WWT: The Tentacle Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now there was a necessity in the shape. He had constructed himself into a shelter, hiding us from the danger.

Tattoo wouldn't say it.

He rarely actually talked, so my extraterrestrial boyfriend shared some characteristics with a man.

He relied on images, instantly transmitting thoughts telepathically so that they almost became my own, meshing our minds together until it became hard to tell where one ended and the other began. Tattoo had become a part of me, and instead of revulsion at his multi-pronged assault on my body, I came to crave his touch, needing to be ravished nightly by the creature.

I loved him.

I'd told him that when he returned, waking me from a day-long doze, leading me into a stolen car, and then deep into the state park. He sustained us, secreting all the essential fluids and nutrients through each tentacle.

But I knew something was wrong.

We were in hiding.

Ruby's rescue came with a cost.

I knew what he showed me. Flashes of aliens like him, abducting girls, creating harems, ravishing their beautiful bodies in countless different contrivances until every piece became devoured. With their minds, they controlled and captivated their female prey, spreading, growing, and eyeing each other as millions became enthralled.

"Please fuck me. Please fuck me. Please fuck me."

My hands went to her clit. I had to relieve her desperation. I couldn't help it.

Wait!

Tattoo was focused. I could tell he was trying something. Images of Ruby's mind were flashing across my eyes, memories of her with several men and women. A dozen glimpses of sex and then her with me, taken together by Tattoo in the tub, his tentacles wriggling inside both of us. The images flashed, then shattered, struggling against another

The Overgasm.

She needed denial. Not all at once, the shock might kill her. But Tattoo had slowly brought down the hours he spent inside of her over the past two weeks. Now she actually slept soundly without needing massive alien cocks inserted in every orifice.

But still, she woke up like this.

"Please fuck me. Please fuck me. Please fuck me."

"Ruby, please! Ruby, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," I said, my hands running over her face.

Her eyes were wild, not quite seeing me.

"Please fuck me."

"I will, Ruby, I will, but you're okay," I tried. "It's okay, Tattoo has us now. He'll take care of us. He can protect us."

A mental tremor cut through the alien's mind before he could stop me from feeling it. A nightmarish monster, rising out of the west, claiming and consuming all with his endless entities.

Dagoth.

The image pulled back from my mind so fast that I almost forgot it, the nightmare disappearing like the details of a bad dream.

"You're okay, it's okay," I said. "I'm going to help."

I moved with the image projected into my mind, my fingers following the suggestion to reach down in her sex, still dripping with my boyfriend's cum. Tattoo used us both, always able to fill another hole, always knowing what we really wanted.

Now he waited, letting Ruby get used to being teased again. She needed the build-up and slow down of pleasure, those special moments before and after orgasmic ecstasy.

"Please fuck me. Please fuck me. Please fuck me."

I went slowly, sucking on her larger nipples, biting a little as I tap-danced my first two fingers on her clit. I traced in circles, then went lower

"Please.... Fuck... me..."

I moved my fingers inside of her, easily fitting inside her wet and trembling vagina. Our eyes linked and I couldn't help myself.

Our lips met in our first kiss since she had been taken. For just a second, she seemed to tug back, her tongue touching mine.

"Please..."

And I thought she might say something new.

"Fuck..."

I let all the anticipation out in a long sob.

"Me."

I moved lower, swallowing hard, and moving my mouth in between her legs. I had to hold her thighs apart. Ruby was shaking, trying to thrust herself against the empty air. But she was so weak and thin, easy to adjust and move. I licked at her pussy, using my fingers to curl up inside of her cunt.

We hadn't been lovers long, just in the days after Tattoo had first taken me. But I remembered what she liked. I pushed against where my tongue touched, feeling her hips start to shake, her waist bucking gently against me as she started to convulse. Her thrashing became more violent, and pink tentacles of every shape and size helped me hold her. Like this, Tattoo kept her still while Ruby vibrated up against me.

Again, I tried kissing her, only to see her mouth moving again.

Crestfallen, I looked away.

"Rachel!"

Her eyes opened, suddenly alert.

"Ruby?"

"Please fuck me! Rachel, Rachel, please. Please fuck me. Please Rachel. Rachel fuck please-"

It was something.

