X-Change: Homecoming Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a monstrous fish tank in the back and at a table were three sharply-dressed men. As a guy I hated wearing suits, but as Tammy I was enthralled by these men in their dapper dark suits. It made no sense, but I liked it. I'd later reflect that at that moment I was at my most girly. Even after being female it was impossible to understand.

The oldest of the men stood to greet us. He had a close-cropped beard and shaved his head rather than admit he was going bald. Not a bad looking guy though.

"Susan," he said. "The guys and I were just talking about you."

"Nothing bad I hope." My father in his female form was perfect in how he carried himself.

"Not at all," said Avi, the older man. "We love being in San Diego. You're one of the greatest reasons that we do."

"I'm flattered," said Susan, smiling. "These are my daughters: Bethany and Tammy."

Carter was the nerdy white guy, and he couldn't help but ask. "So, are they also on the pills?"

"That's right," said Susan. "Normally, you'd be looking at two young men but with X-change your wildest dreams can come true. Results are guaranteed."

The last of the clients was an Asian man named Steve. I'd later learn that he was Korean-American, third generation. A complete fox—at least Tammy thought so.

Steve said, "You always impress, Susan. I'm very impressed, and I'm sure my associates are too."

The other men agreed.

Susan was all smiles. "We're here for you gentlemen. What do you want to do?"

"We need some drinks," said Carter.

That was how our night began. As a young man you would rarely find a time that I wasn't up for some drinking—especially if someone else was buying. It was different as a girl though. There was an expectation and I wasn't entirely comfortable with that. If anything, it made me feel so much sympathy for every real young woman in the same situation. X-change was proving to be very enlightening.

Drinks flowed and we had plenty of fun socializing as new "girls". Susan and Bethany carried themselves well. They had more experience than me. Even early on it was clear as to the connections forming. Susan had a natural rapport with Avi, and there was no denying that. It was one of those generational things. Magic pill or not somethings were not going to change. Bethany decided to respond to Carter. At least that's what it looked like. There was a portion of my mind that struggled to accept that. That wanted to go over there and kick Carter's nerdy ass for trying to get with my girl. Tammy was different though. She could let her sister be involved with another guy and not care. She or I was drawn to Steve and joined him on every drink choice. Fortunately, he was a man of class and picked those amazing drinks that I'd always wanted to try but could never afford. After a few rounds Steve definitely began to notice and there was something between us.

"I think I like you," he said

I knew what I was doing as Tammy. Pleasing guys was just something that I was supposed to do.

"You seem like a great guy," I said to him. I was becoming giddy with all the alcohol. It didn't occur to me that my tolerance would be different after the transformation.

"I really like you," he said. "Where have you been all my life?"

I smiled. Instinct and reflex controlled it all.

"I was waiting for you," I said.

"Oh, baby girl. You are so unfair."

The party eventually relocated to a suite. If the view from the loft bar was great the view from the suite was spectacular. We kept drinking and getting friendly. Steve was gentle and protective of me. I liked it. Despite my reservations I wanted to be with him. "Tammy" controlled everything.

At some point, I found myself sitting on Steve's lap. Susan and Bethany each had their own man to entertain—leaving me with what little they had taught me and my imagination. I tried not to show how nervous I was.

"Are you okay?" Steve asked.

"Of course. Just a long day."

"Tell me about it. The flight down here isn't even that long but it still drains me." He smiled. "That's why I'm so happy to have you here."

His right hand gently stroked my lower back while his left hand held my bare leg. I felt something hard pressing up against me through his slacks. I bit my lower lip.

"This must be difficult," he said. "Susan said that it was your first time."

I nodded.

"What's it like?"

"Hard to describe."

"Well, I think that you're something special."

I blushed. "Thank you."

"Did you want to go somewhere a little more private?"

I looked over to Bethany and Susan, but they were too preoccupied to offer me any help or advice. This was why we had come here in the first place. They'd told me what it entailed and I didn't want to ruin it.

"I'm nervous," I offered.

"I can only imagine," he said. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"Wait...yes," I said. "I do...just...you know..."

