X-Change: Spring Break!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no shortage of topless girls. They were everywhere. It was a great way to get drinks. Then there were the girls and even guys who were just nude. Not as many of those, but they tended to group together. Officially, no one was supposed to be naked on the hotel grounds, so many of those people drifted to the more unregulated places, but in the midst of the chaos who was going to enforce the rules? Especially when all of these "crazy" people were spending everything that they had on drinks and room service.

"Hola," said a familiar voice. I turned to face Ricardo, shirtless as ever, with the same pair of jean-shorts on.

I smiled.

He said, "Hailey? Right?"

"Yeah. What're you doing out here?"

"Usual shit, different day. Y tu?"

"Mas o menos," I said, which delighted him. My obligatory three semesters of Spanish had some use.

He eyed Tina. "Who's your friend?"

"This is Tina."

"All right. Another cutie. Where you girls going?"

"To dance," I said.

Craig had suggested it, and I'd be lying if I said that the craving hadn't been in me. Hailey was a different person than Hunter had been. Different wants and desires. The more that I was her all of those things felt so right. I had to admit that Ricardo still had some primal appeal to me. I took Ricardo's hand and squeezed it tight. Promising him that I'd see him again.

We continued on to the central area, which was where most of the dancing was. I took Tina by the hand. Every step she took was so careful I saw the guys ogling her as her tits shook in her tight bathing suit top. Even some of the girls couldn't take their eyes off her. We'd created a hot bitch. There was no denying that.

Before we go to our destination, Kyle appeared with two over-powered drinks. Craig and Chad forced Tina and I to pound them quickly, which we did. I'd gotten used to most of these libations and welcomed the warm numbing that they provided. Tina finished hers, and we had to give her a moment. I kissed her and got a bit of the strong rums that dominated her drink out of her mouth. I didn't occur to me until later about the micro-dosing that was going on. Craig and Chad were not the kind of guys to leave things up to chance. I didn't want to believe then that it was done with any malevolence. They were our bros, right?

Tina and I finally reached out destination within the mass of writhing bodies rocking to the music. I let instinct and my body take over to start dancing. Telling Tina to do the same, and eventually she joined me in the loss of our selves to the music and the energy all around us. There was yet another drink or two. Craig filmed everything as Tina and I danced while surrounded by hundreds of other people.

Then he suggested that our tops come off. I did so without thinking. Tina was shy, and hesitated. I told her that it would be okay, and then I helped my friend expose the plump tits that the pill had given her.

We had no issue in gaining the attention of all of those around us. Other girls followed our lead and took off their tops. If I had to explain what was happening, I would say that it was the energy that took us over. It was an organic thing that took us over on the dance floor. It moved us, and we had no choice but to abide by it. This was the reality.

The dancing went on for quite a while. We drank, we partied, and Tina and I savored every moment of being the girls that we liked being. Craig and Chad were approached by a couple of older guys. In their late thirties or more. They were still good-looking though. They didn't quite belong at this kind of party, but it became apparent what they were looking for soon. Craig spoke to them off the side for some time. Drinks were ordered and there was a handshake. One of the guys took out his big cell phone and seemed to be waiting for Craig to say something.

Craig approached Tina and I. He said, "An opportunity just came up. These two dudes are Dwayne and Nolan. They work over in Silicon Valley, and come down here looking for hot girls. They're hoping that you and Tina could join them for a 'private party'. Know what I mean?"

"Are you serious?" I asked. "I mean shaking our tits out here is one thing..."

"You've already done it. You liked it."

There was no denying that. What happened in the Cabanas had been...Hell, I still had trouble coming to terms with it. I'd done a lot more since during my loss of time here. I only saw it in the pictures on-line. I was a slut. I just didn't want to admit it.

Craig continued, "I know you can do this, Hailey. Dwayne is willing to make a massive donation to the stream. It will basically pay for the trip and then some. I'll owe you and Tina for a long time."

Tina looked at me. "Maybe we could," she said. "It's a lot of money."

I sighed. Not wanting her to be so agreeable to Craig and his notions. She was still in the early stages of the pill and very compliant. By this stage I'd changed a few times. Maintaining more of my own will each time. Or maybe it was Hailey's will.              

"What exactly do they want?" I asked.

"To have some fun and get lucky with some women that are a little younger than them. That's not too complicated, is it?"