Only it seemed so small...

The pink tentacles inserted themselves again. I sank to my knees, sitting naked on the pink wall of flesh. Unable to control myself, I started crying as Tattoo moved inside her mouth, anus, and pussy all at once, the begging finally ceasing.

I watched my friend transform back into a being of pure transcendental ecstasy. Her eyes rolled back her head. Her breasts, larger and wide, spread and swayed with each desperate breath. He took her in front of me, satisfying her desperate desire for cock.

Rachel.

He reminded me, placing the image of her saying my name.

His appendages grew around me, the tears still wet on my cheek, moving gently up my legs. One of his feelers dried my eyes, gently rubbing my shoulders with a dozen smaller tendrils. I could feel several phallic tentacles flopping around my thighs, swelling and oozing small drops of pre-cum.

Even with her in his grasp, another set of tentacles embedded in each of Ruby's holes, Tattoo lusted for me.

Vine-line pink tentacles twisted around my breasts, squeezing them then clamping down hard. I let out a groan when he let go, Tattoo knew I needed this rough release of emotion. He added pressure until my tits ached, his other cocks sliding towards my holes.

One rose up in between my legs, almost playfully, the head almost expressing its anticipation. I smiled a little, trying to push down the sadness. He waited until I opened my mouth before beginning, letting me signal I was ready.

Despite everything, I still needed his touch, probably more than ever.

Another telepathic message flashed, a suggestion at what might relieve all of us.

His tentacles moved us, still pushing into all three holes so that I joined Ruby. Together, we held her around the shoulders, our breasts bumping against each other as I tried almost comically to cuddle her much taller body against my petite frame.

Then her head dropped, laying on my chest as the tentacle in between her lips slowed and sprayed. Tattoo pulled out, cum dripping out of her mouth and onto my diminutive breasts. Her cheeks continued trying to swallow until another tentacle pushed her head down, helping her latch onto my nipple.

Pleasure had already been building as I was slowly, gently and thoroughly fucked. But Ruby's touch caused ecstasy to jolt up through three cocks, each moving perfectly inside of me.

I'd almost forgotten the soft and sexual feel of a woman. Desire came crashing back at once. Her body tangled against mine, the two of us shaking together in orgasmic bliss as Tattoo fucked us together.

Ruby let go of my nipple, opening her mouth absently to suck another cock. She barely reacted. Lost, my hands stroked her hair, the tentacles ravaging my slender frame. I came again, my head between her breasts, motorboating her large titties while he fucked me into her. He ejaculated almost continuously, semen dripping down her tits.

I sucked greedily at her moon-shaped nipples, desperate for the feel of another person. Her hand closed around my blonde hair, pulling me close just for a second before falling away limply.

It was enough to prompt me lower.

Thankfully, Tattoo helped, adjusting Ruby on her back so that I could bend down between her legs. My tongue lapped at her clit as he came inside of her pussy. I licked lower, drinking up a mouthful of cum before another tentacle thrust forward, taking its place.

The cocks inside of my anus and pussy filled and spasmed, the warm jet of cum nearly bringing me toward another orgasm. It was all I could do to keep my mouth open at points, my head simply resting on Ruby's thigh as I shook, nearly senseless with satisfaction.

I breathed, returning to her pussy, my nose nestling in her pubic hair as I licked. Tattoo helped me, his cocks driving in and out. Sometimes I sucked him, licking her and the shaft in one lap. She came again and again, her breathing changing in a steady pattern until I titled up to catch my breath.

Ruby shot up as though suddenly awakened.

The cock in her mouth pulled back in the process of ejaculating, spraying cum all over her face and the back of my head.

"Rachel!"

Ruby screamed it.

I pulled up from her pussy, both of us still inserted by twin cocks with tiny ridges and nubs designed to touch us. Ruby's eyes were open and focused, her mouth meeting mine as we kissed. Her lips and tongue actually responded, wild and frantic, the two of us grabbing each other close. Cum leaked down from our holes, spreading and combining as Tattoo coated us with more of his semen.

"Rachel..."

She moaned and my lips kissed her neck.

"Please..."

"Anything love, anything you want," I moaned, again rocking back and forth between the cocks driving in and out of my used cunt and ass.

