X-Change: Spring Break!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad led me back to the cabanas. Craig was filming the whole time. Craig said, "I don't think you need that shirt, Hailey."

I pulled off the soaked white t-shirt and tossed it away. Letting my heavy bare breasts taste the sun. They drew in plenty of looks, and yes: I felt that, however, I also felt a confidence and power that could overcome everything. That was something that I'd been lacking for years. School and athletics could only provide so much for me. Being "Hailey" felt so great at the core of my being. It was hard to imagine ever giving her up.

There were others waiting for us in the cabana. The little tent lodges held all manner of notorious secrets at the hotels that offered them. Inside, Chad introduced me to a tall and ripped latino guy named Ricardo.

When he looked at me, he said, "Eres una pinche hermousura de viega."

I just smiled. People liked when I did it.

He laughed and some others laughed. Then he said, "Look at you, bonita. What happened to your shirt?"

"It got wet."

"Yeah. I bet it got wet." Ricardo moved over to Chad to whisper into his ear. "Bro, how fucked-up is this girl?"

"Not that bad," said Chad. "Mostly just beer."

"All right. Everyone needs to be careful though. People are bringing some tainted shit out here." His attention went back to me. "So, what's your name?"

"Hailey," I said.

"Yeah. You look like a 'Hailey'. I gotta confess, honey. You're so hot you're making my dick hurt."

He was naturally focused on my bare tits, but there was nothing surprising about that. Everyone did.

"What do you like to do for fun?" I asked.

"I'd like to fuck you. Think we could do that?"

I reached down to the front of his shorts and felt at his cock, which was already growing at the prospect of being inside of me. I reached down passed the waistband of his shorts and felt at the root itself. The tip was drooling with pre-cum. He wanted me all right, and it turned me on.

I smiled. "If you got what it takes."

I had a peculiar flash of clarity, and asked myself what the Hell I was doing. This wasn't supposed to be part of the plan. Yet, that part of me that wanted to stop had receded so far back into the dark. All of the great feelings I had about being "Hailey"—all the alcohol and the energy from everyone else that told me to embrace all of it. I was supposed to be on vacation, and what could be farther away from my boring life than what Hailey was about to do with Ricardo? Nothing else came to mind.

In the back of the cabana was a towel-covered couch. It was far enough from the door that the average person walking through the pool area wouldn't be able to see anything. Any noises coming from within would be mostly drowned out by the roaring din of music, conversations, and laughter that swirled around the area like a maelstrom. Ricardo walked me over to that back area. People moved out of our way. They knew what was going to happen. They'd been doing themselves just moments before. Spring break was spring break. Everyone knew what was happening in the cabanas. Even if one of the 'normal' people at the hotel would hear the fucking going on, they wouldn't say anything. Denial was a powerful thing.

Ricardo kissed at my breasts, and sucked on one my nipples until it ached. Yeah, it did make me yelp a bit. But I loved the feeling and the attention.

He said, "You feeling hot, baby?"

I nodded. Somewhere in my addled brain there were alarms going off, but with the combined effects of the X-change pill, the alcohol, and the party atmosphere the alarms barely registered.

Ricardo slid his fingers down from my breasts, over my tummy, and slipped them into my bathing suit bottom—giving his access to my mound, which I'd shaved earlier that day at the behest of Chad. He gently dipped his fingers into my moist center.

"Oh yeah," he said. He wormed them farther into me. "You really are."

I was quite literally being "man-handled" by this guy, and despite everything I kind of liked it.

I said, "What are you going to be about that?"

Ricardo smiled. "We're going to have some fun, baby."

He winked at me. I got the message, and pulled off my bathing suit bottom. Ricardo stripped off his jean-shorts and threw them across the cabana hitting another man, who got angry and called him "cabron". He wore nothing beneath. His cock was big, heavy, and still growing. I was actually surprised by it. I went to my knees. I knew that I had to suck it. There was no way that wasn't happening. It took his cock in my mouth with little thought. I don't know why. The "Hunter" part of me was appalled, but Hailey was all about it. She wanted to do it, and at that moment she was me. Hailey was going to get what she wanted. I knew that she would.

A cock feels bigger in your mouth than it looks. That was just an observation that I made while sucking Ricardo's dick. I worked on it more—somehow encouraged by the whole situation. First, he just grunted from my efforts, but those quickly evolved into moans. I had him. I knew it, and somehow that made me proud of my efforts. Good work is good work, I suppose.

