Xenophilia - Phoebe - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It nodded again, before doing a series of odd hand gestures, first thrusting its palms out towards her. Phoebe flinched at first, but only felt its palms applying a soft pressure to the woman's chest, just above her heart, through the sheet, before bringing its hands back to its own chest... about the same place, as if referencing its own heart, though Phoebe didn't entirely know if their internal biology was even remotely similar. Still, it did this gesture a few times before Phoebe interpreted what it meant.

"Are you... saying our hearts are linked?" she said, cocking her head.

It raised its hand and waved it, as if to say 'yes and no'... but it also nodded and smiled, bringing its hands to its chest, and then splaying them outwards around it. What it meant by this, Phoebe wasn't sure. But it stopped gesturing and leaned in a little closer, crooning softly. It made her blush, especially since she could smell its sweet bodily aroma; unlike humans, its natural odour was far from unpleasant. It was enticing, sweet and made her feel more relaxed in its company.

It shuffled closer, and then sat cross-legged before Phoebe, smiling warmly. Phoebe looked from one side to the other, before grimacing and deciding 'fuck it' in her mind... and let the sheet fall from her chest, exposing her breasts to the alien creature. It cocked its head, and its smile grew lecherous. Phoebe blushed like she was a teenager all over again, and not a forty something.

"Don't... don't look at me like that, it's embarrassing..." she muttered, though the alien did not stop. It only got closer, before leaning in close to cup the woman's cheek in its hand, gently caressing her face with its thumb. It made her shiver out and release a sigh, looking away before fixating her eyes on the sockets behind the translucent dome that swept across the top of its skull. It was unsettling to look at, but the creature's smile lessened the effect. She mumbled, before feeling its thumb lower and graze over her lips.

She gasped, and tilted her head back as it gently swept its digit across her lips, bringing its other hand to the opposite side of Phoebe's head... before leaning in, and pressing its lips rather suddenly to Phoebe's. Her eyes widened and she yelped in surprise... but instead of defiance, the last of her worries and her misgivings were discarded... she didn't want to live in constant worry or shame... so she loosely draped her hands around the alien, and returned the kiss, tongue swirling around its own and tasting the tangy, sweet saliva that reminded her so much of citrus.

It was a pleasant taste that made the kiss all the more delightful, feeling her partner push 'her' breasts against Phoebe's, their nipples scraping against one another as their bodies rubbed up to each other. Once again, Phoebe felt the smoothness of its flesh, different to human skin, but entirely too pleasant to the touch, a stark contrast to its chitinous back, though the carapace that covered its back did nothing to inhibit its impressive flexibility. It was pushing against her more firmly now, sliding one hand down Phoebe's back whilst sliding the other to the back of her head.

Its tongue was far superior to her own, easily able to overwhelm and pin down Phoebe's muscle without effort, the sweet, tangy saliva only intensifying in taste as Phoebe's tongue was completely pinned. The alien's lips suckled against hers, whilst its fingertips slipped further down Phoebe's body, gently grazing the sharp tips across the girl's skin and causing her to wince from the acute, tingling sensation, the alien applying only the slightest of pressure. It was pushing its body against her, and soon Phoebe found herself lying on her back, the alien laying atop her and straddling her hips, flicking the sheet out of the way with its tail.

It was gentle and slow at first, but the rubbing of its body to her own grew more and more feverish by the second, the alien growling out into Phoebe's mouth as it started to grind its crotch to her body. Its passion was building, that much Phoebe could sense. It was all so surreal, given the short period of time in which these events had all occurred -- from watching her colleagues and fellow humans snatched away into the shadows, to being raped by this alien, and to finding herself accepting its advances in her own bed -- and she still wasn't so sure of what to think.

But she discovered that opening herself up to this creature had... changed things. It felt so much better, and not simply where it grazed against her sensitive spots. But the way its caresses stopped being so invasive, and so much more erotic and tantalising, the suckles on her lips electric and the way its body undulated upon her own. It was all so much more enjoyable now, even though she couldn't quite understand it. It wasn't natural to come to such a change in opinion... but it didn't matter to her anymore, Phoebe herself starting to get caught up in the passion. She moaned into the alien's mouth, doing her best to push her tongue past its lips, succeeding thanks to it being gracious.

