All Comments on 'X-Change: Homecoming Pt. 02'

by notbreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice

What a lucky family. Please continue with this series. Maybe let the mom take one and do dad without him knowing it is her.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
An Interesting Story

They are moving pretty fast, though. I think you could slow things down and delve deeper into the thoughts and feelings of the characters and still be telling a pretty tight story. Also, there doesn't seem to be a really strong source of dramatic tension, the narrator just kind of seems to drift with the flow of events, rather than struggling to control their life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why do you spell lift with a Y?

Why are you spelling lift with a y?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
blah

I mean the dad is a cheating piece of shit who has now hoared out both of his children! Not to mention neither brother seems to side with there mother who has lost everything. But oh she is to hysterical and will just rage against there father!

A) There's no way in hell he would have kept the house or the kids. No mother would allow there kids to be around shit like that.

B) It is moving way to fast. He gets guilted, basically forced to take the pill and now he's going to be a women full-time and marry some random guy???

This legit could have been good. But the dad is a piece of shit who I would love to see killed. All I see is him manipulating both his boys and turning them into slutty prostitutes. Not hot. Would have been far better if he was a single dad raising the two. Didn't get his younger son into it.

Ben instead found the pills and secretly has been taking them. Expanding the series to something much longer. With Ben getting fucked as a guy to. And then having Tammy come out through there experimentation. Not to some random guy who is clearly now going to be his husband.

IE you lost me when all I could think of is the poor mother who is more then likely sucicidally depressed. When she finds out what he did to her kids she will give up.

And yes it's just a story but this is just to fucked up for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To the one asking about Lyft

Lyft is a ride service like Uber, so that's what it's spelled that way

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
when the next one

im going to wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

My favorite story yet please please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

part 3 next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing!

Your work has been consistently amazing and I can never get enough of it. Fuck the anonymous asshole I got comments trying to nitpick the reality of someone else’s work. Your story is perfect. People like that are what bummed me out about my writing, and they need to be put in their place, but you? Keep writing, you’re FANTASTIC!

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

The idea behind X-Change is great !

The way you handle it makes for good reading.

I wish the consept were a reality.

I did notice a few flaws in the writing.

A good proof reader could have corrected them with you.

Otherwise this continuing story is a fun read.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistover 1 year ago

I’m really enjoying this, although I think it kind of lost its way once dad (Susan) became his son’s pimp.

It began as a cute, but fucked up love story between Bethany and Tommy, who was unaware she was really his brother. Then, all of a sudden it was about three sexy prostitutes ( for just 12 hours ). It’s know wonder their mother split! Her husband is insane. It may have been more interesting if you found way to explore that relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good thing everybody was happy Tammy has alot of thimking what she wants to do if she wants to end getting permanently changed and if she wants to get pregnant Tammy's got a lot of things to think about and must get a lot of knowledge from Susan and Bethany before she makes a decision

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotbreckenridge@notbreckenridge
Just a writer. I began reading on this site years ago, and found it to be a delightful treasure trove. I've been writing other things for years, and it was only a matter of time before I began posting stuff here. I love feed back, comments, and getting a grade through your v...