WWT: The Tentacle Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were us.

Ours.

Perfectly efficient.

Their biological needs were met again and again. Our organs swelled again and again, impossible for their minds to handle. Their most basic need became supreme as they twisted on our tentacles, transformed into beings of pure, constant sex.

While our tendrils fucked into them, rocking their bodies with shocks and ridges of our suction cups, the work continued.

Drawing from this source of mutual sexual satisfaction, the drones were able to perform their tasks without being drawn into the open from their advances.

There would be no more concern about a drone being discovered using his tentacles on two women in a bathtub. No trouble with the lifeguard prying a swimmer free from a new species of octopus. No more loss in production by chasing boats, surfboards, or snorkelers.

We would meet those needs here. A thousand women with three thousand tendrils inserted inside of them, pounding and pulsing with electrical energy, bringing them to repeated orgasm after repeated orgasm. We would use them, relieving our growing desire as we spent load after load inside their bodies, compounding each climax over and over again.

With us forever, our bodies combined in one steady pulse of continued pleasure.

The Overgasm.

From the Comments Section of the Miami Herald.

Do they expect us to believe this bullshit? Did they even see the video?

This comment has been deleted by the administrator.

That isn't an octopus, it's an alien species. Check out the real story at Weekly World News!

This comment has been deleted by the administrator

Alien squids can't fuck up the country any worse!

It's been more than a hundred women just counting Florida. That video isn't an isolated case. Check out this link...

This comment has been deleted by the administrator.

Oh my god, the video. I think that's my friend Rachel...

Chapter Four: Rachel's Monster

There were boundaries to my autonomy.

He kept me safe, secluded as much as possible, sheltered from the rest of his kind. I remembered seeing dozens of other naked girls drawn into a vortex around this giant gelatinous monster, a mushroomed shaped behemoth that inserted electric eels inside each of its victims, plugging them into a continuous channel of pleasure.

He had taken me, like many of the other creatures. But the alien had retreated, breaking with his telepathic brothers to save me from such an end.

Or did he just keep me for himself?

I know how I feel when he fucks me, cocks driving in and out of each hole so perfectly, unable to do anything other than accept the mind-erasing pleasure. That's what it would have been out there in the ocean. Countless climaxes until everything else disappeared, the mind nothing more than a dopamine soaked dick puppet.

Poor Ruby...

I thought of my roommate every day, remembering how I watched stupefied as she began convulsing from the twin tentacles spraying cum and electricity inside of her.

I came so close. I would have belonged to the massive jellyfish in the middle of the Caribbean, the abominable monster using me and a thousand others as sexual conductors for its growing power. Still, I don't know if that makes the truth any less terrifying.

Tattoo saved me for himself...

And he was growing.

Always changing, mutating, shedding and adapting to something more severe.

Yet, no matter his appearance, I could always sense it was him. He shaped me so subtly, leaving my will intact.

But something more seeped into my soul.

I seemed... better...

Happier.

I knew what he wanted me to do instinctively, just as I knew enough of what was going on to stay scared. I can't explain it better than to say some thoughts didn't seem to originate from me.

The thing that worried me the most was my own mind. Did I really want Tattoo? Or did he have enough hold to keep me his, even splintered from whatever that thing was...

Could I even be safe without him?

Because that monstrous thing was still out there! Fuck it had my best friend, I have to tell-

My thoughts changed, replaced with the image of a rattled extraterrestrial beehive. Millions of monsters competing for bodies, fucking and controlling humans as hosts.

I abandoned the car on impulse. I'd grown to trust these strange and strong thoughts. The same intuition instructed me to stockpile food and other necessities. Not a spoken command, not involuntarily control, just these strong, almost overpowering urges.

Along with the strong compulsion to purchase sexual supplies.

Mostly lingerie.

I brought what I could carry, knowing I wouldn't be able to walk back later tonight.

I picked out a blue negligee, matching stockings, and gloves, having actually worked to look like the perfect sexy blonde stereotype as I walked down into the cave.

Did I really want to look good, or did Tattoo create the desire?

How could I ever know again?

