X-Change: Spring Break!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to my knees and took it in my mouth with no hesitation. I'd gotten quite used to it by then. Technique and effectiveness had become important to me. I worked at him with all of the skill that Hailey had been cultivating. Tanner was putty in my hands...or mouth as it were. The feel of a cock in my mouth had become familiar and welcoming by then. I sucked at it like a lollipop. It was wet and intense. I brought in some good tongue action, and fondled the balls, and spent more than enough time working the shaft. There was process to it, and I respected that. As a guy, my sister once complained to me that these things that girls do for guys are always "jobs". Hand jobs, blow jobs, and tit jobs. It's always some kind of work for the girl. I now had an appreciation for that perspective. Tanner's reaction was worth it though. I was his world during that span of minutes.

I pulled away. Strands of my saliva connecting me to his rigid cock. He was ready, proud, and capable.

I stood, then hopped up, and planted my plump ass upon the counter of the bathroom sink—scooting my butt down a bit so I could offer Tanner better access. As a guy, I'd frequently made the mistake of how a girl's vagina actually worked and suffice it to say, that had made Hunter's first time with a girl very awkward. Now that I was a girl, I wanted to help a guy out, though I believe that Tanner probably had more experience with the ladies than I did. He played water polo in high school and over the years those guys along with the basketball players did as good or better than the football players when it came to getting laid.

"Come on, Tanner," I said. "I want you inside of me."

He may have been nervous before, but when a guy hears a girl say that then he better bring it soon. I definitely felt the heat build up in my pussy and the creative juices were flowing. Tanner took hold of his hard cock and guided it into me. He did so gently. So different from Chad, who'd been a little too eager and forceful. Tanner was respectful. He asked me if he needed to slow down. I responded by grabbing his firm ass and pulling him into me.

Tanner grunted when he was completely enveloped by my molten center. It touched something deep and special within me to do that with him, and I'm not just talking about having my pussy filled up again. Doing it with him somehow felt so much better.

It wasn't the alcohol this time. I'd sobered up mostly by then. I was grateful for it. I was finally getting a real feel for being Hailey. It felt so good to be her. Hailey loved being there with Tanner. She wanted him doing this to her. I wanted him doing this to me. I was Hailey.

"More, Tanner," I urged. "More, please. Fuck me."

Tanner eagerly did as I bid him to do. I held him tightly against me. Savoring every moment. His cock pushing in and pulling out of me. I was shaking against him. My pussy was on fire as he sped up. He kept going, going, and going, and then when it looked like he couldn't do it anymore I urged him on.

My orgasm took hold, and I squeezed his firm ass so hard that he yelped. The orgasm took me away like a wave and eventually sent me tumbling back to the shore of reality. As I came down from my blissful ride, Tanner tensed up. I felt his cock tense within me and he planted a hot load of cum within me.

We held each other there on top of the bathroom sink. Sweating. Breathing hard. Spent from sex that we hadn't planned for, but were ever so grateful for it happening. That's the best kind of sex.

Eventually, the position did become uncomfortable though, so I had Tanner disentangle himself from me. When I was freed, I slid my plump ass off of the bathroom sink. Relieved. "That was awesome," I said.

Tanner smiled at me, which was a good thing, but there was something off. He leaned forward and kissed me again. I allowed it, and even returned the affection. It was just surprising.

Tanner took my hand. He said, "Hunter...I mean Hailey...I really like you like this. I really do."

I laughed. "Yeah. It feels really good. Let me tell you: cumming as a girl is...holy shit."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"So, you like being this way?"

"What're you getting at, Tanner?"

He took a breath, then said, "Maybe you could stay this way from now on. What do you think?"

It was a question that I was frankly scared of answering. Why did he have to bring it up? I would've been just fine enjoying the post-sex glow as Hailey.

"I think that I need to go back to bed," I said. "It's been a long day. You should too, Tanner."

He hated my answer, but just because he liked it a little more tender than the other guys didn't mean that he was different than they were. I knew these guys. They were "bros".

Tanner left the bathroom in silence, for which I was grateful. It had been so much easier when I was drunk. I stared at myself in the large bathroom mirror. Still naked. Still flushed from my orgasm. Tanner's cum leaking out of me. I liked the brunette with the big breasts that looked back at me. She had beautiful eyes. A cute smile. Somewhere deep inside, Hunter was thinking about how hot the girl in the mirror was. How hard she was making him. Yet, standing there in the bathroom, there was no "Hunter" there was only "Hailey". No growing cock, but a very sore yet satisfied pussy. It was hard to think of myself as anything but her.

