X-Change: Spring Break!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going back out," I said. "Spring break is still going on. I'm going to enjoy it."

"But look at us," said Kyle. Much like Craig had foreseen: Kyle had become a remarkable copy of his hot sister. She was going to be much more popular than Kyle ever was.

"We might be better this way."

"But our lives," said Craig. He'd taken his transformation particularly hard despite becoming an absolute hottie. She had bright ginger hair and pale, milky skin that made her breasts delectable. I reached over and finally pulled that ridiculous scarf off of her neck.

"You won't think about it as much after a while," I assured them all. "Besides, some of us were absolute douche bags as guys. As a girl you can try to be someone better."

"This is permanent," said Craig.

She was so cute when she was worried. I loved it. Later that night, guys would be fighting to buy us drinks while I made her go down on me in one of the cabanas. That was just one of the wild ideas that I had in mind for my new posse. I would no longer be the sore thumb of the stick in the mud. That had been 'Hunter', but 'Haley' was different. I had the experience now and my personality had grown into something new. I would be the leader now. I had naughty visions of what I would be doing to all of them before we went home—no, from that day forward.

I said, "We came down here to change our lives. That's what you said. I'm sure that by now some of you all already feeling better, right? You feel great, huh?"

Most of them nodded despite their uncertainty.

I said, "You're a group of hot college girls that are going to raise some Hell on spring break. Now, it's not too late. Who wants to come with me to buy some more appropriate clothes?"

Eventually, they all agreed. Even Craig. The drug did ultimately start to affect the brain after all. Or maybe it was just the very act of being a girl that was something so liberating. As we left the room to start our fun, I knew that were going to have one Hell of a weekend.

Things did get complicated when we got home and our families found out. But eventually each of us was recognized as a beautiful new daughter begging for help and understanding from our shocked parents. How could they resist?

I look back sometimes and I remember the photo that we took on the beach as guys. I still have it. Later on, we took another photo at a different beach: five hot babes having fun with some new guy friends. Years after that there was another photo where four of us were pregnant and the other trying. Tina and I remain as close as ever. Our husbands don't mind at all if we take a night out together once in a while. The other day she came over to pick me up for our Lamaze class. People look at us and just see a couple of pregnant young moms. We laugh. You never forget the good times with your friends.

Note: I hope you guys enjoyed this one. It was a long time in the making. It began as just a funny concept my sister and I joked about and eventually grew into this. It's longer than I normally like for a one-shot. I considered splitting in into two, but just decided to roll with it. Sorry if it was too long. Please feel free to rate the story and by all means leave a comment if you so desire. I love hearing from you. X-change stories are always fun. I missed writing them. Thank you as always for your interest. Cheers.