X Centaurus Ch. 026

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spotted motion out of the corner of her eye and came to a halt, back tracking a bit until the open door of a room came into view. Fey and Flora were inside, talking. Somehow Fey was larger than she had ever been, no wonder that had felt so, so... She noted that Fey's balls were back to a more normal size and no longer quite so huge, although still significantly larger in their normal state than they had ever been before.

Fey... How could she, it was supposed to be-

But then her eyes landed on a certain red headed doll that was floating behind Flora's back, clearly being hidden from view from Fey. As she watched a torn and broken rubber cocksleeve was pulled from the doll and the doll was sneakily stuffed out of sight beneath the pillows of a couch as Flora distracted the centaur.

Flora then showed the doll-free cocksleeve to Fey who looked unhappy.

"And the magic succubus cocksleeve is- is broken? B-but I've never felt anything like that before! Flora you absolutely need to get another one, it was like nothing else! You don't understand! It's the most beautifully wonderful thing I've ever felt!"

"Hmm, I'll look into it, these don't come along every day you know."

Ellaria narrowed her eyes. Of course. Flora. That goddamn insubordinate gnome. Fey had no idea what so ever that she had just had remote sex with her, no idea that she had just filled her to the size of a lecture theatre with cum. No idea that she had missed out on having a more personal first experience with her. Ellaria snarled, she was going to make that gnome suffer. And now she would have to make up for Fey missing out on a proper first time. She clenched her fist and brought it to her face.

"I promise you Fey, when we do it for real I'm going to drain you more than anything, I'm going to have you fill me bigger than anything, until I am more you than me."

Fey suddenly trotted toward the door and Ellaria drew back out of view. The centaur stepped by, the elf's eyes lingering on her now flaccid length, and then she was gone.

Ellaria took her opportunity, pulling a rag from her pocket she slipped into the room where Flora was momentarily turned away. Without pause, she strode up behind her and slapped the rag around the gnome's mouth. Flora let out a shout of alarm, but that quickly faded as n the strong soporific took effect and her eyelids drifted closed as unconsciousness took hold.

---

Flora awoke with a start.

She blinked and looked around, her vision slowly focusing.

She was somewhere dark and lit by fire. A dusty bare room full of cobwebs, clearly only very rarely used. It took her a moment to realize that the fires weren't coming from standing braziers but from dozens of floating dense fireballs arranged around her body in such a way that they prevented her from moving a single inch for fear of being burned. She immediately began to sweat profusely.

"Wha- what is this?" she managed to croak out.

A polite cough drew her attention and her eyes moved to the front of the room where an elf wearing a severe looking blouse and pencil skirt stood. It was Ellaria. Her eyes took in what was around her. Books. Books stacked chest high, dozens of stacks, stacks and stacks of books.

Flora swallowed noisily as her throat closed up. She was suddenly terribly frightened.

Ellaria gazed at the gnome, and then she picked up the top most book of the nearest stack. She opened it and ran a finger down the first page.

"Elven Etiquette: Volume one of three hundred forty seven. Chapter one: The Beginning."

Flora let loose a blood-curdling scream as she realised there was no escape, she couldn't get away. No one heard her, no one came to save her.

She was completely and utterly doomed.