X-Change: Spring Break!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We settled in for some time. The YouTuber was talking about something that was important to him. I couldn't understand half of what he was saying. Not due to any language barrier. Hell, his English was more proper and enunciated than mine in all honesty. There was just something about how Youtubers spoke that didn't sound like regular humans.

I was actually going to dedicated more time to understanding him when I noticed some commotion towards one of the cabanas. Altercations were nothing new during the parties. Local police made it a habit to have officers linger around the parties in addition to the private security that the venues hired. Yet I didn't see any of those people around. That party was everywhere and all at once. How could they police such a thing?

Then I heard the scream. I rocketed out of my chair, and set off towards Tina. I knew that the scream was hers. Behind me, the YouTuber kept talking. Later, I would regret not talking to him more. He was actually polite, but that no longer mattered. Only Tina did.

The crowd had eased up some. There was word of a bunch of private parties at the mansions down the beach. I bumped into a few people, and the general consensus was that people should get the fuck out of my way. I welcomed any challengers. I certainly didn't look intimidating, but I had all of Hunter's experience in wrestling. My muscle memory was ready to fuck someone up.

No one challenged me when I entered the cabana, and I saw what was happening. Tina was trying to put her bathing suit bottom back on while struggling with Chad, who was naked with his rigid, uncut cock out. Kyle was holding up a light and Craig was still rolling with his camera. It was the same as it was before. Nothing really changed.

"What the fuck is going on?" I demanded.

"What're you doing here?" asked Craig. "You're supposed to be making content for Trevor. That was the arrangement."

Tina looked at me. Tears in her eyes. She said, "Please, Hailey. I want to go."

I walked towards Tina. Kyle tried to get in my way. I gave him the "Don't fuck with me" look and he backed off. Kyle had never risen above being a supporter. Tina finally managed to break away from Chad—her bathing suit bottom only half on. She got behind me, and Chad rose up like some monster in a story.

"The fuck is this shit about?" he asked. "All we had to do was fuck. She doesn't have to be a smart girl to understand that."

"I don't know what happened," I said. 'But clearly, she doesn't like it. So, this shit is over."

Chad was incensed. He said, "Yeah, you're right: you don't know shit. So, why don't you get the fuck out of here?"

He moved closer to me—trying to look bigger than he was, and yes: Chad was already a big dude. However, I didn't retreat. Tina was still behind me. Pulling at my hand, wanting desperately to leave. I wasn't going to be leaving her. I didn't budge.

Chad looked down on me. His chin beard looked to be freshly oiled and the smell from it was intense. He said, "You know better than to fuck with me, Hunter."

"I'm Hailey."

He actually shoved me like we were in high school again. I was rocked back by it, but quickly sprang back to face him. I didn't know this, but other people saw it and were reacting on their own. Meanwhile, I got up in Chad's face. Somewhere in my brain I recalled years of Hunter trying to avoid any confrontation. Yet here I was as "Hailey" getting right up in there.

Chad was pissed off that someone was actually challenging him. Challenging "Chad".

"You don't want to get hurt," he said. "So, why not stop this stupid shit?"

"You gonna hurt me, Chad?"

"You don't want to find out," said Chad.

"That shit's not going to happen," said a familiar voice. I turned to my side to see Ricardo standing there in all his glory. He didn't come alone. Several people, that I would later learn were his friends, had followed him into the cabana. They were all ready in case shit got bad. And there were others as well. People that had just been there to party, but when something bad was happening they set down those concerns and proved themselves to be real human beings.

Ricardo said, "This isn't the kind of shit we want happening out here, dude."

"It's not your fucking business who I put my dick in," said Chad.

"Maybe not, but we like Hailey, and her friend seems nice. They don't deserve this bullshit."

"You don't understand," said Craig. "This whole thing is like an illusion. They're not really girls."

"The Hell you talking about, bro? Is that scarf on your neck too tight?"

