WWE Surprise Party - Hollywood

Story Info
A 'surprise' party with WWE stars past and present.
28.2k words
3
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the wrestlers, promotions, people, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own the WWE or any wrestlers or people etc referenced in this story.

Starring: AJ Lee (former WWE), Bad Bunny (rapper), Bayley (WWE), Batista (former WWE), Becky Lynch (WWE), Dominik Mysterio (WWE), Logan Paul (influencer, boxer), Randy Orton (WWE), Rey Mysterio (WWE), Tiffany Stratton (NXT/WWE), The Rock (former WWE), Stacy Keibler (former WWE), Torrie Wilson (former WWE).

WWE Surprise Party - Hollywood

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001 & Kristi.

Codes: Cons, MF, MMF, FF, MMMF, oral, anal, inter, pegging.

* * *

In the centre of Hollywood, California, a private suite in an expensive hotel room has been booked out for what on the surface would seem to be just a pleasant, if not fancy, gathering. A selection of fine foods laid out on a table, with drinks and alcohol including champagne in an ice bucket. The room itself is laid out with a few tables, chairs and a couple of couches with smaller coffee tables as well in the spacious area. Although the curious boxes on a couple of tables, wrapped up with bows, look to contain something that might not match the feel of the room.

"No no no! When The Great One throws a party? The People's Champion doesn't do things half-assed, brother!" The multi-time former WWE Champion, A-List movie star and entertainment icon of Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson says with a smile as he speaks into a phone. "Yeah yeah... The Rock knows this was on really short notice, but with all the strikes going on at the moment and the shoot being halted? That just means more time to party, baby!" He smiles, clad in smart pants and a tight, likely more than $500-dollar shirt that hugs his muscular dark-toned body. "So The Great One sent out a bunch of invites, and we're gonna see who is down for one Hell of a party tonight! Hell, the Brahma Bull can't even remember who he sent invites out to! Which just makes for all the more fun for the party going all night long! If you catch what I'm saying..." He states with a chuckle in his voice.

The Rock raises an eyebrow as he hears the sliding door to the walk-out balcony open behind him on the second floor of the luxurious suite, turning to see the woman... or rather "The Man" Becky Lynch who has captured every Women's Championship within the WWE, stepping into the luxury and spacious suite, "The Man sure as hell knows how to make an entrance!" Becky says with a smug smirk on her face, dressed in a pair of designer black jeans and a yellow top while sporting a pair of obnoxious sunglasses. "So this is the place, huh Dwaynie..." Becky says as she removes the sunglasses and looks around the spacious area "Layin' out all the big bucks for this lil' party, huh?"

"...The Great One will call you back, brother." The Rock smiled, hanging up the phone and tucking it away. "Yes, yes it is... And if it isn't good old Big Time Becks herself!" He said with approval, turning to face the approaching redhead. "Glad to see you got a babysitter at short notice." He teases, fully aware of not just her status as a MILF but a happily married woman to a main event-level Superstar in the WWE.

Becky nods her head and smirks "Yeah, when ya are Big Time Becks...ya can make anything happen on short notice. Becky says as she walks over toward the table decked out with food "Nice spread... Ya really are splurging here!"

"Well, you know The Great One... Whether it's whooping some Candy Ass or Clanging and Banging in the gym, there ain't gonna be no half measures here!" The Rock brags, giving a glance over Becky's rounded Irish ass in her jeans as he follows her over. "Just hope the booze is strong enough for your tastes... Maybe not enough Guinness for you though." He jokes with a handsome smile.

Becky Lynch reaches over for a nice ice-cold bottle of Guinness "Ehh... Ya might need to get some more!" Becky says after glancing at the assortment of beverages. Becky easily snaps the top off of the bottle and takes a deep drink of the Guinness. "Ahhh... That's the stuff!" Becky says before she presses her lips together and looks at The Rock "So where the fuck is everyone?"

"Yeah, good damn question." The Rock says, holding up his hands. "Relax! The Rock didn't just invite you. But in the rush to get the invites out and set all this up? The Great One might have forgotten to, you know, set an exact time for when everyone should show up." He explains, giving Lynch a turn to do an impression of him with a raised eyebrow. "But they'll be here soon enough! They'll just need to play catch-up with the two of us, right?" He smiles again and helps himself to one of the beers from the table to crack it open.

