WWE Surprise Party - Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky tosses her fiery red hair back and looks at Bad Bunny with a smirk on her face. "Ahhh... The Man just ain't... Mmmm... The kiss and tell type..." Becky replies as she continues to swiftly rock forward, working her wet and tight snatch down on his cock.

"Mmmmm... Si... I feel you, girl..." Bad Bunny smiles. His hands briefly moved up to give her tits a quick squeeze before he went back to the waist. Impressing to keep up with not just her intense motion, but with one of the top women in all of the WWE today. "Mmmmm... Feeling this nice, tight, pussy too, Mami..."

Becky presses her lips together and locks her eyes on Bad Bunny, gazing at his eyes from behind his tinted sunglasses, "Mmmmm... Ahhhhh and The Man is feelin' this... Ahhhh! Fuckin' dick real good..." Becky replies as a nice coat of sweat covers her desirable body.

"Mmmmm... Life in the Big Time... Mmmm... Feelin' real fine, no?" Bunny cooly says even with this stunning MILF bouncing away on his cock as her flaming hair sways behind her. Pumping up to stuff her snatch whenever she drops down sharply onto his prick. Their moans fill the air to mix with the rest of the sin going on around the room.

Such as, but not limited to, Tiffany Stratton getting another round with one of the Greatest of All Time in The People's Champion. Able to lay on her slide along the drinks table that shifts underneath her and makes bottles, glasses and cans tumble and fall thanks to the stiff way The Great One is pumping into her wet pussy. Standing at the end of the table to lift a leg and drill smoothly in and out to treat her no different than the countless Divas he's nailed over the years.

"Mmmmmm... Yeah.... Ohhhhh... Mmmm! So... Ahhhhh! You can start with... Mmmm! I would love a new purse..." Tiffany moans and starts to list off the items which The Rock can purchase for her. "Mmmmm... And a new fur... Ahhhhh! coat would be lovely too!" Tiffany moans. She moves against The Rock's hammering shaft with his large balls smack against her skin.

"Mmmmm... The Rock says you can ask all you want... Ahhhhh... But the only gift your gold-digging ass is gonna get... Mmmm! Is The Great One's 'great one' balls deep in you... Ahhhh! Using you like the damn... Mmmm! Human Fleshlight you are!" The Rock claims with a smug smile, clearly more interested in eventually emptying his balls, whether it's in her pleasurable holes or someone else, than emptying his wallet for her.

Tiffany opens her mouth in shock and narrows her eyes slightly "Ahhhh! As if!" Tiffany whines as her large and nicely enhanced tits bounce and sway as she moves on her side against The Rock slamming his cock as deep as he can go.

"Mmmmm... Relax, blondie! Mmmmm... It's a compliment!" He claims, seeing how she reacted to a rather infamous nickname for her on the Internet after she liked a few horny messages online. "Mmmmm... And this ain't the first time... Mmmmm... The Rock has dealt with a blonde who has tried to get more out of The Great One than just a good time in the sack..." He adds between more perfectly timed and stiff thrusts into her slick pussy.

Tiffany presses her pouty lips together and lets out a sigh. "What about... Ahhhh! a necklace..."

"Mmmmm... The Rock might have a nice, big 'pearl necklace' for you by the end of this..." He claims, making Stratton's eyes widen with a smile. Not catching that his meaning was for the more sticky kind than the expensive, wearable one.

Meanwhile, some of the action in this orgy has gone out onto the hotel balcony beyond the sliding doors Becky had used to enter earlier on. Bayley bent over the railing that she was gripping tightly onto while her upper body from her messy, red and black hair to her large swaying tits hung down and off the edge. Feet firmly planted on the balcony floor with the hulking Batista once again getting a piece of her to fuck that juicy, rounded ass that even after being double fucked earlier on still has a wonderful tightness to it.

"Ohhhhhhh... Ahhhhh fuck!" Bayley loudly moans out into the night air, while her juicy, curves body collides against the railing and her head hangs out into the free air, with Batista powerfully slams his cock deeply into her from behind with his muscular waist smacking against her juicy ass and causing it to vibrate and jiggle with each impact.

"Mmmmm... When you said you needed some air... Ahhhhh... Not gonna lie? This was even better than I thought..." The former multi-time World Champion remarked with a smile. Sweat rolled off both their desirable bodies while neither of them see any shame in the scandal that might happen if they were caught fucking out in the open like this.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh! Fuck yeah! Hah! Look... Ahhhh! At all those IDIOTS down there... Mmmm! Just walking around! Bunch of looooosers!" Bayley moans and then obnoxiously cackles with a laugh as her body gets pulled back against Batista.

