The Arkham Incident

Story Info
Robin is seduced by Poison Ivy while Batman watches.
3.5k words
4.35
2.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Arkham Incident

Dick Grayson, also known as Robin, gritted his teeth as he and Batman approached Arkham Asylum. The sprawling, gothic stone stone structure loomed over them; the full moon behind it giving the towering spires and gabled rooftops an even more eerie, macabre appearance than usual. They had raced there after a message from Commissioner Gordon stating that the alarms all over the facility had gone haywire for a minute before suddenly going silent, and no calls or messages to were being acknowledged. Given the nature of the inmates, he had gone directly to the Dynamic Duo rather than send even a handful of Gotham's finest.

The building was silent on the outside, and if they hadn't known better would have though nothing amiss.

"It could be bad in there Robin," Batman said grimly as they approached the large, reinforced oak doors that led into the entryway. "For everything to go silent so quickly, we're looking at a mass escape. We may have to split up, just remember your training, we'll do what we can until reinforcements arrive. Just remember, we don't kill."

Robin nodded and tried his best to mentally prepare himself as the doors opened. While the outside was serene, the reception area was not. The main lights were out, the only illumination was coming from the blood-red emergency lights and the dancing brightness of the flames from the fire along the desk. Screams, laughs, and blaring alarms blurred together as they echoed through the maze of hallways, leading to various wings and sections.

"Split up, take down who you can!" Batman growled as he ran off down a particularly loud hallway. Robin took off down another hallway, not quite as loud, but the blood-smeared walls indicated he'd still have his hands full. He stooped to examine a guard laying on the floor, but moved on after he couldn't feel a pulse.

The long hallway of stretched down almost as far as he could see, and every solid steel door was opened. Not blown open, pulled off its hinges, or any other way other than simply opened, as if each one had simply opened of its own accord. Hearing a muttering voice coming from a nearby room, Robin silently crept up and peered inside. Each square cell was simple, solid steel inside, measuring no more that 10 or 15 feet across and tall. This was the Human wing the asylum, the inmates, while insanely brilliant, ruthless and talented they may be, were still simple human beings. No powers, abilities, or nuances to aid them if locked away. Lower levels had larger cells more accommodating to the villains like Killer Croc or Clayface, whose larger size and strength would need stronger walls to contain.

The identity of the villain whose back was turned to the open doorway, mumbling angrily to himself as he seemed to be writing lines on paper, then crumpling them up and throwing them away before starting again, was obvious to the Boy Wonder, even without his usual costume. The question mark-covered walls and failed lines of riddles strewn about the floor left little doubt.

Thankfully, Edward was too busy trying to come up with a new clever riddle to notice the hero sneaking up behind him. A quick blow to the head and the Riddler was already down. After leaving him securely tied up and locking the door behind him, Robin moved down the hallway, clearing the rooms as needed and helping any injured guards.

Already tired and sore by the time he reached the last hallway, he was surprised to hear another sound different than the usual moans of pain or crazed laughs he was used to thus far. He heard giggles and what sounded like slurping sounds coming from the last cell. Peering into the cell Robin saw something he was not expecting given the surrounding carnage.

The pale figure of Harley Quinn lay on the floor, her body almost completely naked except for her red and black skirt, which was pulled up to her waist. It was immediately apparent why, because on top her, with her face in-between Harley's legs while Harley's was in-between hers, was Selina Kyle. Her sleek, black latex suit covered her body, except for a hole ripped oped at her vagina, allowing Harley to lick and suck on it freely. The sight of the two femme fatales, sixty-nining each other with abandon, took his breath away, and for a moment all he could do was watch and feel his cock grow and become aroused.

"MMMMHHH fuckin' lick that hot cunt!" Harley screamed in ecstasy as Selina went to town on her pussy, licking it with her long tongue, then buried her head between Selina's legs again, playing with Selina's pussy with passion. Selina just moaned with please and flicked her tongue faster, rubbing the clit as she did so.

Robin watched entranced, not noticing the more he breathed in, the more aroused he became. The two women were too engrossed with pleasing one another to notice him standing in the open doorway.

"Come in Robin, status update," Batman's voice suddenly said from his earpiece, starting Robin out of his trance.

