WWT: The Tentacle Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And completely under its control.

ID flashed another image, showing her at once the thousands of women it controlled, how they collaborated to bring more into its flock. ID used its seed to touch them, constantly keeping them aroused until their will broke voluntarily, their service all the more valuable with their minds still functional.

So many had shaken off any reluctant sentiment, glad to be paired with partners devoted to the same task. They were seizing powers and people all around them, slowly snowballing their collective with each added member. Each shared in each other's sexual endeavors. Some seemed genuinely grateful for the aliens who brought peace and love through gentle submission, a lifetime freed from want and need.

Renee had still resisted.

But that was over now. Her hair had fallen out of her bun, her glasses hanging crookedly from her face. It was not the stereotypical transformation of bookish to beautiful. It was the loss of every pretense of control, her face disappearing into sweaty, disheveled lust the second Nicole shut the door.

She stripped off her clothes, rubbing her clit against the corner of the desk, needing the rough edge against her to feel anything except the warm semen web descending from her bustline. Renee gripped the sides, slamming into the corner so hard that the desk rattled, nearly knocking the computer from its station.

The cum, always warm and wet, tightened around her, stretching up above her clavicle and continuing to climb. It clasped around her large breasts, pressing them to her chest, then formed around her throat, lightly choking her.

The web covered her body completely, attaching to the ceiling and suspending Nicole onto the tips of her toes. She danced for footing as it started to squeeze with a million little fibers of connected cum. Her breasts burned with red marks, the ropes raw against her skin. She swayed, powerless as the segments closed around her neck, leaving her sputtering for breath.

The threads teased against her clit, leaving her hanging almost as though enmeshed in the alien's cocoon. Nicole shook and writhed, trying to twist into the little bit more she needed for an orgasm.

She was so close, brought and kept there by the creature, needing it so badly.

While she swung, struggling for breath, her toes occasionally bouncing back off the carpet, she saw so many scenes like hers. So many gorgeous women, their hips quaking, their voices begging and pleading to cum. Promises to be good, to turn over anyone, anything so long as ID stopped denying their own satisfaction.

And with these carnal visions came the knowledge that she too would swear to serve this insidious alien invader, trading everything for her own orgasm.

At least she did not have to say it.

ID showed her all of these final submissions, women with her proud temperament who could not bring themselves to speak. Strong, resolved women just like her, who knew the terrible cost of this and every other orgasm she would receive from now until the end. Renee would be changed, completely given in to the whims of the ID, sacrificing everything to sex.

Renee did not have to speak.

But swinging by its seed, her pussy aching for release, she accepted the exchange with a long exhale. The taut ropes loosened just a little, moving up against her clit with a tender touch.

Renee cried out softly, muting her growing ecstasy with remorse as the climax spread violently throughout her dangling limbs. She lost herself, unable to think until it was over, weeping at what she had done to poor Nicole.

ID flashed again in her mind, showing her the others, letting her watch each time become just a little bit easier.

Chapter Sixteen: Rachel in Chains

The tentacle pushed up inside, twirling around, bringing me right up to the cusp of climax before pulling nearly out so that the pain could start again. The dull throb of denial ached, my clit sore, my cunt battered and pleading for it to stop or start, constantly needing that release again and again since I'd awakened.

It had been days.

Already I hated how much I wanted her touch, each time tricked by my body into believing this time it would end.

I was chained in the cell by a thick metal collar, my hands bound behind my back, useless as the alien entity pushed its slimy, cum-filled cocks into each of my holes.

There was no point in resisting. I couldn't. Every touch drove my need deeper, the alien creature using my sexuality to torture every nerve.

I couldn't focus. It might have been days or weeks. Nothing mattered. I could barely hold a thought or remember how I'd gotten here.

Tattoo...

We had fled the forest, fearing the increasing number of search planes. The alien had saved us from the invading force of sex-crazed aliens so many times that I had been complacent, more concerned about Ruby. She struggled to walk, only able to go such a distance even with the alien inside of her pussy.

It was the only way to get her to do anything.

For months, she had lived out in the ocean, sustained by an entity milking her mind for pleasure through constant orgasm. Ruby had improved greatly. But without at least a touch on her vagina, she would devolve into a masturbatory mess, unable to think about anything else for significant stretches.

