WWT: The Tentacle Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could piston more than one arm inside of me, fitting three or four tendrils in each hole, shrinking, expanding, and spiraling each round and round. Spinning me, I rode him like a sorority girl on a mechanical bull.

His feelers could grip, pinching my nipples as hard as any clamps. With his mind melded with mine, he instantly knew exactly how much I could take before I did. Limits and edges were shattered through his peculiar expertise, knowing exactly how to push and tease my submissive body.

And then the electric current...

Tattoo ran these tiny shocks through each one of his suction cups. These intense jolts caused me to spasm as he drove his cocks inside of me, electricity adding passion to each of his penetrating protrusions as they filled me deeper, fuller, and farther than I'd ever experienced.

Each time he fucked me harder and faster, taking my thoughts, my imaginings, my expectations, and exceeding them the next time he entered me. These feats were repeated over and over again until anything other than abject submission to the creature seemed insane. My body grew to need him, missing the seconds spent outside of each other.

He needed me again.

Now.

I nearly skipped back to the cabin.

I rose up on my haunches, my hands pushing me up as Tattoo held in one vice-like grip a pair of my panties. Another tentacle coiled around my blonde hair, tugging my neck back. He shoved the underwear into my mouth, letting me chew on the lace.

Then he started spanking me.

His thick rod-like appendage thudded against my rump over and over, leaving the imprints of suction cups all along my ass as he wolloped me again and again. I twisted and writhed, until his arms closed around me, holding me perfectly still.

He caned me until each buttock burned with the heat of anticipation.

Only then did he let the panties fall from my lips.

My mouth was open, lips trembling, ready to accept his tentacle.

Begging for it.

Tattoo entered me all at once, a feeling that satisfied me more emotionally than physically. Trying to take him always proved a challenge, but there was something to knowing that my alien found me so irresistible that he needed every hole at once.

Airtight, Tattoo pounded into me, extra tentacles curling and squeezing my breasts, cutting off the circulation as he coiled tightly around them. His feelers still held my hair, pulling it back and forth as he rammed his cock into my mouth, my tongue tasting the familiar divets in his squishy flesh.

He swelled up inside of me, going slowly as each cock grew almost to the size of a fist, taking me to the limit of what was possible. My pussy spasmed and clenched in the first of many climaxes. He drove into me, keeping me held firmly in his clutches.

But he didn't need to take me.

I was already his.

Chapter Seven: The Sorority

I wished I was at home.

There were distinctive disadvantages in being a legacy. Though I would never really know the costs of student loans or working a part-time job, great expectations came with their own grating sacrifices. Knowing that I really didn't have it that bad only made it worse. Most of my friends, even those destined for top private schools based on Daddy's donation, would have killed to make the kinds of connections available at Chi Omega.

Given my grades, my family, and my looks, I could go far.

Sure, my skin was a little fair, my hair a burning red. But I was pleasant to look at, if innocent and petite. I still kept my hair mostly in these long, elaborate braids, even enjoying our school uniform. I had actually dreaded the end of high school, imagining a life of hazing and humiliation, only to find the girls so unlike... well anything I anticipated.

Except for the newest incoming pledges, every girl was the model of pristine fastidiousness, polite and charming almost to a nauseating fault. Just being in the same room with one gave me this uneasy shiver up my spine, like they were examining me, looking for pieces to polish out.

Or maybe they were just really super nice and pretty, and here I was being jealous, bitchy, and homesick. I'd only been there a week after all, and today was my first chapel with the chapter president.

They said it was more like counseling. Every day they picked a pledge for personal mentoring with Regan Vanderbilt, the tall blonde goddess who seemed destined to run more than Chi Omega. She seemed so warm and friendly with everyone, always touching those pledges on the shoulder or the lower back. Admittedly, I didn't notice at first, but each freshman came back from chapel a little more like the rest of the sorority.

A little too sunny...

I remembered Becky being kind of a sullen, mousey girl, who had complained since day one. Yesterday her entire demeanor lifted, gone after this miracle therapy session. I tensed, nervous for days in anticipation. The kind of hazing that would completely alter a personality seemed too intense to imagine, something far beyond a paddle or streaking.