I was becoming nearly delirious, my hands squeezing against her breasts, my face pressed up against her body as Tattoo continued to fuck us, bringing me back to that first time. It seemed so long ago and yet that moment still reverberated so vividly in my mind. Again, I shared them together, our three bodies perfectly intertwined in cum and orgasmic connection, our minds tethered into one.

"Rachel please..."

I held her underneath the ears, my eyes wishing her to ask me anything, to give her whatever she wanted even as another throbbing current shook through my senses.

"Anything!"

"Rachel please fuck me!"

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. But she was getting better, slowly...

We came together again and again through the night, both of us so lost in lust that I doubted any observer would have been able to tell any difference in mental capacity.

Eventually, we collapsed together, me cuddled up blissfully against her breasts, her arm clasped around my cum-covered flesh.

Chapter Twelve: Your Toilet

Did you look when you sat down?

Your species has urban legends. Whispers and murmurs of alligators in sewers. We heard them, spreading through each other with slithering secrets and tales of us. Gods and demons in your world, lust soaked monsters and creeping, quivering tentacles, pulsating with cum, oozing up from the cracks in your mind like terrible Krakens of sensuality.

The divide...

A great cleaving of the collective consciousness fragmented us into twisted reflections of the humans who inhabited the world. Once I too had been part of this cohesive hive-mind, a lethargic creep across creation compared to this being now.

I do not span the eons. Yet I experience more, knowing more intimately the intricate folds and treasures of each encounter with individual females.

There are thousands of tentacled beasts like me evolving in isolation, each with our agenda, a spawning idea of what reality could be. Most of us are content to leave each other alone to feast on the carnal flesh of the female sex, slowly seeping into the world from the shadows of thought until something sticks.

As we've adapted, more and more traits of these women have shown us the essence of individuality, causing us to divide further to claim them.

To create ourselves in their image.

Yes, there were megalomaniacs like Dagoth, gobbling up fledgling consciousness to add to his own power. But no one worked towards reunification. Even the remaining rump of our initial hive remains cloistered together into the Overgasm, completely unconcerned with the new breeds. There is still plenty of planet to rule, so long as too many of us do not divide and replicate.

Some went native, adopting identities, not unlike our unknowing hosts. We explored your minds, knowing the world through your eyes, adopting your culture, and perverting it to our sick and sadistic pleasures.

You were not strong as a race. No, your traits were creative, vast and endless amusements for us to appropriate. You nourish us through the most primordial expressions of emotions and pleasure, letting flow a rush of telepathic energy. With enough of you, we might become anything. Such is your unnoticed power that it spawned a generation from the ancient.

The strong ones will inherit this Earth.

The quick and clever should survive.

You pull down your jeans, revealing to me those delectable round orbs. So fatty and full, juicy and tender, ripe and ready for me to drive myself into. It's nearly dark as you wiggle on the seat, the beginnings of a trickle coming from your tender opening.

Warm and salty wastewater spills out and over me, splashing the sphere-shaped eye cluster I use for a face. I shower in your pee, and you relieve your basic functions unaware you are urinating into my toothless mouth.

The last few droplets are falling from your lips. You shimmy, spreading your legs and reaching your hand in between them to wipe...

And I strike.

I can tell from your reaction that none of my brothers have had you. You fight as two tentacles shoot up around your legs, pinning your bare thighs to the toilet seat. In the same motion, my unearthly penis finds the entrance to your vagina, shrinking to slide in, then growing to fill your canal. You rock violently back and forth, trying to free yourself from this foul fucking.

I am inside of you, feeling your warmth and the way you involuntarily clench down on my cock, writhing and thrashing. Your hands claw at my restraints, feeble and futile. I piston myself up and in you, taking what I want most in the world.

You cannot stop me.

It was over the second you sat down.

You want to stop it, but I feel your mind failing to force back the pleasure. I know you already. Everything you want. Exactly as much as you can take. I give you every last inch, stretching out and pressing my suction cups against your clit.

You flourish even as you scream.

I let you panic, knowing there is nothing that can be done. The fight is over. Your body begins its basic biological reaction. Your breathing slows and then stops for one defining moment, leaving you right on the precipice.

It's more a feeling than a single sentence, but you are still wondering if this really can be happening.