It put up less resistance with its tongue, and let Phoebe begin exploring the alien's mouth, the taste of its saliva so much stronger and more tantalising now. She also felt its odd inner maw gently push forward and bump up against the woman's tongue before retreating, the alien's inky muscle coming from that secondary maw. Another moan left Phoebe's lips, and the creature began to slide its finger further down the cleavage of her glutes, until she felt one of its sharp fingers ever so gently teasing at her sphincter.

At first, Phoebe was scared the alien would try to plunge the sharp digit into her rear, fearing she would be more likely cut by its claw-like finger than when it had fingered her pussy... but all it did was gently circle the sensitive ring of muscle that marked the entrance to her anus, causing Phoebe to shiver in response. Despite its rising intensity in rubbing its body to Phoebe's own, the caressing of her sphincter with its fingertip remained gentle, and after a while, she felt its hand slide away from her anus to grip at her cheeks, squeezing each glute in turn, whilst twisting its lips aggressively to Phoebe's.

The woman moaned beneath the alien as her own hands began to explore more of its body, tracing the odd contours of its chitinous back, sliding her hands down to its own rump and feeling the flesh fill out her hands whenever she squeezed... before this, she didn't consider herself lesbian or bisexual... but now, she was starting to enjoy the uniquely feminine but inhuman physiology this alien presented to her. It was so smooth, even where it had carapace over skin, the majority of its rough surfaces concentrated on its back around its spine.

The alien growled into Phoebe's mouth, seemingly enjoying the way her hands caressed its body; 'she' was quite the sensitive creature, emotive and expressive without the top half of its face and no single word to speak in English. What it did have was erotic and passionate body language that Phoebe was beginning to understand more and more as time went on. The alien pulled away from Phoebe, rising up on its hands and knees.

It smiled at her, a string of saliva hanging between their lips before it drew it up into its mouth with its inky tongue. A few moments later, it hissed out in pleasure, and Phoebe saw its cock protruding forth from the alien's pussy, throbbing and already oozing musky precum, the textured length sticky and glistening. It lowered itself closer to Phoebe's body, and let the head of its cock graze against the woman's nethers, causing her to moan ever so softly.

The alien slid its hands up the sides of Phoebe's form, its touch light and sensuous, whilst gently rolling its hips to grind its tapered shaft to her folds, gently splaying them apart, and even prodding Phoebe's sensitive clit with its thick cock. She once again spied the various ridges and nubs that were arrayed around the alien's mast, all intended to stimulate the recipient... it had been quite intense when it had given her anal, but she wondered if it would feel different with the surfaces of her own womanhood.

She didn't have to wait long, for soon after it started teasing her, it seemingly grew impatient, and after pressing its chest to her own, the alien began to slide its cock into her passage, Phoebe beginning to moan in pleasure and pain; it was not that she was a virgin, but she was never one for taking the biggest and baddest... but the viscous, slimy secretions of its cock eased the insertion, and soon, she felt those textured protrusions beginning to tug against her numerous, sensitive folds, and push into the grooves between them, causing her intensifying pleasure the deeper it pushed into her. She felt its arms snake around her back, and its hips push her legs a little bit wider the closer they drew to her crotch, until she felt the alien completely hilt itself inside her depths.

A long groan left Phoebe's lips, her mind starting to buzz once more in response to the tantalising feeling of the alien's cock buried deep in her depths. It felt... good. It felt wonderful, even if her body shivered beneath the alien's wicked body. And then, it began to roll its hips, slowly pulling out until only its glans remained inside her, and forcing its way back in once more, its pace gradual, fluid and highly erotic, passionate and lustful. Phoebe wrapped her arms around the creature and buried her face into its neck, her eyes starting to water as the thick cock began to pump fluidly in and out of her depths, silencing her moans by pushing her lips to the alien's skin.

It was intense, equally intense as when it had more aggressively taken her from behind in the rear. And it was only being slow with its efforts, gentle but inhuman... the way its body undulated and the fluidity of its movements did not seem real... but they were, and they were almost hypnotic. It did not jerk, it did not jolt... it was one smooth stroke from pulling out to pushing back in, and didn't even linger for one moment upon pressing its length in as deep as possible.

