X-Men: The Bitch Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally, Scott wouldn't allow himself to enjoy the view, even when it was that provocative. Not only was it unprofessional, but it'd be unfair to Emma. Now, though, with Emma seeming to get off on his surrender to the lustfulness of this rendezvous, he let himself drink in all of Betsy, her enticing body, her fetishistic costume, and her utter willingness to be his.

"Well, how do you like your present?" Emma husked, petting her hand down the curvature of Betsy's figure. "I hope you don't mind I got something we both could play with. I know it's a little selfish of me, but--sometimes you seem to like it when I use your toys..."

Betsy jolted a little at the sound of Emma's voice, like she'd been so preoccupied with taking in the sight of Scott's naked body--and finally being seen as the lust object she'd longed to be to him--that she'd forgotten all about the White Queen.

Emma noticed: Careful, darling. Don't start thinking you can have him all to yourself.

Of course not, dear. I'd just end up like you--needing to call in some help.

Dirty bitch... I knew there was a reason I liked you.

Besides my good taste in men?

"Something the matter?" Scott asked, stepping forward, stealing both women's attention as his engorged cock loomed over them. Emma could've laughed at how Betsy virtually went cross-eyed looking at it... but she'd rather steal more looks at it herself.

He might not've been able to hear their psychic conversation, but he could see the microexpressions playing over their faces as they teeped to one another, and it wasn't hard to tell what they were 'talking' about. "It seems to me that two strong-willed women such as yourselves--women used to getting what they want--might have a little trouble agreeing on what happens now. That you might prefer to be told what to do."

Betsy grinned, quite charmed at the idea, even a little patronizing in response. "I think there are some things we can agree on."

Emma felt a note of concern go through her. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into, Braddock. But then, taking Betsy down a notch was rather the point of inviting her--along with elevating herself. "Yes, Betsy's our guest. We should cater to her... sordid desires... that we all know she's waited so long to indulge."

"Fine by me," Scott said, thinking that only a fool would screw up something this heavenly over who got to be on top. Then again, he could tell Emma was being her usual self, casually reminding Betsy that Scott was hers, that Betsy was only getting him because she was sharing him. It might prove a problem later on if he didn't keep an eye on it. "Where do you want to start, Betts?"

"Where do you think?" Betsy said immediately. If she'd noticed Emma's passive-aggressive little game, she was doing as Scott had done and ignoring it as Emma being Emma. "I want to see if that big cock tastes as good as it looks."

"Oh, it does," Emma assured her. "After all, it's been in my cunt enough times."

12