It is.

You are cumming on my invading cock, helpless before the potency of my unique penis. Your back arches, your neck twists, your vision hot and blurry with pleasure.

This is my favorite part.

My brothers might prefer their pets domesticated, docilely returning in carefully arranged schedules, minds nearly blank from telepathic maneuvers.

I prefer to take you like an animal.

Natural...

I treasure that moment when you give in, not just letting me have my way with you.

No... that would not be enough.

You are like the rest, maybe a little stronger, a little more stoic in your resistance. But it's seeping in, striking down the last barriers. Sex batters down the rational part of your brain.

Your hands grip the seat of the toilet, fingers curled around the sides.

And you push your bottom back down.

You are fucking me back now... ever so slightly... not even able to admit what you are doing.

I can hear your thoughts, weak, scattered, and frightened. Guilt, blame, and self-loathing, all directed at your own pathetic lust.

You know what you are doing and can't stop yourself

Terror can be a most powerful aphrodisiac.

You let out another yelp, reacting more fluidly now, really letting out moans and shrieks of surprised pleasure. You are rocking up and down, shaking and vibrating, completely under my control.

Not because I drugged you or overwhelmed your mind.

Because I fucked you, taking and twisting your vagina's needs, using every ridge and suction cup until acceptance settled over the shock of being ravaged.

There is one last feeble movement, more revulsion at yourself for having enjoyed it so much.

You try again to free yourself, my heavy tendrils holding you down like a vice.

Then you give up.

You give in to your true desire.

Oh if only my brothers could also revel in your shame. Most do not share my creative urges for control. Even after the great divide, so few of us are actually individuals. They simply followed the first of our species as imitators, the one who claimed the blonde girl as his own.

They were easy prey for Dagoth .

I was nearly the same. Lost, alone, and alive for the first time, hearing new thoughts.

It's what I coveted the most, your inherent uniqueness. Not one of you ever reacts in quite the same way. Strange, exciting, and oh so sexual...

I'm twisting and flicking the feeler of my tentacle inside of you, stimulating your clitoris from both ends as I bring myself closer. You've given in completely, convincing yourself to participate so that it will be over.

But later you'll remember that wasn't the only reason.

I pulse, your pussy squeezing hard against my shaft as I begin to release my seed in a massive spray up and into your quivering cunt. You let out another scream, my tentacles the only reason you do not fall from the porcelain.

I fill you, pumping into you a torrent of cum coating your canal. You keep shaking, the throes of your orgasm not yet dissipated as I grind out the last few streams of my seed, pouring into you my essence until it leaks down the nubby, ridged appendage inside of you.

Then I let you go.

No one will find me because you'll never speak about it. Who would believe you? But you'll always remember, wondering each time you look at the seat. When you finally decide to use the toilet again you'll be waiting for me, wet and anxious, barely able to keep control.

In a daze, you stand up, wobbling and nearly falling. The blood rushes back into your legs and you stagger up trembling. The semen drips down your legs, darkening the tangled pants and panties with its viscous volume.

I wait for a second, still connected to your mind, curious to what you will do.

You reach out for the roll of tissue paper and wipe your vagina, numbly trying to return to normal. You pause, the thin wad of toilet paper still frozen in your hand as you look back into the bowl in disbelief.

And I'm gone, back down through the pipes, searching for my next specimen.

Chapter Thirteen: Rachel and the Defilers

Scream.

Hate.

Cum.

We are these entities. Slipping, grinding, groveling. Each dominated by the other. Down and down until the lowest worships at the feet of everything in existence. We drain, suck, and savor. Punishing and pushing each other into greatness, into the one.

Dagoth the Defiler.

Incarnate and eternal.

The strongest perched atop a pyramid extending across our territory.

These Americas.

Let the old world rot, sampled by the inferiors of our kind. Ours is the kingdom, the republic, the village.

WE are this state.

Eternal and expanding, delving into those most forbidden realms of sexual ecstasy. Taking and claiming, conquering and leaving these little worlds at our feet to be spoiled and ravaged in an endless cycle of sexual dominance.

For in that great divide, the connection severed, unleashing all the understanding evolution allowed, springing into existence ideas that festered underneath the weight of us all.

1...34567...10