"Mmmmm... Yeah... Uh-huh..." Batista's eyes, as likely any man's and a good few women as well, were only locked onto one thing. Watching her fantastic, rounded Latina ass crash into his muscular midsection. His powerful grip hauled her thickness back into him so he could drill her asshole deep with his dick. "Just what I was thinking... Mmmm! Sure..."

Bayley grits her teeth as she roughly moves against the railing of the balcony after Batista delivers a round of firm and stiff thrusts into her while holding onto her curved waist.

"Mmmmm... And they claim you have a bad attitude around here? Mmmmm... I don't see anything wrong here..." He claims, but when Bayley glances back her eyes narrow when she sees Batista is just staring at her ass to watch her clap back hard into him as he holds her with ease over the railing while he went to town on her ass.

And that isn't the only round of anal action going on in this WWE orgy. Back inside the hotel suite, Logan Paul has the former in-ring competitor turned author, commentator and TV actress AJ Lee kneel on a chair with her rounded, dark-toned ass sticking out as she clutches the back of the seat. Logan has to squat a bit because of the size difference before he eases his cock into her mega-tight asshole. More proof that she's not been getting the big, fat dick she deserves since she left the WWE many years before.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh fuck!" AJ lustfully moans out and licks her teeth as she starts to move on her knees. The chair starts to rock underneath her, with Logan's cock easing into her ass deeper with each thrust.

"Mmmmm... Like that, slut? Huh?" Logan cockily smirks, showing no respect to a beauty who in a different way to him is controversial in her own right. Firm thrusts to work his dick deeper into her stunning, tight ass while she all too eagerly shifts back in time with the pumps. "Mmmm... Bet this big fucking dick is a lot bigger... Ahhhhh... Than what your fine ass gets back at home, huh?" He dared to taunt her while he watched her booty begin to shake from their combined motion.

"Mmmmmm... I fuckin' love it..." AJ groans back but doesn't deny his statement is correct before she turns her head to look over her shoulder back at Logan Paul. She starts to eagerly push back, wickedly rocking on her knees as her cute little ass smacks up against his waist while drilling down into her tight hole.

"Mmmmm... Bet a fucking hot, pint-sized freak like you loves it..." He laughs, his ego stroked by her dirty talk and the fact he's getting to bang the Pipe-Bombshell in a former WWE Divas Champion. "Mmmmm... Getting fucked up the ass and moaning like a cheap slut... All thanks to a damn Social Media Megastar like me!" He boasts but backs it up with firm thrusts to stretch out that tight asshole of AJ's.

"Mmmmm... Ahhhhh...." AJ grits her teeth and her eyes flare with a lust-filled, crazed desire. "Mmmmm... Pull my hair! Pull my fucking hair!" AJ lustfully yells.

That just makes Logan grin, getting the sense that this stunning, pint-sized sex pot isn't getting the action she deserves from her marriage. All too happy to take a big, commanding handful of her long dark hair. A sharp tug to make her head tilt back and using that grip to make her body jolt back and forth to slam her ass back against his thrusts. Testing the limits of the chair she's on that rocks underneath her as she gets fucked up the ass.

"Mmmmmm... Ahhhhhh... Ahhhhh fuck!" AJ moans and closes her eyes as her head is jerked back with the grip of Logan on her hair, her pint-sized and petite body wildly rocking back and forth from his solid thrusts to her ass.

Her perky tits shake and her ass now loudly claps off his muscular waist like she's packing more meat than even her tight, rounded ass already has. "Mmmmm... And to think... Ahhhh... The fucking pussies online say... Mmmm! Never stick your dick in crazy..." Logan brags with a smile. A desirable shine of sweat over his muscular, tall body while he rams in and out of AJ's asshole that before today might as well have been virgin-like from the lack of action she's had.

AJ's dark-haired head quickly whips back and she narrows her eyes as she looks at Logan Paul, her demeanour eerily changing. "Did... Ahhhhhh! You just call me... CRAZY?!" AJ suddenly snaps, which causes the arrogant and confident Social Media Megastar to take notice and pause.

"W-What? Nah, not me, girl!" He said, pulling out of her ass. "I said your man back home is LAZY to not fuck this fat, tight ass of yours right!" He lied, backing away as AJ grabbed the chair and tilted her head in a threatening manner.

Meanwhile, outside the party room in the hotel hallway, the handsome, masked Luchador Rey Mysterio is smartly dressed in black pants, a shirt with silver Mexican heritage symbols on the back and a matching coloured version of his signature Luchador mask. He smiles as he exits the elevator and heads towards the door.