Phoebe, even with her mouth pressed into the alien's neck, could not keep her moans silent for much longer... but she only got half a groan of pleasure out before the alien's hands grasped at her head and forced her lips to its own in another deep, erotic kiss. Its tongue slithered into her mouth without delay, swirling around and pouring into her oral cavity to fill it out with the writhing, coiling muscle, retracting it and forcing more in repeatedly, letting its muscle explore around the underside of her tongue and around her teeth, whilst its hands left her head now that it had achieved its lip lock.

Phoebe could only moan into the alien's mouth at this point, her eyes watering and her body shuddering as the pleasure overwhelmed any pain she was feeling before. It made her squirm, sweat beading across her body as the creature started to quicken its pace. Its hands roamed up and down her body, and she could see its tail whipping about in the periphery of her vision, a sure sign that it was enjoying itself just as much as she was... if not more.

It moaned lustfully into Phoebe's mouth, the seal of their lips repeatedly breaking for brief moments, the creature suckling upon the human's tongue and on her lips, before twisting its head to one side to better mesh its lips to her own, rotating its head from one side to the other, whilst further picking up the pace of its thrusts. Phoebe's embrace of the alien tightened, clinging to the creature like it was a life raft in a raging sea... and it hadn't even begun to pound as aggressively as it had done when it gave her anal.

Its growls grew more heated, however, and it quickened the pace of its rolling hips until its crotch slapped upon Phoebe's, though it wouldn't just thrust one way... it began to angle its hips, and thus its cock, so that it penetrated her at a slant, pushing its glans and its textured mast more firmly to her walls. Phoebe moaned loudly, and found her eyes tearing up further, unable to ignore the pleasure that was beginning to overwhelm her... along with a perplexing sense of relief, that she could finally enjoy herself without feeling ashamed... perhaps Danila was right.

Or maybe Phoebe had just gone crazy... it didn't seem to matter anymore, the innards of Phoebe's depths starting to spasm and shiver the more the alien thrust, angling its cock from side to side, and up and down, gyrating its hips in a circular fashion and letting Phoebe feel every inch of its length stimulate her folds. She was nearing an orgasm, and the throbbing of its cock indicated the same for the alien. But who would go first... Phoebe expected herself to, but the alien had a remarkable knack for orgasming right as Phoebe did... perhaps it was able to hold onto its climax indefinitely until its partner did.

It returned to its straight thrusts once again, but now it really picked up the pace, starting to pound away into Phoebe's depths with relentless desire, growling into her mouth and holding her close with its arms. Phoebe's legs were shivering, numb and practically jelly now, her whole body starting to jolt... but she still let her hands caress up and down its back, around the odd protrusions that quivered just below its shoulders and down to its rump, feeling the root of its tail shiver with intensity... but Phoebe was no better able to resist the stimulation than she had been in their first encounters, and soon enough, she found herself orgasming.

It was the most intense orgasm she'd ever felt, and looking back on it, she wondered if it was because of the mutual passion... but in the throes of ecstasy, she could not think of anything coherent, crying out into the alien's mouth, the creature shrieking similarly, their sounds muffled by their locked lips as it too crashed over the edge, bucking hard into Phoebe's depths with each thick, steaming rope of cum it shot into her womb, mixing with the juices of her arousal and climax. Phoebe rode out her orgasm, prolonged by the alien's constant humping until the both of them collapsed and went limp in each other's embrace, a tangled heap of panting bodies.

A minute or so passed, and Phoebe still barely had any coherent mental capability. The alien, on the other hand, recovered quickly, as always, and broke the kiss with a hissing gasp, its tongue trailing out of Phoebe's mouth. The alien looked down at her with a loving but devious expression.

"Y-Yeah..." she returned, barely able to string the words together amidst the afterglow. "I think... I'll forgive you..."

With that, the alien smiled, and returned to kiss Phoebe, though now much gentler and more affectionate, more intimate. And Phoebe did the same, sighing out into the mouth as she melted into the alien's affectionate embrace, finally free of her fears and fully convinced in the admittedly twisted love these aliens had for humans... and it felt good to be able to love them back.

12