WWE Surprise Party - Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm... The Rock says... You got some issues, sweetheart... Ahhhh..." The Rock stated with a handsome smile. "And The Great One ain't planning on fixing you any time soon!" He says while he pumped firmly into her backside to make her tanned cheeks slap off his dark-toned skin. Helping her to shift down and take Batista's thick rod deep into her dripping twat at the same time.

"Mmmmm... What about you, big guy?" Tiffany asks as she looks down at Batista as she swiftly rocks forward on his cock, grinding down as she lowers.

"Babe... You can call me Daddy all night long if you want..." Batista states with a smug tone. Even if he doesn't look up at her moaning face but rather at her enhanced tits as they jiggle from the combined thrusts of two former World and WWE Champions.

"Mmmmmmm... And Daddy loves fucking me!" Tiffany moans as she bucks her hips forward on Batista's cock and her ass is deeply pounded by The Rock. Her blonde hair tossed back before she suddenly began to cum nice and hard between two hunky, sure-fire future Hall of Fame members.

"Mmmmm... Add this to another one of my new kinks..." Batista said, and that made The Rock raise a trademark eyebrow as Tiffany got fucked through that intense peak front and back by a couple of WWE legends.

Just across from this, Stacy Keibler's slim and sexy body is coated in sweat as she's held up from the ground with her legs wrapped around the hunky, young body of Dominik Mysterio. Taking his fat Hispanic cock deep in her snug pussy while she gets familiar with another fellow former WCW star as Rey Mysterio pumps stiffly into her stunning, much-lusted-after ass.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhhh shit!" Stacy moans with her eyes closed as she lowers rapidly down on Dominik's cock. Rey slams his dick up into her stunning ass, keeping hold of her slender waist. Stacy's gorgeous body and blond hair are dampened and slick with sweat.

"Mmmmm... Yeah! You're fucking with a real bad boy now! Mmmm! A real Ex-Con!" Dominik brags and sees the intense look of pleasure on the Hall of Famer's face while he goes balls deep into her pussy. The same is said for Rey behind her who smiles and helps keep hold of her waist to drill her rounded ass so she's double-teamed by this handsome father and son duo.

"Mmmmm... I love a bad boy..." Stacy lustfully groans as she moves forward against Dominik's cock, locking her beautiful eyes on him as he pumps upward into her pussy, bouncing from Rey's thrusts to her ass.

"Ahhhhh... Don't encourage him, Stacy... He's bad enough to deal with..." Rey says with a groan as her one-of-a-kind ass claps into his muscular body. The stiff pumps ensured that her perky tits rubbed against Dominik's chest as the two Hispanic hunks sweat as their hard thrusts more than makeup for the lost time from arriving last into this orgy.

"Mmmmm... Ohhhhh! Come on, Rey... Don't be such a hard ass...." Stacy moans with a smile as she glances back and over her shoulder to look at the fellow Hall of Famer.

"Mmmmm! Says the one with the... Ahhhh! Tight, hard ass!" Rey says with a groan. The two men made Stacy's body buck between them with the kind of double team far removed from what once won them the Tag Team Championships when they'd been on the same page. But it worked here to make Keibler tense up as her moist pussy began to clamp onto Dominik's meaty dick.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh fuck!" Stacy moans and her sweat-covered body shivers between Rey and Dominik as the gorgeous former Diva of WCW and WWE begins to cum on Dominik's cock.

"Mmmmm... Yeah! Fucking cum! Mmmmm! Only a real, hardened Ex-Con can make... Ahhhhh! A Hall of Famer cum!" Dominik brags, but has a reason too as he manages to last inside of that tight pussy while he fucks her through the peak. The same is said for Rey behind her who pumps in and out of her asshole while she clamps around his cock to make him groan.

Rey pulls out while Stacy clings onto Dominik for a moment more, but still looking for more fun he moves back, and looks across to the far side of the room. A smile behind his mask as he starts to head across.

Over at the couch, the long-retired former WWE Diva in the crazed AJ Lee has her legs on either side of the Puerto Rican rapper and globally streamed artist Bad Bunny. Bouncing wildly on this nicely fat and long cock with her own Latina body to make her long hair swing wildly like it used to do during her skipping entrance back in the day but hotter than ever now with the both of them moaning nice and loud.

"Ohhhhhhh... Mmmmm!! Yeah... I love Puerto Rican dick!" AJ moans as she grits her teeth and swiftly slams her pint-sized body down onto Bad Bunny's cock, sharply rocking back when she lowers before lifting herself to bounce.

"Mmmmm... 'Eh, Mami... Mmmmm... We do it real passionate back home, you know..." Bad Bunny runs his hands up her tight body with the nice shine of sweat on her and her modest tits able to shake from the all too eager motion she's giving on his thrusting dick. "And I can tell, you got that Latin lover inside of you, no?" He said to peer over his sunglasses as she rode his cock with a lot more lust than a married woman should.

