Xenophilia - Finale - Xander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear growling now, and he looked over his shoulder, seeing what he thought was movement. He 'panicked', and started clambering more erratically, trying to break into a run when the terrain levelled out a little. It didn't seem entirely too convincing, but he tried his best... and soon enough, he saw one of his 'hunters' following him, racing after him along the wall, sticking to it like an insect from hell. He tried to pick up the pace, but it was no use... there was a brief moment of silence, and end to the scraping of claws against resin, and then he felt something slam into him -- gently -- from behind, arms wrapping around his body and twisting him about so the creature took the brunt of the force, before he was then rolled onto his back. He tried to struggle, resisting his captor, but couldn't help let out a nervous laugh; he was a terrible actor, and his resistance was a little weak as well.

Fortunately, a guttural laugh was returned to him, as his wrists were pinned down to the ground, and his lips promptly sealed with the supple folds of a xenomorph's gentle mouth, her tongue slithering into his mouth and coiling about his own. He moaned softly, his semi-flaccid cock starting to erect again, and further assisted in growing firm once again when he felt the alien begin to grind her nethers to his increasing bulge. He shivered, especially when she broke the kiss so she could attack his neck directly, lips pressing to his throat and tongue waggling to his apple, all as he tried to fight back against her. Every effort was futile, but he knew how much they loved a 'struggle'... it was like an aphrodisiac to them, it excited their instincts to an incredible degree. Not to mention it apparently was like a massage to them, to feel the worming of a human against their own body. He couldn't quite understand it, but they were alien predators after all. It was just the 'meat' they craved didn't quite require the rending of flesh from bone... just a bit of teasing here and there.

Speaking of which, the erotic rolling of her hips to his crotch had the desired effect; his mast was starting to poke out of the top of his pants, the tip oozing precum and still a little slick from when the alien had fellated him... either this one or another one; in the dark, he couldn't quite tell if it was the same one, or if another had hunted him. Either was equally possible. She grinned, before letting her tail take over the binding of his wrists, coiling around the both of his wrists and locking them together, making sure he couldn't do anything with them.

With her hands free, she proceeded to strip him, unbuttoning his shirt and pants, kicking off his shoes and slowly sliding each article off of his body, briefly grasping his wrists once more with both her hands and tail, rearranging how she held him so his shirt could be slipped off of his body without any further effort, binding his wrists together once his torso was naked. She was incredibly efficient about stripping him, and soon, he was naked entirely, his firm, hot member pressing against the wet slit of the xenomorph, which continued to grind against him with lecherous desire. His tip beaded with precum already, but it didn't remain on his tip for long, the soft folds of her pussy gliding along his manhood and drawing up the seeping fluids every time she rubbed against his glans, before she pushed back down to his jewels.

He moaned consistently, licking his lips slowly as he enjoyed himself, not exactly the picture of fearful prey, but the alien didn't seem to mind... and he knew he'd be shivering enough once she got started. It was impossible to remain composed once they started getting towards their own orgasms, as they lost control and stopped holding back. He felt her grind her slit against his shaft, before she lifted her hips up, and let his tip rub against her nether folds, so slick and wet with arousal. He gasped softly as she pushed herself up away from his body, smiling deviously, and licking her lips... and then she dropped down in one smooth motion, swallowing his cock completely, her entire torso dropping down to his body with it, pressing her breasts to his chest, and sealing his lips with another forceful kiss.

He moaned loudly, feeling her tight walls clench around his mast, rippling gently as their pussies were wont to do... it felt intense, even though she wasn't even moving. She was just... waiting there, getting ready to initiate the full assault upon his senses. For now, she was content with dominating his mouth with one of her deep kisses. Her tongue slithered into his throat, making him gag softly as the disarming kiss took hold. He instantly submitted to her, and released a weak-willed dribble of precum into her sex. But she held him tight, gently rubbing her body to his own, the now fit janitor still a hopeless match against the incredible might and lust of a xenomorph. And soon, she began rising and falling upon his member, stimulating him intensely with the tightly clenching walls of her pussy.