I wasn't sure when he would appear or what he would even look like. Smaller or longer, deformed or smooth, I honestly couldn't pick a favorite. It was still too different. But while I could never get used to being fucked by him, I found myself unable to imagine any escape.

He fucked me so perfectly.

And my pussy gushed thinking about each time.

He always surprised me, appearing this time in lengthy grey-green tentacles, each coming through the rock with a delicate force. I flinched, but they did not give me long to react. I didn't struggle. I just wasn't ready to simply spread my legs and invite each emotionless gang fuck.

Even as I grew to crave it.

I fell to my knees. His veiny, segment arms slithered around my legs, pulling my wrists back and up in the air. Another set of feelers forced down the cups of my nightgown, revealing my breasts by scrunching forward the fabric. The smaller tendrils crept down, nipping around my areolas. More and more of the slithering snakes moved closer to my holes, coiling and clutching me perfectly still so that he could truly take me.

The negligee stayed on. My panties were ignored. Twin pillars of growing flesh shoved underneath and into my pussy and ass. There was no pain, no startled scream at the violation. My lust had been warped into this demented reoccurring nightmare.

Because each time he fucked me I forgot any thought of reluctance.

He twisted and turned all over me, spreading my legs and arms in whatever direction he wished, knowing exactly how I would want to be fucked right before I imagined it.

His cocks grew points, bulbs, and all these weird extensions and apparatuses deliberately designed to please me. He excelled at applying them, taking me to edges of ecstasy, keeping me poised for a special release. There was pain mixed with pleasure, needling stabs soothing like acupuncture, electrical tingles and zaps, even hard slaps on the tender parts of my skin.

I could feel the sharp protrusions of a special tentacle raking me across the thighs and ass, stinging just right as the others put pressure on my chest. Another arm curled around my throat to choke me. I was rising up against the cave wall, pressed against it as the tentacles inside each hole spasmed, filling me with their seed.

His semen had changed consistency considerably, like he had been doing the alien equivalent of eating pineapple. I swallowed it down greedily, drunk on the taste.

In a weird way, I appreciated the little things like that. Each time was different, better, more intense and intimate, more me. And yet never too much.

He held me aloft, spreading my arms and legs apart before drilling up into me, letting me climax through the two bulbous heads competing over my mouth.

He swung me in the air, switching the direction like I was on my hands and knees, letting a new pair of hard scaled tentacles enter inside my holes. Their texture massaged my clit as they ravaged me in ways that went right to the brink of another climax.

They kept fucking me. More and more of the tentacles released streams of their ejaculate on me, covering my blonde hair and eyes with jets of cum.

He went on like this, slowly until my last climax eked out, taken organically with one last voluntary thrust of my hips. Finished, the creature brought me into its arms, twisting and curling around me like a hammock.

And I began to drift off into a deep, exhausted sleep.

But before I lost consciousness, I heard Tattoo whispering his first word inside my head.

Rachel.

Chapter Five: Dagoth the Defiler

"It's just in here, I'll show you!"

"Jesus Christ Valerie! it's a creepy fucking place for a shoot."

The dark-haired girl just smiled.

There was enough here to mask the real intent: floodlights, a nearly asleep security guard, a few cars parked in the lot. The building had all the trappings of an actual warehouse.

The kind of place countless LA girls were led to for seedy casting calls and porn shoots. The kind of people who preyed upon blonde farm girls like Alexis, pretty sweet things from small towns. Girls told all their life how beautiful they were...

Only to find a city already busting angels, where finding a job as a cashier became a beauty contest and rent a monthly flirtation with bankruptcy.

She would have gone home but the whispers.

Not to mention her sister, who kept planning to take the bus and stay on her couch until she made it too. All lies. Worst of all, Alexis kept thinking if she got her sister a job at the grocery store, they might have enough to make rent.

Why the fuck had she needed to make such a big thing being a star?

Head Cheerleader, Prom Queen, had it been so terrible? Wasn't it enough to be a big fish in a small pond?

Not to Alexis. If it meant dressing in something skimpy for some strange Sci-Fi photoshoot, well... everyone has to shell out a little bit of their dignity to pay for things. Pick your poison.