"Mmmmm... Yes... I fucking do!!" AJ moans and lustfully throws her head back before she starts to suddenly cum on Bad Bunny's cock

"Mmmmm... Damn, Mami..." Bad Bunny smiled, and as a long-time WWE fan, he got an extra boost from making a former Divas Champion in the Pipe Bombshell cum hard over his dick. "Let me get a picture of this..." He said, picking up his phone from the side of the couch to hold it out to the side. Snapping at AJ in the throws of passion to grind as he fucked her through the peak.

"Mmmmmm... Fuck..." AJ moans as she rocks back and rides out the final moments of her climax. Catching Bad Bunny off guard and nearly knocked off his sunglasses when she pulled him into a lusty kiss with plenty of crazed tongue to give him more reasons to take some pictures to brag about.

Back over on the other side of the room, Torrie Wilson now finds herself in the middle of an unlikely four-way between three very different studs. Mounted on top of Logan Paul as the cocky Social Media Superstar and Maverick thrust deep and hard into her wet, snug pussy. Behind her, Randy Orton delivers a stiff, pistoning pace into the rounded ass of the WWE Hall of Famer. That left Torrie's blonde-haired head to move back and forth to slide along the fat, Black and Samoan dick of The Rock to make the host of this orgy moan with a smile.

"Mmmmmmmm.... Mmmmm... Mmmmm!!" The sweat-covered Blond Bombshell moans around The Rock's cock as she steadily bobs her head back and forth on his Samoan cock, slapping her tongue against the sides as she moves swiftly between Logan Paul and Randy Orton.

"Mmmmm... God damn! Wish your fine ass had shown up, earlier, Torrie!" The Rock says with a chuckle as his big dick gets slick with her spit. "Mmmm... This pussy is damn fine for an old slut!" Logan more rudely says with a smirk. All while Randy drives his cock deeply into her asshole to make her rounded, tanned ass clap off his muscular waist.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm!!" Torrie moans and places her hands on The Rock's muscular waist as she eagerly bobs her head back and forth on his cock. Torrie's stunning body moves between Logan and Randy, with both cocks slamming into her ass and pussy, with her pussy noticeably squeezing around Logan's cock

"Mmmmm! Come on! You want to fuck! We'll give it to you, Torrie!" Orton hisses as he grips her golden hair. Doing a form of 'Legend Killing' but with a thrilling, thrusting pace deep into her ass. Making Wilson buck against Logan's sharp pumps into her slot while she slurped and muffled her moans around The Rock's cock.

Within moments, the WWE Hall of Famer and former Playboy Covergirl begins to cum on Logan Paul's influencing cock, with her timeless body shivering upon riding out the waves of her orgasms.

"Mmmmm! Fuck yeah! Score another hottie for me!" Logan smirks, as if he needed his oversized ego boosted more after making Torrie cum hard on his dick despite the fact two other hunks helped in this moment for that to happen. "I made her cum! My cock was wrecking her ass!" Orton yells while Torrie groans and bucks between them, fucked through the sudden orgasm.

Just across the room, another two-on-one was ongoing with Becky Lynch mounted on top of Batista to take slamming thrusts into her snatch while sat on his lap on a chair. Behind her, Rey Mysterio slammed in and out of her rounded MILF ass to make her pale cheeks clap into his dark-toned waist.

Becky Lynch presses her lips together and smirked as she rocks between Batista and Rey Mysterio, taking both legendary cocks into her ass and pussy "Ahhhhhhh!! Yeah... The Man... Is the last bitch standing!" Becky moans as she swiftly moves between Batista and Rey, taking both dicks like a true champion.

"Mmmmm... Sure did, Becky... As only expected!" Rey smiles as he and Batista, two former best friends, rivals and tag champions together pounded Becky's lower holes. Lynch about to say more when her red hair got grabbed to make her turn her head. About to glare but seeing Dominik's fat cock she eagerly plunged her mouth down to even overpower his grip on her hair to feast and bounce between three hunks.

Meanwhile, the other tired and spent women have been helped into the middle of the room to kneel in a sinful circle on the ground with the backs of their heads touching but a room saved for when The Man is ready to join so the men can get their 'reward' as they slowly stroke their cocks.

"Mmmmmmmmm.... Mmmmmm...." Becky moans as she presses her lips tightly around Dominik's cock to swiftly bob her head to suck on his Hispanic cock, while she rocks between Batista and Rey, her body coated with sweat and her pussy clamping around Batista's cock

"Mmmmm! Looks like I've still got it..." Batista chuckled, feeling Lynch grip his dick as even at this late stage, Becky managed to hold out a little bit before a big fat dick stuffed in her mouth helped set her off. Becky closed her eyes and moaned loudly while she came and soaked Batista's dick with juices. So it meant Rey once again had to deal with a tight ass that squeezed his rod while she hit her peak and did so while she slobbered all over Dominik's cock to make the trio of hunks throb.