He smiled at me again, and I felt so safe with him. The male part of my brain tried to resist what was happening, but a new part was taking over: Tammy. She and I were the same person but different now. Tammy was feeling something that I was struggling to understand. She was starting to like Steve. Tammy was taking over, and I was now excited by Steve's growing bulge beneath me. I felt the excitement in my new pussy. I was getting wet. My breathing quickened, and all sorts of dirty thoughts flooded into my brain along with the desire to do them all.

I got off of Steve's lap. He watched me carefully—wondering if I was going to leave him out of nerves. Such wasn't the case though. Even as Tammy I still had reservations about Susan's business schemes, but I didn't care about those right now. Steve was hot, and I'd always had a thing for Asians, but never had the opportunity.

I grabbed his hand in mine, and he stood up.

"Lead the way," I said.

As we left the room, I noticed that Susan and Bethany were watching. I didn't know if they were happy that I was getting into it or worried that I was going to mess it all up. As Tammy I really didn't care. My pussy was getting hot and wet within the confines of my new red panties. I wanted to get fucked for the first time as a woman.

Steve took us out of the suite and down the hall where his own room awaited us. The entire time we were looking at each other. While there were no words exchanged an entire conversation played out between us silently. He wanted to know that I was sure that I wanted this, and he gave me several chances to back out. My answer was always that I wanted him—all of him.

Steve's room wasn't exactly the suite, but it was still very nice. The large windows displayed the lights of downtown and the water of the bay beyond. Most of the boats had returned to the harbor, but some people remained in the open—no doubt enjoying an evening under the stars.

While Steve closed the door and put his suit-coat in the closet, I explored the room. There wasn't much to see. Steve had a few large bags that had only been partially unpacked. Two more suits were waiting in one. He must have been too excited to hang them up before meeting with us at the bar. Putting myself in his shoes: yeah, I could understand that. If I'd been Tommy and had the same prospect then the care of my suits would become secondary.

I sat atop the bed and slipped off my shoes. My feet were grateful to be released. I may have been okay with being "Tammy", but even she hated wearing heels. No magic pill was going to change that fact. I didn't have to wait long for Steve to come over and embrace me with a kiss.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," he said.

It was different to kiss someone as a woman. I kissed him back. He was going slow for me and that was appreciated. I felt that I had adapted well so far to all of these changes. The pills had the potential to be used as a prank or even a punishment for some people. It wasn't hard to imagine others losing their minds. I was Tammy and that seemed to be fine.

"I'm still nervous," I admitted. "But, I want to be with you tonight."

He smiled. It was warm. "I'm glad."

Steve just held me for a moment. I knew right then that I liked it. I began unbuttoning his dress shirt, which was strange—doing it for someone else. When it was open I pulled it off of him and threw it on the chair by the little desk that hotels seem fit to provide people with. Steve was a skinny guy compared to some. More of a swimmer's body and it was toned. I found myself drawn to it. Feeling his firmness. Before I knew it, I was kissing his chest and took a nipple in my mouth.

Steve laughed.

"Old instincts?" he asked.

"I want to see more," I said. My hands went to his belt and a minute later I had Steve in his boxers. They were being tented by his cock, which had gotten harder after I began touching his body. I grabbed at it and managed to get a peek at the head through the little hole before he took my hand.

"You don't waste time," he said. "I was hoping to see some of you though. Don't you want to show me?"

I nodded in realization. Feeling foolish.

Slow down, I thought. God! You were so scared about anything happening and now you're kicking on the overdrive. I smiled at Steve. Then turned my back towards him. He unzipped my dress down to the middle of my back. I stood up and off the bed so I could pull it off the rest of the way. Steve waited patiently. If he'd been too aggressive I might've been frightened—he seemed to know that.

I then stood there in my red bra and panties staring at the man that I was about to have sex with. I wanted to shake. Was this really how it was for girls? I briefly struggled to remember if any girl I'd been with as "Tommy" had been nervous. Without further delay, as I was taught, I unhooked and stripped off the bra so my large breasts could spill free from their enclosure. I noticed how greedy Steve's eyes got upon seeing my tits. I blushed. So that was how that felt.

