X-Files - Tooms the Voyeur Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having stealthily approached the vent grille looking into the bedroom of FBI Special Agent Dana Scully, he was disappointed to discover the room in darkness. However, a sliver of light was coming from under the bathroom door. As he watched the door opened, spilling out more bright light and the silhouette of a naked man. From his original research into the fate of his twin, Eugene, he recognised the man: it was Fox Mulder. Moving to the bed the tall dark-haired agent stood over it and its occupant.

Shining from the bathroom the light revealed Dana Scully lying on her bed. On her side, her shapely hips and ass were clearly visible with the duvet pulled down. Wearing grey pin-striped cotton pyjamas, they clung tightly to her backside, presenting an intriguing view of her ass crack. As Mulder enjoyed the sight his cock started hardening and his hand was quick to move, stroking up and down and encouraging its further growth.

After a short while the man got down on his knees. Bringing his face close to his partner's ass, he began sniffing, taking in the scent of her warm crevice. Tilting his head sideways he sniffed deeper of Dana's butt crack, seeking her concealed asshole. Hand stroking his cock firmer, he pressed his nose into the PJ covered rear, felt the soft feminine buttocks against his face. Finding his target he continued to inhale, savouring the aroma.

Up on the bed the apparently undisturbed Scully shifted, a cheek and leg moving, giving the sniffing man better access to her crotch. Feeling the soft cotton against his face, Mulder brushed his nose along the woman's crevice, chasing the whiff of stale pussy he'd picked up. Mumbling to himself he pressed harder, burrowing into his fellow agent's crotch, inhaling the smell of her sex, her ass and her beautiful body. Nostrils filling with the hot scent, he continued to work his hand up and down his cock, pre-cum dripping from the tip.

With his free hand the male agent clasped an ass cheek, fingers caressing the feminine flesh beneath the cotton. Using his thumb he pulled the crevice further open, was rewarded by an increase in the womanly perfume he huffed. Nuzzling harder with his nose, he began to kiss Scully's covered rear, planting little pecks in the fissure and against the warm body.

Head pulling back he took a deep breath. Sniffing Scully's ass and crotch so hard, he'd caused himself to almost hyperventilate. For a moment he just looked at the woman's bottom, tracing the scintillating curves of her cheeks, the depth of the split between, and the folds in her pyjamas as they clung to her. Under his hand he could feel the firm backside and decided he wanted more.

Gently and slowly the nightclothes were pulled down uncovering twin round buttocks, bisected by the ever so tempting crease. Now with both hands full with his partner's rear he parted them, exposing Dana's little crinkled anus. In the light shining from the bathroom he could make out the small opening, awaiting his attention.

Dick throbbing with excitement Mulder advanced again, head tilted once more. Now positioned over the naked asshole, his nostrils flared wide as he hungrily drew in the scent of his woman. The raunchy smell coming off her swamped his senses, filled his head with sensual heat. Nose pressing deeper, sliding over to Scully's taint he continued to sniff at her, relishing the aroma of her crotch.

Pursing his lips Mulder planted a kiss right on Dana's butthole, felt it twitch at the contact. Another kiss, a little harder. Then his tongue appeared and he gently began rimming the woman lying on her side. Probing the little orifice, the tip of his tongue traced the creases of the sphincter. Saliva ran down it, slicking Scully's anus. Flattening his tongue, Mulder lapped between his partner's buttocks, tasting the salt of her skin, the erotic flavour of her asshole. While he ran his tongue along the crevice, lashing the outer sphincter, his nose remained full of her scent. In his groin his cock throbbed, more of his fuck lube ran from the end, matting the hair on his thighs.

'Mm, I love having my ass licked,' Scully murmured, lifting her head. Shifting her hips and pressing her bum back towards the kneeling man, her silent demand was clear. Eyes closing with pleasure, lips issuing a contended sigh, Dana laid her head back down.

In tiny circles he rimmed his redheaded partner again, feeling her relax, inviting him further. Drenching his tongue with saliva, Mulder stiffened the muscle and forcefully pressed through the anal ring, felt it practically sucking him in. Flexing his tongue, he delved into her rear as his nose pressed against her pussy, already wet with womanly honey.

Soft feminine moans came from the bed as Scully let the man pleasure her. Under her pyjama top she caressed her breasts, fingers pinching sensitive nipples. Behind she could feel Mulder's grip spreading her cheeks, face pressing tighter to her bum, his wonderful tongue digging at her, sparking electricity in the nerve endings of her anus. Between the lips of her pussy she could feel the tip of his nose, almost circling her vagina, trying to fuck her even as his tongue buggered her. Inner thighs slick with her escaping juices, Scully wanted to be fucked, to be filled with Mulder's cock.

'Mulder...fuck me. I want to feel you inside me. Please,' she cried out.