Becky shrugs her shoulders "Well fuck... Here I was thinkin' ya just wanted to go one-on-one with The Man!" Becky comments, rather boldly, with her lips pursed together as she glances over The Rock noticeably.

"Woah, woah! Hey now! Easy there, big fella!" The Rock grins, catching her tone and the glance at his crotch. Especially as he makes a 'settle down' motion in that direction on himself. "The Rock would be damn well down for a piece of your fine behind, Big Time Becks... And if you're down to get this party started before anyone else arrives? Well then..." He now gets bold in his own right, reaching down to loosen and remove his belt after he sets the beer down (not even having taken a sip with something else to enjoy now). "The Man is welcome to go one... On one... With The Great One!"

Becky smirks and nods her head "Hope ya can handle the Big Time, Dwaynie..." Becky says as she takes another long drink of her Guinness, impressively draining the bottle in a long gulp. Becky proudly sets the now empty Guinness bottle down on the table before she turns back to The Rock and immediately sinks down onto her knees as The Rock fishes his cock out from his pants

"The Rock has been eyeing up getting a piece of the Big Time for a damn long while..." He states, letting Becky get a close look at his fat, long Samoan-black cock. The sight of his dark length, more suited for a porn star than a Hollywood movie one, contrasts sexily with Becky's pale skin and her flaming hair.

Becky Lynch licks her lips as she looks her beautiful eyes with The Rock's impressive cock, placing her left hand around his nicely thick shaft and beginning to work her hand back and forth. "Just how I like 'em..." Becky says as she skilfully guides her hand along his shaft.

"Mmmmm... Something I should know about you and Seth, huh?" The Rock teases, watching Lynch stroke him off as it only takes a firm round of pumps before she's got the full, heavy size of his dick in her grasp.

Becky slyly smirks up at The Rock before she brings her fiery red-haired head to his impressive cock, parting her luscious lips and happily taking his Brahma Bull cock into her hot Irish mouth. Becky wraps her lips around his cock and starts to lightly bob her head forward to suck on The Rock's fat Samoan-black cock. Becky holds her left hand at the base and turns her hand to grind her palm against the lower portion of his long cock.

"Mmmmm... Nice... Real nice, Becky..." The Rock moans with a smile. Seeing her nicely soft lips easing down his length before she smoothly moved to the crown. Pushing back down and showing she's all too happy to fuck a man who she isn't married to. And considering that she's doing this to one of Hollywood's highest-grossing actors, let alone a WWE Legend, there'd be plenty of other women who would do this exact same thing.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." Becky moans as she bobs her head back and forth, smoothly sucking on his shaft as her saliva drips down and starts to make his cock slick. Becky raises her right hand up and places her hands on The Rock's muscular waist as she greedily feeds her mouth with more of his impressive rod.

Returning the touch, the former WWE Champion reaches down and helps himself to a squeeze of the nicely rounded MILF tits of the former Grand Slam Women's Champion. His moans showed how much he enjoyed the feeling of her hot, experienced mouth as she took in a nice amount of his dick to get her spit lightly coating that meaty shaft.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmm..." Becky moans around The Rock's shaft as she repeatedly bobs her head back and forth on his shaft, lowering her head further down on his cock and cramming more of him into her mouth. Becky's lips grind and rub along his shaft as she steadily slurps and sucks away on the sure-to-be future Hall of Famer.

"Ahhhh! God damn, Becky! Mmmmm... Mouth this good got The Great One thinking that the Attitude Era never died! Mmmm..." The Rock says with a smile. Showing his skill to be able to last with such a soothing, damp and pleasurable mouth. Lynch easily showed that her oral talents weren't just limited to tearing into rivals on the mic as she deeply slurped on that fat cock.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm... Gahhhh... Gahhhh!" Becky moans and slightly gags around The Rock's cock as she rapidly bobs her head forward, with the large crowned tip of his cock smacking against the back of her hungry Irish mouth.

"That's the fucking stuff right there... Mmmm! Fuck... Getting real Big Time with The Great One..." The A-list stud says. His cock soaked with her drool that's now left splats across her top from the deep sucking of his dick. Her long red hair swaying back and forth with the steady way she's face fucking herself on that big dick.

Becky lifts her head and pulls her head away from The Rock's cock with a confident smirk on her face "The Man can more than handle The Great One..." Becky says as she moves her left hand up his long shaft, spreading her saliva against his impressive and long tool.

