WWT: The Tentacle Invasion

Story Info
A novella: two girls and their monster against the invaders.
31.6k words
3.92
8.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,252 Followers

WWT: Stories from the Tentacle Invasion

Samuel Clementine

Chapter 1: The First Touch

There was only that need.

We spawned beneath the surface of the water, spreading out unseen through the oceans. Our thoughts melded into one incessant murmur, muted and toneless when the needs of our flesh dominated the hive mind.

This form needed to ejaculate.

There was nothing else until it did. Our bodies were these slippery appendages, a mass of tentacles and a small, bulbous head. Nothing more than needed.

Once our kind had spread enough, we would change again, creating flesh suited for any world we inhabited.

But there was that need.

Each tentacle extended into a phallic shape, capable of hardening and softening at will. As efficient as these bodies were, engineered long before we set a single suction cup on the surface of this planet, their libido was uncontrollable. Any assignment would be abandoned until the need was met, utilizing anything to bring about that completion.

To spread our seed and harvest their energy.

We saw the legs in the water, that face looking down from her breathing apparatus. They would swim like this, gazing down at our world, allowed the illusion they were the dominant species. Her golden hair was tied back, her thighs visible under the waves, those feet splashing in and out of the water as the human swam by above, completely oblivious.

The blue fabric hugged her genitals, not that protective clothing ever stopped us. Her pink coverings were so flimsy. These skimpy outfits were designed to attract mates, riding up the cleft of the buttocks, showing skin in delicate curves. There was nothing around the waist. Her diminutive breasts tied up in a separate, matching piece.

It would be that much easier to use her.

We had studied the species, vapid and vain, and yet the perfect receptacle for our attention.

She would serve.

We swam, these arms and legs moving forward, closing the distance in seconds. We curled around, suction cups attaching to her thighs. Tentacles climbed up her leg, creating the chemicals she needed for arousal.

The girl giggled, her hands touching us tentatively. She wasn't afraid, laughing at the attention even as we moved closer and closer to the ill-covered sex.

We reached up, the tip of the phallus touching her vagina.

Then she reacted.

Her hands shot down, trying to cover herself. We pulled back, then pushed forward again, this time worming underneath her hand. Only then did she understand what was happening. She could hardly swim and stop us, her species so unaccustomed to the water.

We pressed our advantage, finding her opening.

The appendage slid underneath her hands, then past the bottom covering, prying up underneath the string and pushing below the fabric.

She was so vulnerable now.

She tried to make us stop, still unsure about our real intention. Tentacles slithered up her thigh until they clung to her buttocks. This phallus found its way to her, a suction cup pulsing on the top of her sex, the perfect place to stimulate the female of this species.

She stopped struggling.

Her hands went up, trying to keep herself afloat as the feeler tickled her, rubbing and thrumming against the ridge right above her opening. We pulled away her bottoms, letting them float freely up to the surface.

She made an attempt to grab them.

Another tentacle moved up the inside of her thigh, positioning right at the opening between her legs, coiled, ready to extend and strike.

It was then she remembered the need to resist. Their species had so many cultural norms relevant to copulations.

Yet once taken, they were all too willing.

Across the miles of water, dozens of our kind were having their way with other humans, sapping their mental strength in each embrace.

"Rachel, are you okay?"

The voice resonated under the water as a phallic shaped tentacle pushed up in between the folds of her vagina. She gave out a startled squirm as it entered, not sure what to do with herself.

In her hand was the garment. She flapped against the top of the water, trying to keep breathing as we pushed in and out of her.

"I'm... fine..." She gasped. "My bottoms just came untied! Turn around for a second."

We thrust in and out of her, the bulges in these tentacles causing her intense pleasure unlike any human penis. We slid in and out, driving the organ up and into her, keeping her impaled on the wide and hardening organ.

She thrashed, splashing up water, sending her own waves of pleasure back against the tide. Her hips bucked downwards, wiggling back a little against our embrace. Her first climax came out muted and unexpected. It was enough to harvest. Another thrust and we would spread our seed into another endless source of energy.