I could barely breathe all day, waiting anxiously for my turn. Regan's office looked ornate and rustic. The centerpiece was an eerie fountain, a misshapen octopus head carved out of something like sandstone. Softly bubbling water flowed from the distorted impressionist face, monstrous and cruel. I stood in front of her desk, several other seniors waiting at the door, almost like guards.

The whole process made me uneasy.

The questions came out like a perfunctory survey: what's your major, career goals, hobbies. She moved to sit on her desk, swinging her long leg in front of me.

"I think Chi Omega can offer you all that, and more," Reagan said seductively. "But to do that we need to be able to see each other, truly for what we really are. There can be no outsider here, no boundaries."

"Right, of course." I said warily, ready for the catch.

"You just have to see us as we truly are," Regan said. "To join us."

Her hands went to her blouse, unbuttoning as she spoke.

"No one will touch you," Regan said. "But we are supposed to live together and help each other beyond campus life. What is a little layer of fabric?"

I nodded dumbly, certain this was just the start of the hazing.

"Stop me if you want."

I couldn't.

I never really considered myself into girls, but Regan was gorgeous. The worst part would be going after her. I stared when she opened that white bra. Her nipples were puffy and hard, exactly the culmination of what every man on campus must have imagined. Effortlessly, she was naked in an instance, completely bare except for a black leather belt around her ribs. Regan stood without any sense of shame or shyness, her hands on her hips, presenting a perfect body beyond any expectation.

Part of me prayed she wanted to touch me.

"Your turn."

I started awkwardly.

"No, no," Regan said. "Over there, in front of the fountain."

I looked confused.

"It's a pagan holdover. A fertility fountain." Regan explained. "Kind of like eggs and the Easter Bunny. It's silly and stupid, but each week we strip naked and present ourselves to the idol, allowing its energy to flow into us for a few minutes.

I couldn't think of what to say, though now I did notice the elaborate rugs in front of the fountain, leading out in four different directions.

"It's more a meditation/spiritual kind of thing," Regan said. "If it helps, I'm naked too, so that I can serve you a deep drink from our chalice."

"Why? Because you are the president?"

Weird that I awkwardly asked that.

"Priestess for the Cult of Dagoth," Regan said with a strange reverence.

Then her look changed back.

"Don't ask. All the sororities have weird gods and goddesses they serve." She made quotations with her fingers. "It helps us let go of everything a little easier."

"Okay..."

"If you aren't sure, we can wait a few weeks. There's no rush." Regan smiled.

She bent, her breasts bouncing as she reached for her bra

"No... no..." I said, coming to my senses. "It's, I'm cool... it's just..."

"A lot?" Regan laughed. "I know. Would it help not to get fully naked? You can leave your panties on for the first time."

It didn't seem like hazing. More like a bonding ritual, a silly superstition. Still, after Regan, I was self-conscious. At least I'd kept in shape, though I would need to start shaving to match the priestess and the other girls.

Regan moved behind me, helping me out of my sundress. She even undid the hooks of my bra. Involuntarily, I caught the straps, trembling and nervous about letting the cups fall. I thought my nipples were too large, my tits too small.

I took a deep breath and let go, expecting to hear some nasty comments. There were horror stories about sororities. Girls could be stripped naked, improvement areas circled in permanent sharpie before being paraded out in front of the frats.

They were surprisingly kind, even though I thought each of the older girls were infinitely prettier. The three of them didn't mind that I hid my smaller, supple tits with criss crossing hands as I followed Regan to the fountain. I got onto my hands and knees, wishing I had worn my sexy underwear as I presented myself to Dagoth or whatever his name was.

"Just like this. Almost like downward-facing dog. Only bend your knees a little more..."

I followed her lead, angling my butt up to mirror Regan's presentation.

Something seemed to draw me back, like there was a hand reaching around my shoulder. I looked back, my eyes meeting the soulless gaze of the stony squid.

"It's important to hold the position."

I obeyed, relaxing a little as my nipples brushed against the carpet. She was right, in a way I suddenly felt a little different. Of course, it had been awkward stripping at first, but our priestess was already nude.

"Our eyes are closed until we drink from the chalice. Our minds are opened through our bodies."