I woke up as "Hunter" the following morning. It was hard getting out of bed. The other guys had hangovers and there was plenty of talk of venturing to the store to get coconut water, Pedialyte, and some sort of greasy breakfast to absorb the evils of the previous night. Chorizo and eggs were known to do wonders.

I'd been spared the hangover, but still felt off. Unkindled. Down. I wasn't sure why. Chad insisted that I prove to him that my tits and pussy were gone. He didn't want to believe it.

"I thought I timed it right," he said.

Craig was okay with it. "It's fine," he said. "Give Hunter a break. He's been a good sport about this. Right, bro?"

He slapped me on the shoulder like we were just normal guys doing normal things.

"What day is it?" I asked.

"Thursday."

"It's been two days? What the Hell have I been doing for two days?"

They all laughed.

Chad said, "It's been a fun couple of days. You're famous now. Or at least 'Hailey' is. So, we need to get you another pill and get back out there, bro."

Chad stroked his cock through his shorts.

He said, "I'm missing Hailey already."

Craig tried a different approach. He said, "We're getting better footage than I thought we would get. I'm going to make sure that you make money on this, Hunter. Thousands of dollars...probably."

"Maybe we should give her...him a break," said Tanner. "The pills have got to be hard on him."

They all looked at Tanner with suspicion.

"True," said Craig. "Normally, you're supposed to space the pills out. The drug begins to build up in the blood stream and it can be harder to change back."

"It's only for this week," said Chad. "No big deal. Besides, Hailey is worth keeping around."

"We're being safe," Craig assured me. "We're not even touching the Xtra-strength pills." He laughed. "We wouldn't want you to go home from spring break pregnant after all. How would we explain that to your parents?"

"At least that would mean that Hunter was productive," said Kyle.

More laughs.

I stood there, contemplating what it really meant to have friends.

We kept it easy the rest of that morning. There were plenty of non-alcoholic fluids to go around. The breakfast buffet at our more modest hotel was a godsend.

However, by two in the afternoon, the craving for the drink hit us all. And well...the parties were already back in sway.

We ended up back at the Fontainebleau. The hotel was still top notch. Once we had an isolated booth in the lobby bar, Chad wasted no time in buying me a shot of Jägermeister and pill blister-pack down next to it.

"Here you go," he said. "You need to get back into character now. Do your thing."

I reached for the pack, but Craig grabbed it first.

"What the fuck?" said Craig. "No! Wrong pill, dude."

"It's the same pink pill," said Chad.

"No, it's not. See that little plus sign on it. That's a Plus pill. If you give him that then our bro 'Hunter' is gone and 'Hailey' is here for the duration."

Chad wasn't moved. "Is that so bad?"

"Dude. Come on. What's this bullshit?"

Chad looked at me. "Be serious, Hunter. As a guy you're not much to look at. But Hailey though...that slut is the end of mankind. I could fuck her forever."

"No," said Craig. "We have to keep it all legit. Bros before hoes. Literally."

"Bro's become hoes," offered Kyle. Pleased with himself.

No one laughed.

Craig produced the proper pink pill and slipped the X-change Plus back into his black nylon bag.

"Here's the right one," he said. "It's going to be okay, Hunter. I promise."

"We need to make sure that she...he is okay," said Tanner.

The others looked at him. Then it finally came out.

"About that, bro," said Craig. "We really need to talk about shit."

"What do you mean?"

"We heard you last night," said Kyle. "We heard all of it."

"Not cool," said Chad.

"Bro," said Tanner. "You fucked Hailey too."

"Yeah, but I didn't get all sappy about it. Bros before hoes, man."

"Bro's become hoes," offered Kyle. Pleased with himself.

No one laughed.

Craig took over. He said, "This hustle of ours wasn't about making a new girlfriend for us. It's business."

"I care for her...him," said Tanner. "You guys don't. Come on. Be reasonable."

"Special," said Chad. "So special."

"You could make it up to us," said Craig.

"What do you mean?"

Craig put another blister pack on the table in front of Tanner. He said, "Hailey has been great. She gets great footage. But if she had a friend...that would be fucking unreal. People love seeing girls get freaky."