"Wow," he said.

"They're too big, aren't they?"

I knew it wouldn't look good.

Steve gently pulled me over to look at him. He smiled and took my left nipple in his mouth. He fondled my other breast with his hand. I'd not expected it to feel as good as it did. I loved tits as a guy but having my own was something else. Feeling him manipulate my weighty breasts turned me on more. The juices from my pussy were soaking the red panties. Steve suckled at me for a while.

I said, "This must be how a mother feels."

Steve looked at me. "Would you ever want to be one?"

I didn't know how to answer that. Dropping the question, I went back to the mystery of Steve's cock in its hiding place. I got my hand on it and got some strokes up and down on the shaft. It was such a novelty doing for another person that I kind of got into it. Finally, Steve obliged me and removed his boxers giving me full access. I worked him mercilessly, and before I knew it we changed positions. Steve reclined on the bed, while I took his cock in my mouth. It was the first blow job I'd ever performed. I improvised, but got my tongue to work on him, and kept the suction up.

"Very nice," he said, his breathing increasing. He was having a good time. "How do you know how to do this so well?"

I didn't answer. Not only did I have no idea where the skill came from, but the truth was that my mouth was full of cock and couldn't speak. While I gobbled him I gently played with his large balls—knowing exactly what would be bubbling forth from them if I kept at it. That should've made me recoil as a guy, but I was Tammy and she loved the idea of her guy cumming.

Steve took my chin in his hand.

"Hold up," he said.

I stopped and waited for instruction.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to blow way too soon, and you haven't even shown me what you're hiding yet.

I let his cock slip from my mouth and grinned. I knew what he wanted, so I stood up from the bed, and slid off my red panties. They were moist from my anxious pussy, and when those hot, wet lips were exposed to the open air they were tingling and ready to go. Steve took a deep look at my primed sex and I could tell that he approved of the fresh shave that Bethany has insisted on. He knew that my clean, hot slit had never been used by a guy before, and I could imagine how appealing that could be. The X-change pill presented opportunities almost too good to believe.

"Wow," he said.

"Am I okay?"

He grabbed me—his lips touched mine. Reassuring me.

"You're perfect," he said.

We kissed again. His left-hand feeling at a breast, while his right slid down my tummy to the entrance of my sex. He gently dipped a finger into me. Feeling someone enter me, even just a little bit, was so enthralling. If I let this much happen there had to be more.

Steve eased me onto his bed and placed himself betwixt my willing legs. I eagerly went along with all of it. I wanted Steve inside me. He was in position atop of me, and he looked into my eyes—wanting my permission to do it.I felt the head of his cock poised at my wet entrance. The tip so slightly touching my labia. I nodded and bit my lip—not sure what to expect as he pushed his cock into me. I struggled and grunted against the intrusion at first. There was some pain at the beginning, but Steve slowed down and let me adjust to it. He pushed in more. I felt the wonderful sensation of being filled up.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"No. Just...keep going...fuck me, please."

Steve began gently driving his cock in and then pulling it almost to the brink of being out—then pushed in again. The repeated motion of entering and withdrawing from my new pussy drove me wild. I bucked beneath him and clutched him tightly. I begged him for more. As he fucked me, Steve tweaked my left nipple between his finger and thumb. It hurt and yet it felt so good at the same time. Feeling everything as a woman had become the most unique experience of my life.

"How do you like it, baby? Do you like being a girl?"

I nodded with everything that I had. I wasn't even capable of words at that point. Feeling sex from the girl's side was something so precious. I hadn't expected it to feel so good. Bethany had tried to tell me how it was, but I'd foolishly attributed that to her just being so enraptured by the concept of being a girl. The whole experience was something of an awakening.

After several minutes of robust pounding from Steve, I began to feel that odd tingling ache. In some ways that pre-orgasm warning wasn't all that different from how it is as a guy. Then it rose to a crescendo and I shook. My eyes rolling back as the orgasm took me far away. I believed fully that I was Tammy then. There was no "Tommy".