Robin shook his head, quietly closing the door and locking it, figuring that those two didn't need to be subdued.

"Y-yes, Hallway A is down, moving down to the lower level now. You?" Robin asked, trying to sound nonchalant as he still tried to clear the cobwebs from his head.

"Started off in the large chambers. Killer Croc and Grundy are down. Something here doesn't seem right, keep on your toes,"

Robin mumbled something in agreement as he moved to the lower level of the building, where the security wing was. Amid the rancid smells of blood and sweat permeating the air above, while watching Harley and Selina he notice a fragrant, sweet aroma that seemed to lead him on. He walked past opened doors of screaming inmates and pleading guards, focused on finding the source of the scent.

Moving into the main security hall the air was more humid, and the more dense the aroma becomes. As he neared the large door holding the main security camera room, he didn't even register the plant life growing through the broken rock walls. He slowly opened the large doors, and a tropical paradise greeted him. The room, previously with plain gray rock walls and a wall of tv's showing the security feeds around the asylum, had turned green with vines and plants. In front of the tv's, a towering plant with red, curved petals stood above him, the stem thin but sturdy. Upon the sound of the door closing behind him, the stem twisted so the from of the flower faced him, and if his mind was clearer he would not have been surprised at the figure sitting regally inside.

Poison Ivy sat, her long, fiery red hair flowing down to her mid-body. She was almost naked except for small bikini of leaves cover her ample breasts and groin. A playful smirk was on her red lips, and her emerald eyes flashed brightly. Her colorful nails, hair, lips and eyes stood out when compared to her somewhat pale, bare skin. Every time he had encountered her before, even without her pheromones, Robin had always noted how outstandingly beautiful she was. No his legs trembled at the mere sight of her.

"Poison I-Ivy, I...should be...immune...," Robin forced himself to say, trying to resist the urge to lay do and kneel before her.

Ivy chuckled softly as the flower gently bent down. She casually stepped down in front of Robin. "Yes, you and your pesky bat friend have come up with a few antidotes to my pheromones, but that's the wonderful thing about Mother Nature..." she said as she slowly moved her hands down her perfect body, making Robin admire her form even more. "It always adapts. When you threw me down her in the cold and dark you thought you could keep me hidden away, but even here my babies can find me."             

She slowly walked in a around robin, gently tracing the back of his neck and shoulders with tip of her fingers. Robin remained still, unsure of the reason for his stillness was waiting for the right time to attack, or not wanting to.

"My flowers grew down here, in between the cracks of your pathetic building, and I even found some that I hadn't seen before, that allowed me to make even more powerful pheromones. Once I had that, no one here could resist me! You should've seen the warden begging me to suck his cock!" She gave a superior laugh that sounded like sweet music to his ears. The thought of her perfect lips wrapped around a hard dick made his mouth water.

When she noticed the look in his face, she stopped and gave him a wry smile. "I did of course, right after he let me open all the doors in this prison." She walked up right in front of Robin and wrapped her arms around him. She leaned in close and whispered in his ear, her hot breath next his head arousing him even more. "I can be sooo good to those who join me..."

"I-I can re-resist," Robin mumbled softly, but even he knew those were just empty words. He had already given in, and both he and Ivy knew it.

"I was afraid you and the Bat would still be able to resist me, but after I saw you on the cameras, watching Harley And Catwoman enjoying each other...I knew I had finally perfected my pheromones. But just to make sure..." She cupped her palm to her mouth and gently blew a cloud of pheromones in Robin's face. The pink, sparkling cloud enveloped his head, and he freely breathed in a deep dose of the sweet, ambrosial formula, savoring it as much as he could. He closed his eyes and lost himself completely. When he opened them again, all he could see was Ivy in her radiant beauty.

Ivy could see the look of devotion in his eyes, and smiled triumphantly. "Now, pretty birdie, serve your goddess..."

Ivy began pushing down, leading his head to her warm pussy. Robin's mouth began to salivate at thought of licking her glorious pussy, of pleasing his mistress. He was so close he could smell how sweet and fragrant her skin was, like a flower herself. Just as he was about to pull her leaf panty away and gaze upon her majesty, the doors flee open again and Batman came rushing in.

