Xmas Helping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuuuck!" I cried as I collapsed head-first onto the table. "I'm cumming! I'm cuuuuuumming!"

I whimpered and moaned as Pete continued to hump my hyper-sensitive pussy. My arms scrambled across the smooth surface, desperately searching for a way to escape the sensory onslaught. But you try escaping from a mountain of muscle who happens to be ten inches taller than you and has a firm grip on your hips while you're riding out an orgasm.

It was only when I pushed myself up that I realized something. Pete was as methodical as ever as he plundered my pussy, but his movements were jerky, not smooth and fluid like he usually was.

"Of course, in our age, gift-giving has changed quite a bit. Now, some gifts are just virtual money. Others might've been made on the other side of the world before being delivered right to our doorstep."

It was hard to pay attention with his balls slapping my clit, but I did my best.

"But some things are still exactly the same. Some gifts are as old as time, and there will always be some presents that are slightly delayed."

My forehead was pressed to the table. I was sweating profusely, perversely enjoying the feeling of my tits bouncing with my husband's hard thrusts. At one point, he hit a particularly sensitive spot and triggered a silent scream.

This was as hard as Pete had ever fucked me, but I sensed he was still holding back.

You're... doing a... pretty good job of delivering your gift!" I said in a high-pitched voice.

I was on my way to another orgasm when I heard him chuckling next to my ear. "Oh, my sweet," he said affectionately, "you're so cute when you're naive. This isn't your present. You won't be getting your real present until later next year."

My eyes flew open. "You... you mean..."

"That's right, my dear," he said, grabbing my chin and turning me to face him. "I'm going to breed you. Right here, right now."

He kissed me before I could say a word. I moaned into his mouth as he gently moved his hips to keep the fire lit.

That explained why he was so worked up. He wasn't just fucking me; he was exercising his right as a mate.

With the tiniest of nods, I gave him permission to make me a mother.

With that, Pete unleashed everything he'd been holding back. He buried his monstrous shaft inside me with a single thrust. The impact was enough to force the air out of my lungs and make my knees buckle. He was splitting me in half as he repeatedly forced himself into my tight, welcoming hole.

"Not every gift we ask for," he continued. "And, in your case, I don't think you're in much of a position to refuse it."

That was true enough. I had no hope of stopping him even if I wanted to. One way or another, this was going to end in my impregnation.

Pete was relentless as he forced my tiny hole to accommodate his raging hard-on. I could feel my vision narrowing and my mind glossing over with pleasure. I, Gwen, fashion business powerhouse, was reduced to nothing more than a common slut whose deepest desire was to take a creampie. The only reason I wasn't screaming my head off was because that would've ruined the illicit fun. Containing the joy I felt every time I felt him spread my pussy lips was hard but worth it. Taking him like this was the ultimate 'fuck you' to my parents. I alone would decide the circumstances of my breeding.

He fought dirty by kissing several known sensitive spots along my neck. In sharp contrast, his thrusts were increasingly powerful. The intensity was enough for his thick cock to press against my cervix. I knew my next orgasm would be the strongest of my life.

I also knew Pete would be joining me. His excitement was subtle, but he was my husband, and I'd learned to recognize the signs. His ragged, panting breath. The extra stiffness to his muscles. His tightening grip on my hips. The sweat that occasionally fell off his face. The way he'd stopped his stupid holiday explanations. He was getting close, but he was also ravishing me harder than ever.

Pete was fucking my mind as much as my body. The incredible pleasure from my pussy was amazing enough, but what really drove me insane was how hot this was. Everything about the situation—our mutual lust, his selfless love, the thrill of fucking with over thirty people a few feet away, the satisfaction of doubly screwing over my parents, Pete's irresistible desire to impregnate me—turned me on, and I decided that soundness of mind was overrated.

There were countless people who would've killed to be in Pete's position. I get constant looks everywhere I go. I was never even tempted. None of them would ever be as satisfying in bed as Pete, but I loved him for more than just the hot sex. I loved him for his kindness, respect towards women, sense of humor, and affectionate loyalty. Pete was the only man who had earned the right to breed me, to give me the most incredible gift of all.

I could feel his cock swelling, stretching my tight pussy wider than ever. We were past the point of no return. There was no condom, no birth control, no IUD to protect me. This might not have been my absolute peak, but it was close enough. My womb was dangerously fertile, and the urge to breed had pushed Pete past any of his normal restraints. I was nothing more than an instrument for him to begin the process of self-replication. He was going to cum in my unprotected pussy, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

"Oh god, Gwen," he panted. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too!" I whispered. He captured me in a deep kiss as soon as I turned my head. "Cum in me! Cum in my pussy, Pete!"