Sliding over on the bed, she kicked off her pyjama bottoms. On her back, naked from the waist down, she spread her legs, knees raised and thrown to the sides. Deep between them her red furred snatch shone with her arousal, rivulets of her juice smeared on her thighs. Delicate fingers pulled her pussy lips apart, exposing the hole of her steaming cunt. Head on the pillow and eyes bright she watched as her partner joined her on the bed, climbing between her legs.

'Fuck me, Mulder,' she said as the man moved over her, his body covering hers. 'Yes,' she hissed as the hot hard crown of a cock touched her sex, the tip pressing at her womanhood. 'Put it in me, Mulder. Please.'

Driving his hips forward the man penetrated Dana Scully with his aching prick, felt her warm embrace engulfing him. Holding himself on his arms, he thrust forward again. Beneath, the sexy redhead sighed as he began to fill her, stretching her hole as he sank deeper into the wet heat.

'Ooh,' Dana moaned as she felt Mulder pressing through the sensitive enclosure of her grip, dick sliding deeper towards her feminine centre. 'Now Mulder. Fuck me!'

Hidden behind the vent grille, Albert Tooms watched as the federal agents fucked. Lying atop the woman, Mulder's hips thrust between her obscenely spread legs. From his vantage point the voyeur could see the man's cock plunging in and out of the moaning body of the impaled Scully, the rod slick with her excitement. Vulgar wet sounds emanated from their colliding crotches, conjoined with crude grunting and moaning.

The couple bucked against one another as they screwed. Leaning down to bring their mouths together, Mulder slid his tongue into Scully's mouth, felt hers eagerly meeting the intrusion. Then her lips locked around his tongue, sensuously sucking. Feeling her hands moving over his back, she pulled him to her, gasped into his mouth as he sank deeper into her. God, I love fucking Scully, he thought. She gives as good as she gets. Bodies pressed together, he could feel her tits squashed beneath his chest, nipples poking him even through the pyjama top she still wore. Her hips humped upwards, meeting him thrust for thrust.

Wishing it was him on the bed with the beautiful redhead, the hidden pervert managed to get his hand to his crotch. Squeezing his prick he jerked it as best he could in the cramped space. My god, she's hot, Tooms thought as Agent Scully brought her legs up, knees sliding along Mulder's flanks.

Scully tried to cross her ankles behind her partner's back but his energetic hips prevented her. But she was still delighted: with her legs open and knees up she had purposely opened her crotch further, inviting the man to fuck deeper, to go harder. Hips rocking she met his impacting thrusts, felt the hard glands of his manhood forging through her steamy snatch. With a jolt of erotic pain which sent tingles shooting up her spine, she felt the man smack against her cervix, knew she was crammed full of cock.

'Yes! Mm, Mulder!' she moaned, her body urging him on, her sodden tunnel convulsing around the hot bar of his manhood.

Holding himself buried inside his beautiful partner, Fox Mulder ground their crotches together, stirring Dana's fabulous pussy with his dick. Having her legs around him showed just how horny she was, how much she wanted him deep inside her. You want it deep, Dana? You can have it deep.

Kneeling on the bed, Mulder pushed the woman's legs back, knees almost to her chest. Gripping the backs of her legs, his hips jabbed forward, impaled her again. Shifting his body further forward he drove the head of his cock into the depths of his panting redhead with a disgustingly wet squelch. Fuck, you're hot Dana, he thought, her warmth enwrapping him.

For several more minutes the pair fucked one another. The room was perfumed with the smell of Scully's creaming cunt, the sweat from their rutting bodies. Sounds of wet fucking, gasping breaths and moans of pleasure filled the air.

'Scully...I don't...think I can...last much...longer,' Mulder said through gritted teeth, holding her in position, prick ramming her.

'Do it inside me Mulder. I want you to get me pregnant. Fill me up,' Scully cried out, head thrashing on the bed as her orgasm rolled through her, taking her body to the heights of sensation and pleasure.

Leaning forward, pressing Scully's legs harder against her body, bending her almost in two, Fox Mulder shoved inwards, burying his throbbing cock deep inside Dana, feeling it grind against the neck of her womb. With a yell he started to cum, the first spurt leaving his prick like a freight train.

Lying on her back folded in half, knees crushing her tits and her cunt open and vulnerable, the half-naked Dana Scully felt the huge load of Mulder's semen jetting into her. A billow of warmth spread as more of his seed spilt. Convulsing ripples the length of her sex, milking her partner, sucking the cum from his balls. Cock grinding inside her, she felt it pulse more spunk, knew he was filling her with his potent sperm.

Maybe this will be the one that gets me pregnant, she thought as the pulses weakened, a last gob of spunk dumped into her.

Stifling his own climax, Tooms watched the agents. Mulder reared back, letting his partner's legs fall to the bed as he collapsed beside her. Scully rolled over onto her side, curling up as her body trembled with aftershocks of pleasure. Light still coming from the open bathroom door, the sneak watched as a thick stream of semen ran from between the lips of Scully's flooded pussy, over the back of her leg to soak into the sheets beneath her.

End of Part 2.