"You can't be serious," said Tanner. I saw real fear in his eyes.

"You're all about supporting Hunter," said Kyle. "This should line up with that."

Tanner was the loneliest man on earth then. He looked to me for support, but what did I have to offer him?

I wanted to be supportive of him. I did. But, in front of me was the chance to be Hailey again, and I didn't believe that I could resist it. I popped the pill out of the blister pack and then washed it down with the shot of Jägermeister. I was relieved to be doing it.

I took a breath, and my prayers were answered when the change started in me. I was already thinking about what to wear. Craig assured me that he had more clothes and a bathing suit ready. Craig said, "I have one for you too, Tanner. You know that you owe us, bro."

Tanner watched me as my form changed. Bones shifted. My tits grew back from my flat chest. My hips flared out to where they belonged and I exchanged my cock for the pussy that I wanted.

When it was done, I brushed my long brown hair away from my eyes. I was "Hailey" again.

"I need to get dressed," I said. I firmly believed in who I was.

"No problem, Hailey. Let's just get your friend ready."

I waited, and we were all looking at Tanner. He was sweating. He got up out of the booth. Ready to run if he needed to. "Come on, bros," he said. "You can't be serious."

I felt that there was something that I could do. I don't know if the others were counting on me doing it or not. It didn't matter. This was for Tanner, who I decided that I did care about as more than just a "bro".

I stood up and picked up the pill pack. I approached Tanner very calmly—smiling. "It's going to be okay," I said. "You don't think that the pill hurts me, do you?"

Tanner was uneasy. "No, but you're..."

"Different? Not really. People used to mistake us for brothers back in high school, right?"

"Yeah."

I was extremely close by then. Basking in the heat radiating from his body. The smell coming off of him was so masculine. A mix of sweat, Axe body spray, and semen. Fucking irresistible. I leaned forward to kiss him. Then said, "You like what this does to me. You want to spend more time with me like this?"

He nodded meekly.

"I promise that you will if you help with this."

Cha said, "Now, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. You will..."

I shot Chad a dirty look and he shut up. He was surprised at me doing that. Even a little angry. No one stood up to Chad.              

Oh yeah? I thought. Well, Hailey does.

I popped the little pink pill out of the blister-pack and then held it up to Tanner.

"It's going to be okay," I said. "I'll take care of you."

Tanner trusted me enough to take the pill. I kissed him again. My tongue digging around in his mouth to check if he'd actually swallowed it. Trust but verify, I'd heard some people say. Then I stepped back from him.

I said, "Don't be afraid. It's over faster than you think."

My promises could only do so much. The change was an intense thing. Even what I had endured mere minutes before was still intense, but my experience from before and, more importantly, my desire to be Hailey was strong enough to help me through it. Even as I stood there waiting for it to happen in Tanner, I could tell that some of the inner workings of my mind were still realigning—still evolving from Hunter into Hailey. I didn't know how many of the pills I'd been given or how many times I'd changed. I'd lost two days. How much of Hunter truly remained? I didn't care.

Tanner must've believed that he'd earned some reprieve when the pill didn't hit him immediately. I would later learn that the pill truly does affect people differently. Tanner suddenly clutched at his middle as his insides began to make new plans. His hips cracked and began to reform. He lost some of his height, but the width of his hips and ass absorbed the difference. Large breasts arose from the formerly flat landscape of his chest. Tanner's eyes grew wide at this realization. He clutched at his new tits in disbelief. In all of his years of boob-grabbing he never thought that this would happen.

However, the pain of his transition didn't allow him to enjoy his new breasts. That was okay. I was planning on thoroughly enjoying them later. While Tanner struggled into his new form, I saw his face became that of a young woman's and his short buzz cut grew out letting the world know once again that Tanner did in fact have dirty blonde hair. He collapsed back into the booth, and shortly thereafter, he had become a she. It was done.

We all gave her a moment. When she came to, she asked, "What the fuck happened?" and froze in shock at the sound of her new voice. Tanner covered her mouth and cried.

I stepped forward and took her hands in mine.

I said, "It's fine. You're fine. I'm with you."

Her wet eyes were wide with disbelief. You couldn't blame her. Earlier, Tanner had been a tall, toned, water polo player that had to say "No" to cheerleaders and groupies just to be able to study for exams. Now, she was busty girl with dirty blonde hair that hung down to the tops of her shoulders. I pulled her up to her feet. And, she had a deliciously plump ass that stood out on her otherwise thing frame.