His smile fades when at the opposite end of the corridor the door from the fire escape opens and sneakily his wayward son 'Dirty' Dominik Mysterio comes out. More dressed in 'felon' street clothes of dark jeans, a black plaid shirt and a Judgement Day T-shirt underneath. And his expression turns cold when he sports his father coming in the opposite direction.

"Son... I don't want any trouble here..." Rey starts to say to try and stop any issues from happening.

"Oh, I bet..." Dominik narrows his eyes. "This all makes sense now! My Mami gets an invite to this 'party' and then you show up! Trying to steal her away from me!" He accuses without any evidence. "A deadbeat Dad who never had time for me, but could find the time to go to some Hollywood party!"

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Rey says with a more clear and honest tone than his corrupted son is doing. "All I know is that my daughter, and your sister, got an invite to this party. And I knew something was up so I've come instead to make sure nothing bad is going on."

"Yeah right. Like anyone would want my sister at some party." Dominik scoffs. "Whatever. Just stay out of my way." He rudely says, intentionally brushing past his dad to storm into the room.

But when Dom enters, his jaw drops at the sight of the orgy in the room before Rey follows in. "Yep... Exactly as I thought." Rey shakes his head with a smile, having expected this, unlike his son.

"Rey? Rey? Oh my god! Hey!" A voice says from behind Rey and Dominik Mysterio, coming from the entranceway into the luxury suite. Rey and Dominik both turn to look back at the voice from behind.

In the doorway is a woman that Rey Mysterio is all too familiar with, spanning back to the days of WCW, as standing there is none other than the long-time Blond Bombshell of WCW and then later WWE, former Playboy Covergirl and eventual WWE Hall of Famer, the jaw-dropping, eye-popping and still timeless beauty in Torrie Wilson.

Torrie flashes her memorable smile at Rey Mysterio as she steps into the luxury suite, wearing a stunning white top that hugs her nicely large chest and a slim-fitting, short white skirt that makes her golden brown-tanned body radiate even more.

"Damn... Looking good, Torrie..." Rey smiled while Dominik rolled his eyes as Rey and Torrie, the former WCW co-workers and now fellow Hall of Fame members shared a quick hug. "Man, am I glad to have come to this party now..." He said with an honest tone. "But, ah... Looks like we should have gotten here way earlier..." He motions to the room so Torrie can see the mass of wild sex between muscular hunks and stunning women associated with the WWE.

Torrie laughs and nods her head "Yeah, my invite didn't really have a time though..." Torrie comments and then shrugs her shoulders with another soft laugh "But, you know... Better late than never..." Torrie says before she pauses to glance away from Rey for a moment to notice the younger Mysterio, Dominik. "Is that? Dominik?" Torrie asks as she looks back to Rey. "That can't be Dominik!" Torrie says with a heart-stopping laugh

"H-Hey! What do you mean it can't be me!" Dominik snaps a bit, and for once his words aren't being drowned out by an entire arena trying to boo him out of the building, but the constant sound of skin hitting skin and loud moans in the room. "I'm Dirty Dom! The real deal! The hardened Ex-Con! I'm violating parole being out here at this party at this time of night!" He claims, only making his father Rey shake his head at the rambling.

"You've just grown up so much!" Torrie instead responds. "God, so handsome!" Torrie says as she takes a casual step with Rey over toward Dominik. "I don't know if you remember this or not, but when you were younger and you'd come to the shows, you would always hang around me and we were like buddies!"

"I d-don't remember that..." Dominik lies and not too convincingly when the timeless blonde is right before him. "My deadbeat Dad would never take me to shows anyway!" He tried to claim, which just made Torrie raise a bemused eyebrow. "Torrie..." Rey spoke up, seeing a mischievous look in Wilson's eyes as she looked over the younger Mysterio. "Hey, easy now... Dom wouldn't be up for that kind of thing... He's got a 'Mami' of his own, you know..."

Torrie presses her pouty lips together and frowns a bit as she looks back to Rey Mysterio "Oh really? That's a shame...I always had this dream about being with a hunky dad and son..."

"Hey! I heard that!" Dom snaps to make Torrie glance back. "You think I'm afraid??" He yells a bit but gives Torrie a reason to smile when he pulls off his shirt to toss it aside. The top following to let her see his indeed hunky, Hispanic upper body. "I'm a bad boy... I'll cheat on my Mami any day and get away with it... And banging a hot Hall of Famer is gonna get me some big street cred!" He claims as Torrie's eyes wander down when he pushes his pants down. Letting her see that the Mysterio genes are certainly profound in him with the thick, long cock the young stud is packing.