Chad was fuming. Ready to go into full attack, but unfortunately for him, all of the other guys in that cabana were as well. No amount of being "Chad" was going to help him with the sheer numbers that he faced. If things went bad it was going to be very bad. This would get the local police involved, and if they showed up, they would find Craig's bag. Craig had to know this. He was looking around—muttering curses under his breath. The Content Creator could sense the danger in the air. This wasn't even our state, so we had no friends or resources there. Kyle was just as uncertain—if not more so. He was a follower by nature. There was always someone else's lead to follow and he was fine with how that worked out. There were a whole lot of people in this world who were just like that. They were always waiting for someone else to call the shots.

Chad was a different beast. He prided himself on being the Alpha male who made those decisions when the Beta males could not. He looked at me, and I knew that he wanted to beat me until I pissed blood. It would've been a tough spot to be in as "Hunter". No doubt about that. I'd had my ass kicked before. But Hailey didn't care for those bullshit guy rules. These thoughts came to me so easily that I knew that they were mine. This was me being "Hailey".

"We're leaving," I said. "That's what's happening."

"I won't forget this shit," said Chad.

"I won't forget it either, Chad. This is a first for you, isn't it?"

He did his whole routine where he loomed about and got close to me to show off how big he was. Chad was only partially bullshitting about that. He was a big dude, but I didn't flinch. A small part of me wanted him to take a swing. The resulting chaos would've been worth it.

However, that particular evening ended with an awkward silence. Chad stepped back and then pretended that he was only interested in finding his clothes. It was only then that I noticed that even though he was naked Chad still had on his yellow Crocs on his feet. Such a Chad thing to do.

Tina tugged on my arm. Squeezing with all that she had. We left not even taking the time to find the rest of Tina's clothes. Ricardo and a large group of guys and girls escorted us away. One of the girls covered a grateful Tina with a towel. It was an odd way for our vacation to come to an end. There was no way that I could have even foreseen the outcome. These strange pills had done this to Tina and I, and as we walked away from the cabana, I began to wonder who I was with or without the pill.

Ricardo took me aside. He said, "I don't know about those guys, Hailey. Maybe they're friends of yours—I don't know, but something is off."

"Yeah. You're right about that. Something went wrong."

He said, "I don't know what that shit was about you and Tina not being girls. Maybe Craig is getting high on his own supply."

I laughed. "Yeah. He must be."

I wanted to tell Ricardo the truth. Hell, I should've told him considering how he had come through for Tina and I. What would be the point though? Would he even believe me?

I could feel the two parts of myself arguing. Hailey knew Ricardo. He'd been inside of me. Hunter was so embarrassed about the whole thing.

Ricardo said, "You and Tina can stay with my friends and I if you want. Shit, I'll get your girls your own room. You're good people."

I leaned forward and kissed Ricardo. I looked over to Tina. "Tina," I said. "Ricardo said that we could spend the night. We need to thank him, don't we?"

Tina had recovered her composure quite a bit. She brushed some dirty blonde hair away from her eyes. She smiled and said, "Ricardo knows how to treat a girl?"

I nodded. "Oh yeah he does."

"Then let's do this."

We caught an Uber with Ricardo to a new hotel room. Tina and I took turns fucking him until he passed out. Then we joined him in sleep. I considered it to be a wonderful cap to our time in Miami.

It wasn't the end though. Things were going to take a turn.

The next morning Tina and I said our goodbyes to Ricardo. I was frankly surprised that the pills had lasted so long, but then I remembered that the drug tends to build up in a person's body. When we got back to our hotel room the boys were not there. Tina and I curled up together and went back to sleep. When we woke up hours later, we were "Tanner" and "Hunter" again. We awkwardly disentangled from each other. Now that we were guys again it was different. That's what I told myself.

However, later I jumped in the shower, and after a little bit Tanner joined me.

"It's not weird, is it?" he asked as he slid the shower door closed.

"Just don't talk about it," I said.

We soaped each other up and carried on as normal. Even though we were changed back it was difficult to pretend that we could go back to what had been "normal" before. I had no idea what that meant for our relationship. If this evolution would last or not.

Tanner and I had time to go down to the lobby and eat lunch. We even took time to call home and check in with our families. They trusted us, but were still concerned by some of the stories that the News told them about Spring Break. I wanted to say that they had no idea, but we were supposed to be making our parents feel better about our life choices. I was well aware of my generation's shortcomings.