The sight of his old friend and mentor would normally have galvanized him into action, but instead he was furious at this interruption. Ivy seemed less worried at his arrival than simply bemused, and Robin felt crestfallen as her attention turned to her her new guest.

"Get away from him, Ivy!" Batman growled, but it was apparent he had been in several big fights already and was nit in great condition for another. "I won't let you hurt him!"

Ivy gave a mocking gasp and put on an air of innocence. "Why I would never hurt my dear servant, besides, he doesn't want to leave me, do you" She asked Robin.

"No, Goddess, I want to stay with you forever." Robin said sincerely. He couldn't imagine going back to Wayne Manor.

"Get back, Robin, I'll save you!" Batman yelled as he charged at Ivy. Before he could get very far, vines shot out from the surrounding foliage and his legs and arms tightly around his chest. Ivy just stared right into Robin's eyes with her bright green eyes, and he couldn't look away. Without breaking her gaze, Ivy spoke out to Batman. "You were always better at resisting my charms, but your associate here has been quite susceptible to my new formula..." she smiled lovingly at Robin as she gently stroked his cheek. "Maybe I should show you what you're missing, Batman." Her hands slowly found their way to Robin's crotch, undoing his belt and pulling down his pants.

"Your old friend doesn't see the value in serving me, care help me enlighten him?" She asked Robin as she stroked his already hard cock.

The touch of her hands on his sensitive shaft, stroking it up and down, almost made it impossible for him to respond. "Whatever you desire, Goddess Ivy." He managed to say between bursts of pleasure.

"Mmmmmm good boy," she said as she knelt down and swallowed his cock whole. Her lips wrapped tightly around the hard shaft as she bobbed her head forward and back, slowly at first, then more ferociously, her tongue licking the head when it came up from her throat. "Oh god, Ivy, that's incredible..." he moaned. He looked down and watched Ivy in action. Her emerald eyes stared up at him as she sucked and licked him.

"Oh Batman, you never told Robin had such a great cock!" she said as spit on the shaft to lube it up. "All this time trying to catch you, and your little sidekick has the perfect dick!" She exclaimed as she stuffed it back in her mouth. Robin could only groan in pleasure.

Batman struggled against the vines, but they only tightened themselves around him. "Robin, don't let her do this to you! You're stronger than this!"

"He's just jealous, lover," Ivy responded for him. "He wishes it could be his dick in my mouth right now." And with that she bobbed her head up and down quickly on dick.

"Yes," Robin agreed. "Ivy chose me, not you. I get the honor of serving her!" He became angry with Batman, every time he thought of how Batman sheltered him or held him back. Only Ivy saw his true potential, and he was going to show her how devoted he was, right in front of Batman.

As much as it pained him, he lifted Ivy up from the ground and ripped the leaves covering her breasts off. Her perfect tits came out, and her pink, hard nipples were a sight to behold. Robin smashed his face into her cleavage, trying to stuff as much of her tits into his mouth as he could, licking and playfully biting her nipples. The taste of her skin was even more potent than her pheromones, and as played her boobs his hand went down to rip the leaves covering her pussy off. It was already warm and wet, and it only became more so as he started rubbing it.

"Yes, Boy Wonder, show Batman who the real man is here!" Ivy yelled, grabbing the back of his head and pushing it harder into her considerable breasts. "Lick those titties! Show that impotent fool what he's missing!"

"Yes my goddess!" Robin exclaimed as best he could from her chest, rubbing her clit harder and teasing her hot cunt with his fingers. "I live to serve you!"

That exclamation made Ivy even more excited, and she stroked his cock harder. "Time for you to taste that awesome pussy!" She pushed his head down to her cunt, and Robin kept his mouth on her body the whole time, not wanting to taste anything but her. When he reached her dripping pink pussy he began licking up her warm juice like a thirsty dog. Rubbing her clit with the thumb of one hand and gently stuck two fingers of the other hand inside her as he licked.

"No Robin, you have to resist!" Batman screamed in desperation. Tried as he might, he didn't have enough strength left to break the vines holding him, and watched in despair as his former protege licked and finger fucked Poison Ivy.

Ivy clearly enjoyed having Batman watch her triumph, lifting a leg up to give him a better view of Robin's cunnilingus. "Do you like that Batman? How does it feel watching a hot young man please me like you never could?!" She screamed at him, making sure Robin's head was pressed tightly against her perfect cunt, grinding it against his face as he groaned in ecstasy. "Watch him lick me! Watch him fuck Mother Nature!"

