-on shaft rams into her asshole. The Rock uses his hand to pump the strap-on in and out of her asshole while he thrust forward into her wet snatch from behind "Hey! Ahhhhhh watch it!"

"Mmmmm... Oh, The Great One is watching... Watching this ass even bigger than the babes The Rock used to tap back in the day clapping back into The Rock's rock-hard 12-pack abs, bitch!!" The Rock mocked and kept the double-team of the stunning but overconfident beauty all by himself. With his huge cock stuffed in her snatch and now a strap-on dick plunged into her snug asshole.

"Mmmmmmm... Ahhhhhh... Fuckkkk!" Bayley groans and lays her head down on the surface of the table as The Rock keeps one arm cradled underneath Bayley and resting against her stomach as he pulls her back against his impressive cock.

"Mmmmm... Keep that ass up, big booty Bayley! Mmmmm! The Rock wants to hear you... Ahhhh... Screaming The Rock's name before The Rock really lays... Mmmmm! The SmackDown on this fat ass of yours!" He teases even as he has to keep her ass raised with one powerful arm. The other thrust the fake dick in between her cheeks while his real, fat and long cock easily pounds into her snatch to make the both of them moan.

As The Rock double teams Bayley with his cock and the shaft of the strap-on, and while Becky Lynch is on the couch with Bad Bunny as she rides his cock, Batista continues to hold Tiffany Stratton up against the wall with his large cock slamming into her pussy, there is a knock on the closed luxury suite door.

"Don't worry, bros and sluts... The real life of the party will get this..." Logan Paul smugly says as he moves past Randy Orton and Stacy Keibler who are making out while Randy's fingers rub over her slit and she strokes his fat cock. "Hope it ain't my girl... I told her I was doing boxing training tonight..." He said with a laugh as he turned the handle to open the door for the next arriving guest.

"Ready for a little crazy?" The energetic, perhaps even mentally unstable, former three-time WWE Divas Champion, current announcer for Women of Wrestling, and wife of CM Punk, April "AJ Lee" Mendes says with a cute laugh as she stands out in the hallway with a mischievous smile on her adorable face. The often unstable AJ Lee cocks her head to the left as she stares at Logan Paul. AJ is dressed in a pair of short and tight, stylishly torn jean shorts and a CM Punk "Best in the World" t-shirt that fits perfectly to her petite frame.

"Yoooooooooooo... Holy fucking shit..." Logan grins and watches AJ come in. "Talk about a fucking throwback..." He remarks and has to turn his head to watch Lee move around him with the skip in her the familiar way not seen for years on TV. "Shit, babe... I'll get fucking crazy with you any fucking day..." He states the obvious before she finally comes to a stop. "But first, girl? You gotta lose whatever the Hell that shit is you've got on..." He points at her T-shirt. "You know... To see if you've still got those rock-hard abs like I've seen on your social pages..." He claims with a cocky tone.

AJ Lee presses her pouty lips together and turns her head again to the side as she locks her beautifully crazed eyes on Logan Paul, placing her hands onto her nicely rounded hips "I just love a man who can get crazy with me..." AJ says as the once General Manager of RAW removes her hands from her hips and lifts the "Best in the World" t-shirt up and over her dark-haired head and tosses the shirt carelessly to the floor of the suite, showing over her flat and toned, nicely defined abs and stomach with her slender and tight waist, and her nicely perky tits playfully hidden by a black bra.

"Crazy enough to let me hold your hot little body up and go to town on that tight little ass of yours?" Paul said like a dare. Enjoying seeing the married woman all too eagerly strip down like this while his cock is still rock hard and ready for a piece of the Divas era Legend.

"Hell yeah!" AJ Lee says with a laugh and eager nods of her head before she reaches back and over her shoulder to use her left hand to unclip the black bra, peeling the bra from her chest and exposed her nicely perky and still ripe tits. AJ rubs her lips together as she carelessly drops the bra down to the floor too. AJ cutely pouts then "But...I might need a little help getting my shorts off..." AJ says as she playfully lowers her hands and hooks both of her thumbs into the front loops of the jean shorts, playfully shifting her feet, while looking at Logan with a wickedly crazed, but seductive gaze.

"Anything for a hot little slut who is down to fuck..." He rudely said back. Doing as asked though when he knelt and took over to slide those famous shorts down her caramel-coloured, smooth legs so she could step out of them. But when it came to the matching panties she had on, he called her bluff a bit as he dared to use his teeth. Capturing the side string to ease them down and make AJ look with that intense stare while her tight, shaved pussy was exposed.

Lee had barely stepped out of the panties, leaving her in just sneakers, before the far taller man easily used some impressive strength to scoop her up and turn her upside down. Almost a Tombstone Piledriver position but holding Lee so her crazed head was in line with his thick, long and white coc while her long dark hair hung down. While Logan invited himself to tilt his head down and stuff his arrogant but infuriatingly handsome face right into AJ's tight and juicy ass to start eating her out.