Ricardo tapped my shoulder. He said, "Okay, babe, you can stop. Goddamn. You suck cock like legend."

I smiled. Happy at the compliment. Ricardo went over to the couch, and sat down—his cock sticking up like a flagpole. He summoned me over with a hand gesture. I knew what was expected, and Hailey was definitely one to please. I straddled Ricardo. Resting my thighs on top of his. His rigid cock already resting against my drenched pussy lips. He didn't push it inside me.

"I want you to make the choice, sweet heart," he said. "This is your fun time."

I giggled at his offer. He was being so considerate.

I knew what I wanted and there was no sense in delaying the inevitable. I reached down to find his stiff rod, and when I had it, I guided it into my wet hot pussy. The feeling of being filled up was so satisfying that I quivered for a moment while I was on top of him. Then it felt like bliss. Being connected to Ricardo in such a way. It was what I wanted, and I loved it. It hurt taking a cock that big inside of me, but the sensation of being filled was an itch that could not be satisfied in any other way.

I had to rest a bit—just to let myself acclimate to it.

Ricardo titled my face to look at him. He said, "Is this your first time, girl?"

"Kinda," I smiled. "You're not mad, are you?"

He laughed. "Why would I be mad? You know what to do?"

I nodded. I kind of knew and being there I let instinct take over. My body knew what it needed to do. I used my hips, my core, my whole body as I began to ride Ricardo. The pleasure radiating from my pussy threatened to make me weak and collapse, but at the same time I craved more and more. I 'd been moaning for a long time before I even noticed it.

We had a full audience by then. This was all part of Craig's plan. He was there filming it all on two cameras. I barely noticed this at the time, but would be shown the footage later. I did, however, notice that Chad was watching me intently while stroking his own cock in his board shorts. He was muttering things under his breath, and scratching at the close-cropped beard on his massive chin. I looked away—not much caring for Chad's intentions.

Ricardo's strong hands squeezed at my big plump ass as I rode his cock. He slapped my ass a few times. I didn't mind at all. I rode him with all that I had. My speed picked up. I didn't even recall making that choice. Ricardo was moaning by then too.

He said, "Goddamn, girl. You can fuckin' go."

His words only encourage me more, but it didn't matter. I felt the tingling deep within myself. Somewhere in the back of my mind, the guy that had been Hunter had wondered what it would be like to cum as a girl. It was happening.

I gripped Ricardo's ripped chest fiercely, and drove myself into him more. It didn't take long until the tiny bit of tingling within me had blossomed into a wave of pleasure that seized me. I kept fucking after it more. Chasing after this thirst with everything that I had. My eyes nearly rolled back into my head as the orgasm threatened to take my very mind away. Beneath me, Ricardo's own orgasm took hold. I felt his cock twitch within me, and he shot his heavy load into my depths.

My whole body sighed with exhaustion and satisfaction. For a moment, I rested atop the strong body of Ricardo. I laid my face against his shaved chest. Hearing the beating of his powerful heart.

"Fuck yeah," he said. "That's how I like to bust a nut."

I climbed off Ricardo, and plopped back on the couch. Thank God someone had thought to puts towels down on it. I could feel his cum leaking out of my aching pussy. The feeling of utter satisfaction was nigh indescribable.

Ricardo said, "Where'd these dweebs find you, sweetheart?"

"Just around."

He laughed—believing that I was just being coy or was too drunk to respond intelligently. In truth: I didn't know what the Hell to say. As the physical bliss of sex had faded, I began to sober up a little and thought about what I'd just done. I didn't get to do much thinking before Chad handed me another drink.

"Here. You must be thirty," he said. "Drink it all."

I didn't know what it was, but after I drank it, I felt a definitely alcohol burn and I suspected something else as well.

"What was that?"

"Just keeping the party going," said Chad. He looked over to Ricardo. "I got an idea, bruh. Think you could go again?"

"Who do you think I am, cabron?"

Chad nodded. He grabbed me up by the hand, and hoisted me up off the couch.

"What's happening?"

"Don't worry," he said. "We gotta get some more shots. Right, Craig?"

Craig looked confused. He'd been reviewing the footage of Ricardo and I fucking on his camera. "What are we doing now?"