I had to suppress a giggle, waiting my turn to drink as Regan moved behind me, filling the chalice from the hole in that awful face.

"We present ourselves for Dagoth's pleasure."

I squeezed my eyes shut, not wanting to be caught.

It touched my hips first, sliding through the waistband of my panties. I had a second to think it was a sexy toy before the snake-like head drove inside of me with an intense push. The scream caught in my mouth. Wide-eyed, I looked back over my shoulder and saw that the priestess held the link-shaped mound of writhing flesh in her hand, feeding it into my virginal anus.

I tried to yell, barely managing to look on as the slithering squid-like serpent twisted and turned inside my butt, pulling me open. I stayed transfixed, my jaw locked in sheer terror. In the chalice, several more of the miniature tentacle monsters slithered around each other, climbing over each other to be next.

The one in my ass was completely inside, stretching and shrinking, moving inside of me as I remained frozen in place. I dropped to my knees, my face flush against the floor, unable to offer even a token of resistance. The suction cups left imprints as they crawled up my legs, sliding through the sides of my panties, repeating the process below the bush of my pussy.

This time, two of the monsters wriggled inside, one right after the other.

They coiled around inside of me, dancing together to intertwine into a helix of heightened stimulation. The spreading sensation snapped my resistance completely. I climaxed, my shoulders and hips spasming uncontrollably, ashamed and disgusted at myself for enjoying any part of this demonic ritual.

There were now four of them inside of me, winding their way inside each orifice. They filled me in ways that I couldn't quite describe, stretching me past the point of possible until my body seemed distended by the swelling dicks. Their consistency changed, the tentacles morphing and molding themselves to tickle my quaking cunt past the point of my control.

I gushed, dripping my own lust and their cum onto the rug, staining it the mixture of our essences. The things seemed completely absorbed, embedded inside and only noticeable through the bulgings of rippling flesh made through each indention. Vibrating and twisting, the coils worked their way up to my cervix, spinning and stretching until I thought I could take no more...

Then they would shrink, teasing until my hips thrust down, letting them tempt me into giving up this last trace of dignity. I pushed downward, humping at the air, then smacking my hips against the floor, wanting to drive the creatures deeper.

There was no controlling them. No way to ask them to slow or stop, or to keep them at a rhythm that matched my pleasure. The twin cocks inflated and deflated at their own pace, pulling and prying my lips and rectum open until I seemed deranged with pain and pleasure. I moaned, pleading through incomprehensive whines, unable to make sense of the sex pounding unseen through each throbbing opening.

The creature bred me, spraying load after load inside of me, forcing out each intense, will-depleting orgasm. In his only act of mercy, the creature allowed me to return my neck into the doggy position, so that I did not have to watch.

I was a broken mess by the time Regan instructed me to drink from the chalice.

"Open your body and let Dagoth open your mind.

Her voice stayed poisonously saccharine and devilishly soothing. The cup held one final oblong creature, its end tiny and bill-shaped, expressionless. Yet it crept towards the bowl, nearing my mouth.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, crying as I extended my tongue.

I would learn the depths of his control in the coming days. Here was the final cruelty. Dagoth waited until I chose to look.

Then he allowed me to swallow him.

"All Hall Dagoth the Defiler!"

The Priestess of Dagoth chanted.

She was joined by the others in the room, all worshipping the aquatic devil thrashing his tentacle cocks into each one of my holes. The creature stretched down my esophagus, reaching down and down until I could see its protrusions in my belly, unsure if the length of the invader came from the alien cock using my mouth or pussy.

It might have been both.

Triple stuffed, somehow I didn't suffocate. My mind relaxed, accepting the impossible sights bellowing up above and below my waist. I shuddered, shaking through another orgasm. I stayed calm, dosed in dopamine, no longer willing to resist. Every muscle remained detached, like I was watching it all from outside my body, brought back only by each unrelenting orgasm. Like handless dildos, the things stretched and slithered inside of me, taking up every inch until spraying through the ropes inside of me,

Cum leaked out of my lips, ass, and mouth, the tentacles still sliding back and forth until I drained the last drop from every dick and collapsed on the floor.

The two girls cleaned me and I returned to my bedroom, perfect and pliant.