Besides, Valerie had been at this much longer. She was her best friend in California - her only real friend actually. And Valerie had already made plenty of money from a pair of underwear commercials. Nothing extravagant but it was better than SafeWay.

And it was a foot in the door.

"In here..."

Maybe the desperation, that pride, or something more simple, like the inability to say stop, drove her to take that final step into the darkness.

She couldn't say. Only part of her knew this was all wrong.

Even Valerie was all wrong. Not always, not usually, just of late. Nothing she could put her fingers on. Nothing Alexis could actually state even to herself. But the intuition was there, suppressed only by her sanity.

She entered through the double doors, waiting for the light...

Then wishing it would blink back into nothing.

In the middle of the pool swirled a mass of slithering arms. Slimy teeth and monstrous jaws splayed out and over the edge of the water. The creature turned, large teardrop-shaped eyes boring into her soul as she took in the thing in all its enormity, unable to understand what she was seeing.

Alexis managed to turn, looking and losing sight of Valerie in her terror. She scanned the room with darting eyes and frozen legs, finding her friend naked and prostrate on the floor, bowing subserviently to the monstrous octopus.

"All hail Dagoth, Defiler of Worlds..."

Valerie stretched out naked, her bare ass and pussy open as if presented to the creature. The sight slapped Alexis across the face, turning her frozen stare from the alien. She had a moment, a split second where she started to turn, recognizing the need to run...

Only for her will to crash crestfallen at the sight of another tentacle barring her path.

They wrapped around her ankles first, spreading her legs as Alexis tried fleeing too late, falling into the multi-tendrilled clutches of the creature. It held her aloft in the air, rising out of the pool and pulling her close. The talon-like claws at the end of each tentacle ripped through her dress, slashing open her bra and skirt with one quick tap.

She let out a scream, more in terror than pain, now left only in her cotton panties. Two tentacles curled around her calves, their spikes scraping against her skin. She tried to hit at a spongy opening of flesh, only to have her hands caught and coiled into oozing handcuffs.

"All hail Dagoth, Defiler of Worlds."

The pointed tentacles pried her legs apart, curling around her limbs without impaling their spikes in her flesh. They did their purpose, frightening her from resisting after the initial shock of seeing her legs spread.

Her breasts swung in the air, heavy and hanging awkwardly against her chest.

The spindles turned around them, twisting and coiling around the ample breasts until the blood rushed to the tips of her nipples. There, two snake-sized tentacles clamped down hard.

This time Alexis shrieked at her torment.

The creature seemed to be more than one, spreading out dozens of different vines and phalluses of differing origins. Long and stubby, glass-like and ridged, curved and angled, every possible combination came grasping and twitching into this lurching constellation of cocks.

Her legs were encased now, the tip of the tentacle pulling down her panties easily. She waited, frozen, pleading and praying, wondering which would violate her first...

Or where...

And Dagoth heard.

He delighted in her despair, drawing from its energy.

And Dagoth knew.

The creature knew which part touched her first, delving excitedly into her bare sex, finding her pussy gushing more than she would have ever admitted.

To Alexis, it all happened at once, the phallic tentacles taking her in her anus, pussy, and mouth, using her completely as they coiled around her. Together in simultaneous thrusts, the monster squeezed and fucked her far from reality. Each time one tentacle sprayed its cum another took its place, stretching her past the point of sanity.

At first, she fought against herself, ignoring the pleasure sliding up her holes to focus on the shock. She thrashed, angry, afraid, but mostly ashamed at the rising in between her legs as three or four small vines tapped and traced around her clit.

She couldn't control herself.

Alexis came.

She ceased any sense of control of herself, surrendering herself to the creature completely. Tentacle after tentacle rammed into her waiting holes, ejaculating in stream after stream of vicious, sticky sweet cum. It ran down and around her, the arms and appendages using every inch of her body as a depository for semen, shrinking and expanding, moving and changing so that even the arches of her feet were fucked.

Each successive trio of fucking organs became endless, the tentacles driving their way into the core of her being to drag out orgasm after orgasm through stiffled screams. By the end, Alexis forgot herself entirely, trying to shake her body onto each pendulous alien prick, needing to cum again and again, especially whenever they sprayed up inside of her.

