WWT: The Tentacle Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes fluttered, some sense returning to her neglected sex.

The woman looked down, unsure what she might be doing differently with the same digits. She didn't react to her swollen stomach. Even before, her thoughts might not have coalesced around the sight of something so strange. She might have been nine months pregnant. Her belly-button nearly bursted up and out of its opening, her tummy stretched out like an inflated balloon.

Her hand moved faster, sensing something moving inside her pregnant body. If she could have focused, the girl might have seen the collection of eggs, each brimming up to make one singular mound on her rippling belly.

The weight pinned her in place, but she had nowhere to go. No one could help. She cried out, the first contraction shaking violently through her body. Tremors traveled down the length of her hips, the pain mixed with a growing pleasure. Weakly, she arched her neck, screaming out through a dry and soundless throat.

"God..."

She said it without any knowledge of what the word meant. Her body acted only in reflex, the animalistic ruttings combined with the painful pressing on her cervix. The combination swirled up through her torso, causing her head to twist in a mass of tangled hair. A shiver ran up her spine, the shattered pieces of her mind unable to understand what was happening.

Hormones spread throughout her flesh, easing the struggle as her body opened further than she could have imagined. Inside, something tickled the sensitive tissue, rubbing internally against her clitoris, the feeling so good that she suddenly remembered.

It had brought her here, hidden from the rest of the collective, split from any other intrusion. The tentacle had pushed inside her like a thin, elongated rope, swelling up with gelatinous ovals that it deposited in successive secretions. Each time the eggs dropped, an orgasm came clamoring against the cave walls, shattering any sense of self.

How long had the eggs been gestating, waiting to tumble out from her uterus?

She didn't know. Her nails dug into their palms, leaving bright red marks, tightening with every contraction. The sensation seemed overwhelming, stretching and spreading her until the woman almost wished for the end. Only along with the agony came a rush from the movement, coaxing her closer to another climax.

She could sense something moving inside her, ridges and edges tickling in exactly the right spot while the egg traveled closer to the end of her canal. It was enough to make her push, forcing the living thing to her opening with one heavy breath. It was right there, crowning until completely visible in her glistening vagina.

With one last push, the first egg came shooting out through one final convulsion, her climax overtaking any other emotion. Her eyes fluttered, her mouth frozen open. Every muscle tensed and relaxed, only to repeat the process in preparation for the next push. There was no time to react before another one of the nearly softball sized eggs moved forward, propelled along by the intrinsic desire for another unnatural orgasm.

The second dropped easier, the space between her lips so gaping that she barely needed to push. Again, something touched her just as the alien being left her body, bringing another bout of bliss before the next cycled through. One by one, the eggs traveled down through her uterus and out of her dripping sex, the searing pain all but forgotten through each nearly continuous climax.

She writhed, long hair falling over her flushed face. She tried to breathe and hyperventilated, shuddering and shaking, struggling to even think. More and more of the creatures tumbled out, rubbing unseen ridges and suction cups inside until each sensation seemed overwhelming. If she could, if it would have mattered, the woman might have screamed for the pleasure to stop. But the orgasms continued, each climbing onto the other until reaching a precipice past the point of other humans.

She lost count, the eggs falling forward in the dozens, unable to listen as some started to hatch. Delirious with ecstasy, she didn't notice the gradual shrinking of her belly until the very last egg caught in her opening. Trapped in this limbo of lust, she found herself unable to pass this last orb, gyrating her hips up in expectation of an orgasm that wouldn't fall.

Shaking, she slid to her side, managing to make it on her hands and knees. She turned, and saw the massive pile of eggs that had poured out of her pussy. Oblong and sticky, a few shells were already cracked, the first tendrils starting to poke through.

Her head sank between her arms, her knees spreading as she tried to open her hips wider. One hand reached between her legs, playing with her clit until some sense returned. She reached down, determined to pull the last egg out...

Only to feel the suction cups close around her wrist.

Together, they pulled, shattering the jelly coated egg. With one arm, the baby tentacle pulled itself out of the opening, the rest rubbing one last time against its mother. With one last gasp, she climaxed, writhing the child free with the last rattle of her nearly ruined opening.

Headfirst, she collapsed into her arms, the new creature wiggling its last tentacle free to join its brothers in this new world.

Acknowledgements

Like the tentacle creatures in this story, this novella is the work of a collective of collaborators, all wishing to remain anonymous for professional reasons. It is my great hope that one day the worry of being judged, shamed, or stigmatized for ethical erotica will be such an outdated relic of the past that no one will ever need to pretend at being the erotic Mark Twain. Until then, even authors deserve their chance to masturbate.

The original cover art (available on Kindle/Amazon) was created by Ari G. Please check out her work on instagram at @arigarto or contact her directly at samus.ari@gmail.com for commissions.

This work would not have been possible without the feedback and support from Literotica and Lush Stories, where the original chapters were initially published and edited. I would like to credit the author and my friend Sprite from Lush Stories as the inspiration for these stories. Hers and the exemplary work by authors on both free sites are well worth reading.

1...5678910