WWE Surprise Party - Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm... Like the Attitude Era never died..." The Rock comments with a smile. Working his dick deep and hard into Becky's tight snatch to give The Man the kind of test even harder than any Championship match she's had. Especially with Batista drilling her ass with a matching pace from behind for a double team few women, even those in the WWE today, could last against.

Becky bites down on her bottom lip as she moves her hands from The Rock's arms and places her hands on his shoulders. She starts to bounce upward on his cock, while Batista rams his cock powerfully into her ass.

While Becky Lynch enjoys a true fantasy of a fuck from front and back, across the room, the gorgeous but entitled Tiffany Stratton is on all fours. Being fucked from behind in a classic doggy-style position by the arrogant but athletic social media Superstar Logan Paul. Tiffany's rounded backside claps perfectly off of Logan's muscular waist as he fills up her tight asshole with his lengthy cock and even grips her body to pull her back against the stiff pumps.

"Mmmmm... Ohhhhh yeah, Daddy... Mmmmm! Give me that dick!" Tiffany moans and seductively whines out as she rocks back and forth on her hands and knees, taking the enviously impressive thick and long, hard cock of Logan Paul.

"Ahhhh... Yeah, I bet you love that fucking dick... Mmmmm!" Logan brags, a wide smile on his face while he drives his prick in and out of the blonde bombshell's tight and nicely juicy ass. "Bet a hot slut like you... Mmmmm... Rubs one off while watching my videos or my fights..." He arrogantly says between moans as he stiffly fills up the rookie beauty's backside with his meaty dick.

"Mmmmm... Ohhhhh!! How did you know..." Tiffany Stratton lustfully moans and whines as she rocks back on her knees to push against Logan Paul's large cock, which gives the members of the WWE Universe even more of a reason to despise him. Tiffany's gorgeously tanned and juicy ass smacks against his waist with loud, echoing claps.

"Mmmmm... Hot bitch with big fake tits and a fat ass? Mmmm... You're like my social's DMs, babe... I know what a slut like you needs from her 'Daddy'..." He both mocks her and brags, but can get away with it thanks to how soaking wet Tiffany's snatch is just from being fucked up the ass by one of the Internet's most famous, if not hated, names.

"Mmmmm... Ahhhh... Soooo... About that bank account..." Tiffany moans as she grinds her rounded booty back against Logan's cock, turning her head to look back at the arrogant Social Media turned WWE Superstar.

"Mmmmm... I think I might have a couple of spare bucks to toss your way... Maybe even strip club style!" Logan claims with a smirk at her blunt gold-digger attitude. "Seems kinda like your style anyway, slut..." He added while giving her rump a firm spank as she easily pushed back to take his stiff pace.

"Mmmmmm.... That sounds like a blast..." Tiffany moans as she feels his thrusts swiftly picking up pace as he jerks her gorgeous body back against his cock.

As the events unfold in the luxurious suite, with Logan Paul thrusting his large cock into Tiffany Stratton from behind as Becky Lynch is in a standing double penetration sandwiched between Batista and The Rock, the sound of a knock on the door is heard before the door opens without anyone offering up an invitation inside.

"Ding Dong! HELLOOOOO losers!" The WWE's so-called Role Model and leader of Damage CTRL, Bayley says as she peaks her head inside with an obvious cackling laugh. Bayley, dressed in a pair of black cargo pants and a sleeveless black high-cut top which exposes her toned and tanned stomach, steps into the luxurious suite "What are you idiots all up to?!" Bayley asks, despite clearly being able to see the displays of sexual positions happening right in front of her

Hearing that loud voice, Batista is the first to look over as Bayley's arrogant mind slowly lets her glance around and sees the lewd activities going on. "Wouldn't be the first time I nailed a Latina babe in the WWE..." He chuckles, pulling out of Lynch's ass and stepping back. Allowing him to confidently walk across the room, and pass Logan and Tiffany still going at it in the process.

"You took your damn time getting your fine ass here..." Batista teases, as his hulking body, seen over countless action films let alone during his WWE career, stands in front of the curvaceous former multi-time Champion. "Guess you were busy tucking those gals you boss around in your group into bed so you could come party, right?" He teased but also stroked her ego a little bit, knowing what kind of a Superstar he was dealing with here.

"Please... No one would want Dakota and Iyo here... They're such downers!" Bayley says before she happens to glance down at Batista's still rock-hard, monstrous cock "Now that's definitely not a loser!" Bayley says as she motions down toward Batista's prick.