After the phone call, things kind of normalized between Tanner and I. It was a relief. I wasn't against being...with him, but I just needed time to process the whole thing. Hell, my brain was still struggling to come to grips with the fact that I was no longer "Hailey". Being "Hunter" felt so odd now. Like I was incomplete. But the pills and my supplier were gone. I couldn't help but feel that we'd burned those bridges.

Craig and the others didn't return until the later afternoon. No one really spoke. They acknowledged that we were already there and we acknowledged that they had arrived. I could tell that they were grateful for the air conditioning and the shelter from the sun. the human body could only take so much of what Miami beach put out.

Craig immediately set out to work on the new footage that he acquired. Streaming raw footage definitely had its appeal, but being able to present an edited and refined product was definitely less stressful for him. Besides, the different categories of footage went to different places. He rode the limits of what could be put on YouTube or other sites. The more explicit footage went to other sites. Craig had an elaborate method to his madness. He kept the rationale for it written on a PDF file on his phone. Apparently, they'd spent the day trying to fill up on new footage. Now that "Tina" and "Hailey" were gone he had to do something.

Chad gave me the evil eye whenever he looked at me. To Craig I said, "I did what I had to do. I know that you won't see it that way. I don't know what to say about that."

Craig intervened before Chad could chime in. He said, "It is what it is. Let's not dwell on it too much."

That seemed to be the end of all it. We seemed to make peace. Even made plans to go out to a dinner that was probably too expensive for us. It was agreed that this would be good. Us going out as "just the guys" again. It would be like the bad things had never happened.

I was told to be at my "guy best", so I took some time. I just finished my shower, and was wrapping up my routine when I heard Craig and Chad talking while sitting at the desk with the hotel-room phone.

Chad said, "You should just let me kick his ass. I'm owed that much."

"No," said Craig. "We were wrong to involve him and Tanner. They couldn't handle it. Or maybe I just feel guilty because we know them. Hunter and Tanner seem.... weird now. Like gay or something. Let's leave them to it."

"So, what do we do?"

Craig said, "We need to recruit some new dudes. There's plenty out there. I still have the pills. We know that when they're changed, they're eager to please us. A couple of new girls will provide what we need. Even if shit gets weird with them, we'll be gone in a few days. We can ditch them and they'll change back. No problems."

"Good," said Chad. "We need to get this done. New Girl pussy is awesome. They don't have time to get all stuck up and righteous. Can you get some more of those pills?"

"Let's finish this first. We get some money and then I'll start networking. A few days and I can get us some cool shit."

I couldn't believe it. Tanner and I were being written off and replaced.

That was good news for us because we'd be left alone. However, I took a moment to imagine the plight of those so called "new dudes". Would they be told what the plan actually was or would they stumble through an alcohol and drug fueled daze like I did?

I was forced to be honest with myself about those last few days. I'd grown to love being "Hailey", but I hadn't reached that conclusion on the most honest of terms. I didn't choose that first time, and I should've been angry with that. What I really couldn't stand was the memory of what happened to Tina, and the thought that such a thing would be happening to some other innocent person.

That couldn't be allowed to happen. When everyone else was meeting up down in the lobby, before we got the Uber, I suddenly claimed that I forgot my wallet. As I walked away, I heard Kyle make some crack about me still being an "air head THOT" on the inside. I didn't respond to it. Partly because I no longer cared what he thought, and also because I still wasn't sure what I was doing. I went back to the hotel room, and I knew that the clock was ticking. I kept looking back at the door. Certain that someone had followed me back up. They didn't appear though.

I examined every square inch of the space where Craig's stuff was. Not wanting to leave any evidence of my tampering with anything. Craig was obsessed with his belongings and would notice. I found the bag nylon bag under his dirty laundry. A soiled pair of boxers was wrapped around it like a deterrent. I probably would've done the same thing. I found what I was looking for, and took them. Wondering how often Craig checked the contents of the bag. I told myself that I was trying to prevent him and Chad from doing something horrible. I don't believe that I actually knew what I would end up doing. I've thought back to it so many times. The consequences...