Steve smiled down at me. He knew that he'd managed to get me off for the first time, and if I was asked in that moment I would've said that I loved him. He wasn't long behind me. I reached up with both hands, grabbed his fine ass, and pulled him tight into me as his cock began to spurt deep within me, I loved every moment of our time together.

He collapsed atop me, and then rolled to my side. We both lied there in bed panting. Our bodies covered in sweat. So hot and yet so satisfied. I found myself in his arms, and we slept peacefully.

An hour later Susan called my cell. I wasn't happy to be disturbed.

"Yes," I answered.

"It's time to go," she said. "I hope you had fun over there."

"Can't I stay the night?"

"Oh, I see. I guess you really did have a good time. Unfortunately, I'd rather not get stuck downtown in women's clothing when we start to change back."

"Change back?"

Susan said, "Yes, Tammy. Remember? The regular you will be coming back eventually, and Steve may have really enjoyed 'Tammy', but having 'Tommy' in his bed might make it very awkward."

"I'm not really Tammy?" I asked.

"No, sweetheart. You are for now, but all good things come to an end. Be dressed and ready to go in twenty minutes. I'm calling a Lyft."

I put down the phone in a huff. How could it be coming to an end? I'd barely had time to enjoy it.

"Got to go?" asked Steve.

"I guess."

He gripped me tightly. "Do you like being Tammy?"

"Yeah."

"Well," he said, "Maybe we can talk about that."

"What do you mean?"

He said, "How's your life been as the other you? It can be that good if you wanted to do this."

"I guess. I mean school and trying to get a job are a real pain in the ass."

"I've been there. Look, I really like you—like really do. I don't want to scare you."

"I'm not scared."

"Good. My parents have been wanting me to settle down now that I have this job. I make great money and my apartment in San Francisco is awesome."

"Steve...I mean...like I move in and just keep taking the pills?"

"We could do that, but why not save the hassle? Susan told us that there are other types. One lasts longer and creates the chance to become pregnant and the other one...you could be Tammy from then on."

"Permanently?"

"Yeah. We could be...I know it's sudden. We just met, but it feels so right."

He kissed me. "You feel so right," he said. "Leave being a guy behind, be 'Tammy' for me. My parents will love you."

It was a lot of absorb, and despite his reassurances it was scary. I definitely felt like I was Tammy, but could I be her forever? God! Steve was talking long term. Living with him, meeting his parents, and did he even mention getting pregnant?

My hand felt at my stomach instinctively. The idea hadn't occurred to me since I'd first transformed into Tammy.

Finally, I said, "It's...it's a lot to take in, Steve. I need some time."

"I understand," he said.

I could tell that he was disappointed, but there was still some hope in his voice. What shocked me what how much I wanted him to be hopeful. After waiting as long as I could, I finally got Steve to let me out of bed so I could get dressed. The red dress felt so cool on my skin as I slipped it over my body. I put Steve's number in my cell phone, and had so many odd feelings about him then.

"I wish I had something to remember you by," he said.

I pulled off my red panties and offered them to him as a memento. I didn't think about it being dirty or weird.

"If we meet again you can give them back to me," I said.

That pleased him and I felt better. Later on, in the Lyft, Susan and Bethany gave me no end of Hell for giving them away. Very good panties could be quite expensive. That was another of the many lessons that I still had to learn. My first time on X-change had proven to be quite the experience. There was no doubt that "Tammy" was more than a fantasy. She was real and I was going to have to face that one way or another.

*****

Note: Thanks again for your time. Sorry for taking so long to get this one done. Things came up. My friends came down for Comic Con, which was awesome aside from a foot injury that I've been nursing ever since. I've also been in the process of moving which is a pain in the ass, but seems to have settled down some. There is at least one more part of this to come. Please don't forget to vote and comment. I appreciate the feedback and want to know what you guys think. I end this while drinking a strong IPA that I brewed a few months back. Cheers.

12