I stopped, creating myself in a strange desire for her.

I could not deny it. Though initially repulsed by this species, this one felt special. Her hole squeezed back against me, causing my appendage intense pleasure. We wanted to let loose my seed inside of her instantly, yet I held back against the will of the others.

For the first time delaying gratification.

She let out a series of moans, trashing to stay above the waves. Responding to her, I kept a suction cup on the outside of her sex, increasing the drumming tempo.

She let out another groan, then began to scream, losing her ability to remain above the water. The seawater muffled her expression of pleasure, but I could feel the shakes and jolts in her orgasm under the water. She twisted, turning and writhing, drawing out every last sensation from the tentacle.

Something about her release prompted me, pushing past that strange reluctance. I contracted and then expanded inside of her, spraying out my ejaculate in several heavy spurts of relief.

If she hadn't been underwater, the translucent white fluid would have been leaking out of her. Instead, it mixed unnoticed with the ocean.

She came up for air, breathing quickly before submerging again.

I was finished, trying to extradite myself from her quivering sex. But she grabbed down at me, keeping me from jetting away.

Underneath the water together, she closed her hands around the tentacle inside of her sex, forcing it to remain inside of her. She used me, pumping my deflating phallus inside of herself until finishing again, those cries of pleasure turning into delightful air bubbles escaping from her mouth.

She let go and I disappeared.

Still thinking of her as I found a current.

Chapter Two: Ruby and Rachel

There are two types of baths...

I know I'm not alone in tickling myself with the water faucet.

I know, I know, I sound stupid but somehow that juvenile name for self-love seemed to stick. I can't help it. I never shed that stigma around sex, especially alone.

I mean, I masturbated... who doesn't? But I could barely talk about sex let alone articulate to Rachel why I really need a long soak.

On the other side of the spectrum, my roommate had little problem shedding her clothes and playing with herself in the common areas. I'd caught her a few times in the living room already.

I just never said anything.

Given the casual way she flirted with the subject, I'm almost sure she wanted me to watch. Even so, it was a little shameful to admit that I'd lingered a few times, unable to stop my bi-curiosity.

We lived on the beach. I was on my way out through the living room when I saw her breasts, her bikini top pulled down on either side. The tan-lines from our time in the sun shone out like a pale beacon, flashing neon signs to what she was doing to herself...

I just watched, one leg up and splayed out on the living room chair, the other disappearing from my view. I could see her nipples, tiny and dark against the light silhouette of where her bikini top would have rested. They moved with each heavy breath, her breasts a little smaller than mine, seeming to sway as if inviting my attention.

God, she was just so gorgeous.

My hand reached down, touching myself without any real purpose, lost as platinum blonde hair fell into her eyes, those lips pursed together in a growing groan.

She let out a cry...

"Just like that!"

It brought me out of my reverence, making me rush blush-faced towards my room, only to change my mind.

I'm one of those women who overdoes the bathroom. Even though I needed the release, I first added the salts and sunflower mixture (and a dozen other time-consuming things) in order to really relax. I adjusted the knobs, finding the right temperature between scalding hot and arctic chill only after tweaking the handle back and forth compulsively.

I undid my robe, looking at my lily-white skin in the mirror, thinking about tying up my dark hair before deciding I would just give everything a thorough wash.

I wondered if a tan like Rachel's would even take on my skin.

And with the image of her breasts peeking out from the side of the chair fresh in my mind, I slid down into the rising water. I adjusted, my legs outside of the porcelain, the water falling down onto my clit in the precise position I'd always enjoyed. One finger touched my nipple, the other spreading myself apart...

It was a violation of our friendship, but I couldn't stop myself from joining Rachel, imaging even more as I started to bring myself towards the precipice. I let out a moan, relaxing, knowing the pounding water would mask what I was really doing in here from who I was really thinking about.

The crash came against the door first, Rachel not quite opening it before she turned the handle.

Did I react? Did she see me with my legs up in the air, my pussy reacting to the pressure of the faucet? And worse...

Did she know why?