"Seeing the sights of Paris," said Chad.

"I thought this was Florida," I said, confused.

Craig seemed to understand Chad's notion, and smiled. "Ok. Let me get an angle farther back," he said.

Chad kicked off his yellow Crocs and slid off his board shorts. He moved me in front of him and urged me to bend over facing Ricardo. Chad's hands grabbed at me hips. I already felt his cock pressed up against my lower back.

Chad said, "You look like you just can't get enough, Hailey. You want to do some more?"

I mulled it over for a bit. Over-biting my lower lip in a rather goofy display. The drink that Chad had given me was swirling around in my head. I nodded. I was still feeling great. The orgasm that Ricardo had given me was still working its way out of my body. God, that feeling...I just wanted it to keep going.

"Yeah," I said. Not thinking about it all that much. It was hard to think about anything. Chad didn't care about this internal struggle that I was having. My pussy was still wet from being with Ricardo and I'd said "Yes." I felt his large uncut cock push its way into me from behind. I'd always been so confused by rear entry on a girl when I was guy, but now that I was the girl, I learned that it totally works. I was actually grateful. I don't believe that I could've done anal at that time. The most difficult part was that once Chad had pushed his cock all the way into me, he felt the need to rest some of his considerable girth onto me.

Ricardo was waiting though, and I didn't want to disappoint him. He'd been so good to me. I sucked up Ricardo's cock into my mouth. It had been going soft before but it now found new life in the hot, wet confines of my mouth. I could taste the juices from my pussy and his leftover cum on the surface of his cock. I didn't mind it so much, and Ricardo's reaction more than made up for any trepidation that I may have had. Not that I could do anything else then. I was locked in between both of the big guys. I noticed that Craig backed up with the camera some more to get a better angle of the Ricardo and Chad during their "High Five". Being there in the middle of it I still didn't understand why it was called an "Eiffel Tower". When it was explained to me later, I got it. I still didn't like the name of it.

We continued like that for some time. Chad pushing his big cock into my swollen pussy and pulling it out—again and again, while I did my best to give Ricardo the best blow job that I could. Did I know that this footage was going end up on-line? No. Did I truly understand that once it was on-line, it was there to stay? Not really. All I cared about was getting fucked, and the two guys didn't disappoint me in the slightest. There was an audience that was forming and they made enough noise for even more people to show up. "Hailey" would become famous after this. For all the good that that would do me.

While Chad brutalized me like a savage, Ricardo was actually gentle. Holding me to him. Making sure I could breathe. I wished that I could've been alone with him. Everything comes to an end though. Chad clutched at my hips tightly, and after a loud grunt like something out of a locker-room he spent his seed within me. Ricardo wasn't long behind him. Finding enough cum left in his large balls to fill my mouth up. I swallowed without a second thought. I was filled with cum on both ends.

The two guys disengaged from me, and I was allowed to sit back down on the towel-covered couch again. The show was over, and I was well spent by then. Ricardo joined me back on the couch, and actually held me. It felt so nice to feel his warmth against me. Even the heat of a Miami afternoon.

Chad found his clothing quickly. He was always anxious to fuck, but just as anxious about people stealing his shit. Later, after he'd left to get more drinks, he was complaining that he'd still gotten cum on his favorite pair of Crocs.

"The struggle is real," said Ricardo.

I laughed. Yeah, there were some legit good moments during the whole thing. Being "Hailey" was something else. Something special. We continued on. There was always something else to do. Some other part of the party for us to enjoy. Craig ran out of battery power, so at some point we ended up going back to our own hotel.

Eventually, even the crazy atmosphere of Spring Break would slow down. I didn't so much as sleep as passed out and woke up with a desperate need for water. As I stumbled into the bathroom and grabbed a plastic cup, I realized that I was still her. Hailey was looking in the mirror back at me. Twelve hours, Craig had said. Had it not been that long?

After I drank four cups of water, I was much better. The alcohol had faded away and I was so much clearer. God, I thought. It wasn't a dream. Hailey was real. She was me. I closed the bathroom door for some privacy. The others were conked out from the booze, so I likely had some time. I needed to know. I took off my old loose t-shirt and sure enough two large breasts with light pink nipples were heavy on my chest. I felt, pinched, and squeezed them. Yes, it was all me. Nothing fake. I looked down to my shorts. I could already feel what was there, but like a dope I had to see it. I pulled off my shorts and my freshly shaved pussy greeted me. I carefully felt at it. I still felt sore from all the fucking that I'd done. This is really mine, I thought. Even if I changed back there was no way to delete this memory from my brain. My fingers crept inside and I still felt so moist, creamy, and so sensitive.