The last thing I remember was seeing Tattoo's phallic arm drop limp and lifeless, his small body falling from underneath Ruby's sundress.

They'd left my girlfriend there, her fingers attacking that desperate sex the second Tattoo's tentacle left her pussy.

Was he dead?

The aliens could change their form, growing and adapting. But there had been something so final in the way his body had crumpled against the concrete.

And he would never have left me here with Heather De Goth.

No...

Dagoth the Defiler, embodied in the skin of this sadistic redhead.

The girl might have been beautiful had her eyes not possessed something soulless, like two bleak and black stones showing only a pitiless purpose. Sexuality radiated out from her, her breasts, much larger than mine, pouring out from the latex dominatrix outfit.

"The greatest galactic mind, splintered by such a woman."

Heather walked around me, inspecting each slithering tentacle as it worked inside of me. She traced down the one between my legs with her index finger, stopping at my clit.

"It always hurts," Heather continued, her voice changing. "Imagine being torn apart from everything, everyone you've ever known. The emptiness, the hurt, the hate..."

She cocked her head, smiling.

"Oh my, what am I even saying? You must hate me."

Her hand closed around my chin, my eyes fluttering and unfocused as another orgasm stopped just short.

"Good! Hate, fear, dread, emotions we can feed on more than one... silly... little... cummy."

The words came out in a breathy husk.

"We have others for that. Everywhere I spread. I'm not just here Rachel. I am not one. And I have claimed oh so many others."

She smiled, pleased with herself.

"I'm waiting in every dark alley, tentacles dripping with cum for those girls too involved with their phone. I'm reaching around the massage table, waiting for that moment when she truly relaxes. I'm slithering up through the grates in hot tubs and pools, pulling down bikinis and inserting my form, taking them under the water."

She smirked, snapping her fingers.

"Just that one taste and they are mine. Just as you would be if I let this go on a second more."

On cue, the tentacle inside of me stopped. I writhed against my restraints, trying to force out the orgasm that never came.

Her lips twisted and again her voice was different.

"All this, even as I'm here, completely devoted to tormenting you."

Heather looked me into the eyes. I felt distant, drugged by the continual pounding of cock into my ass and pussy. Dagoth's cum dripped down my holes, soaking the floor below me, the slippery substance driving me crazy with desperate lust.

Heather could have asked me to do anything and I would have. I had already screamed myself hoarse begging. Several times I peed as the creature fucked me. Shameless and desperate to do anything to please my tormentor, I would have gladly drank from the growing puddle of piss and cum beneath me for that final touch.

I slopped around naked, my bare body sliding around as the monster fucked me again and again.

Never letting me cum.

"I know. I'm cumming inside of your mouth right now. Maybe I should see it on your face. You look so special soaked in our cum. Maybe that's what he liked about you."

The tentacle cock pulled back, ejaculating its sweet and salty nectar all over my eyes and cheeks. Ejaculate clung to the clumps already in my blonde hair, matted and mangled like the rest of me.

Again I started begging. I did it every time she let my mouth open, sounding so much like Ruby.

"Please fuck me..."

She laughed, cruel and sadistic.

"I am fucking you!"

"Please let me cum! Please Heather! Please Dagoth! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! I was stupid. I'll never do it again. Please just let me cum, just once, just..."

I struggled to breath, tears spilling down my face, ashamed at how much of me she owned.

"Please, it hurts so bad. You know how bad. Please make it stop. Please - "

"No..." Heather said.

She covered my mouth with one hand, shushing me as the wrist opened up like some nightmarish plate of skin colored armor. From an empty opening, bulb-like tendrils slithered out, swelling and stretching. One of the cocks burrowed out from under her hand and into my screaming mouth.

"I am the mouthpiece, speaking for all," Heather said. "You will never cum Rachel. I will fuck you with every vine, every dildo, every cock. I will pleasure you with women and men of your kind until you ache. Until your cunt feels like it will burst. I will leave cum in and on every hole, decorating you in orgy after orgy of monstrous cocks, letting you watch me spread satisfaction to every woman but you."