I was reluctant to agree, but with Tina seemingly willing, I was eventually won over. More drinks were ordered and we were introduced to the guys. Dwayne was one of those guys that decided to shave his head once he realized that he was losing his hair. Somewhere in the back of my mind Hunter agreed with this choice.

Dwayne said, "You are just a knockout. Has anyone told you that?"

"They haven't put it that way."

He smiled. "What are you going to school for?"

"Information systems," I said, letting a little bit of Hunter come out.

Dwayne didn't believe me. No smoking hot girl would be going to school for that. I wanted to say that he wasn't that far off.

He said, "Maybe after you graduate you could apply for an internship."

I smiled at him, and pretended to wipe something off of his bare shoulder. He was in decent shape for an older guy. Though he had a bunch of recent tattoos that just didn't seem to fit a guy like him. Tina nuzzled up to Nolan quickly enough. He was basically a slightly younger version of Dwayne. Things started off slowly, but these two guys definitely flexed their money at the party. We have better quality drinks, and a cabana, where instead of getting fucked, Tina and I got a very nice meal delivered. It was a slower tempo to go with, but being away from Craig and the guys was actually kind of nice.

Once Tina and I were down with the idea of being with them, Dwayne and Nolan definitely got excited. We were hanging out in the cabana after our dinner, and I still had some of my mindset from being in the previous cabana. I slipped my hand down to Dwayne's hairy leg. He liked that. I slid my hand up to his shorts, and eased my hand up them to get a feel of his semi-erect cock. Tina took my cue and began doing something similar with Nolan. The guys were liking this, but they were a bit shyer than Ricardo and Chad. They insisted that we would be going up to their hotel room soon, but wanted to do some more drinking. The heat was getting to me, so I began drinking iced tea and water and Tina followed suit. The guys probably should've done so as well. Eventually, we did go up to the hotel room.

We got plenty of looks on the way up. The upper rooms were mainly the habitat of older, richer people, so a couple of college party girls with older guys got some attention. Everyone knew what was going on. I tried not to let it get to me. Tina was a good sport about it, and even seemed clearer after being flushed out with water. without saying a word—just with little looks to each other, she and I both communicated how strange it was with these new bodies without the alcohol and drug daze.

Nolan and Wayne had a double room and dug the idea of getting their fuck on in adjoining beds. I already had some things in mind to do to make them happy, and was sure that Tina would follow my lead. However, that's not what happened. First, while Dwayne and I were starting to get busy, I looked over to see that Nolan had fallen asleep on the other bed, and poor Tina was trying to shake him awake. I was already making new plans in my head. Maybe Dwayne would be getting two girls tonight, I thought. Yet I was wrong.

I got Dwayne's shorts off. He had some very fancy silk boxers on. I didn't want to know how much those cost. He wasn't as hard I was hoping. At this point in my experience as Hailey I was becoming well aquaintted with what was expected of me. I got his fancy boxers off, and took his cock in my mouth. I had real skill by then. Dwayne was enthusiastic still. Telling me how hot I was, and how good it felt. I was sucking on him for a while, and eventually something was apparent. I kept going. Believing that all it needed was some more effort.

However, I could detect the sinking of Dwayne's heart.

"I can't fucking believe this," he said. "Not now. Why aren't you getting hard?"

I stopped sucking, and pulled back for a bit. I wasn't sure what to say...if anything. What the Hell did normal girls do during times like this? Was I supposed to keep trying? My jaw didn't exactly hurt, but it was getting aggravated. I called Tina over. Hoping that working together we could get things going for Dwayne. I started making out with Tina. Guys normally seemed to really like that. Yet the more we did it just didn't seem to matter.

Dwayne said, "I'm sorry, Halle."

"Hailey."

"Yes, 'Hailey'. This doesn't normally happen. I think that maybe I drank too much. I mean...it was really hot, and the drinks were cold. You stop thinking of them as alcoholic. Fuck. I have the hottest girl that I've ever been with here, and I get fucking 'whiskey dick'."

I wiped off my mouth. Resigned to the fact that it was done for the evening. I was still wondering what to say. "It's...okay" I was starting to say, but still not sure that was the response.