Shocked and struggling to hide my body, I partially submerged myself, splashing bubbly water all around me. I tried to blink back to see what was happening, barely able to understand the sudden shattering of my sanctuary.

Rachel was out of breath, naked, holding something to her chest. I tried to wipe the water from my face, unable to believe what she had clutching her to breasts.

There were so many arms...

I could barely conceive of the creature, the red mass of tentacles spiraling out almost from its beady almond eyes. Its flesh seemed pale, quickly changing to a sickly grey, except for a black splotch on the head, almost like a birthmark.

"Move over!" Rachel cried, one leg already into the bath. "He needs water!"

Did I even manage to protest?

Did I want to?

I could see her vagina, smooth and close for one strange second before she turned around, her pert and bubbly ass descending down on top of me. Her butt cheeks were in my lap, her petite frame slipping down so easily into mine as she slowly submerged the octopus-like creature into the water.

"There, there..." She cooed. "Is that better Tattoo?

The black mark...

And then I came to my senses.

"Rachel... what's happening!"

But that didn't even communicate it.

"It's okay, Ruby. He's going to be fine!"

Her voice came out giddy and excited, but with a strange timbre that made her sound stoned. Rachel's tiny body nestled up against me, all the tense and fearful excitement from only seconds earlier dissipated with an almost unnatural instancy, surging from her to me. I thought of that thing touching me. It was so close, it's tendrils wrapped around Rachel's tits....

I held my breath, feeling her bare bottom move against my pussy.

And even terrified, I found myself thinking that if I had a cock, I would have been inside of her.

I looked down in my lap and saw that the creature had extended one of its tentacles, reaching down and covering her pussy.

Why was it touching her?

Why didn't she notice?

Her eyes opened, looking up into mine. Rachel let out a long gasp, grinding against me, clearly enjoying the creature's attention.

Oh god, she did notice!

I had one moment of panic.

"Rachel... what the..."

"Shhh... shh... relax," Rachel whispered, looking up at me. "Let it happen."

I flinched away as it touched me, the suction cup slippery and hard, a nervous scream rising up from my very soul only to be swallowed with an otherworldly forgetfulness.

The tentacle moved inside of my pussy, my lips parting instantly as the nubby end of the appendage wriggled inside of me. It was so thick, the ridges inside of me stimulating every unseen and unknown nerve in my desperate canal.

The creature... no...

Tattoo moved a tentacle inside each of us with an extraterrestrial ease, our bodies spread and pushed together from these tangled touches in the tub. The threads of intense pleasure pooled together into one being of ecstatic connectedness. It was like Rachel and I intertwined together around the matching tentacles, helping to fuck each other as my breasts rubbed against her back, her body held between my arms.

She looked back, eyes meeting in mutual anticipation, lips touching for the first time. I could feel her against me while Tattoo drove his spindly tentacles deep inside, releasing us from his spell only with the semen-soaked expression of our codependent climax.

Tattoo held us, arms around us until the orgasm subsided, his cum washing out with the water now splashing past the brim of our stand-alone tub.

I don't even remember thinking that we should return him to the ocean, only that we walked out together, still naked, knowing it was somehow right to let him back into the surf.

Chapter 3: The Overgasm

Excerpt from The Miami Herald - "Co-Eds Still Missing"

Police remain baffled over the mysterious disappearance of nearly a dozen college-aged students. The case received unusual notoriety after the release of one eerie viral video, showing a naked woman clutching a unique species of octopus, walking hypnotically into the water. Police Chief Dan Patrick commented on the growing online sensation.

"So far... we are unable to ascertain if there is any connection [with the video] and any of our active cases," Patrick stated. "We are looking into all possibilities, but the recent spike in disappearances has the full attention of our department.

Miami PD has released alerts on nearly twenty missing person's cases, each bearing remarkable similarities. Each new disappearance occurred within 48 hours of the others, all affecting young women with easy access to the waterfront.

Patrick refused to issue any warning or comment on these similarities.

"Not at this time, not with the information we presently possess," Patrick said. "Of course, our hearts and prayers are with the families."

*

The signal spread out through a thousand different tendrils, touching the minds of each possession on the landmass.