"Damn right... So how about you get those nice, big-looking tits of yours out and show me how a Role Model treats one the best in Hollywood..." Batista made it sound like an order as he checked out the curvy and talented former Hugger of the WWE.

Bayley makes a face for a moment "Geeze, you idiot! You don't have to be so bossy!" Bayley snaps before she then lifts her top up and over her head to expose her wonderfully rounded and large, bare tits to Batista. "Let me guess... You want to tit-fuck me?" Bayley says with a roll of her eyes "How predictable... Typical guy!!"

"Tits that damn good deserve a good time..." He said, making Bayley gasp a bit when his powerful hands cupped her rack. Bringing her to kneel in front of him. He slides that meaty, long cock between her chest to let her feel the heat of that Animal-like cock. "And unlike the guys you're used to? I can handle your big fucking tits..." He boasted and proved that as he began to pump upward to make her mounds jiggle around his rod with the fat crown popping up out of her cleavage.

Bayley smirks a bit as she looks up at Batista from down on her knees "Hah! We'll see about that!" She says before she starts to move on her knees and rocks against Batista's large cock thrusting between her gorgeous tits.

"Mmmmm... Yes, yes we fucking will..." A dream match-up of sexual proportions with the multi-time former World Champion turned A-List movie star thrusting his massive dick in and out of a Grand Slam Women's Champion's rack. Those rounded breasts slid along that cock while pistons between them to moan. And he lasted far longer than many red-blooded men possibly could against a woman like her with tits this good.

Bayley smirks up at Batista as she rocks back on her knees while Batista pumps his meaty cock between her rounded tits, the head of his cock coming up to smack her chin at times.

While Bayley is warming up to the party by letting Batista fuck her juicy rack, across the room Becky Lynch has made a beeline for the cocky social media hunk Logan Paul. A shove with both hands to make him sit on a chair before she swung a leg and mounted his lap. "What? Finally looking to upgrade from that loser chump husband of yours?" Logan mocks with a grin, referring to his past beef with her man Seth Rollins.

"Ya only wish ya could be half the man as my husband!" Becky replies as she places her hands on his nicely muscular chest as she eases down onto his cock and locks her eyes with him, her eyes narrowing to a glare as she starts to rock forward on his cock

"Ha! Yeah right..." Logan dismissively says. His hands take hold of Lynch's rounded Irish ass to grope her before he begins to pump his lengthy, nicely fat cock up into the badass redhead's tight, wet pussy. "Mmmm... I'm all man, you fine flame-haired slut... In or out of any ring..."

"Ya are all... Mmmm... Talk I bet!" Becky replies and bites down on her bottom lip as she feels Logan Paul's impressive cock working up into her wet snatch, causing her to bounce and her nicely perky tits to sway.

"Ahhhhh... So says... Mmmmm... The hot Irish mommy... Mmmm! Fucking a guy behind her man's back..." Logan arrogantly smirks. His cock thrust stiffly and smoothly into her soaking tunnel to fill her up nicely to make the both of them moan despite the vast contrast in attitudes between the two.

Becky presses her lips together and narrows her eyes into a glare as she moves her hands up his muscular chest "Shut... Ya... Ahhhh fuckin' mouth!" Becky replies and moans, as her breathing increases with his cock slamming into her pussy.

"Mmmmm... I got a better idea... I'll shut both our mouths, babe..." Logan smirks, before he dares to move a hand up and grab a handful of her long flaming hair. Pulling Lynch in and pressing his lips against hers so The Maverick can force a kiss onto The Man. All while he continued to deeply pump up into Becky's noticeably soaking pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm!' Becky moans in protest as she smacks her hands against Logan Paul's chest. She tries to pull away and break the kiss, however, Paul has a firm grip on her fiery red hair and keeps her lips pressed against his lips with his tongue invading her mouth.

Logan moans back into her mouth, keeping his thrusts quick and stiff to revel in being able to fuck the stunning wife of not just a WWE Superstar but one who beat him at WrestleMania in the past. Making Lynch's situation a little worse as his free hand delivered a sharp spank to her rounded ass that jiggled away thanks to his firm pumps into that snug MILF pussy of hers.

"Mmmmmmm!" Becky groans into Logan's mouth as her tongue slaps against one another. His lips roughly grinding against her and his facial hair scrapping against her face. Becky sharply rocks forward on Logan's cock after he firmly slaps his hand down on her ass once again.