Dwayne made the decision himself. "I need to go," he said. And with that he got his clothes on, grabbed his wallet and phone and left Tina and I in his room with his unconscious friend. The whole thing was so strange that Tina and I just looked at each other for a time. Wondering if the whole thing was some sort of prank or test.

As the minutes ticked down that was proved to not be the case.

Tina looked at me. Unsure at what she was supposed to do. This hadn't been the best planned of things. I kept expecting that guy Dwayne to come back. It was his room, wasn't it? I didn't know how long it took people to recover from "whiskey dick". Hunter hasn't been much of a drinker and Hailey certainly didn't have the problem.

I started kissing Tina some more. She responded well, but then mentioned that there was no one watching or filming us.

"I know," I said. "I want this to be just between us. Is that okay?"

"I think so."

"Come on, Tina. You liked fucking me when you were 'Tanner', didn't you?"

She blushed and then nodded intensely. Things were different now, but she remembered all of that passion and intensity. Tina kissed me back—harder. Forcing herself into me until it hurt. This was something wrong on multiple levels—that we should've have been doing, and that made us want to do it even more. We were all over each other then. That other guy, Nolan, was asleep over on the other bed, but Tina and I were too busy to give a shit.

I got Tina's top off, and took in the lovely sight of her heavy, plump tits. They were exquisite to me, and they were mine. I was in heaven to feel at their weight. Cupping them with my feminine hands. Bringing my mouth to one. Suckling at Tina's nipple. She moaned at my foolish enjoyment of her body. I pulled at her nipple with my mouth. Lavished it with my tongue. I imagined drawing milk off of her. That would've been a precious nectar to savor. Yet that wasn't our fate. However, Tina was totally mine at that point.

She struggled to get my top off. Her hot mouth soon engulfing my left nipple. Pulling hard against me. I felt so...God, I loved it. I pulled her away, and kissed Tina. She was my everything then.

I threw her on to the bed, and with both hands worked to get her panties off—exposing her lovely quim to me. I went at with my tongue. Digging in to her silky folds. Her love nectar seeping into my mouth as I ate her out. I'd done it before as a guy, but it wasn't really something I looked forward to. But with Tina...I savored every moment that I had with her. I gripped her by the thighs, and thoroughly explored her with my tongue. She quivered beneath me. Making little mewling sounds and saying my name.

"Hailey...Hailey...Hailey."

I kept at Tina until she shook and came into my eager mouth. When I had to pull away from her, my mouth was absolutely drenched in her juices. I had to wipe if off with my hand.

Hailey struggled to get up from the bed, and then planted her mouth on mine. She eagerly lapped up her own juices from my lips.

Then her fingers began pawing at my drenched panties. Slipping a finger inside to briefly feel at my molten sex. I yielded to her, and flopped onto my back. Raising my legs so she could pull my wet panties off. When my pussy was exposed to Tina's hungry eyes it was the completion of a dream. She cautiously dipped a finger into me. Feeling around my hot, silky, interior. Then she went at me with her mouth in an almost savage way. Like a hunger had overcome her. I writhed beneath her as she worked me. Riding wave after wave of pleasure. Then Tina surprised me. She slipped a finger into my ass, and worked me for all that I was worth. Even as a woman my ass had still be unexplored and unexperienced territory. I knew from that point on whether I was with a guy or with a girl it was going to be something that I craved.

Tina manipulated my body like a mater until I quaked beneath her and came in her mouth.

When it was all done, we lie there intertwined in each other's bodies in a bed that wasn't even ours. That guy Nolan was still snoring in the bed next to us. I was still breathing heavily. Feeling Tina's wonderful heat next to me. I rested my head on her chest to listen to her heart.

God, I loved this woman.

Tina said, "Hailey? Can I ask you a question?"

I moved my head back to her to face her. "You can ask me anything."

"What happens when we change back?"

"What do you mean?"

She said, "The pills don't last forever, and eventually Craig and the boys are going to move on to other things. So, when we go home, we'll be 'Hunter' and 'Tanner' again."

"I guess so."

"I don't think that I'm gay. At least not in the traditional way. I do think that guys are hot, as Tina. And this...I don't know."

She had a point. Tanner had been the closest to me of all the bros, but we'd never come close to doing something like this before.

I held her close to me. "Maybe it shouldn't end," I said. "We could get more pills. Both stay as girls or maybe one of us could."