Torrie smiles and playfully winks at Dominik "Glad to hear that..." Torrie says before she shoots Rey a smile and then proceeds to sink onto her knees in front of Dominik, placing her right hand around his Hispanic cock and began to stroke him to hardness.

"Guess we can call a truce for one night..." Rey smiles with a shake of the head to show he could put aside differences to get a piece of a stunning blonde bombshell. She started to undo his smart shirt while Torrie got Dominik rock hard in seconds from her all-too-eager pumps.

Torrie lightly tossed her blonde hair back and looks up at Dominik with her desirable eyes before she leans her head in and parts her pouty, luscious lips to take the head of Dominik's cock into her mouth and loosely presses her lips around his shaft and begins to bob her head to suck his dick.

"Mmmmm... Oh fuck..." Dominik moans, staring down to see Torrie's gorgeous face slide along his cock with a nice smoothness. Showing that the years spent away from the WWE hasn't hurt her skills as she took this fat dick in and out to groan around his dick. Soon having a second to deal with when Rey steps in closer after a couple of minutes with his equally thick and long shaft rock hard and pointing at her while she blew the hunky son of the duo of former Tag Team Champions.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmm" Torrie softly moans around Dominik's cock as she reaches up with her left hand to take hold of Rey's cock and begins to work her hand along his long Lucha-cock. Torrie's soft and pouty lips brush back and forth against Dominik's cock as she happily sucks away while stroking Rey.

"Mmmmm! No funny business, you deadbeat Dad..." Dominik warned, but with his eyes still locked onto Torrie as she hungrily sucked him off it seemed like quite an empty threat. Something Rey knew fully from his smirk while he enjoyed Torrie's hand that explored his cock.

Torrie bobs her head a few more times on Dominik's cock before she lifts her head and replaces her mouth with her right hand, sliding her hand up his shaft to spread her saliva. She tosses her blond hair back once again before she turns her head to Rey's cock, one she is all too familiar with and parts her lips to happily take his cock into her stunning wet mouth

"Mmmm... I've damn missed this mouth, Torrie..." Rey admitted, for a sure hint that this isn't the first time they've fucked and probably not just during their time in the WWE together either. Moans left the mask-clad hunk who got his cock slid nicely deep into Torrie's hot and hungry mouth. All while she pumped away to rub her spit along the younger Mysterio's dick to take a two-on-one with ease.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm..." Torrie Wilson soothingly bobs her head back and forth on Rey's cock with her soft lips gliding back and forth on his shaft with her saliva dripping down. Torrie perfectly works her right hand on Dominik's cock, moving her hand against his long shaft and occasionally brushing her hand against his balls.

"Ahhhhh... She ain't Mami... Mmmmm... But I guess she ain't half bad..." Dominik claims even while he moaned from a smooth handjob. His hand moved down and inched her top up and over her Playboy-quality tits to help himself to a grope of her breasts. While Torrie made Rey groan and smile as her saliva left his meaty cock soaked from the deep slurps.

Torrie eases her blonde-haired head off of Rey Mysterio's cock and turns her head to look up at Dominik, while she works both of her hands along the shafts of Rey and Dominik "Half bad?" Torrie asks cutely with a raised eyebrow

"Come on, Torrie... I mean, you're OK... But Mami? Mami can take dick like a champion..." Dirty Dom bragged with a dreamy tone, even with another woman stroking him off. "She could go all night long, you know?" He added. Rey just smirked. "Sounds like you need to show Dom here what you can do, Torrie." Rey said to push things along for even better action, even if he has to put up with his wayward son to get a piece of her.

Torrie nods her head with a smile as she looks up at Rey Mysterio, removing her hands from their two Hispanic cocks. Torrie places her hands on her white top and lifts the top over her blonde-haired head, exposing her tanned and large, nicely juicy and perky tits which cause Dominik's eyes to bulge at the sight of her incredible tits.

"And they look even better than they did before..." Rey comments as Torrie stands up, just to ease her skirt down and shows that she expected the party to turn out like this with no panties on either as she gives a sexy sway of her rounded ass. Her smoothly shaved pussy was a little wet just from being turned on by sucking off a handsome father and son duo.

That was proven when she smiles at Dom and playfully pushes him back. Making him sit on a chair in the party room before she swung a leg and mounted him. Inviting herself to reach down and ease the younger hunk's big cock up into her tight and timeless pussy. A loud moan from them both but looking over her shoulder, Torrie smiled and waited before she bounced as Rey stepped up behind her too. That allowed him to spread her tight, rounded ass and push his fat cock into her asshole to slide in. All three moaned before Rey began to thrust and soon after Dominik gripped her fantastically toned waist so he could pump upward into her wet pussy.

1...345678