Xenophilia - Eriana - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eriana also looked at their seminal samples, and found it was similarly full of nutritional content much like their breast milk, a similar substance 'ejaculated' alongside and after eggs had been implanted in a host, ensuring the host isn't harmed by the eggs, and giving the embryos feed with which to grow with. It was also quite sweet to the taste, leaving only their vaginal fluids, for whatever reason, with a poor flavour. She also noticed that, despite the low chance for multiple offspring when they used semen, their seminal fluids were highly fertile. Or at least, they were, before the Queen sent out, as Eriana suspected, a pheromonal signal that flipped a biological switch in the bodies of the Drones, which caused them to become sterile... theoretically, that could be reversed if the Queen so chose.

It wasn't long before Eriana began to study the Facehugger that she had to cage to keep it from molesting her staff... though some invariably let it out so it could, for their own lecherous needs. She reminded them to keep any carnal activities out of the main lab spaces... though, when it came time to collect the samples she needed, she... 'extracted' them 'personally'... the little thing was quite vigorous, filling all of Eriana's holes whenever she managed to pry it free from her orifices, coming to climax herself in her quarters... she understood why the xenomorphs used these creatures as living sex toys, effectively.

Once she had its fluids, she was free to begin studying it directly, now that it was calmer; she noticed numerous differences between it and facehuggers recorded in other encounters with Xenomorphs on other planets; it had markings on the back which seemingly served to differentiate it from 'normal' facehuggers. Furthermore, the flaps behind the bony legs had evolved into extra 'lungs' of sorts, using them to pump oxygen into the lungs of whatever host it had latched onto, preventing them from suffocating. It also seemed to feed on grime and food scraps, anything that didn't require substantial pre-digestion, due to its lack of teeth or hard jaws.

Another difference that seemed obvious to her was the fact it was still alive; 'normal' facehuggers did not eat or rest until they found a host, and the moment they had implanted their embryo, they expired. The facehuggers of this Hive did not, and they seemed to have a similarly long lifespan, meaning they too had stopped reproducing on the will of the Queen -- despite her continued laying of empty eggs -- since there were hundreds of the things running around in the Hive now.

But most fascinating of all were the fluids its phallus 'ejaculated'... they were not seminal. They weren't even reproductive. Rather, they possessed a strange sort of 'mutagen', which caused mild changes in the host that ingested it. Changes included; increased sensitivity, higher fertility, changes to genitalia that, though not noticeable for the most part, aided in reproduction, though some men seemed to notice a growth in the size of their penis, mostly if they were below average to begin with, whilst women saw their bust size increase, lactation occur without the need for pregnancy, as well as an increase in 'stretchiness' in regards to their birth canal and cervix, without resulting in a loosening of their flesh, which made them more receptive to egg implantation.

Most of the changes applied to both sexes, but for the most part, did not result in any more drastic changes afterwards, though anecdotal evidence from some colonists suggested mild changes in their overall physique, being healthier, fitter, and perhaps 'slightly more attractive', as some had put it. More study was certainly required, though that would have to wait until another time... Eriana wanted to know more about the mystery substance from the Queen.

Opening the jar that contained the jelly-like substance had an immediate and unusual reaction from the woman... the smell was intoxicating, and she found herself swooning and resisting the urge to touch herself. Some of her assistants were not so strong, and she witnessed a pair of her female staff embrace one another and engage in homosexual intercourse... any attempt to chastise them seemed to go ignored, so Eriana simply ignored them. Of course, it had a lesser effect on those that she had determined were less 'mutated' by the facehugger's mutagenic compound.

It was, however, when she began studying it closely with her equipment, that something remarkable revealed itself to the Scientist; she found numerous genetic markers that indeed revealed it to be belonging to the Queen... not that it was hard with how glaringly obvious it was, the substance full of the Queen's DNA... but it was when she discovered drastic similarities between the substance and the Facehuggers' mutagenic compounds, Eriana's jaw literally dropped agape; the substance she was studying was an extremely potent mutagenic compound, one that even Eriana could not theorise on the results of ingestion... but curiosity drove her to find out, eschewing sleep and food -- save the generous contributions from a visiting Xenomorph and her breasts -- in order to discover the secret behind this substance... and eventually, after several days since returning, she had a breakthrough.