I knew we were just seconds away from conceiving our child, so I turned back to face the living room. My mom, sisters, and in-laws probably remembered looking up at their husbands in classic missionary position, repeating the process until they got lucky. My memory of conception would be of looking out over my unaware family with my husband outside my vision while he filled my womb. That, and picturing my belly growing bigger, was enough to make me cum.

"Oooooooh fuuuuuuck!" I yelled in a silent scream. I refused to make any noise. Pete was right; this gift was for me and me alone.

With his shaft bigger than ever, he joined me in my bliss. He hilted himself inside me as deeply as possible, his cock vanishing into my pussy for the final time. He quietly roared in my ear as he began releasing himself. With my lover's cock deeper inside my pussy than he had ever been before, I could feel every pulse and twitch of his cock. Each jerk would cause him to recoil slightly before pressing back against my cervix and expanding again. With his large body crushing my tiny one, I came harder than ever as I felt my loving husband deliver his gift.

I savored every drop and pulse, knowing that each could be the one to knock me up. Regardless of whether I wanted it, my pussy was an eager participant in the mating. My womb willingly accepted my soulmate's DNA.

After the first shot, I turned my head and beheld Pete's handsome, serene face. We kissed and closed our eyes to memorize one of the most important and consequential events of our lives as I milked the last of his precious load. The deed was done. His potent seed was safely planted in my fertile field.

In a true Christmas miracle, the movie wasn't finished by the time he pulled out of my diffident little pussy. I'd never felt so full of cum in all my life. I groaned when I felt it wastefully dripping out.

Pete saved me by flipping me over and planting me on a bar chair, angling me so that my pussy was facing up and his cum would remain in me. He had so much love and warmth written on his face as he looked down that it was impossible not to meekly smile back at him.

He helped me re-adjust my dress and slip the apron back on without getting up. The movie was finishing, and I was still panting. Pete, though, somehow looked like he hadn't just had mind-blowing sex.

"Wish we had more time to talk," he whispered with a kiss. "Be right back."

It was sweet of him to say, but words weren't necessary. He'd already given me the greatest gift of all: the knowledge that a part of him would soon be inside me. Our genes would mix, binding us forever.

With the movie over and the storm picking up, everyone was soon on their way. The downtrodden looks several adults gave as they passed us suggested they were all-to-aware of how Pete and I had outsmarted them.

I just remained in my seat, appearing decent and sporadically saying goodbye while exulting in the feeling of Pete's cum in my unprotected pussy. With no panties, the soft silk of the dress rubbed me like a divine glove blessing my womb.

Once the last guest was gone and the door was locked, Pete put a finger on his chin and hummed like he'd forgetten something. He snapped his fingers and went right back to where we were: kissing heavily in the kitchen.

I groaned and pulled his head in when one of his hands managed to slip under the apron again. This time, instead of stopping at my pussy, he continued to my stomach. I felt true bliss as the father of my child caressed my temporarily flat belly.

"Have you enjoyed your gift?" he asked.

"Very much so," I nodded, sitting up, squeezing my pussy muscles to keep as much of his cum inside me as possible. "But, there's a catch. We can't have sex for a while."

As I'd kinda hoped, he did show disappointment. The 'puppy dog eyes' look was almost enough to make me crack. He managed to control it, though.

"Okay, but why?"

I looked up at him. "One way or another, I want to know if that was the night."

His grin slowly reappeared. "So it's not long-term?"

"No," I answered. "Just a week or two, then we can get started again. I just want to know if it was actually tonight or not. I'm keeping that memory of cumming while I was watching my family for a long time."

"All right, but does that mean we can't eat each other or cum until then?"

My grin widened. "Not at all."

*****

The two-week pause was more than worth it for the hot sex that followed when we confirmed it. If I'd thought the hot fucking he'd given me when he gave me my daughter was insane, that probably explained why I was so unprepared.

I swear that after he was done with me, I was a different person. It was... hard to get angry. No matter how hard I tried, it seemed like there was a permanent blanket of fuzzy happiness wrapped around my brain.

I looked down at my belly. It was still hard to believe that a tiny piece of Pete was in there, but I knew it was.

The greatest Xmas helping I could ever ask for.

*****

Please try to leave comments. I always do my best to respond.

Until next time, here's your daily facts:

1. The best hangover cure involves coconut water, pear, and lime. (Current Research In Food Science)

2. Russia has the third-most number of porn stars, despite most porn websites being banned. (FreeOnes 2019 survey)

3. Sex can stimulate the growth of adult brain cells. (PLoS One)

12