They came in droves.

The females touched by our needs drove into the ocean themselves, shedding their protections to walk obediently into the ocean, unaware of what they were doing.

Answering our call.

They would have drowned, their bodies weak and frail even inside their natural biome. We met them as they disappeared into the water, our individual bodies touching against theirs. Our appendages synthesized the oxygen and nutrients they needed, guiding them out to deep.

We had to deny ourselves, the hormones of a thousand drones battling against the collective, wanting to spend their seed before the appointed time. The collective maintained its control, keeping in check all but the most weak-willed from immediately spending their seed into these hosts, taking for themselves what should have belonged to all.

Those would be reborn, made stronger with their next bodies.

Our purpose had changed.

The humans had been an afterthought to our settlement. From the understanding of our scouts, until their contact was severed, we might have exploited most of the planet without any direct confrontation with the dominant species.

They could not physically dwell in the waters. With our technology, evasion should have been simple.

Only humans played in the water.

And we learned to play with them, harvesting a little more of their dormant telepathic energy with each new adaptation of our physical form.

Our species had been engineered, our consciousness put into these creatures close enough to the native fauna to not arouse suspicion even while distinctly designed for our purposes.

We had not accounted for lust, ignoring these issues until the loss of productivity threatened the very purpose of our expansion. Two hundred trillion light-years away from the homeworld, our initial attempt at smaller scale colonization must have failed to this unforeseen externality.

We were stronger now.

But desire blunted our tasks.

One by one, our drones curled their tentacles around the legs of swimmers, spreading their legs and plunging their feelers into the females. We reached into those in the water, coupling with them until the secretions of our phalluses transformed them into our obedient pets.

Our needs became symbiotic and overpowering.

We required more.

We grew bolder.

We inserted ourselves into the beaches and dwellings of our hosts, mindlessly jeopardizing our ultimate objective. Those of us tasked with direction who should have restrained these urges were equally susceptible.

As one, we designed a new course.

The phosphorescent glow lit up the deep. The long dome-shaped medusae contained the largest collection of consciousness on the planet, a telepathic beacon directing the drones to deposit their retrievals. Given the great distances, each pair came in isolation, giving all an appreciation for each new specimen set aside for our perpetual use.

We have grown to appreciate the feminine form. The widening of human hips, the curve of their breasts, the uniqueness of each tender nipple, those three pliable openings. They were so much more than we anticipated. We coveted each woman claimed, sharing the joy telepathically with the hive, cementing our bond.

She would arrive led by a drone, pulled underwater, her sex already spread open by the tentacles of the individual cephalopod. None of our creatures managed to resist diving into the vagina of their captive, driving in and nearly out, barely denying the impulse to orgasm before the appointed time.

We were the same.

Our pleasure would be theirs in time.

It took a powerful collective command to pull the tentacle from the woman, allowing us to insert the long effervescent strands draping down from the gelatinous circle into every orifice.

Every opening, vagina, anus, and mouth, greedily accepted our advances.

The long threads stretched her out, causing her caverns to bulge and quiver, but this was not our true intention.

Blue and yellow light flared from our bulbous center. Her body and a thousand others were simultaneously shaken by the current of sharp electricity pouring through every nerve. She began to orgasm instantaneously, each piece of her body lit up with an ecstasy unmatched by any other chemical on her planet.

The vibrant color glowed through the tendrils, causing her to twinkle. The scattered naked women creating a glittering constellation of sex around the nebulous head of our hive mind.

Each woman continued their climax, their appetite turned insatiable by the coursing current of electricity. We channeled our needs into one. Our ejaculate continuously flowed into each female, consumed and absorbed by every willing hole.

We could feel everything together as one supreme sexual entity. A thousand humans sent their feeble psychic energy into us, our orgasms combining into one organism shrieking with constant delight.

Each of us could feel the tendrils slowly gliding up and down each vagina, swelling to fill each perfectly. We could sense the tighter clenching of the anus, reaching inside with appendages to their very bottom, using them completely. From their mouths, they swallowed our seed and sustenance without any distinction.

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,252 Followers