She shifted about, twisting his cock around with her motions. He was utterly helpless against her, but he wouldn't have had it any other way. He thrust vigorously upwards, or at least he tried to. She didn't stop him at least, their hips beginning to slap together in one lusty symphony, the alien keeping his wrists pinned despite allowing him some involvement in the 'rape'. She moaned into his mouth, recoiling her tongue so that the kiss could become a bit more mutual, and though she continued to dominate him orally, he was at least able to swirl his tongue about with hers now. He sighed out into her mouth as well, his cock throbbing as a familiar pressure began to form in his loins. He kept up the effort, hoping to please his 'mistress' with his small thrusts.

A lewd squelching sound began to emanate from their loins, even though she was so incredibly tight. She briefly broke the kiss so she could look at his face, cupping the side of his head with one hand. There was both a domineering lust on her face, and an endearing affection. It made Xander smile before she stole a kiss from him again, starting to slap her hips more aggressively against his crotch, threatening to make him cum once more any moment now. He was trying to hold out, and trying to thrust more vigorously into her at the same time... but the Janitor wasn't exactly renowned for his endurance, even after all the gym time he put in; that can't prepare you for other-worldly sex of such an aggressive nature.

But try he did, holding out for as long as he could, before he found himself tipping over that edge, unable to hold back anymore thanks to her aggressive pounding. He moaned loudly into her mouth, and bucked firmly into her sex, starting to unleash his seed into her depths. It was at this moment that she came as well, screeching into his mouth, and slamming her hips down against his own, her entire body convulsing violently, juices splashing out against his groin, threatening to drown his cock in a torrent of her feminine ejaculate. They endured their mutual orgasms together, their fluids mixing as he filled her up and she left his crotch a sopping mess, until, finally, both fell limp.

They laid together, panting, enjoying each other's company until he felt the alien release his wrists, uncoiling her tail and letting him move them freely once more. He had some strength in his arms, despite the lethargy that now wracked his body... so, the first thing he did was move to grasp her rump, squeezing her ass and gently slapping it, a loving gesture that made her chuckle. He returned the laugh, and kissed her passionately, the alien holding onto his head and holding him to her lips. It was an intimate feeling, one he was thoroughly enjoying... but before long, the intimacy had to end, as the alien slowly slipped off of his cock, the final friction of her pussy sliding against his shaft causing his sensitive and softening member to twitch, and Xander to moan in pleasure. Not long after that, he found himself rolling over onto his side, normalising his breathing, coughing a little even from a bit of her saliva that went down the wrong way.

He looked back to her, and found himself mesmerised by the erotic stretching she performed, her body glistening from the bit of his sweat that rubbed off onto her. She then brought her attention back to him, and smiled. She bent over, and suddenly scooped him up in her arms, and started carrying him away. He looked over her shoulder, and tried to point at the spot they were leaving behind.

"M-My clothes," he remarked, wondering if she'd forgotten. But she simply laughed, pressing the flat side of her bladed tip to his lips, in lieu of any free hands; it was a bit threatening, but her expression meant she wasn't trying to frighten him... her hands were literally full. But she abandoned his clothes, so he went quiet; they'd be picked up later, no doubt... he hoped.

She carried him through the tunnel, emerging into a better lit section of the hive, where he saw other xenomorphs and the odd naked human milling about, the latter either being escorted or carried like him, or in the middle of having their brains fucked out. He received smiles and seductive kisses, but he didn't linger long to see any further gestures.

Eventually, he was brought to a chamber, one that seemed most similar to the various cocoon chambers that they used during the initial invasion to mate with humans... and sure enough, he found himself being pressed into a gel-like bed of resin, different from the stuff around him... and different to the stuff the alien began to slather onto his body, gliding her lips and tongue across his skin, causing him to shiver with each passing moment; he'd never been cocooned before, so this was going to be a rather new experience... and it excited him. He felt her tongue and lips caress and tease his skin, like he was being covered in enticing kisses and licks, leaving him vulnerable to further lecherous stimulation, until he'd been completely imprisoned in this new cocoon... save for his crotch, and his head. The alien watched as her handiwork hardened, and when it had, she moved up close to him, gently pecking him on the lips and grinning, pressing her thighs to his once more erecting member.

He hoped someone told his boss where he was going to be for a while...