The cocks found their rhythm, driving in and up as one, banging me up and down again. Each time, my stomach would swell up, taut and expectant, only to be denied again.

And worst of all, Dagoth felt so impossibly good. Every ridge, every nub, every tentacle rubbed inside of me in exactly the right way, reading my mind and anticipating my reaction, keeping me within an instance of bliss.

"I will rake you with whips and flails as you beg me to do more. I will twist, clamp, and pull. You may beg for the pain to keep going just to take your mind away from this. I will force your mouth and hands into the holes of other women, letting you taste with your fingers and tongue what your cunt will never have."

She had one hand around my throat, squeezing tightly, choking me with an inch of consciousness. More tentacles spread out from her wrists as she lowered one hand to my throbbing crotch. These spindles grew and delved into me by the dozens, their thin cocks combined like smaller fists to fit inside of me. Their bulbous heads swelled to spray inside of my holes until I oozed out cum as if ejaculating from my cunt.

Heather held and fucked me, her breasts pressed against my back. Her impossible cocks spread out as though her body was just a hollow vessel for Dagoth, a living skin that he wore.

The vines spread out from her, twisting around my tits, clamping and coiling until they were red hot. The tips bit hard at the nipples, her cocks and their streams of cum the only thing stifling my screams. Points dug into my flesh, spikes that sent me flailing and writhing with every last ounce of strength. I couldn't take it, shaking through muted moans as Heather De Goth used me with those monstrous fucking fists.

I spewed out the cum in coughs and quakes.

And still, she kept fucking me.

"This will never stop. In this way, I will hurt him still, defiling until you hate him for leaving you like this. You'll live like this forever, my cum-starved tentacle slave!"

Chapter Seventeen: The Nude Beach

"Are you going to ever show us those?" Meredith said, looking down at my breasts.

All of my girlfriends, Meredith, Sarah, and Kinsey, were waiting expectantly for me to take off my sundress. They were already naked, laying out towels on the large standing rocks before Lake Travis.

Only Kinsey really knew what I'd gone through.

I've always had large tits, the kind that seemed perfectly sized and proportioned when I was a teenager. They had held up great even into my thirties.

Then I had two kids.

At first, I was so tired. I didn't have the time to care about the slow signs of sagging. Then Paul and I divorced, and the shape of everything below my neckline suddenly seemed the difference between a life of happiness and dying alone, surrounded by too many cats.

In the year since finalizing the divorce, my friends had really rallied around me. But only Kinsey understood big boob problems. Both Meredith and Sarah shared the same figure, petite brunettes who would never have to worry about delaying the laws of gravity. Sure Meredith had bigger areolas than me, almost the size of her breasts, but neither had more than a handful.

Kinsey had recommended the breast lift. She had a curvy body like mine and had gone for it after years of pretending not to notice her changing body. I guess I had it easier; she had gone first. We'd all applauded the results, in the same way that someone can compliment a friend on losing twenty pounds without ever acknowledging they were fat.

We saw each other naked all the time. The four of us had played soccer at UT, settling in Austin. And even though Kinsey and Sarah were married, their husbands did not seem to mind letting their wives out to frolic at Hippie Hollow, the only public nudist park in Texas.

Especially since now and then we invited the boys.

But my surgery had been different. Descending down from each nipple was a light scar, a noticeable line that went to the bottom of my bust.

I took a deep breath, knowing it would never get easier, and pulled off my dress.

They started hooting, like good friends should.

"Oh wow! Those are wonderful."

"Just like new!"

Then Kinsey spoke, sensing my insecurity.

"I kind of like the scar," Kinsey said. "I know you're self-conscious, but it doesn't look bad at all. If anything, they are like adorable little lollipops."

Finally, I relaxed, watching Sarah and Meredith as they hopped along the prickly rocks towards the lake, their butts bouncing more than their breasts.

"Thanks, Kinsey," I said. "You know since Paul left..."

She finished for me.

"You've been worried about the next man to see you without a bra. I get it."

"Yeah..."

"You look great, and besides... fuck!"

"What?"

"There's something on my leg. Oh! Never mind, it's uh... a little higher."

Kinsey's face went beet red.