"Oh, it damn well looks like it, Becky..." He smirks, letting Lynch pump and work her spit along his fittingly rock-hard dick. "And The Rock thinks it's about damn time we kicked this up a notch, right?" He added. His hands go to his expensive shirt to unbutton and remove it, allowing his muscular upper body and the tribal-like tattoos that celebrate his heritage to be shown off.

Becky smirks as she scoots back on her knees before she moves to stand up, lifting her yellow top up and over her fiery red-haired head, tossing her top to the floor as her nicely rounded and perky tits are now exposed to The Rock. "The Man is up for kickin' it up a notch!"

"Hell yeah..." The Rock grins, watching her turn around and place her hands on her designer jeans. Just as the doors into the room get pushed open with a swing.

"Did... I get the invite to the wrong fucking party or something?" Another former WWE in-ring competitor, and someone whose induction into the WWE Hall of Fame has been a couple of years delayed, is the powerhouse Animal turned actor in Batista. Clad in his own set of jeans, a leather jacket and a top underneath that hugs his muscles. "Actually, scratch that... This looks exactly like my kind of fucking party..." Batista says. He takes off his sunglasses and smirks, seeing the sight in front of him before he walks in.

Becky smirks as she turns her head to look at Batista "Looks like this is The Man's lucky day!" Becky says before she pushes down her nicely fitted designer jeans, guiding the jeans down her smooth legs and stepping out of the jeans as she stands in the luxury suite in only a pair of stunning black panties. "I see ya invited all the stars..."

"Us actors got to stick together... Especially with the strikes going on." The Rock says, smiling as he motions for another fellow multi-time WWE Champion to come in. "You saying this is your lucky day?" Batista smiles, checking out Becky's stunning nearly nude body. "I'm about to go balls deep in a hot fucking redhead Momma... So I guess this makes us even!" He states and quickly gets with the program to undo his belt. Letting Lynch get a look at his thick, long and meaty dick that easily puts to bed the rumours online about what kind of a length he's packing.

Becky nods her head and smirks as she looks at Batista "The Man is more than fuckin' ready!" Becky replies as she drops down onto her knees once again. This time, however, in front of Batista and placed her right hand around his thick of an "Animal" cock. Becky locks her eyes with him and slyly looks up at him before she slaps her wet tongue against the head of his meaty cock.

The Man doesn't just enjoy a huge cock from the front, however. Behind her, The Rock moved to get into position. He easily slid her panties to the side with a smirk on his handsome face. Not even bothering to put on some protection first before he pushes his fat Brahma Bull cock into that tight, Irish pussy. Moaning from the snug feeling while he took hold of her toned waist and began to fuck the gorgeous redhead from behind.

"Mmmmmmmm... Fuck..." Becky groans as she feels The Rock's cock entering her tight pussy from behind, causing her to move forward on her knees. She places her left hand up onto Batista's muscular thigh as she works her tongue down the sides of his long and thick shaft.

"So The Man is a bit of a freak huh?" Batista smirks. All too casually removing his jacket as he watches Becky explore his cock with her frisky tongue. Her body jolts to make her tits sway a bit as she rocks from getting fucked from behind by another WWE legend. "Getting it from both ends and loving it? Mmmm... Your husband is one lucky motherfucker..." He adds with a cocky chuckle.

"Mmmmmmm..." Becky moans and casually laughs as she slides her tongue to Batista's large ballsack, slapping her tongue against his balls and coating him with her saliva. Becky's gorgeous Irish body jolts back and forth, rocking on her knees as she pushes back the cock of The Rock, feeling his huge Samoan-black cock slamming into her nicely tight snatch

"Ahhhh... Nice and tight too... Just like The Rock knew she would be..." The Rock says, staring down and watching her rounded ass shake nicely as he pumps in and out of her snug MILF pussy. Gradually fitting in deeper as Lynch takes on two hung studs with it becoming quite clear The Rock had planned for his party to turn out in this exact kind of erotic way from the start.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm..." Becky moans as her tongue slaps and slides over Batista's large ballsack before she drags her tongue up the length of his long and thick cock. Becky brings her fiery red-haired head up to the top of Batista's cock, parting her lips and releasing a moan as she takes him into her mouth. Becky's nicely rounded and tight Irish ass smacks loudly against The Rock's muscular waist as she moves against his deep and solid thrusts.