Alongside the Queen's DNA, there were many more genetic markers reminiscent of a normal Xenomorph... like instructions on how to create a xenomorph from something else. It was with no small amount of reverence that Eriana realised that this 'Queen's Jelly'... could theoretically transform a human into a xenomorph. And in that moment, a powerful desire washed over her; these things... these things were not just the perfect organisms, but perhaps the greatest evolutionary future for humans... if not the entire race, then a sub-species that would exist between the two, if one did not simply become a simple Drone... one that combined the advantages of both into a truly divine entity.

And if Eriana had a chance of becoming that... becoming one of them... she wasn't going to pass it up. What better way to show her love for the Hive and the Queen, than to become one with them? And so, she instructed her staff to continue their research, and without delay, without taking anything else with her, she made her way back down to the Hive, climbing down herself and practically following the sweet aroma of the Queen back to her chamber, avoiding pitfalls and treacherous surfaces... the allure of this chance was... beyond any obstacle that could be in her path.

She would become a Xenomorph.

She passed by numerous Drones, all watching her with their eyeless visages, not daring to get in her way or pull her aside for their own lecherous desires... perhaps they knew what she sought, or at least knew who. They did, however, smile lustfully and knowingly, their intelligent expressions more than enough to tell Eriana that they knew something, and were rather eager to see how it ended, slowly and stealthily following her.

Eventually, she came upon the main chamber, just around a bend in one of its connecting tunnels. She paused, once more considering if she wished to go ahead with this, to give up her humanity... as nervous as she was, nothing in her head protested. She wanted this sorely. So, without further preamble, she slowly peeled the layers of clothes off her body, letting them fall to the ground until she was nude, and with a sigh... emerged into the constant orgy that was the Queen's chamber.

There were fewer cocoons now, as less defiant or dejected humans remained in the Hive, conditioned to love these creatures as they loved them in return, though there were still numerous humans without any bonds mating with Xenomorphs, and some who appeared to have been willingly cocooned, no doubt developing a taste for the bondage. And of course, sitting atop of her resin throne, was the Queen... the being Eriana was ever so willing to serve and submit to. It turned to face her, smiling as though it had been waiting for her, licking its lips and beckoning her closer. Eriana obliged, striding over to the plump matriarch, drones and Praetorians parting before her and letting their hands drape and graze across her pristine body.

She climbed up to the Queen, and then onto the matriarch's belly, crawling towards it as its hands gently grasped her body and cupped her face. She sighed out, looking into the alien's eyes lustfully.

"I know... you have something... something precious... could it... could it turn me into one of you?" she asked, no small amount of hope in her voice and perhaps a bit of fear that she'd been mistaken on a hopeless dream.

But the Queen nodded, causing Eriana's body to shiver, the prospect just irresistible.

"Your jelly... please... I wish to become one of you, to feel renewed, to be reborn... I will serve you graciously, if it means becoming something so... perfect..."

The Queen seemed to appreciate her desire, her enthusiasm, caressing her cheek. It made a series of signs with its hands, to which Eriana, with belated jubilation, deciphered to mean that this honour was not to be bestowed on just anyone... but her. The Queen had known she was special, given her station, since she was captured. The Queen knew she would find out eventually, and that she, of all people, would've been the perfect choice.

How could she refuse?

"Then... do it! Transform me into one of you!" she said with ecstatic glee.

The Queen smiled, and licked its lips as it suddenly lurched forward, heaving itself onto its feet as it handed Eriana off to one of its Praetorians... several more surrounding the scientist as they began to drape and drag their lips and tongues and hands across her body in the most sensuous manner, oozing thick liquid resin onto her body. She shivered out lustfully, the Queen, a full nine feet of chitinous matriarchy, looming over the woman as she was slowly and lecherously encased in a thick layer of resin, the Praetorians tucking her body up into an almost foetal position. Eriana did not resist; if this was all part of the process, then she would not at all interfere.

