All Comments on 'Xmas Helping'

by TheDeepThinker

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but it needs a lot of work. Getting the kids to say they are ready to leave to force the mothers to drive was good, except he then put in a movie and they didn't leave. Sure, they left after the movie, but it was a delayed response that really broke any significance of the kids forcing the parents to leave. Too much of the rest of the story was just stupid, like the ugly apron, and detracted from the story.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 1 year ago

Well I liked the story certainly different from other stories in this genre. Nice to read about a loving couple enjoying themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantasies come and fantasies go and this one took its time in "coming"--but it was worth the wait.

Kudos on having the imagination to combine the true spirit of the season with an all too commonly found frustration with unwanted and unwelcome "family distractions" from that true spirit, and then wrapping it all up in one of the most ingeniously packaged "presents" ever.

Loved the plot, loved its execution, loved the characters and loved the love they shared.

Very well done. Very.

Thank you for this juicy holiday entre. It went down well. More please.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to say, reading, "I felt like liquid sex wearing the dress" was one of the most erotic lines I've ever read, and really drew me into your story. But then, a line like "...there was an entire pile of crushed beer cans littering the floor, but they soon dried up." left me scratching my head. How does a pile of crushed metal beer cans dry up? The reader should be immersed in your tale, not left thinking, what the fuck was that supposed to mean? Nice story. Thanks.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Another great story by one of my fav's! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

imaginative story and a poignant and loving Christmas gift. However, the visuals were all over the place and left me doubting the logistics of the act. Hmm, how do you sit upside down on a barstool? "Oh goodbye dear, don't bother getting up. I can see your dripping cunt but stay where you are. Then there were the stupid facts at the end. if I had still been in a romantic mood before reading them, I sure as shit wasn't afterward. ... a great story poorly told. 3*

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous:

Thank you for reading and for the feedback. Sorry you don't enjoy the daily facts at the end. I'm not sure how you got the impression about the position at the end.

RanDog025:

Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the 5 stars.

Anonymous:

Sorry for that little error. What I meant to convey was that there were no more cans available. Thanks for reading.

MLJ:

Thanks for the review and compliments. I'm always glad when people enjoy my stories. Hope you enjoy the holidays.

GarySmith69:

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Anonymous:

Thanks for the feedback. I will try to incorporate that into my work. I would like to point out that the apron was specifically mentioned to be ridiculous by design.

R410a:

Thanks for leaving feedback. To answer your comment: you'd be surprised how well a solid mass like a bar can dampen sound against the other side, especially with another source of sound (like a TV) placed higher and on the opposite side.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this! 5 stars and a fave!

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerover 1 year agoAuthor

SithLord6969:

Thanks for the reading and commenting, not to mention the score. I hope you try my other stories as well.

TruthwithaTwistTruthwithaTwistover 1 year ago

Great story! Five stars & added to favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice 5/5

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous:

Thank you for the score.

Truthwithatwist:

Much appreciated. I always love it when people favorite my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was an awesome story.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous:

Thanks for reading. It always makes my day when people leave comments.

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Great story, thank you. 5 BIG ASS STARS!

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker8 months agoAuthor

RanDog025

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment. Much appreciated.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

I had read and rated this before, but somehow not left a comment. The mix of lowsy family houseguest, the erotic build up, the hot sex with a risk of being discovered, and the breeding were incandescently hot. Add to it loving partners who get each other and I only wish I could give you 5* again.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 1 month agoAuthor

shadracht

Thanks for the five stars and the comment. I admit this one was written a bit hastily, but I still think it came out okay. As long as readers enjoy it, that's all I need. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheDeepThinker@TheDeepThinker
Software engineer (not programmer). I accept donations at https://buymeacoff.ee/thedeepthinker, but I prefer for people to donate to charities or organizations dedicated to helping domestic or sexual abuse victims.