After another moan, Logan finally released the hold on her hair so she could pull back, but with a trail of saliva left between their lips. "See? Mmmmm... I knew you were a damn hot slut..." He brags, letting Lynch moan on his cock from the steady and stiff pumps into her slot. "You just need some damn good dick for once to get you going!" He brags to imply that she isn't getting action this good from her husband at home.

"Mmmmm... You'll be begging alright, bitch... Begging for more of a real Superstar like me!" Logan grins again to make Becky continue to glare as she tries to deny how aggravatingly good the arrogant man is at fucking.

No such denials going on in another part of the room as The Rock once again gets familiar with the rich girl of NXT in Tiffany Stratton. With Stratton sat perched on the edge of the food table, The Rock pops open a bottle of squeezable honey. Making Tiffany gasp when he pours it out to drip slowly down along her tight, wet pussy before he quickly shoves his legendary tongue against her folds. Lapping up the combination of her juices and the sweet honey at the same time to stimulate her snatch.

"Mmmmmmmm... Ohhhhhh Daddy!" Tiffany let out a gasp and seductive moan as she feels The Rock's talented tongue working and lapping against the soft, wet folds of her pussy. Tiffany places her left hand on top of his bald head as she guides him deeper into her pussy, lightly pushing against his face and tongue.

The Rock has a handsome smirk at the sound of her moans and the grind of her hips towards his mouth. Seeing that she's not afraid to get messy as he licks at the honey now glazed over her soaked enough pussy, but even more of a mess made now as he flicks out with clear skill to make the rookie beauty from NXT moan nice and loud.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhhh fuck Daddy... Mmmmm!!" Tiffany moans and her gorgeous body shivers as she feels the honey dripping onto her skin followed by his long and thick tongue sliding over her thigh to collect the honey before he works his tongue back over to her wet pussy.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmm..." The People's Champion proves his famous tongue isn't just good at unleashing catchphrases or saying Blockbuster movie scripts. Easily pleasuring Tiffany's young, tight pussy to leave her dripping and not just from the poured honey. Making a nice mess of himself in the process while he dines on her twat.

Just across the way, Batista has shown Bayley that he's not just into taking pleasure but giving it back as well. Two on the floor as Bayley, now completely naked, is on top of The Animal for a classic sixty-nine. His tongue lapping at her tight Hispanic pussy while her mouth is clamped around his thickness. All as her hand stroked away at the meaty dick she'd just delivered a steamy titty fuck to.

"Mmmmmmm... Mmmm...." Bayley moans as she sloppily bobs her head along Batista's monstrous cock with her right hand down on the base as she strokes the lower half, while her lips gliding back and forth against the upper half inches of his cock, slurping and sucking away

"Mmmmm..." Batista lets out a primal moan, enjoying the full lips of The Role Model. Her smooth pace showed this was far from the first time sucking dick, and impressively did so while she took a tongue lashing to her dampening pussy. His hands on her juicy backside to help himself to deep gropes while he licked away at her slit.

Bayley turns her head and lightly grinds her lips on Batista's shaft as she steadily bobs her head up and down on his cock, while she moves her body on top of Batista's muscular frame to push her pussy against his tongue as he munches away on her sweet snatch.

The Animal smirked into her twat. His lips had a shine of her juices while his cock stayed rock hard between her usually insult-spouting mouth. Now put to a much better use as her dark and red hair swayed from her all too eager motion on this fat, long cock. Batista rewarded her with some top-tier eating out but now joined by his hands working over her booty. Her cheeks spread so he could invite himself to slide a finger into her tight asshole while he kept up the tongue attack on her slit.

"Mmmmmmm... Mmmmmm!" Bayley moans as she feels his thick finger entering her tight asshole causing her to slightly jump forward in surprise and forcing her to swallow more of Batista's impressive cock, taking him deeper into her mouth with her saliva heavily dripping down and coating his tool.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm..." Batista shows that even after being retired from the ring, he can still go toe-to-toe in a different way with a stunning, busty but usually arrogant beauty. Moaning into the pussy he dined on while his cock took a red hot, slobbering dose of head from the former Hugger. Batista skilfully double-teamed her lower holes all at once with firm dips into her asshole to make her thick cheeks jiggle. With his mouth pressed onto her snatch to slurp loudly and drink down her delicious juices.

Bayley slaps her wet tongue against the bottom side of Batista's thick and meaty cock as she lowers her left hand and rubs his massive ballsack while her saliva escapes from her lips and drips down his shaft and rolls to his balls.