They were so intimate too, doing more than simply shaping the resin cocoon they were enveloping her in... they were teasing her, stimulating her, letting their tongues draw across her sensitive spots, feeling one firmly drape its muscle down her gash, another letting its teeth catch on an erect nipple and tug off it, causing the nub to bounce before it too was covered in a layer of thick resin. They placed her hands down by her thighs, resting along the groove formed by her folded legs, between her thighs and her lower legs, gently curving her body, all very much like a foetus... rather fitting, considering this would be her rebirth... she wondered, would she remember who she was? Would she even have a trace of Eriana left?

She hoped so... to lose her memories might invalidate all of this effort... but everything else about these creatures had been so... delightful, so loving, compassionate... surely, she would be able to enjoy her rebirth to the fullest.

More and more, the resin hardened around her, clinging and moulding to her body as the hands of the Praetorians -- and as she noticed, numerous Drones -- pulled away from her body. But she felt stimulated all the same, a constant tingle rolling through her body. By the time the xenomorphs had finished her cocoon, she was encased from toes to her head, only a small opening left at her face... whereupon, she was placed against a wall, watching as her Queen approached with surprisingly deft steps despite her bulk and the size of her insectoid thorax, which smoothly dragged across the ground behind it... she was a beautiful sight, full of love and dominance in equal measure, compassion and authority... a true Queen.

And then, she was standing before Eriana, the woman entranced by the looming Matriarch. It smiled at her, licking its lips before she felt it cup the sides of her face, just the edges still exposed... looming in for what looked like a kiss, save for its thick secondary mouth protruding past its jaws. Eriana opened her mouth, seeing it ooze with a thick liquid... and moaned when the organ passed her lips, her oral folds sensuously sealing around the girth of the thick inner maw. It pushed deep, bulging out her throat as the Queen's lips sealed to Eriana's own.

Once the Queen's organ had extended as far as it could go, its tongue followed, pushing deep into Eriana's throat... all before it, the Queen's secondary maw and from around and behind it, began to pump a thick, jellylike substance into the human's mouth... it was beyond delicious, and intoxicatingly sweet, overriding any sense of suffocation she might've been feeling. It calmed her, filled her with a relaxed ecstasy, fluids seeping from her womanhood and her skin prickling within the cocoon.

She felt her belly bulge slightly, and her lungs fill with this substance as her muscles were relaxed... but it provided oxygen for her. She was being filled with this substance, something Eriana knew to be so potent, so delightful... she was filled with wonder and euphoria, in the knowledge that this would lead to something truly beautiful for her.

At the same time, she also began to feel weary, a strong drowsiness falling over her. It wasn't like the sedative their tail stingers delivered... it was something different. She could feel it all through her body, like she was pleasantly melting, losing all sensation save for a gentle warmth and ecstasy. It was surreal, like she was in a dream... but none of it felt threatening, as the Queen's various oral orifices filled the scientist with its Royal Jelly.

Eventually, it finished pumping its subject with its mutagenic substance, pulling away with the most erotic sensation of its impossibly long tongue sliding out against Eriana's throat and from between her lips, until Eriana was left with the dizzied, slightly blurred visage of the great alien recoiling its tongue back into its mouth with a smack of its lips, slowly and erotically.

From there, the Queen smiled, and placed one final peck on Eriana's lips, which she weakly returned, until the matriarch of the Hive ran its hands over the human's eyes, prompting her to close her eyelids... all as she felt it drool profuse amounts of liquid onto her face, the thick goop the final patch of resin that would seal Eriana into her cocoon... feeling the Queen's thick tongue drag across her face and shape the substance into a tightly fitting mask... and then, once it had hardened, Eriana found herself utterly disconnected from the world, lost in her cocoon as strange, frightening and euphoric sensations filled her every fibre... her body tingled, and she twitched weakly, the spasms anything but violent... before she felt her consciousness fading.

This wasn't like death though... it was so much warmer than that, impossibly inviting, like the warm embrace of a lover whose affection spread beyond space and time. She was losing herself into the ecstatic daze of transformation, until she fell into unconsciousness entirely... save for the endless thoughts that swirled around her mind like dreams... granting visages to the changing Eriana of what was to come... and in her slumber, as her body underwent metamorphosis into something utterly human, the scientist's lips twisted into a contented smile.