I quickly made my escape from the room and went back downstairs. The whole nerve-wracking episode was over sooner than I would've thought. The bros didn't seem to be at all suspicious.

Our outing proceeded as planned. We went out for dinner earlier than normal with the intention of hitting a club or a bar later on. Craig wanted to get footage of some of the fancier locales. It made sense. Dinner was great. Probably the best time that we'd had as "just the guys" since that first night. After dinner, Chad wanted to change outfits so we went back to our hotel.

As we waited for Chad in the room, I sensed that the time was right. I went to the phone and called Room Service to deliver. Then I went out to the hall. The delivery man was there in short order. I met him outside the room and tipped him well enough that he handed me the tray and didn't ask questions. It didn't take me long to do what I did. No one was there to see it.

I entered our hotel room carrying the tray with the five short glasses filled with Hennessy. Just like on that first night.

"Gentlemen," I announced. "I want to make a special toast."

That got their attention.

I continued, "I know that this trip has gotten a little complicated. What happened happened, but I want us to still be friends. Still bros."

Tanner smiled nervously. He understood where I was coming from. These had been our friends after all. We couldn't just toss all of that away. What did friendship mean?

"You don't like Hennessy," said Craig.

"Yeah, I might end up nursing it a bit, but I'm a pussy like that, I guess."

I do believe that they appreciated my admission. It was what they wanted to hear.

Everyone took a drink.

"To us," I said.

"To Spring Break," said Craig.

"To pussy," said Chad.

Kyle and Tanner both nodded their approval.

They all drank the cognac. I tilted my glass towards my mouth, but stopped before the harsh liquid hit my lips. No one seemed to care or notice. All was normal.

Craig said, "I'm glad that we've come back to this point. What happened with you and Tanner...look, I'm sorry. I should've been clear with you from the beginning. I didn't think that we'd end up using the pills. Hell, I could hardly believe that it worked that first time you changed. It was kind of scary, but it worked out in the end."

Chad agreed, "Who was going to believe that shit was real?"

They laughed. The other put their empty glasses upside down back on the tray. They were about to say something about me not drinking the toast when it started.

The four of my friends clutched at their middles. Tanner took it better than the others. His body knew the pill by then. He'd become comfortable as "Tina". The others were in disbelief...shock.

What had I done?

They were changing all around me. Bones cracking and shifting. Forms altering. Asses becoming plump and feminine. Large breasts swelling from their chests. Some hugged and covered themselves tightly in denial of it happening. Others desperately pulled off their clothes desperately just to see if what suspected was actually happening. Painful male groans transformed into sexy female moans. Two of them screamed when they realized that their cocks were receding leaving virgins pussies in their places. It was over a lot faster than I would've imagined. The girl that had been Craig looked to stunned to understand what had happened. Kyle and Chad were crying. Tanner didn't seem any worse for wear. After all this was merely the return of Tina, who'd he'd been not long before.

I was one guy left along with four freshly-made girls. Oh, the possibilities. Yet, I stared at the short glass with my undrunk cognac. They'd all known that I didn't like Hennessy. So, they hadn't suspected a thing when I was hesitant to drink it. There were no traces of the little pink pill. The one with the little plus sign on it. I could've just dumped it out. Should have, but there were all these flashes of what I'd gone through over the last several days. A whole different life. A different person. I loved being her even if it hadn't been my idea.

I was lost in my reverie when Craig and the others grabbed me. I could've fought them off if I wanted to. Easily, but the thing was that I didn't. I eagerly swallowed the cognac when they poured it in my mouth. I was smiling the entire time that I changed in front of them much to their dismay. It felt like going home.

"How can you be happy?" asked the girl that had been Chad. "Look what you did to us."

Chad had become a tall brunette that I could imagine would end up on a women's basketball team, but her big tits and plump ass would be difficult to run down the court with. All of those "Chad" features had become something so nice.

I stepped out of my male clothes, and did a little pose in front of the girls. Then I went to retrieve the bag of Hailey's clothing, that I had been considering throwing away. They watched as I slip on a two-piece swimsuit and a loose cardigan to wear while walking through the hotel.