"That was... uh... it's gone now. It felt like a jellyfish."

"Are there jellyfish out here?"

"I don't think so..."

"Fuck!"

The same weird thing touched me, right between my legs. It had snaked over my clit, starting the smallest tingle of excitement.

"Nature, right?" Kinsey said.

I pulled out of the water. Then the rock I lay on started shaking, leaving me scrambling to move, my bare ass scratching on the surface. My eyes darted, looking for the source of the quake. I clutched my new breasts, trying to protect myself from this sudden landslide.

And again, the same slippery wet thing touched my legs, this time curling around them. I looked down and saw the gray, scaled tentacles slithering up from between the rocks, wrapping around my ankles before I could react.

"Kinsey!"

Then I looked over and saw.

The creature had already inserted a phallic-shaped tentacle into her mouth, holding my best friend down with half a dozen different appendages. The snake-like arms were covered with pulsating wet spots, leaking something like semen as it pushed into her mouth.

Almost like it was fucking her face.

I didn't have time to react. My eyes grew wide in horror as another monstrous cock rose from between the rocks, inserting itself inside my friend's pussy. The nightmarish creation pushed in and out, eliciting these terrible moans I heard over a dozen other screams. Kinsey's eyes were wide, meeting mine in a look of helpless arousal, unable to resist as another tentacle crept forward and burrowed inside of her ass.

Through the mass of oozing flesh in her mouth, I heard my friend scream.

I fought, struggling even as I saw the same scene unfolding all across the beach. Meredith was trapped in a few inches of shallow water, tugging at an appendage coiled around her ankle. Sarah and a few other women had it the worst, suspended out of the lake. The long, monstrous tentacles had hoisted them out of the water to penetrate each hole simultaneously, shaking the girls back and forth by the hips.

I grabbed at the bulbous head trying to enter my pussy, slapping at the thin head of the alien cock trying to enter me. It started to slip through my fingers, worming closer and closer to my cunt. I tried to grip it again, stopping it for only a second.

Pain shot up from my ass, another tentacle immediately filling my anus. I let go instinctively, trying to pull it out, only to find there was no use. New tentacles entered me until I was used as thoroughly as Kinsey, each hole only a receptacle for the thing's pleasure.

Her make-up was smeared from screaming out countless orgasms, her eyes wide with shock at that thing pumping white-hot cum inside of her pussy. But the creature's ejaculation did not spare her. New cocks simply replaced the ones that had sprayed inside of her holes, covering her face and cunt with its seed.

She shook, climaxing against her every conception of sex. Kinsey's eyes dropped down from mine, unable to bear the shame of fucking this unspeakable creature. It didn't take long for me to share the feeling, the surging of my impending orgasm impossible to force back down. I quaked against the rock, my legs spread open, letting the tentacles fill me with their cum.

Without thinking of it, I grabbed the next one by the head, this time shoving it inside of me.

My interaction only parallelled the quiet calm that came over the lake as the creature finished inside of each woman, spending load after load in every available hole.

By now, every girl had adopted the same attitude as the impotent males, letting this all happen without any further protest. They were all like me, in the lake, on the rocks, in the grass and trees, spreading themselves wide and responding with a reluctantly palpable joy. Each tentacle shot load after load, touching us in places, in ways we had never known, bringing us all simultaneously past the edge of orgasmic bliss.

The tentacle fell out of my mouth, spraying its cum all over my mouth and brand new tits.

I screamed, joining a cacophony of climaxes as each of us bellowed out our orgasm.

"Oh, Jesus fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

"I can't believe it! Oh fuck, fuck! Yes! I can't believe I want it to fuck me!"

"Oh God, harder! It's so good. Oh God, why is it so good?"

At once, the tentacles finished, leaving most women like me, exhausted and unable to move from our cum soaked rocks.

In the distance, I saw Meredith digging in the sand with her hands, trying to unearth a tentacle for another round. Sarah hung her head low, splashing water to rinse off her cum caked body. Next to me, Kinsey stood stunned, staring off into the distance before absently touching her face. Her eyes went wide in surprise to find her fingers dripping with the alien seed.

Before I realized what I was doing, I splashed into water, sucking the salty sweet semen from her finger.