"That's more like it... Mmmmm... Suck that fucking dick, Becky..." Batista, just as The Rock is, has no problem fucking a happily married woman behind her husband's back. Batista even manages to pull off his top while being blown, showing a lot more focus and stamina than most men would when being blown by this stunning redhead. Getting to sample her hot and experienced mouth while Lynch shifts back. Her tight pussy was stuffed full with another big cock to match the one she now slurped on and let out muffled moans.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm... Mmmmmm!" Becky hungrily moans around Batista's cock as she wastes little time briskly bobbing her head along his shaft, with her tongue slapping the sides of his meaty cock as she takes him deep into her hot and wet mouth.

"Ahhhhh... Life in the Big Time is pretty damn sweet! Mmmm... " The Rock teases. Able to give Lynch's rounded pale ass a firm slap as she backs up against his darker-toned and muscular waist. His pace ensured he went balls deep in her tightness to keep them both moaning. The same was said for Batista up front as he got to enjoy her oral skills as she worked her lips back and forth while letting her drool seep down the thickness of another A-List Hollywood actor and former WWE Superstar.

As Becky Lynch is expertly sucking away on the Animalistic cock of Batista, slurping and swallowing his dick and getting the pounding of a lifetime from behind by The Rock, their action is interrupted by the sound of knocking.

"Mmmmm... It's The Rock's party... I'll get it..." The Great One says with a smile, even with the groan both he and Lynch let out when he leaves her snatch. Becky stayed on her knees to slurp away on that big cock of The Animal a little more. The Rock, without even bothering to cover himself up, goes to the door and opens it up to let the next guest into what's basically just a sex party at this point.

"Oh my God! I just knew Daddy would be able to get me into the hottest party of the century!" The spoiled and beautiful Rich Girl of NXT, Tiffany Stratton, says as she stands out in the hallway and dressed in a short white skirt and black top, with an expensive white fur coat wrapped around her body. "This party is like all the talk..." Tiffany says as she walks into the luxury suite, oblivious to the fact that The Rock is standing there naked and there is the additional act of Batista getting blown by Becky Lynch "Where is the shrimp cocktail?" Tiffany asks, with her pouty lips pressed together

The Rock strokes his chin, eyeing up Tiffany's nicely thick ass and her enhanced, rounded tits that bounced in her top of a woman very familiar with Becky Lynch strutted in. "Hmmmm... The Rock doesn't recall inviting your fine ass here... But Hell, welcome on in... Say, honey? What was your name again?"

Tiffany lets out a sigh, brushing her hair back as she turns to lock onto The Rock. "Oh please, it's..."

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!" The Rock grins as he unleashes the catchphrase, making Tiffany's jaw drop in outrage. "Relax, Tiffany! The Rock knows who you are... Tiffy Time and all that..." He says even as Tiffany pouts, still a bit offended. "And well if you want some delicious cocktails? The Great One has certainly got the 'cock' part ready and waiting for you!" He brags, and his fat, long black-Samoan dick on display certainly proved that.

Tiffany finally glances down and sees the large exposed cock of The Rock. Tiffany's pouty lips part in a shocked, small circular shape and her beautiful eyes widen. "Oh wow! I mean...I do love some good cock..." Tiffany says with a radiant smile before she lowers down onto her knees and obediently takes hold of his cock.

"And The Great One loves tapping some fine ass... Rookie or otherwise..." The Rock says, watching the former NXT Women's Champion stroke his fat length. Unfazed by the shine of juices from another woman over his rod, she makes the multi-time former WWE Champion groan with those firm pumps.

Tiffany parts her lips and happily takes his cock into her stunning mouth, wrapping her lips just below the crowned head of his cock and begins to bob her blond-haired head with smooth ease.

"Mmmmm... About to see... Ahhhh... If Tiffy Time is just hype or not..." The Rock has clearly done his homework, or at least has an eye on which NXT Superstars have potential when other hot blondes have failed to make it in the WWE in the past. Stratton made a good showing for herself to take his fat shaft between her pouty lips. Making him moan as she slurps with nice confidence and her gorgeous eyes locked up at the sports entertainment icon.

As Tiffany Stratton smoothly and seductively bobs her blond-haired head along The Rock's impressive cock, meanwhile, The Man Becky Lynch is lifting her head off of the monstrous cock of Batista.

Becky smirks up at Batista as she moves to stand up from the floor, lowering her panties down in the process to expose her nicely shaved and hot Irish pussy, and her nicely thick ass. "Alright...The Man wants to see what else The Animal can bring!"

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
123456...8