So much happier.

Chapter Eight: The Vineyard

The sphere slid inside of me, gyrating and whirring, pounding against my pussy as Kent spoke, oblivious to what was happening.

"So first there's a tasting..."

I couldn't concentrate. That purple imitation, just a little larger than a real grape, had traveled down my thumb, following down my skin as though attached magnetically.

It tickled, ridged, yet glass-like, astonishing me with how easily it traversed my body. It spun around my sundress until it found my thigh, swirling around then quickly rushing up inside my vagina before I could react.

Why the fuck hadn't I worn panties?

Would that have even stopped it?

Kent went on, oblivious to the alien egg twisting and turning inside,my vagina, causing me to noticeably squirm as I walked.

With every step, I could feel the thud against my clitoris, deepening my desire.

The group continued walking, the guide now talking us through the different details of each vintage. I desperately tried to focus on keeping my legs together, looking like a kid about to wet herself in front of everyone.

Oh god, I need to cum.

The thought terrified me almost as much as the idea of a strange grape permanently lodged inside of me. The thing thudded with each step, sending unknown erotic signals up and out to the tips of my fingers. Every movement became agony, the voices and conversations around me droning on into dull, white noise.

Thank god Kent was engaged with our tour guide, discussing the mundane growing details as I blushed, wondering if the purple ball would cause me to cum right here in front of everyone.

Maybe then my boyfriend would notice.

It was a constant, churning pressure, right against my most sensitive areas, traveling and tracing so perfectly that I had to clamp down. I stood there sopping wet, squeezing my thighs against each other like a cricket, trying to keep myself from cumming.

I let out a soft coo...

Kent didn't notice, but another girl gave me a look.

I waited for an opportunity, ducking out at the next row. I needed to go somewhere, anywhere. But the nearest bathroom was inside the bed and breakfast, at least a mile away.

I nearly ran, my hand over my pussy like I needed to pee.

I almost wondered if I had, feeling the gushing wet excitement running down my leg. I had never been a squirter, yet there seemed to be all the traces. My juices streamed down until I found the nearest tree, deciding I couldn't wait any further.

I pulled up my dress, spreading my labia, trying to reach and pry the thing out with my fingers. I pushed inside of myself easily, fitting three fingers deep enough to spin the thing.

Making it so much worse.

I shook, pleasure pushing back against my concern. Without any conscious thought, my other hand appeared on my clit, rubbing as the fingers I needed to fish out the vibrating ball turned inwards, moving inside and out.

I was finger fucking myself.

My back scratched against the tree as I came, writhing and screaming, senseless to my surroundings. But the ball didn't stop, keeping me almost suspended in another state of orgasmic anticipation. I closed my eyes, giving up, letting the thing work alone inside of me.

Then it left.

My lips tingled at the absence; my canal emptied of its chief joy.

I opened my eyes, expecting to see it rolling away like a marble, wondering if I would scoop it back up to finish what it awakened.

Instead, I saw where it was going.

The grape connected to a thousand more, each spread into countless vines of varying shapes and sizes. The cords of connected circles rippled and darted, purple and all-encompassing. Shock descended over any reaction, my muscles unable to move as more of the balls combined together, their vines closing around me.

They tore apart my dress, spreading my legs as the protruding penis of the combination easily pushed past my lips, hard and moving. A thousand individual beads pressed up and out, spinning until every inch inside of my pussy screamed with unreal pleasure. I shook, shoulders slamming against the tree, roughly rising up, guided by these slippery appendages.

The swirling cords whirled around my arms and legs, spreading me into an x-shape, pinning me against the tree so the creature could ravage my supple body. It pushed in and out, violent and forceful. Its cock was too deep, too wide, too fast and too hard, and still not quite enough.

Its pulsing balls moved around each other inside of me, turning each nerve into spasming pinpricks of ecstasy. The insidious things twisted around my tits, their texture hard and glass-like, roughly squeezing and mauling each. The ends formed into a maw, sucking on the nipples. I tilted my head back, on the cusp of another climax.

My mouth opened, my eyes shut, not wanting to think about what was happening even as the twisting grapevine fucked me past any ability to resist.