I stopped myself.

No. What was I doing? I should've been fleeing in the night from my so-called friends who did this to me. They were exploiting me. That was terrible. Even if I really was a guy on the inside what they were doing was awful. But I was so drawn to Hailey in that bathroom mirror. It wasn't like being attracted to a woman as a guy. I was the woman. She was me. The more that I looked at myself...the more that I felt at myself...

There was a knock at the bathroom door.

"Are you okay?" a voice asked.

"Yeah. Just using the bathroom."

It turned out that I did have to go. I stood in front of the toilet about to let loose like I normally would, but I caught myself. There was no cock for me to aim into the bowl. I was suddenly embarrassed. Coming to terms with my current circumstances, I sat down on the toilet, and learned how to pee as a girl. I could've sworn that I'd done it during my alcohol-fueled haze, but I wasn't certain of anything anymore.

When I finished, I learned the hard way that girls need to wipe when they're done. Fortunately, I remembered 'front to back' from a conversation with my sister once. That would've been very bad.

I opened the door; it was Tanner who greeted me. I expected Craig or God-forbid: Chad, but Tanner...

"Uh...hi," I said. "You're awake."

"Yeah." He stifled a laugh. Tanner was almost as awkward as I was. He said, "Look, are you okay?"

"Sure. Why wouldn't I be?"

He sighed and put his hand on my shoulder. I was hesitant to allow it at first, but had to admit that it was warm and comforting. He said, "Look, I'm not Craig. This isn't fair what we did to you. I want you to know that I feel that. Really."

Somehow my heart melted upon hearing this from Tanner. I don't know why. It just did. I smiled at him and from his reaction, I knew that he really liked it. Tanner wasn't the most interesting guy. That was true. He was tall with a swimmer's body from years of playing water polo. So not exactly beefy, but well-defined as it were. Staring at him in the near dark my memory was awash with flashes of seeing him in the showers at gym. Watching him pull his jockey-shorts on.

I felt different about all of that now. Awkward and confused had given way to curious and even excited. I met with his big hazel eyes, and we both liked what we saw.

I smiled and said, "Want to do something crazy?"

Tanner turned towards the darkness of the room behind him. Somewhere in all that darkness the other three guys were sleeping off their day's booze. He licked his lips and thought about it for a while. The room was immensely spacious compared to anything that we were used to, but it was still a shared room. Living the high-life in Miami was expensive. But there are some urges that outweigh the risks. Tanner urged me back into the large bathroom and he closed the door.

I was shocked by how fast he got me in his arms. Squeezing at me. Forcing his lips onto mine.

"Tanner!"

He stopped. "Oh my God," he said. "I'm sorry. I knew it was a bad idea."

He tried to leave, but I held the bathroom door closed. That surprised him. Hailey wasn't supposed to be strong. However, in my old life: Hunter may not have had the most confidence, but he was an accomplished wrestler, and he was strong. Even though I had changed that was still a part of me.

I looked at Tanner. Studying and considering him. He was much more nervous that I was, and I wondered if he'd been honest about what he'd said earlier. He'd always been the nicest one of the bros to me. A real friend. People used to think we were brothers even.

I smiled. I said, "It's okay, Tanner." Then I put my hands on him—feeling that toned chest beneath his shirt. He wasn't the beefy demi-god that Chad was, but he was more than cut. He was finally comfortable again, and his lips met mine when I pressed into him. Hard.

Tanner responded with enthusiasm—reaching up to grab my t-shirt. I helped him out and tossed my old, faded PewDiePie shirt into the shower. Like the other guys, Tanner had to go immediately to my breasts. That figured. At least they'd proven to be popular. I was beginning to understand why my sister had always been annoyed by guys' obsession with hers.

I managed to get his tank-top off and went after his jockey-shorts. His cock was already straining against the front of them. It wasn't exactly like the beast that I had encountered with Ricardo and Chad, but was very respectable. I freed it from its confines, and it stood proudly before me.