Becky barely got time to catch some air after she'd been fucked through the orgasm and the three pulled out of her. A smile on her face as she got picked up, just to be set down in the packed ring of sweaty, well-fucked women from WWE past, present and future. Becky, Tiffany, Bayley. Stacy, AJ and Torrie stared up with anticipation. All the men stroked off and groaned from the rapid pumps while they aimed down at those gasping faces and big smiles.

A fitting end to the orgy as a huge mess of cum showered all the women to plaster their gorgeous faces, catch into their hair and hit their heaving chests from all angles. A more than generous facial for all of them to make them groan and leave wide grins on the faces of the men to mark a conclusion to the party with that sinful and sticky finale.

"Mmmm... I've totally missed these kinds of parties..." Torrie said with a laugh as the women slowly got to their feet when the men stepped back.

"Like, ewwwww! It got in my hair..." Tiffany whined with a snooty pout.

"Ah, quit yerr whining, ya fuckin' bimbo!" Becky said to make her former NXT rival glare. "Ya got more than ya deserve! Getting fucked by WWE Legends, World Champions and a rapper!"

"As if you would understand, you classless tramp!" Stratton said with a roll of her eyes before she turned her back to Becky and locked eyes on the table next to her and the glass vase on it.

"Oh, I'll give you class, you fucking walking fleshlight!" Lynch yelled to step towards Stratton. Cowardly, Tiffany grabbed the vase and looked to try and smash it over the head of the woman who beat her for the NXT Women's Championship. Being the top star she is, Lynch was able to duck it so the vase went flying to hit a far wall. And the moment Tiffany turned around, Becky scooped her up, lifted her and then drove the blonde through that table with a devastating Man-Handle Slam to break the table in two and leave Stratton knocked out in a mess of tablecloth and scattered items.

"Eh... This is one crazy party, no?" Bad Bunny remarked with an arm casually around Bayley on one side and AJ Lee on the other and the Hispanic beauties glanced at one another with a nod and smirk, showing they had an idea for an after-party even after all of this fun. But Bunny peers over the top of his sunglasses when he sees that Dominik Mysterio has picked up a chair and looks ready to take a cheap shot at his father Rey who is distracted by the table smash. "Rey! Amigo! Behind you!!" He calls out, just in time for Rey to do just that and duck a shot aimed at his mask-covered head.

"You deadbeat!! I'll...!" Dominik goes to swing again, but this time the chair is easily ripped from his hands by the powerhouse Batista. Sending him stumbling back before The Rock sizes him up. So when Dominik finds his footing, it's just for a moment before The Great One does his often imitated (and respectfully borrowed by Lynch as she'd done moments before) but never matched Rock Bottom. Sending the wayward Mysterio up and down through the food table to send snacks and condiments flying as he's knocked out.

"What the fuck, bro?? That's my boy right there!!" Logan Paul yells, getting in The Rock's face and shoving him with both hands. "What kind of fucking party host are you to..." Before he could say more, a tap on the shoulder makes him look around before out of nowhere, Randy Orton defines his injured status to deliver a crushing RKO to leave the Social Media Superstar flat on the front on the floor.

"Probably shouldn't have done that..." Randy flexes his shoulders and arches his back while he kneels before he gets to his feet. "So... Stacy... Now you've seen that I've gotten my RKOs out of my system... Wanna continue this back at my hotel room?" Orton smirks while Stacy bites her bottom lip and despite both of them being married, her eager nod shows what her plans are for the night.

"What about you, Torrie?" Batista looks at the other stacked blonde as both he and her, like the other awake guests, are starting to get their clothes back on. "Down for a good time like old times?"

"Well, only if you and Rey agree to reunite your old tag team for one night?" Torrie offers with a gorgeous smile.

"Oh, I'm down... I got all my old sports entertainment beef long out of my system." Batista says while Rey grins.

With the groups paired off and all too eager to leave the messy room that now has the strong scent of sex in the air, that leaves The Great One and The Man to glance at the KO'd Superstars on the floor and amongst the table. "They can fuckin' sleep it off." Becky shrugs. "So, how about it, Rocky? Gonna lay the fuckin' SmackDown on my Irish arse all night long?" She says like a challenge with a lick of her teeth.

"There's a reason why The Great One booked a suite a couple of floors above..." The Rock replies with a grin. "Along with why I already put down a 'cleaning bill' deposit for the bill to deal with all of this..." He added as Lynch puts an arm around him, and sneaks a grope of his toned ass, to lead The Rock out of the room and close the doors behind them. One WWE Surprise Party down, but a few more late-night ones about to kick off until the sun comes up in the morning.

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions, requests or ideas for either future stories to write, or for specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

1...345678