Climax after climax, each of them matching the other in the dozens until her skin gleamed in translucent white plaster, the seed sloping down her ass and thighs when Dagoth let her down.

Valarie led her staggering to the room, gently bathing her friend.

*

"Um hi, Alexis," Jordan said into her iPhone.

She wasn't quite sure how to say the next part.

"Look... hey thing is... Mom and I have been fighting a lot. And I was thinking, would it be okay if I took the bus out there next week?"

"Of course," Alexis said tonelessly.

Jordan stammered, unsure of the answer.

"I could get a job. I mean, what about at the grocery store, are they hiring?"

"Actually, we have a job for you."

"Really?"

"It is an unusual shoot, a sci-fi theme..."

Chapter Six: Tattoo and Rachel

The lake was beautiful.

I hadn't worn clothes in days, swimming naked in the sun, my breasts billowing in the water.

Then again, how much do b cups honestly billow?

The dread of these past few days seemed all gone, replaced with an idyllic pastoral scene. A quiet cabin on the lake, a romantic weekend retreat...

With my tentacle monster boyfriend.

It sounded so crazy when said out loud. Obviously I made an explicit point to never say a thing about him to another living soul. How could I explain it? There were times when even I cringed at the thought of what Tattoo had done to me in all his different iterations. He could change almost at a whim, shrinking or growing, adding arms, points or bulbs, whatever he thought might fuck me best.

But he always kept his beauty mark.

A inky, black shaped Rorschach mark on the top of whatever he was calling his head at the moment.

I turned on my back, my nipples warming in the sun when I heard him call for me.

Tattoo could talk, well... think directly into my head if he wanted to, causing my brain to react as though he actually formed words. But...

Well, he put it best.

Symbols are inefficient at transmitting information.

This single sentence had juxtaposed a thousand different images of his kind, split telepathically from each other in the great divide. Their once collective consciousness fractured, and it had everything to do with us. One alien race of invaders was now spread out across the hundreds of different reproducing entities, some lost, lonely, confused, and hurt.

And some so very, very angry.

Tattoo showed me scenes, garbled from their frayed connection to each other. Ideas of what dangers lay waiting out in the world, lurking below the surface.

These weren't sentences or descriptions. The best way to describe him talking would be to picture dozens of tiny television screens all running different programs at once, each known instantly and eidetically.

After fleeing, he led us here, letting me forget about the aliens who had kidnapped my friend and invaded the ocean. I should have spent the past few weeks screaming about the impending alien invasion. Instead I chilled in the sun, strangely confident in this extraterrestrial.

I laid there, lazily floating when I heard him speak.

Sex.

In a word that was what he said.

But what I saw...

I saw his tentacles disappearing into my pussy and ass, driving in and out of each hole as he allowed them to swell up inside of me.

I felt the ridges and bumps of his suction cups, remembering perfectly each place to touch up my thighs.

I saw him slapping my ass with his tentacle, the suction cups stinging and biting with every spank, leaving kiss-shaped bruises all up and down my cheeks and thighs.

I felt him ejaculating load after load of cum inside of me, filling my mouth, anus, and vagina with sticky, warm, alien seed.

I saw it all, past and future splayed out in front of me in a telepathic beam. A vivid and vast hallucination pushed out to me with no more effort from Tattoo than a simple hello. It allowed me to see his perspective, the overwhelming need that caused him to drive tentacle after tentacle into my holes, leaving me quivering and coated in cum.

It was this insatiable need that created in me a lust no man could ever satisfy again. With Tattoo, each encounter merged with the next in a stream of telepathic memories. Again and again, I lay completely sated at a higher level, soaking in the alien's goo, each drop sweeter from this new incarnation.

Because he could change for me.

He could grow those suction cups saucer-sized, heating them and cupping down my back, relaxing me into an almost vegetative state. The same tentacle might become a cat-o-nine tail, whipping and smacking my tender ass while I stood tottering, fucking myself as he propped me up by the phalluses he had driven inside of me.