AJ happily laughs as she hooks her arms around Logan Paul's muscular waist, with her hands linking behind him at his lower back. Tossing some of her dark hanging hair out from her face, AJ immediately then parts her lips and brings her head forward to his crotch, taking the nicely thick head of his cock into her eager, crazed mouth and closing her lips firmly around his shaft as she begins to bob her head and suck Logan's cock while being held upside down

Logan moans into the gorgeous, rounded ass of the pint-sized woman now pressed against his body. His tongue stuck out to lap at her super tight asshole, which probably hasn't been fucked (or at least well enough, by a huge cock like is, or both) since the last time she completed in the WWE years ago. Flicking at her entrance while he let AJ slurp along his meaty dick with an impressive, smooth pace despite being held upside down for this wild position.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm...Mmmmm!" AJ moans as she steadily and briskly bobs her head forward along Logan's impressive shaft with her soft lips rubbing swiftly back and forth as she sucks away and coats him with her saliva

It's a sight that might make many a fan of wrestling, WWE and otherwise, furious to see an iconic former Diva going a different kind of crazy on the cocky social media hunk's big dick. But he's lasting against her deep pace to slurp away. Pleasure was given back in return as he tongue fucks her ass and keeps her held in place against him without any risk of slipping even with the sweat over his muscular body.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm... Ahhhhh... Gahhhh... Gahhhhh..." AJ moans and loudly gags around Logan Paul's cock, with the crowned thick head smacking against the back of her crazed and hot mouth. AJ unlocks her hands and places her hands on Logan's toned ass cheeks before she presses her fingernails into his skin, causing him to move his hips forward to thrust into her already cock hungry mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh!" Logan groans into her rump from the feeling of her nails into him. Thrusting out of reflex to make the gorgeous married woman slobber away over his young, fat cock as she gags lustfully. Getting crazy over his dick and not looking like the blood rushing to her head is an issue as she feasts and chokes on his dick.

Saliva drips and escapes from the sides of the former AJ Lee's hot little mouth as the saliva manages to fall and splash against Logan's athletically toned legs as she hungrily deep throats him, proving that crazy chicks really are the best kind of fuck.

As AJ Lee feasts on one big cock, another former WWE starlet and now a Hall of Famer is getting reintroduced to an ex-love interest. Stacy Keibler is on all fours on the floor of the room, looking back as Randy Orton thrusts his long, venomous cock in and out of her amazing and much lusted-after ass. The smooth pace of his pumps shows a familiarity that maybe their on-screen relationship might have sparked something else backstage too.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh Randy... Ohhhhh yes... That feels so good..." Stacy Keibler moans as the former Baltimore Ravens Cheerleader moves back and forth with ease as she rocks forward and then pushes back against Orton's cock, deeply slithering and thrusting into her one-of-a-kind ass.

"Mmmmm... Not gonna lie... Ahhhhh... I've damn well missed this fine fucking ass being around..." Orton said with a smile with more than a hint of sinisterness to it. Staring at her rounded ass that jiggles nicely each time she shifts back to take a stiff pump and her cheeks smack off his muscular, tanned waist.

Stacy turns her head and smiles back at Orton "Just don't... Ahhhhhh RKO me again this time...." She says with a laugh, hopefully, all in a joking manner despite Orton's cold exterior.

"Mmmmm... I wouldn't... Ahhhhh... Dream of it, babe..." Orton claims as the two lock eyes, before he makes her groan with a firm slap given to that legendary ass he's balls deep in. "The docs said no RKOs until I'm cleared..." He whispers under his breath while he delivers that piston-like motion in and out of her snug asshole.

"Mmmmmm... Good..." Stacy moans and smiles back at him, turning her head back to look ahead and missing the sinister smirk on his handsome face with his eyes locking down on the back of Stacy's head and neck as she rocks forward while on her knees against his firm and deep thrusts to her ass.

"Mmmmm... But there ain't no fucking docs here to tell me what to do..." He again speaks quietly, like it's to the voices in his head, so the stunning blonde can't hear. Not that over the sound of her loud moans and the sharp clap of her ass against his waist, she could hear much of him aside from his deep groans. He enjoyed being able to pump straight into that truly Hall of Fame backside of hers.

"Mmmmmm....did you say something, Randy?" Stacy asks as she turns her head to look back at the dangerous Apex Predator

"Ahhhh... I just said... Mmmmm... That your ass feels even better than back when we were fucking after every show..." He lied with a handsome smile to mask the fact that he might not show the retired beauty any less mercy than he would anyone else in the room. But caught up at the moment with being balls deep in her fantastic ass so she was safe, or as close to that, for the moment.

Speaking of being stuffed into a tight hole... That was the position right now that Becky Lynch was in using a relaxation couch at the far side of the orgy room so she could ride on the fat cock of music megastar Bad Bunny. The Puerto Rican stud only had his sunglasses, necklace, rings and other bling on while his cock was deep into Becky's tight Irish pussy. Thrusting up into her slot whenever she dropped down to enjoy a smoking hot ride from the beautiful married mother on his lap.

"Mmmmmm... Damn, Bunny... Ya fuckin know how to party... Ahhhhh with The Man!" Becky moans as she moves her hands against his nicely toned chest while she rocks forward bucking her hips with each movement,

"Eh, Mami... Mmmmm... Like I said... I treat my girls right, you know?" He said with a desirable swagger in his thick accent. His hands on her waist to keep her held and easily matched her shifts to pump away into her slot when she rocked into him. "Mmmmm... Ahhhhh... I'm a little surprised... Mmmmm... That girl Zelina from the LWO I roll with... Mmmmm... She claimed you don't hook up with nobody except 'yo man Seth..." He said between moans.

1...345678