"Would you want me to be the girl?"

I kissed her. "You make a hot, fucking girl," I said. "I'd be the luckiest guy in the world."

She smiled. "I feel the same way about you. You're so beautiful, Hailey."

I squeezed Tina against me. Not wanting to ever let her go.

She was mine.

With no other words we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Life was good.

Nolan's phone woke us up hours later. Nolan, himself, didn't stir at his phone blowing up, but Tina shook me awake suddenly worried that we had to leave. The evening with Dwayne and Nolan hadn't gone according to plan. I wondered if the rich guy would be cancelling his donation to Craig's stream if that was even was possible.

At that point: I really didn't care. We'd expected to get drunk and get fucked by a couple of older, rich guys and instead we'd had a night that neither one of us was ever going to forget. I would remember it for the rest of my life.

Tina and I quietly retrieved all of our clothing and got dressed. I couldn't help it; I used the little coffee maker in the hotel room while tina was going to the bathroom. That was one of the best cups of coffee that I ever had. Yes, Tina and I did take all of the little bottles of shampoo and lotions. We left the towels and the robes though.

Decency.

Tina had enough battery left in her phone to summon and Uber for us. No one batted an eye at a couple of scantily-clad girls making their escape that morning from a hotel in an Uber. We were hardly the only ones doing it. During Spring Break, Hell, the Uber and Lyft drivers probably had a "walk of shame" scoreboard.

When we got back to the hotel, the guys acted surprised that we were still girls. They asked us how the night was, and we told them that we certainly enjoyed it. Tina and I shared a secret smile. The guys came up with their own imagined versions of our night. They would never know. The whole agreement with Dwayne and Nolan was no filming and no questions. That worked well for everyone. Tina and I eventually found a moment to sneak into the shower together. We locked the bathroom door so Craig couldn't film us. We took our time soaping each other's bodies and washing each other's hair. It was such a small and simple thing, but it may have been the most peaceful time we ever had. Just us. Alone and honest with each other.

Afterwards, the boys went out while Tina and I tried to get some sleep. When we woke up, we learned that Craig had Kyle go and get breakfast for us. A small gesture that went along well with Tina and I. Sitting next to our glasses of orange juice were two more X-change pills. Tina and I swallowed them without thinking. We talked about it and we each had trouble of thinking of ourselves as "not female", so it made sense.

Dwayne's donation wasn't rescinded from Craig's streaming account, so Craig was in a confident sort of mood.

"You girls are doing great," he said. "Yes, we did miss out on some of the filming, but you're both famous now. We checked. You two are showing up on other people's websites and streams now. Our girls are hot."

"Glad you appreciate it," I said. I held Tina's hand. She squeezed my hand back. We had each other's support.

"I am," said Craig. "So, today we have an opportunity, There's a YouTube celebrity here. I messaged him and he's interested. Also, we need to go back to the cabanas. There's demand for your girls. Fortunately, we have two of you now."

"Are you ready?" I asked Tina.

"If you think I'll be okay."

She trusted me. God help me. She trusted me that she would be safe. I would forever feel guilty for what happened. I would beg Tina to forgive me.

After we took the pills with breakfast, Tina and I didn't change back into guys briefly as Craig thought we might. Should we have been worried? Probably. But we were so far removed for it to even occur to us.

The day began so simply. Another Uber Plus took us down to the Fontainebleau hotel. The driver couldn't help himself but comment on how hot Tina and I were. It was honestly very flattering. Tina and I both flashed the driver our tits as a reward for his interest. Craig filmed the whole thing, and of course the internet loved it. We were an institution by then: Tina and Hailey. God, I would find pictures of us all over the internet later. It was something else.

Back at the Fontainebleau we met up with the YouTube celebrity. I honestly expected something more intense, but he was kind of a low-key guy. European, I think. I was on a mission to at least be polite, and somehow that led to everyone believing that I was taking over the situation. They decided to leave me with the YouTuber. It wasn't as interesting anymore because the guy didn't insist on fucking me right then and there. The guy was something of a gentleman and that wasn't worth filming for Craig. While I was helping this guy make content, Craig and the guys decided to take Tina over to the cabanas. I didn't want to let her go, but Tina really wanted to do her part by then. She believed in being a team player. Believed in what we were doing. She was so innocent in believing that.