With all the action going on in the room, no one at first hears the door opening into the party as another guest arrives. And this one is not one from the acting world or social media, but a true WWE living legend and former WWE and World Champion.

"Well well... Guess it was worth taking a day or two off from rehab to party..." The master of the RKO, The Viper known as Randy Orton walks in. Clad rather casually in a hooded top and a pair of shorts as he glances around the room and sees the ongoing orgy. "And I don't have to play babysitter to a damn stoner idiot anymore either so I can fucking let loose for once..." He said with a smirk. Quickly pulling off his top to toss it aside and show that despite being on the injured list for many months, his hunk body is still in great, muscular condition.

Bayley lifts her head from Batista's cock as she remains on top of the WWE Legend and future Hall of Famer, keeping her left hand moving along his shaft as Batista works his mouth and tongue over her pussy. "Ahhhhh... Mmmm! Look... Another LOOOOOSER!" Bayley says between her moans with an obnoxious cackled laugh.

Hearing that, Batista tilts his head back and looks over. "Another damn Evolution reunion? And one where I don't have to drag an old man around backstage to beat up." He jokes with a smirk. Even while on his back, he's able to use his superior strength to push Bayley forward and off from him. That leaves Bayley on her knees, looking up as Orton approaches. "And here I was about to give you props for finally having an attitude instead of the stupid side ponytail." Orton gives a classic, cold glare to Bayley. "So let's put that new hair of yours to damn use!" He said before he shoved down his shorts and lets Bayley see his thick, snake-like cock that was starting to harden.

When Bayley tries to insult Randy, he opportunistically takes advantage to grip her dark and red hair and shove his fat length in between her lips. Pumping in and out with a groan and a wicked smirk while his cock gets rock hard so Bayley can stretch around his full size.

"MMMMMMM!" Bayley's loud muffled moan is heard from around Randy Orton's cock as he firmly holds her head in place with both hands and swiftly pumps his cock between her pouty and wet lips. Bayley's head rocks back and forth against the vicious oral assault by the Viper.

"Just like old times, huh?" Batista moves from the floor, but just to get into position behind Bayley to take advantage of her position and is distracted by the sudden, deep face fuck from Orton. Meaning she's open to being taken from behind as Batista moves down and spreads her fantastically thick and rounded ass. His long cock pushed into her tight backside, still coated in her spit, before he grips her waist and begins to fuck that juicy ass. Leaving Bayley in a sudden spit roast by two former World Champions, along with members of the old Evolution stable.

"MMMMMMM!" Bayley releases yet another loud, but muffled moan from around Orton's cock as she places her hands on his muscular waist with her body now rocking forward on her knees from Batista thrusting into her tight asshole from behind. Bayley's movements allow Orton to simply hold her head in place with her hands as she is forced to swallow his cock deep

"Mmmmm... Been wanting to do this ever since... Ahhhhh... You came back with those little slut friends of yours in Damage CTRL..." Randy says with a sick tone of half-respect, half-mockery for the arrogant Role Model. Proving that by thrusting deeply into Bayley's mouth, making her groan around his long cock and in turn make her body shift back and forth. Which helps the smirking Batista behind her work his fat dick deeper into that more than plump backside of the former Grand Slam Women's Champion.

"Mmmmmmm... Mmmmmm!!" Bayley moans helplessly from around Orton's cock as her mouth is stretched around his thick shaft while Batista powerfully hammers his large cock into her juicy and rounded ass, jolting her body forward to Orton with each thrust.

"Mmmmm... And I've just been wanting to fuck this big fat ass of hers... Mmmmm... Since the moment she came through the door..." Batista more shamelessly admits. Moaning with each firm pump to send his waist crashing into that much lusted-after ass of The Role Model.

As Bayley is being worked over by two members of the dominant faction from the Ruthless Aggression era in Orton and Batista of Evolution, a knock is heard coming from the door of the luxury suite.

With Tiffany Stratton left, for now, to catch a break as she arrogantly sips expensive champagne from a glass, The Rock walks over, with his cock rock hard and bobbing with each step, to go across the room and past the threesome on the floor so he can open up the door for the next guest into this wild orgy.

"Hi... Sorry, I'm late..." WWE Hall of Famer and legendary Diva of both WWE and WCW turned actress in her own right, Stacy Keibler says as she steps into the luxury suite and dressed in a stunning silver skirt and connected top. "Traffic was a nightmare..." The long-legged beauty says before pausing and noticing The Rock standing there completely naked. "Oh my..." Stacy says with a soft laugh.

123456...8