Chad said, "Damn, Tanner. Where were you hiding that ass? I was worried that you were going to be some sort of twig girl."

Tanner blushed. Her eyes were downcast. Tears still drying in them.

I pulled her into a full embrace. She felt so soft and warm. I didn't ever want to let her go. Then I had to steal a kiss from my friend. She was shocked at first. Still frightened, yet the more that I held her close the more that she yielded to me. She returned the kiss.

"Enough, ladies," said Craig. "That's enough. Save it for our footage. Let's get Tanner...oh shit. We probably can't call her 'Tanner', can we?"

"Is 'Tanner' one of those unisex names?"

"I don't fucking know."

"Tina," I said, looking at Tanner in the eyes. "Your name is 'Tina', right?"

She wasn't sure at first, but she trusted me. She nodded uncertainly.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Tina"," she said. "Right? I'm Tina?"

Behind those big hazel eyes of hers the pill was doing its work. Typical X-change pills usually lead to a more holistic and gradual change in the person's mind. Hormones and psychology play roles as well, but the pills that Craig had were a little different. At least that was the conclusion that I was forced to cope with later. There were other things that I still didn't fully appreciate at that point. Tina, bless her heart, would help me see them. I love her to this day for that.

"You're Tina," I told her with a smile, and she smiled in response. I continued, "We need to get you some clothes and then we're going to have some fun with some guys. That sounds fun, right?"

Tina was mulling it over. She said, "Are you going to have fun with the guys?"

"Yes," I said. "Will you join me?"

She smiled. Believing me completely. She said, "Then, yes I will."

"I can't believe this shit," said Kyle. "I mean: I'm not surprised that Hunter took to being a girl so easily, but Tanner..."

"'Tina'," corrected Craig. "Her name is Tina now, and yeah, I told you guys: my dealer hooked me up. You know, Kyle, your sister is a hottie, so I'm thinking that maybe you'd be one too."

"No fucking way, bro."

"All right. Then move your ass and let's get our fucking hustle on. We need to get our girls some new clothes."

Tina didn't fully understand the things that were happening around her. She needed some time to acclimate to the new her.

"It's all right," I told her. "The boys are just concerned about the plan."

"What's the plan?"

She was so cute and innocent. Tina would eventually come into her own, but until then I had to be there to help her.

I said, "The plan is to have fun. We can do that, right?"

She nodded.

It was on.

It started back at the pool area. Of course, it did. The beach area was packed as well, but the zone near the pools had a bit more of the convenience thrown in: the bars, the hotel rooms, the gifts shops, and of course the cabanas. Fortunately for Tina we didn't start over there. We had some brand-new bathing suits: matching red thongs. Craig shot some early footage of Tina and I getting dressed, and the donations rolled in to the stream he was doing. This made him more willing to spend some money on us. I kept Tina close to me as we entered the beating heart of the party. I remembered how nervous I'd been my first time.

The collective "Whoos" of hundreds of drunk girls filled the area around us. This sound cut through the staccato beats being fired out of the giant speakers like they were cannons. Every time we strayed in front of one of them it felt like my whole body was being assaulted by the sounds. It reached in and shook my heart. A Billie Eilish song with the bass cranked up was a weapon.

Then there was the heat. Already sweltering in that "Florida" way with all of its humidity and the hot air coming off of the ocean. Then there was the human heat. Being surrounded by hot, bare human flesh that was gyrating. We bumped into people constantly. The sweaty back of some dude or the barely-covered tits of some drunk freshman girl—also covered in sweat.

Tina followed me as I led our group through the throngs of people Craig was filming everything. Kyle was carrying around a lot of Craig's gear and Chad, which was kind of like "security and promotion rolled up into one Chad", as he described it.

Tina and I were already getting plenty of interest from the random guys that surrounded us. I only realized then how many more guys there were compared to girls. We were outnumbered, but the girls were clearly the stars of the show. During my time there I learned that a girl could get a drink for free if she was willing to play along and after enough free drinks, she really wouldn't mind so much about the role playing. Everything was simplified when you showed yourself off as a girl, and the guys were willing to get you stuff for it. Simple. As a former guy I loved it because it gave me access to a kind of life that I could otherwise never have.