Maneuvering Robin so he stood behind her, she bent over to offer her dripping pussy to his cock, dripping with precum. She stared directly at Batman as Robin entered her from behind, too excited to start gentle. Each thrust was like a battering ram, his waist slapping into her bubble ass, making a clapping sound each time.

"Yes yes yes goddammit!" She cried. "This could have been you Batman, feeling the full gratitude of Poison Ivy! But I'm glad its not, youth is so much better! You could never please me like this!" She yelled at Batman. Robin grunted, both in pleasure and trying not to cum too soon, a task more difficult with every hard thrust. He leaned down just enough to grab her tits from behind with his hands, squeezing them and pinching the nipples as he counted to plow her doggy style.

"I had no idea Batman had such a stud under his wing, no wonder he never let you shine!" She said to Robin, still looking at Batman. "You're the real star! It should be your name every criminal fears!"

"Yes Ivy!" Robin screamed. "I am better than him. You deserve me. I can serve you better than he ever could!"

Batman couldn't even struggle against the vines anymore. He could resist her pheromones and her perfect body, but the more Robin fucked her the more he could smell her pussy, and that was beginning to break him. "Ivy..let me...," he said meekly, still trying to resist but failing.

Ivy laughed with triumph and pleasure when she heard him. "Ha, not after this, Batman! I've given you too many chances to join me, now you'll just have to watch! Besides, you couldn't handle this pussy like Robin can!" She yelled at him, moving her hips back and forth to make Robin's thrusts even more powerful.

Hearing this made Robin even harder, knowing that Ivy only wanted him. "Yes Ivy, I'll give you anything you want!"

"Everything!" Ivy screamed in response. "Your identities, everything you have, everything you fucking are!"

"Yes Ivy, I belong you to you!" Robin screamed, pounding her ass harder and harder, trying to hold back the bursting dam in his loins.

His efforts were producing results on Ivy. "F-F-F-FUCK YESSSS!!!" She screamed as she began to orgasm. "I'M CUMMING ALL OVER THAT HARD COCK!!! KEEP GIVING IT TO ME!!" She screaming in ecstasy. "Batman's limp dick could never make me cum like this!" She yelled, staring at Batman again, making sure he felt humiliated.

She knelt down in front of Robin again, sticking his cock back in her mouth, savoring her own pussy juice covering it. "MMMM I want you to cum on my face, Boy Wonder! Show Batman what a big load you're packing!"

"Yes Ivy, whatever you command!" Robin said with relief, he didn't think he could hold it back any longer anyway. He looked down at Ivy's face, her sweat giving her an even more beautiful glow. She was looking up at him and her mouth was wide open in anticipation of his cum. He stroked his wet cock for only a few seconds before his load shot out all over her, splattering her in the face, dripping down her name body. The few strands that landed in her mouth she licked up and swallowed. Robin felt like he went forever, and when he opened his eyes Ivy was smiling up at him, stroking the last few drops from the tip and licking them up.

"Oh yes, Robin, that really hit the spot," she giggled. She stood up, rubbing the strands of cum that landed on her chest and tits, rubbing it in and giving her body an extra shine. She slowly walked over to Batman, who looked completely forlorn.

"You pathetic worm," she sneered at him, her face one of utter contempt. "You could have joined us in carnal bliss, but you had to show what a strong will you had." She lifted his chin up slightly so he was looking more directly at her. "But it seems like Robin is more of a man that I could ever expect you to be." She licked her lips. "Still, I have one last parting gift for you." And she forcefully mashed her lips to his. Robin felt a tang of jealousy as he heard a hiss as green lines formed from Batman's lips to his cheeks and face. He moaned with pleasure, not caring that Ivy's face was still covered with Robin's cum. She pulled away sharply, and watched as Batman tried in vain to breathe. He fell down and his body gave a few spasms before finally laying still.

Robin didn't feel anything at all at the death of his old friend, he just watched with joy as Ivy walked back to him, smiling and wrapping her arms around him. "Now, my little pet," She said sweetly. "Let's see what fun we can have in that fancy little cave of yours."